National Credit Care

National Credit Care

National Credit Care focuses on helping consumers "become mortgage ready", stating that they make credit repair simple.  The NCC team strictly operates 100% in the United States and says clients' accounts will never be outsourced.  In addition, National Credit Care provides a personal approach to credit repair services, helping consumers fix their credit the right way.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.7 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.4 8.2 Read Review
#3 6.3 9.0 Read Review
#28 3.0 4.1 Current

The Good

• Price
  • Free Consultation
  • Customer Service

National Credit Care strives to provide a personal touch to their credit repair clients. Stating that "only a personal approach can provide the optimal service and benefits needed to fix a client's credit history", NCC truly focuses on personalization over automation. The firm has a few other benefits, such as:

Price

NCC's credit repair services costs vary.

Free Consultation

National Credit Care offers a free consultation to potential clients.

All customer service representatives are located in the US. In addition, NCC states that they are available to help clients at any time.

The Bad

• No Licensed Attorneys on Staff
  • No Money-Back Guarantee
  • Lack of Transparency

Although National Credit Care has its benefits, the firm does have drawbacks. From a high sign up fee of $189 to no guarantees, the firm gives potential clients reason to hesitate before signing up. Below are a few additional drawbacks to using National Credit Care for your credit repair needs.

No Licensed Attorneys on Staff

NCC has no licensed attorneys on staff. A lot of other companies in the industry have licensed attorneys on staff who work on the actual accounts, providing a level of expertise in the credit repair industry.

No Money-Back Guarantee

National Credit Care doesn't offer a money-back guarantee on their services.

Lack of Transparency

The firm doesn't provide detailed program information or deletion proof on their company website.

The Bottom Line

Overall, National Credit Care does offer a personalized approach to credit repair at a reasonable price. However, they don't have licensed attorneys on staff and do not offer a money-back guarantee like a lot of its competitors. In addition, their lack of transparency is cause for concern. We recommend viewing and researching all of your options for credit repair before making a decision.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

52 National Credit Care Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

October 2nd, 2017 Tomball, TX

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!! STAY AWAY!!!! I hired them back in January of 2017. I saw a slight improvement in my score then it went flat with no up or down. I kept calling them and inquiring about my score but ALWAYS received the same scripted response....."You next round of investigation JUST went out". Total scam to keep you paying!!! I just cancelled and they want to charge me another $99 for investigations that they CLAIM just went out but can show no actual proof that they have done ANYTHING on my case for months!!!!

0 0

August 22nd, 2017 CT

I had the opportunity to talk to Dexter and it was such a pleasure regarding my account. NCC got to a much better place in restoring my credit and I couldn't be happier. Dexter even took it a step closer informing me on the information you do NOT see on Credit Karma which was also very helpful. NCC truly works for you! Every week I received some type of documentation regarding a dispute letting me know they are actually working. Thank you guys for everything! Especially Dexter!

August 21st, 2017

This company is selling a product that anyone can do by contacting the credit companies directly. I tried to cancel my account and was told that there would be a cancellation fee of $69.00. this is a shandy company, read the fine print. Do not waste your money.

0 0

August 15th, 2017

I have been very happy with this company, you just have to stick with it. I've had quite a few things removed, including tax liens, which is awesome! I had thoroughly tried to dispute everything before hiring them, including sending everything via certified mail. It's time consuming and pricey(if you use certified mailings) to do it yourself and you only get so far. You could save yourself some money by doing that first and hiring these guys, but I really enjoy letting them do the work! I spent a couple months of my free time working on this before hiring them. Yuck! I have read that it is not good to bombard the credit bureaus with disputes, so it makes sense that NCC only does so many at a time, you should only have so many openly disputed items at a time. Be patient, and see what they can do for you. I'm glad I did!!

August 10th, 2017 Madison, AL

just began working with them, but the customer service is great and very helpful! I'm able to contact my agent and get advice or any questions I might have answered. I definitely would recommend them.

