Oryzon Credit was founded in 2014 and is located in San Diego, California.

Oryzon Credit’s entire process is done virtually online while utilizing a state-of-the-art software CRM that automates the entire process from beginning to end.

Clients will receive routine updates weekly from their own personal credit advisor via text/email to help navigate them through this journey, should they have any questions or concerns.

The company's programs have been engineered with the intention of ensuring their customers obtain the highest level of credit performance, with the least amount of effort needed.

Although Oryzon is fairly new to the industry, it does not let that hinder the levels of success that it is able to provide to its customers. Through innovation and customer service, the company is determined to provide all of its customers with the necessary tools to achieve optimal credit.

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit People chevron_right

The Good

• Free Consultations
  • Couples Discount
  • Multiple Plan Options
  • Money-Back Warranty
  • Speed of Service

Free Consultations

Oryzon Credit provides interested clients with a detailed, 30-page credit analysis (audit), free of charge, with the intent to give the client a deep understanding of where they stand with their credit at this current moment.

The intended use of the audit is to provide support and knowledge with respect to the consumer data provided. The credit analysis would consist of the following:

• Education on credit reports, raising the client's credit score, and rebuilding credit.
  • Current credit scores. Summary of all of the inaccurate negative accounts.
  • Accounts that went negative within the first 24 months.
  • Accounts the creditors can sue for that fall within the statues of limitations.
  • Key factors regarding the client's credit score.
  • Detailed list of all inaccurate accounts.
  • Plan of action - Next steps to restoring credit.

Couples Discount

Oryzon Credit offers a 25 percent discount for couples who choose any of their Basic, Standard, or Pro plans.

Multiple Plan Options

Oryzon Credit provides three service plans to choose from depending on customers' credit situations and preferences.

The plans range from the Basic plan ($79/mo) to their Standard plan ($99/mo), to their Pro plan ($129/mo).

The plans begin with the first week’s work fee that is not billed until 7 days after enrollment, which allows the client to get started in the program with no money out of pocket.

According to Oryzon Credit's website, the Basic plan is highly effective, while also budget-friendly. The Standard plan gets customers the fastest results and is their most popular plan, and the Pro plan is the most aggressive option that they offer.

Money-Back Warranty

The company has a money-back warranty that includes any and all fees paid to Oryzon Credit, should the customer’s credit not reflect any improvement whatsoever over 90 days.

Speed of Service

Oryzon Credit’s clients have raved about the rate in which their credit improves over a short period of time but in the credit score and credit report aspects.

Oryzon Credit states that their client’s graduate from their programs in an average of 4-6 months and see a point increase of 60-100 points within their first 90 days.

The Bad

Short Time in Business

Oryzon Credit has only been in business since 2014 which makes it one of the youngest companies in the industry.

The Bottom Line

Oryzon Credit offers free consultations, an appealing 25 percent discount for couples, has multiple plan options to choose from, and provides customers with a solid money-back guarantee as well as fast service.

Unfortunately, the company has only been in business since 2014 and may lack the experience and reputation that older credit repair companies may have.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

4.9

Nadjip
August 2nd, 2019 Encino, CA DETAILS

The true definition of honesty and class. When dealing with something as sensitive as credit, it’s extremely important that you trust whom you’re dealing with. Oryzon not only brought my struggling credit to exceptional now qualifying me for tier one rates, they also educated me on how to maintain it. Remaining honest, and transparent the entire way, I genuinely looked forward to receiving my monthly updates. Anytime I had any questions they were always thoroughly explained, and within a very reasonable timeframe. I couldn’t be happier with my results.

Dee
August 1st, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Great service! Quick and easy. Sean is extremely helpful and responsive.

Erika R
July 3rd, 2019 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS

Sean and his company are awesome. Always kept me in the loop with progress and process was very clear. Not only do they help you improve your scores but give you tools on how to maintain. Recommend him hands down.

