National Credit Care

National Credit Care

• Free Credit Consultation
  • $189 Setup Fee
  • No Money-back Guarantee

National Credit Care focuses on helping consumers "become mortgage ready", stating that they make credit repair simple.  The NCC team strictly operates 100 percent in the United States and says each client's account will never be outsourced.  In addition, National Credit Care works with the major credit reporting agencies and creditors in order to provide a personal approach to credit repair services, helping consumers fix their credit the right way.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Customer Service
  • Educational Credit Resources

National Credit Care strives to provide a personal touch to their credit repair clients. Stating that "only a personal approach can provide the optimal service and benefits needed to fix a client's credit history", National Credit Care truly focuses on personalization over automation. The firm has a few other benefits, such as:

Free Consultation

National Credit Care offers a free consultation to potential clients. This free credit report consultation and following analysis include connecting consumers with a live credit consultant over phone or email to discuss credit reports, credit score goals, creditors, credit counseling needs, payments, etc.

All customer service representatives are located in the U.S. In addition, NCC states that they are available to help clients at any time. According to the company's website, National Credit Care follows a confidentiality agreement in regards to client information its staff receives.

Educational Credit Resources

National Credit Care provides a wide range of educational credit resources on its website for customers to take advantage of. These resources range from credit score and credit report tips to secured credit card and general consumer credit information. The company's website also includes information regarding mortgage credit repair and collection services.

The Bad

• No Licensed Attorneys on Staff
  • No Money-Back Guarantee
  • Lack of Transparency

Although National Credit Care has its benefits, the firm does have drawbacks. From a high sign up fee of $189 followed by monthly $69 payments to no guarantees, the firm gives potential clients reason to hesitate before signing up for its credit score restoration services. Below are a few additional drawbacks to using National Credit Care for your credit repair needs.

No Licensed Attorneys on Staff

National Credit Care has no licensed attorneys on staff. Many other companies in the industry have licensed attorneys on staff who work on the actual accounts, providing a level of expertise in the credit repair industry.

No Money-Back Guarantee

Unlike many other credit repair companies, National Credit Care does not offer a money-back guarantee for its credit repair services. This means that even customers who do not see improvement regarding their credit scores cannot obtain a refund.

Lack of Transparency

The firm doesn't provide detailed program information or proof of successful deletion work with credit reporting agencies regarding consumer credit on its company website. National Credit Care also does not seem to disclose information on cases when disputes are not accepted by the credit bureaus.

The Bottom Line

National Credit Care strives to provide a personalized approach to credit repair at a reasonable price while maintaining a client confidentiality agreement. The company offers educational credit resources and a free consultation that includes the analyzation of each client’s credit reports, providing credit counseling, and creating a credit repair plan. National Credit Care also often works with creditors as well as the major credit bureaus to improve clients’ credit scores and overall credit health. However, the company does not have any licensed attorneys on staff and does not offer a money-back guarantee like many other credit repair companies. The company's lack of refund policy may worry clients who do not see any positive account results/credit score improvements. In addition, their lack of transparency is cause for concern. We recommend viewing and researching all of your options for credit repair before making a final decision.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

george arnold
June 5th, 2018 Virden, IL DETAILS

well they got some medical bills off my credit report and some advise on how to get our home loan what they dont tell you is you can and will still be sued for all those bills i know im now being sued for over $6000 in medical bills they "fixed" i wish i had not listened to them now im screwed and the bad part was we paid them to do it run run far away

Geoffrey Pasfield
January 29th, 2018 Boyne City, MI DETAILS

This company totally ripped me off.After paying 90 some dollars initially they did send a few letters to the credit bureau but 3 payments later that was all they had done and when I requested to be taken off my 70 dollar a month recurring payments they refused until my contract length ran out.It was apparently in the fine print.They have got me good and when its all said and done I will have paid them the better part of 2000 dollars for hardly anything.To say the least they were not transparent at all about their billing system and now im paying the price.My advice is to definately go elsewhere