August 5th, 2017 Port Angeles, WA

Great service and wonderful results! Jessika L walked me thru the steps and explained it explained it in plain English! My goals are now becoming a reality with a new and improved credit score?Thanks Jessika

July 21st, 2017 Kansas City, MO

The customer service rep Liah D was very Professional and helped me efficiently! I'm so grateful for this company

3 0

July 21st, 2017 Louisville, KY

Liah D was very helpful. Probably the most helpful out of all the reps I have spoken with since I became a member a year ago.

July 20th, 2017 Asheville, NC

This is motivating to have someone cheer you on !

June 20th, 2017 Bellevue, WA

I spoke with Liah D, she made sure to answer all the questions I had. She took the time to explain in detail my file. She made me feel comfortable about the process of my credit file. She was a pleasure to speak with.

June 14th, 2017

Called National Credit Care today and spoke with Liah D she was very helpful and professional, would recommend her.

June 12th, 2017

Liah D had been very helpful in explaining what we need to do to help repair our credit!! Very understanding and patients!

June 8th, 2017 Yale, MI

I spoke with Leah Liah D today and was very pleased with her great attitude her ability to get the job done that I was requiring she's very personable knowledgeable and friendly and had a great deal of savvy guarding her job I would recommend her as my agent along with anyone else that works with Leah they are very lucky thank you

June 1st, 2017 Perry, FL

I contacted National Credit Care today and spoke with Liah D. Liah was very knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. If more companies had employees like Liah they would be in good standing.

May 25th, 2017 Glassboro, NJ

Opposite of reading about other competition the description notations reminds one that you have experienced realistic confirmations on ways to protect myself nationally since credit care involves good credit options~Lisa Dyson

May 1st, 2017 Lake Oswego, OR

My husband and I signed up for their services 3 months ago, and $600 later, we haven't seen anything. This is a scam and they are scum. Taking money from people trying to improve their lives. Shame on them, DO NOT GO WITH THEM. IT IS A SCAM!!!

1 1

April 11th, 2017

This place is a joke all William kleespies does is harass you via email and voicemail after you tell him that you do not want anything to do with NCC a.k.a. rv credit repair company

March 17th, 2017 Chicago, IL

I never write reviews but I feel in this case, I need to and if you're going to rely on a review, please rely on this one. Clients I worked with were referred to this company and if I could give 0 stars, I would. Working with NCC will be a waste of your time and money, they are a scam and will not actually do anything to help you improve your credit score. They are more concerned with receiving a monthly payment from you than helping you improve your credit score. And not only that, they refer you to a third party to obtain your credit report, privacyguard.com, where you can enroll for $1 for the first 14 days and then $19/month after (on top of what you're paying NCC). Then, they want your log in credentials for that privacyguard account so they can access all of your information. Being a credit repair company, I would think NCC should have the ability to obtain your report for you and the cost would be included in what you're already paying to them monthly. If you decide to work with this company, you will be paying upwards of $100+ per month PLUS their enrollment fee. For free, you can go to the Federal Trade Commission's website, bulkorder/ftc.gov and view the publications available to all consumers on Credit & Loans. You will find useful information and guidance about how to improve your credit score on your own. Please don't make the same mistake my clients did. I hope this can save people from having a terrible experience.

2 1

February 20th, 2017 Anchorage, AK

Service sucked. They managed to have something that should not have ever been on my report removed. But trying to get off their service is next to impossible. Despite telling them I didn't need their service any longer, they just kept charging anyway. And to justify it, they sent me other peoples credit reports. God only knows who has mine now, thanks to NCC !!

3 0

December 9th, 2016 Apex, NC

Worst service I've every had. I'm going back to Lexington Law! The only time I'm contacted is when I don't authorize payment for the month. They will call you if they don't receive payment but never can get a clear answer to what has been done to improve my score. After 9 months no improvement! I don't care how personable this company is. I need results! Honestly, anything that was removed from my credit, I've done it myself. They are definitely the worst company ever.