Pam hodge
April 10th, 2019 Poway, CA DETAILS

Oryzon Credit has been a godsend I’ve been in the program just two short months and my credit score has gone from the 425 to a 619 and climbing I am blown away at the accuracy and the speed to which they are diligently working I have had constant contact with Sean my advisor, who is by far one of the most intelligent people I have ever spoken with he is a wealth of knowledgeHe’s so willing to share step-by-step everything that they’re doing this company is by far the best company that there is so pleased and can’t wait to see what it looks like six months from now

Wendell Miracle Pialet
February 14th, 2019 Chula Vista, CA DETAILS

"It’s a terrible feeling when you know you have a very good income and can afford valuable things but you can’t get approved for any financing because of mistakes you made in your early 20’s. For the last several years, due to those blunders my credit score was terminally ill in the low 500’s. In April 2017 I put in a reservation for a brand new 2018 Tesla Model 3. I can afford the car, but I still needed financing for my scheduled delivery in late 2018. In June 2018 I signed up with Sean at Oryzon Credit because I saw the reviews on yelp and how he’s helped so many people restore their credit. I took the step of faith and allowed him to do his work believing that if he can help all those other clients he can surely help me. The customer service at this company is exemplary and top notch. Sean let me know from the beginning that this was going to be a process and there were no guarantees as far as time frame. I completely appreciated that transparency because other companies out there will over promise and under deliver. That was not the case here. He also was able to answer all my questions in a timely manner and always assured me that my situation was not hopeless and that there was a light at the end of the tunnel as I stuck with it. After 5 months of being patient and trusting the process my credit score went from an abysmal 520 to a respectable 748! And I was able to accept of my dream car! If you think your situation is beyond repair, think again. Sean at Oryzon Credit was able to help turn my life around, and he can help you too!"

Robin
December 19th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

I had several tax liens, collections and inquiries that made my FICO score low and a problem getting credit anywhere. Sean cleaned my credit up, amazingly I went to lease a brand new car this past summer and they told me that my FICO score was 771! And that I was considered an A+ borrower! I have never in my life been an A+ borrower, it felt amazing. Oryzon Credit's process was precise and easy for me. I've dealt with several companies over the years that do this kind of work, but I can tell you that Oryzon Credit by far is the best I have come across ever. Top notch. I've also learned from Sean how to increase my score to above my current 771. Signing up with Sean & Oryzon Credit was probably one of the best decisions I've made.

S Slaten
December 14th, 2018 Carlsbad, CA DETAILS

This company has deceptive and misleading business practices, from my prospective and experience. When comes to actual debt it doesn’t happen with company and they linger on as if they are actually doing something to keep you paying their fees after over $800.00 latter and several heated conversations with this companies’ owner, whom is rude and unprofessional. They satisfied nothing from my report but reporting their erroneous billing on my credit report when canceled my account! Beware of this company/Stay away. However if you do get suckered by this company make sure you contact the Attorney General Office, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the better Business Bureau!!!

shaunea Redmond
October 19th, 2018 Wildomar, CA

Oryzon is an Excellent Company to work with. In the beginning, I was hesitant to have anyone look into my personal information but getting to know Sean and other staff members of Oryzon it started to feel like Home. After a month, I started to see results. Sean explained to me in beginning how the process will work and advised me to keep in mind that changes will not happen overnight and might take months to resolve. I have no complaints on the service that I have received. Thank you Oryzon! Shaunea Redmond

Oct 25, 2018

Hi there Shaunea - we are truly grateful to have you as a client and we understand how one can be hesitant to let anyone work on their credit. We are happy to know you took a leap of faith with our company and we are thrilled to help you reach all of your credit goals!

Jevon
October 18th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Sean's company Oryzon Credit is amazing to say the least. His portals are easy to use and track everything. It's the most high tech and advanced and thorough credit repair service I've ever used! I've been using Sean's service now and it's been going great!

Oct 25, 2018

Hey Jevon - we have valued your business for so long. You have been an excellent client and we know that we still working on getting you to reach that 100% level of success, but it will come. Thank you for being understanding and riding this out with us.