J.BIZZELL
January 2nd, 2018 Mount Olive, NC DETAILS

I joined this NCC after being ripped off from another credit repair. Alexis, Max, Billie, Tom, Kendall (4's), Oliver was very rude, all talked a good game but it all boiled down to the same SCAM, YOUR MONEY. The listing showed up on a Vetern's web site about getting lower interest rates to purchase a home. So, both myself & husband joined. I saw no changes in either of our credit reports. I did my own leg work & managed to get my credit right. The reps are very unprofessional & rude.. I cancelled my service ten days into a month & was told that they would still take the $69.00 out for the next month, supposedly they were doing some work with removing a late charge from my report back in 2015. It's still there..I cancelled out my husband's yesterday & Ty the representative made a joke telling me I need to listen & they DON'T GIVE UPDATES OR CALL BACK on the phone because they DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE talking with. I was told by MAX that in October of 2017 they would call us with an update. We never got. I FEEL BBB NEEDS TO REALLY INVESTIGATE THIS COMPANY, & MANY OF THESE SUPPOSEDLY CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES, THEY ARE RIPPING OFF TO MANY PEOPLE. READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE JOINING. WISH I HAD STUCK TO MY GUNS & NOT JOINED. WE LOST TIME & MONEY... DON'T JOIN.. YOU CAN'T GIVE A REVIEW WITHOUT A STAR... HOW ABSURD

LUIS
December 5th, 2017 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS

I SPOKE WITH SHELAMAR V. AND SHE WAS VERY PROFFESIONAL AND INFORMATIVE. I SIGNED UP FOR THE SERVICE ABOUT 60 DAYS AGO. I AM IN COLLECTIONS SO I KNOW THE AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES FOR NEGATIVE ATIEMS TO COME OFF YOUR CREDIT REPORTS. SO FAR THE SERVICE HAS BEEN GOOD. I WILL WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE FOR ME IN 3 MORE MONTHS TO WRITE A MORE INFORMED REVIEW. .. LUIS ,,, HOUSTON TX

Africa Tate
November 3rd, 2017 Simpsonville, SC DETAILS

It's very unclear what this company does . I could never get a clear answer about what type of progress they were making. I was told every week that I should receive information in the mail, only to never receive anything. This company seems a bit sketchy to me. The gentleman was not very happy with me because I wanted to cancel the service. He told me ," Good luck on getting your mortgage loan!" I found it quite ludacris!

Daniel Gardner
October 3rd, 2017 Tomball, TX

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!! STAY AWAY!!!! I hired them back in January of 2017. I saw a slight improvement in my score then it went flat with no up or down. I kept calling them and inquiring about my score but ALWAYS received the same scripted response....."You next round of investigation JUST went out". Total scam to keep you paying!!! I just cancelled and they want to charge me another $99 for investigations that they CLAIM just went out but can show no actual proof that they have done ANYTHING on my case for months!!!!

Brandi
August 22nd, 2017 CT

I had the opportunity to talk to Dexter and it was such a pleasure regarding my account. NCC got to a much better place in restoring my credit and I couldn't be happier. Dexter even took it a step closer informing me on the information you do NOT see on Credit Karma which was also very helpful. NCC truly works for you! Every week I received some type of documentation regarding a dispute letting me know they are actually working. Thank you guys for everything! Especially Dexter!

Eugene Jones
August 21st, 2017

This company is selling a product that anyone can do by contacting the credit companies directly. I tried to cancel my account and was told that there would be a cancellation fee of $69.00. this is a shandy company, read the fine print. Do not waste your money.

