MSI Credit Solutions

MSI Credit Solutions

MSI Credit Solutions is a nationwide service credit repair and education company. The privately held company is 100 percent bonded. Consumers will need to contact the company directly for a pricing quote.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.7 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.3 8.2 Read Review
#3 5.9 9.8 Read Review
#11 4.9 5.9 Current

The Good

• Comprehensive Credit Solutions
  • Money Back Guarantee

MSI Credit Solutions provides professional credit repair services to individuals in need of credit score improvement. While there are some questions regarding their service, there are also benefits to their platform as well. These benefits include:

Comprehensive Credit Solutions

The company offers consumers comprehensive credit repair solutions which include a free consultation, educational resources, and an online customer portal for monitoring progress. The company also works with the 3 major credit bureaus to resolve any inaccurate credit report items and helps clients establish better lines of credit.

Money Back Guarantee

The company offers consumers a money back guarantee on their credit restoration services. MSI Credit Solutions promises a minimum 50 point credit improvement on a client's credit file or a full money back refund. Further details can be found on the company's website or by contacting a customer service representative directly for more information.

The Bad

• No Pricing Information

While MSI Credit Solutions can help those in need of credit repair assistance, there are limitations that need to be pointed out. Prospective clients should take into consideration the following concerns prior to enrollment in the MSI Credit Solutions program:

No Pricing Information

The company does not disclose any specific details regarding its pricing structure to the general public on its corporate website. Interested consumers will need to speak with a company service representative directly for a pricing quote for their individual credit repair needs.

The Bottom Line

MSI Credit Solutions is a nationwide company offering comprehensive credit repair for individual in search of extensive solutions. The company offers consumers a free consultation and money back guarantee. However, consumers will have to contact the company directly for service rates as these are not posted on the company's website.

View Top Rated Companies

15 MSI Credit Solutions Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

August 24th, 2017

Thank you to Jorge M. And the Msi team! Saw results the first month and it only got better on the 3rd, my score has increased like crazy!! Can't wait to keep working with them..closer and closer to buying my home thanks to MSI!

August 17th, 2017

It's scary, stressful and frustrating to repair your credit. But I can say that MSI Credit Solutions holds your hand step by step. You are never alone. Their team is there to answer, guide and explain on what's going on your credit. They never leave you in the dark. I felt like I had a whole team just ONLY working for me. Because of their great work. My credit was fixed. And I can happily scream to the world '' my dream came true''. I am a home owner of a beautiful home. The MSI Credit Solutions team did that for me on fixing my credit.

5 0

July 27th, 2017

Ken G!! Has been phenomenal!!! I have had great results ... I am pleased with MSI Credit solutions!!! I have had over 50,000 Debt Released!! I did what was asked of me!!! We worked together!!! Very satisfied!! Thank you MSI for delivering!! Ask for Ken G he educates you and takes his time and returns your phone calls !! Amazing!!!

October 29th, 2014 TN

look people msi is a little more expensive, but after a short peroid of time they got my score from the mid 500's to lower 700's. remember no credit repair company can make magic happen overnight, but stick with them and you will get results.

January 20th, 2014 Chester, IL

Got my consult today. Got the "salesman" talk and seemed to be trying to sell me their services which is to be expected but claimed to be somehow associated with FHA. Don't know how but yea, anyway looked at BBB and found the same info. Kinda leery about tossing $350 up front plus $90 a month for "processing fees". Sounds like a scam but I want to believe them. Might take the chance but I am unsure if I have it to toss away.

2 0

November 2nd, 2013 Rockford, IL

Here's the truth people, the minute you talk to this company, you already know everything about it is wrong. We signed on knowing 100% of the debt was ours. Medical debt has sunk us. They made absolutely false statements about clearing our debt. And there will be no refund. 100 point drop in credit report. Don't sign on. We were slapped with court proceedings on medical and they will not be there for you. Lesson hard learned. Do what you know is right and put your money on your debt. Not in there pockets.

August 27th, 2013 Frisco, TX

I love MSI. I signed up with them about 5 months ago and my scores have already increased over 100 points on each bureau. MSI knows what they are doing and I would recommend them to anybody. Raul

June 23rd, 2013

I have been with msi for about a year now. I think they are doing a good job, they do not get negative items removed as fast as I wanted but everyone should know patience is a virtue.

August 16th, 2012 Saint Paul, MN

I used them and ended up filing a fraud case against them. They are a bunch of SCAM artists. They change everything in your contract to protect them and not you. RUN away from them FAST.

2 1

July 18th, 2012 Denver, CO

UPDATE: 7/18/2012 I have been contacted by the owner and one of his under lings... They continue to argue points that have no bearing and still refuse to make that 100% money back thing.. Under the CREDIT REPAIR ORGANIZATIONS act. No Credit repair company or business can request or take monies before they have completed the job. The link below explains the federal law.. They will try to state that Texas law allows them to do this.. LOL.. Under Chapter 2, section 404. that is the most important thing, as stated on the FTC website.. On their website (FTC') it states: How to determine if a credit repair business might be a scam,.. If they ask for money, or take money before completing the job of fixing the credit issues.. That is what lead me to read this statue.. http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/croa/croa.shtm READ this to save your self alot of money and just make contact with the credit reporting companies all three yourself.. and save the money.. I lost thousands, and I hope I help one person refuse to use their services. I have filed a complaint with the FTC and will file with other offices like your State AG office and the VA, since they handle VA loans..