Rommel Reyes
October 10th, 2018 Chula Vista, CA DETAILS

So far i have been using Oryzon Credit for 30 days and i have been very impressed and satisfied. The response time is very quick and the instructions to get started are thorough and brief. I have already seen results in my case and will continue to work with Oryzon Credit to help improve my situation more. The staff are all well versed in their line of work and sincere.

Oct 25, 2018

Hey Rommel - thank you for sharing your experience with everyone about our company. We know that is still early, but we expect big changes coming your way! We hope to be able to answer any questions that you have and we will always do our best to meet your needs.

Tanisha Cunningham
October 4th, 2018 Verona, NJ DETAILS

I had an incredible experience working with the Oryzon team. This was my second time using their service and each time my credit score increased by at least 30pts and many negative items were removed within a couple of months. They were both professional and informative. I would highly recommend them and would certainly use their services again if needed in the future.

Oct 25, 2018

Tanisha!!! Congratulations!!! Score points are always exciting right? But your success is due to your own responsible behaviors! You are doing an excellent job and we are ecstatic to see the progress that you have made! Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Paris better
October 2nd, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Sean and his team are great at what they do! I started my journey with them about 4 months ago. I made mistakes with my credit like the average person does enjoying their youth. I was ready for a change and Oryzon was that change. In 4 months, my score went from 511 to 645. A whole 134 points! I was amazed by the results. I haven't seen my score this high in over two years. Results will always vary but if you stick with them and do exactly as they say, you'll definitely see the benefits like I did. Great team and great company!

Oct 25, 2018

134 points?!?!?! That is amazing!! Congratulations Paris!!! But we are just a tool, you are the carpenter! Your success is due to your own hard work! We hope this number continues to increase! Another 134 points would be nice, right?!?!

Michael Hadnot
September 28th, 2018 Gardena, CA DETAILS

I highly recommend Oryzon credit, professional staff and excellent customer service. Rapid return on results, A+ customer satisfaction!

Oct 25, 2018

Thank you for the support Michael! We value you as a client! Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Jonna Quinn
September 27th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Sean and his are absolutely amazing. In as little as a few weeks my score went up. In about 5 months my score went from low 500s to low 700s. When I have a question they are able to answer me in a timely manner and answer me in clear English. Sometimes the terminology of credit can be confusing....not with Oryzon. I would reccomend anyone who is stuck with their credit problems and dont know where to go or who to talk to. These guys are down to earth and know their craft. Thanks Oryzon.

Oct 26, 2018

Congratulations on all of your recent success Jonna!!! We know we are still trying to get those last bits of lingering accounts off, but your profile is so beautiful to look at, and it has a lot to do with you being responsible with your own credit! Keep up the amazing work! The sky is the limit for you!

Josephine Lopez
September 26th, 2018 Oceanside, CA DETAILS

Best credit repair service I have encounter in my entire life. Fast results within 30 days. Already seen multiples accounts deleted off my credit reports that were years old. I would be recommending my friends and family to this great company !!!

Oct 26, 2018

Referrals and recommendations!?!? That is music to our ears!!! We love to hear that our clients are so impressed with our service that they can't wait to share our company with their loved ones! We truly value you as a client Josephine and we promise to do our best to help you reach your credit goals in the shortest time possible.

jonelle wimbush
September 26th, 2018 Fontana, CA DETAILS

I have had a great experience working with Sean and nick of Oryzon Credit.They were both very knowledgeable, friendly and was able to explain the process in great details. This is huge since you are allowing someone into your finances. They have already raised my score by 50+ and I am extremely happy to be working with them. They keep you informed through email and the client portal to know what you need to keep the process moving. Excellent customer service provided at all times. Thanks Oryzon credit and team!!

Tarina
September 26th, 2018 Riverside, CA DETAILS

In just 30 days my credit along with my husbands has already vastly improved. Sean and his staff have been amazing. Their website and customer portal is very easy to understand, updated and secure!! Every question we have had has been answered quickly. Was referred by a family friend and will definitely refer others as well!!