Janna
August 15th, 2017

I have been very happy with this company, you just have to stick with it. I've had quite a few things removed, including tax liens, which is awesome! I had thoroughly tried to dispute everything before hiring them, including sending everything via certified mail. It's time consuming and pricey(if you use certified mailings) to do it yourself and you only get so far. You could save yourself some money by doing that first and hiring these guys, but I really enjoy letting them do the work! I spent a couple months of my free time working on this before hiring them. Yuck! I have read that it is not good to bombard the credit bureaus with disputes, so it makes sense that NCC only does so many at a time, you should only have so many openly disputed items at a time. Be patient, and see what they can do for you. I'm glad I did!!

Brandon
August 10th, 2017 Madison, AL

just began working with them, but the customer service is great and very helpful! I'm able to contact my agent and get advice or any questions I might have answered. I definitely would recommend them.

Mozelle Maness
August 7th, 2017 Port Angeles, WA

Great service and wonderful results! Jessika L walked me thru the steps and explained it explained it in plain English! My goals are now becoming a reality with a new and improved credit score?Thanks Jessika

Timika
July 23rd, 2017 Kansas City, MO

The customer service rep Liah D was very Professional and helped me efficiently! I'm so grateful for this company

Nathaniel Brown
July 21st, 2017 Louisville, KY

Liah D was very helpful. Probably the most helpful out of all the reps I have spoken with since I became a member a year ago.

Rhonda S Fradette
July 21st, 2017 Asheville, NC

This is motivating to have someone cheer you on !

Martha Puerto
June 21st, 2017 Bellevue, WA

I spoke with Liah D, she made sure to answer all the questions I had. She took the time to explain in detail my file. She made me feel comfortable about the process of my credit file. She was a pleasure to speak with.

Will Williams
June 14th, 2017

Called National Credit Care today and spoke with Liah D she was very helpful and professional, would recommend her.

Scott Benton
June 13th, 2017

Liah D had been very helpful in explaining what we need to do to help repair our credit!! Very understanding and patients!

Bernie Wickstrom
June 8th, 2017 Yale, MI

I spoke with Leah Liah D today and was very pleased with her great attitude her ability to get the job done that I was requiring she's very personable knowledgeable and friendly and had a great deal of savvy guarding her job I would recommend her as my agent along with anyone else that works with Leah they are very lucky thank you

Cherie Woodby
June 5th, 2017 Perry, FL

I contacted National Credit Care today and spoke with Liah D. Liah was very knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. If more companies had employees like Liah they would be in good standing.

Lisa Dyson
June 1st, 2017 Glassboro, NJ

Opposite of reading about other competition the description notations reminds one that you have experienced realistic confirmations on ways to protect myself nationally since credit care involves good credit options~Lisa Dyson

Adina Waer
May 2nd, 2017 Lake Oswego, OR

My husband and I signed up for their services 3 months ago, and $600 later, we haven't seen anything. This is a scam and they are scum. Taking money from people trying to improve their lives. Shame on them, DO NOT GO WITH THEM. IT IS A SCAM!!!

Duramax
April 12th, 2017

This place is a joke all William kleespies does is harass you via email and voicemail after you tell him that you do not want anything to do with NCC a.k.a. rv credit repair company

katie funk
March 20th, 2017 Chicago, IL

I never write reviews but I feel in this case, I need to and if you're going to rely on a review, please rely on this one. Clients I worked with were referred to this company and if I could give 0 stars, I would. Working with NCC will be a waste of your time and money, they are a scam and will not actually do anything to help you improve your credit score. They are more concerned with receiving a monthly payment from you than helping you improve your credit score. And not only that, they refer you to a third party to obtain your credit report, privacyguard.com, where you can enroll for $1 for the first 14 days and then $19/month after (on top of what you're paying NCC). Then, they want your log in credentials for that privacyguard account so they can access all of your information. Being a credit repair company, I would think NCC should have the ability to obtain your report for you and the cost would be included in what you're already paying to them monthly. If you decide to work with this company, you will be paying upwards of $100+ per month PLUS their enrollment fee. For free, you can go to the Federal Trade Commission's website, bulkorder/ftc.gov and view the publications available to all consumers on Credit & Loans. You will find useful information and guidance about how to improve your credit score on your own. Please don't make the same mistake my clients did. I hope this can save people from having a terrible experience.