July 18th, 2012 Denver, CO

I just checked the FTC site and found the following: The link below is for the full reading.. Pay Very special attention to the last paragraph.. I paid them to start 3600 and then 100 per mo. They violated federal law.. So this automaticlly tells you something about them.. They simply CAN NOT take any money before the work is done. Which they did to us.. This is why the law is here becuase of places like this.. This was signed into LAW by the President in 1996. It's not a new law.. http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/croa/croa.shtm CHAPTER 2--CREDIT REPAIR ORGANIZATIONS(1) SEC. 2451. REGULATION OF CREDIT REPAIR ORGANIZATIONS.Title IV of the Consumer Credit Protection Act (Public Law 90-321, 82 Stat. 164) is amended to read as follows: SEC. 404. PROHIBITED PRACTICES.(7) (a) In General.--No person may-- (1) make any statement, or counsel or advise any consumer to make any statement, which is untrue or misleading (or which, upon the exercise of reasonable care, should be known by the credit repair organization, officer, employee, agent, or other person to be untrue or misleading) with respect to any consumer's credit worthiness, credit standing, or credit capacity to-- (A) any consumer reporting agency (as defined in section 603(f) of this Act);(8) or (B) any person-- (i) who has extended credit to the consumer; or (ii) to whom the consumer has applied or is applying for an extension of credit; (2) make any statement, or counsel or advise any consumer to make any statement, the intended effect of which is to alter the consumer's identification to prevent the display of the consumer's credit record, history, or rating for the purpose of concealing adverse information that is accurate and not obsolete to-- (A) any consumer reporting agency; (B) any person-- (i) who has extended credit to the consumer; or (ii) to whom the consumer has applied or is applying for an extension of credit; (3) make or use any untrue or misleading representation of the services of the credit repair organization; or (4) engage, directly or indirectly, in any act, practice, or course of business that constitutes or results in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, a fraud or deception on any person in connection with the offer or sale of the services of the credit repair organization. (b) Payment in Advance.--No credit repair organization may charge or receive any money or other valuable consideration for the performance of any service which the credit repair organization has agreed to perform for any consumer before such service is fully performed.

July 17th, 2012 Denver, CO

Update: To add to my issue, the person with the user score of 7 (JDavyboi). I think he might be a person that works for MSI.. I cant NOT confirm this, but yes, they are well trained in the verbal judo. After a 6 month period, I requested that they pull my credit score again.. when they compared them.. they showed no differance went down or went up a few points, but in the end.. Our scores went down.. Now after spending almost 5000 dollars, a person my think, they would have a better score.. they posted on the their website the newest credit report.. the two placed next to each other, it appeared the newest one was the one that I started with but it wasnt .. Thats how bad they are.. I had things that were on my credit report listed twice, and they couldnt fix that.. My wife had things that were reported on her acct. twice.. they couldnt fix anything.. We wasted alot of money .. I would have gotten more out of the money we spent, if we video taped us burning 5000 dollars in 20's.. Just a pile of ashes.. Thats what you will get.. I have started a case with the FTC.. Anyone else that has been "screwed" by these people (and when doing this they use sand) .. Save you mind and money.. Do it yourself or find another place.. I have been started paying the issues one by one, to fix my credit myself.. and I feel better paying them straight out then letting MSI take another 100 bucks a month of me..

July 17th, 2012 Denver, CO

They play games and make statements about how and what they will do.. I paid the up front fee of 3600.00 (1800 per person) - I paid that 3600 all at once, to buy a home, and they tell you they will give it back to you when you buy thu them.. Guess what.. YOU will never purchase a month, they want you to pay the 100 aa month fee for the rest of your life I guess.. Yes 3600 dollars, then they will charge you another 50 dollars a month per person.. Most married couples have two people so that's 100 a month.. I was promised certain things and the such.. I got nothing, actually my credit scores went down during this time.. Some things came off.. But some where things that naturally dropped off and some were... So today 7/17/2012 - after a better part of a year I am trying to get my money back for both me and my wife.. At 1800 dollars each.. They say we raised your score at one place a few points and will try claiming all of that as something they did.. And some scores are completely the same.. They consider this a positive thing of their doing.. I will fight them until I get a refund.. With the money I have spent with MSI, I could have paid the bills and been happier.. Don't use these guys.. More of a scam, with some "so called fancy" things.. During the start, they will be instantly ready to talk to you and "help" you.. But after they get your money, trying to get a hold of them is almost impossible without a wait of a week or more.. I score them at 1 or worst, for their "play" with you type games. And the money back guarantee.. That's a lie, they find everything as I mentioned above to skate around doing crap for you.. And getting the money back.. You will never see that home you are trying to buy.. I was able to purchase two brand new vehicles, just as they started, NOW, I can't even trade my 2011 in on a 2012, and my credit has gotten so bad.. When I have paid almost 10 grand off the truck alone.. AND THE KICKER is I'm using the same dealer and Toyota as the same people.. That is what the worst thing..Is I might as well just not pay anything and see if that will raise my scores, after I cancel MSI.. You are a fool if you use them..

3 0

May 2nd, 2012 Lehi, UT

Same with me, however I called them just to see how bad it really was and if they could answer my rebuttals. I must say they have some great strong points too, you just have to be willing to listen. Plus a lot of companies out there I'm sure get trashed by competition as well.

April 20th, 2012 Lehi, UT

No upfront payment options, and a ton of negative comments online and a F on BBB has me convinced enough.

2 1