Marc Blair
September 26th, 2018 Riverside, CA DETAILS

Oryzon Credit has been amazing for my wife and I. Our credit has improved greatly after only 30 days! I cannot wait to see what the next 30 days and few months does for us! Their customer service and Sean are always quick to respond and throughly answers all questions we have had. They don't play any games and their client portal provides updated information that is easy to read and follow. Fantastic job.

Oct 25, 2018

Hey Marc!! Thank you for the awesome review and we love to know that you appreciate our customer service, just as much as our repair process. We are forever grateful for both you and your wife and we hope to help you guys reach your credit goals as soon as possible!

Jason
September 26th, 2018 Wagoner, OK DETAILS

Don’t waste your time with other companies that claim they do credit repair. The staff here is excellent and they will get you to where you want to be with your credit. I highly recommend a Oryzon credit repair to anybody who wants to build financial freedom

Shannon Fuentes
September 25th, 2018 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

If you are looking for more than just credit repair look no further Oryzon Credit is the perfect company. The top things that stood out to me just within a month were: The customer service is impeccable- I mean an email doesn’t go unanswered and phone call maybe missed but. I can guarantee you they will return your call. ( like any business we’re not the only ones calling and emailing). Education- not only do they help repair your credit but also educate you on tools and resources that can be used to manage your credit. I mean and in detail! My most favorite is the the overall personal experience that I felt. I mean you can tell they love what they do. It shows in every email, every phone call and in how they create an experience geared just towards you for you. If your looking for a quick fix overnight thing this isn’t the place for you. However if your looking for RESULTS, RESPECT, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, EDUCATION then this is the place for you. I look forward to continuing this process with the OryZon Credit team. -Shannon

Oct 25, 2018

Hi Shannon - thank you so much for your AMAZING review! We are thrilled to know that even the little things matter to you, as we definitely try our best to have you guys enjoy a complete overall credit repair experience. It's not JUST about fixing your credit, but yes, as you said, EDUCATING you guys about your credit, to prevent the past mistakes from happening again! You're off to an amazing start! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

Donnell Broussard
September 24th, 2018 Corona, CA DETAILS

Very satisfied with the services that Oryzon Credit provides. Very punctual and concise when dealing with creditors to give you the best results. Oryzon throughly keeps you up to date with everything that goes on with your credit through the client portal including emails for step by step instructions so that the client is informed on what’s needed from them in order to move forward to a better credit score. They work diligently together as a team to give you quick results and for that I am very grateful of the services provided to me. Thank You!

Monserate mitchell
September 24th, 2018 Chula Vista, CA

Thank you Oryzon for you insight to credit repair and all the education you provide throughout this process. The staff is very professional and provides tons of resources and tips on how to restore credit. Thank you again for your services.

Blens
September 24th, 2018 Avenel, NJ DETAILS

Oryzon Credit is a great service. Very helpful and supportive

Eric Moore
September 21st, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

I had a great experience with Sean and his team, they were able to get several items removed from my credit report including some fraud items, I highly recommend them!

Danilo Santillan
September 20th, 2018 Downey, CA DETAILS

I must say it was a pleasure. First I wanna thank all of the people who work for Oryzon credit. Everything was easy to do, no hassle no nothing. Results came in and I must say I was beyond surprised of everything that was taken care of. Once again thank you ORYZON!!!!!!!

Kito A Bell
September 20th, 2018 Westminster, CA DETAILS

Prior to signing up with Oryzon I attempted to clean my credit myself with minimal results. I also tried a notorious law firm with paralegals for 8 months with no progress. After 1 month of credit disputes through Oryzon credit my score jumped 51 points. Highly recommended if you want your credit strong.

oscar d alvarado
September 20th, 2018 Santee, CA DETAILS

This company is the only credit repair company I will work with. Sean is so transparent & always willing to answer any questions. I have a hard time trusting a business will follow through on their word. As for Oryzon Credit Sean & his team get results bottom line. You will not regret this decision. Invest in yourself by investing in them!