John Anderson
February 21st, 2017 Anchorage, AK

Service sucked. They managed to have something that should not have ever been on my report removed. But trying to get off their service is next to impossible. Despite telling them I didn't need their service any longer, they just kept charging anyway. And to justify it, they sent me other peoples credit reports. God only knows who has mine now, thanks to NCC !!

Bread of Heaven World Outreach Center
December 9th, 2016 Apex, NC

Worst service I've every had. I'm going back to Lexington Law! The only time I'm contacted is when I don't authorize payment for the month. They will call you if they don't receive payment but never can get a clear answer to what has been done to improve my score. After 9 months no improvement! I don't care how personable this company is. I need results! Honestly, anything that was removed from my credit, I've done it myself. They are definitely the worst company ever.

AM
October 5th, 2016 Chapel Hill, NC

While initially pleased with their efforts, looking back on it now I am very very unhappy with them. 1. In order to drag out the timing of their monthly billing for "being in the program" they only sent requests to 1 credit bureau each month, rather than all at once. 2. After multiple requests to stop their service and "get out of the program" they continued to keep me in, saying that my email request was not sufficient-- I needed to provide them with a credit report that showed their work had been done.... 3. Multiple calls to them produce no connection -- they don't pick up, the person I spoke with before is gone, they don't return calls, etc etc. 4. When I started the program, they told me "about a month" will be done. It's now four months later.... and getting away from them required kicking and screaming on the phone today.

Felicia
July 25th, 2016 Katy, TX

This is a money scam. National Credit Care is not consistent with results, and can't explain any of the credit issues they directly worked on. I was lied to and got the run around several times. They have inquiries removed, which reappeared in a matter of weeks. National Credit Care can't guarantee removals and instills a sense of false hope for costumers monthly just to get your money and string you along. They did not work on anything else. Honestly, anyone can repair their own credit with creditors and the bureaus for free. Don't fall for this scam.

Meghan Leston
July 18th, 2016 Brooklyn, NY

Awful, Awful, Awful. The only reason I gave them one star was that google required it. They did nothing for my credit. I constantly tried to call them and never got anywhere regarding the process they were actually going through. Not once did I receive communication from the credit bureaus regarding ANY deletions. Two months after I canceled "Item Y Disputed by Consumer" started popping up on my credit. We were about to close on a mortgage, process was delayed because of their careless methods used...which resolved nothing for me. I spent 15 hours on the phone with experian and creditors to fix the problem. When I requested a record of every communication with creditors from them, they said they could not do that because it would give out their "trade secrets". Save yourself a great deal of aggravation and time and DO NOT USE THEM.

Wendy
July 7th, 2016 Lynnwood, WA

This is NOT a quick fix! I've been with them for almost 2 years and every time I tried to end the service, they would tell me they 'almost had the file' fixed. My credit scores have barely moved. Today I canceled the service over the phone and it was a high pressure sales pitch to try and keep me paying the fee every month ... I told them NO! Do not sign up for this!

Meghan Leston
May 25th, 2016 Brooklyn, NY

TERRIBLE company. They did not respond in timely manner to my concern nor do I think they actually do Anything. I signed up and two months later have yet to receive any documentation that they have done anything. Every time they call they tell me they have sent letters, but they are busy. Don't waste your money. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Julie
May 24th, 2016 Columbus, OH

Systematically received credit bureau reports so I know the were doing something but what that something was remains in question. No changes in my scores in over six months so I attempted to cancel the service. Cancelling was a nightmare and took nearly four months and included calls, emails and even written letters.

David Ray
May 24th, 2016 Denver, CO

My Account Representative Leo was incredibly helpful in the entire process of fixing my credit score. I saw results within the first 45-days. Leo and National Credit Care was able to take 20-marks off my credit score. I'm going to keep the process going for at least 6-months to try to continue improving my score. I'm in the market to buy a house. Leo said I'm going to be mortgage ready within 3-months and at this rate, I believe him.