Melany
September 19th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Great service! They made sure I knew everything that was happening and were always there to help with any questions I had.

Candice Williams
September 19th, 2018 Riverside, CA DETAILS

Signing up with Oryzon Credit was one of the best decisions I made! In 30 days they were able to raise my score 22+ points!! I definitely recommend them to anyone looking to repair their credit, they are super easy to work with. I plan on staying with them until I reach my goal score!! Thank you Oryzon!!

Damien
September 19th, 2018 Oceanside, CA DETAILS

Best credit repair company in San Diego county !!! They always update us on every step of the away so don’t go any where else hit up them up ASAP !!!!

Martha
September 17th, 2018 Upland, CA DETAILS

I needed help cleaning up my credit and increasing my credit score. One of my family members referred me to Sean at Oryzon Credit. After 6 months of being their client, my score has increased over 100 points! It was fantastic! They are great company to work with! They always communicated with me, even if it was just to let me know I was in a waiting period. I never felt neglected or forgotten with Oryzon. Sean was very straight forward and honest with what to expect and how long the process may take. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who needs a boost in their credit score!

Alfonso Valenzuela
September 11th, 2018 Inglewood, CA DETAILS

Sean is just amazing in what he does. He has helped me so much this past year and has done a tremendous job on his end. He has mentored and been very helpful when it comes to questions that I have or when I need help in learning how to rebuild my credit. I started with Sean because I was in need of good credit to purchase a house and to get into the Sheriff department. I was denied two years ago until I found Sean and now I am two steps away from accomplishing my goals. I highly recommend him and you will not regret it. Thank You Sean!

Olivia Pinkney
September 7th, 2018 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

Never left a review on yelp but after the outstanding service I received from Sean and the Oryzon Credit team I had to very fast results and very honest communication always reply to any questions I had and I had a lot didn't make me feel like it was to many questions this is a life changing and all around great company on getting your credit right the right way #800Club”

Shomari Young
August 31st, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

I have been using Oryzon Credit for over a year now and Sean was able to get my credit up from 540 to 770. I didn’t have stellar credit when I came to him and I wasn’t sure how much he’d be able to do for me because I had previously filed for bankruptcy and I had a repossession on my credit report. There was also some outstanding credit card debt but I was concerned that it would grow again before I could pay it all off. He was able to get things situated and helped me reduce all of my outstanding debt. With his help I was able to purchase a new car this year and get approved for things that had previously been denied. It took patience from both of us, but the results are there, and Sean really worked hard to help get my credit score up. There are many out there that claim to really help you but this company and this man are by far the best and you can see real results.

Ceroromo Bragg
August 30th, 2018 Chula Vista, CA DETAILS

A 5 star company! Sean X and his team are incredible!! My credit score has improved tremendously and I couldn't be more happier with their overall performance and outstanding customer service. I'm in the 700 club and my scores were in the 500s If you need help improving your credit score this is the company you want by your side. Sign up today!

Paula Young
August 29th, 2018 DETAILS

It's a story that happens far too often--my credit was ruined during a bad divorce that depleted all my resources and expenses added up. I met with Sean after a friend heard him make a presentation. I provided basic information and within the day Oryzon was making contacts and changing things. Negative remarks and errors were removed. Now I have a new lease in life in more than one way. It feels great to know my credit scores reflect who I am. Oryzon knows how to make it happen and I highly recommend them.

Mercedes Mor
August 29th, 2018 North Hollywood, CA DETAILS

After looking for a long time for a credit repair company to fix my credit that was trustworthy, affordable price, I was referred to Sean, I cannot be more happy that I am, they repaired my credit that was in the 300's, right now I am in the 700's. It was not overnight but for to begin they took a few liens from my credit report practically overnight. I highly recommend Oryzon Credit. Mercedes Mor

Julie
August 29th, 2018 Cerritos, CA DETAILS

Best decision I ever made!!!!! I saw results in my first 30 days. Stop what you are doing and enroll. Sean was extremely helpful explaining the process, prices are reasonable and their automated system keeps you up to date.