Monique
May 24th, 2016 Pioneer, CA

Its a scam!! They are guaranteed at least $400-$450 the minute you sign up and they do not tell you that. I cancelled 2 weeks into this realizing their scam and still lost $200 MORE, because I did not read the fine print. Beware!! What they "Say" they will do, could cost you thousands by the time they get around to addressing all the negative items for each of the 3 agencies. They pick one or maybe 2 items off 1 agency at a time so that you will continue to owe them money. I went directly on each of the Credit Reporting Agency sites and actually took care of everything myself in one visit for FREE! Learn from my mistake and don't give them a dime!!

John
May 24th, 2016 Post Falls, ID

I have been with this company for just over10 weeks. I don't know the credit agency laws for removals but it seems that if some thing goes off one report it should not take over one more month for it to go off the other two credit reports. I do feel I might be getting scammed and they are reporting disputes long after they file one with just one credit agency. Going to cancel due to the reviews on here and going to do it in writing and a phone call and email.

Sherell
May 24th, 2016 Washington, DC

I'll give NCC a 5 right now. Ive been with the company for less than 60 days and my credit score has improved by a few points due to them getting some negative points taken off my credit report. Im satisfied with this company right now as im trying to reduce my interest on a car loan

Curt D
May 24th, 2016 Everett, WA

I worked with Marissa Cortez and she was fantastic! The who crew was great, in fact. In a matter of about 3 months they had raised my credit score by over 80 points. I was thus able to finally buy a house at a favorable interest rate just four years after losing my old house to repossession. Work with them and trust them and they WILL come through for you.

Robert Hartman
May 24th, 2016 Evansville, IN

This company caused my credit score to drop over 50 points, due to their credit disputes on my credit report. I would have been much better off without them.

Cara K
May 24th, 2016 Easton, PA

I wish there was a negative star rating. Service is a TOTAL SHAM, not honorable, refuse to cancel and THIEVES!!!! I called to cancel the service because instead of raising my credit score, the service had a negative impact. The very rude/aggressive sales guy MARK said he could improve it and would reduce the fee from 99.99 to 69.00, to which I verbally agreed. I then heard from the bank which said the activity from NCC was actually preventing my desired loan from going through. I sent a e-mail on 11/05/15 to Kelsey requesting the account be cancelled and the disputes to my credit report be lifted. On 11/10/15 I received a phone call from Mark, first saying I never sent the e-mail to Kelsey (apparently he isn't clear on how e-mail works with the whole date/time stamp thing) saying they attempted to charge my card. He also said that because I was canceling, I have to pay the entire 99.99. The conversation escalated and Mark refused to cancel at no charge and said they would not lift the disputes unless I gave them more money. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he lied, saying he had none and that he reported to the owners who would not take calls from clients. This is not a reputable company and no one should get involved with them. After $700 of payments they did nothing but hurt my credit score and take a payment they should have refunded. I also think that a reputable business would have Mark's boss call me. I have left several messages and sent e-mails and nothing. I shouldn't be shocked considering it is the company motto to contact clients. So you literally won't hear from them at all, even if you contact them repeatedly. The only way you receive updates is if you call to cancel. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau (which Mark didn't seem to care about) and will continue to pursue a conversation with his boss, assuming he was not telling the truth when he laughingly said he doesn't have one. Beware of this shady & unethical business.

Edward
May 24th, 2016

Its been 60 days, no mail, e-mail, phone, texts etc... You claim 37-45 days but I havent received anything after paying $300!! So you have 30,000 customers, wonder if they are being treated the same as I"

Tabitha
May 24th, 2016 Jacksonville, FL

My husband has been with them over 6 months, not seeing an improvement we cancelled and a month later they ran our cc again now we owe 32×3 over draft fees and they charged our account 3 times. Worst company ever.