1. MSI Credit Solutions

MSI Credit Solutions is a nationwide service credit repair and education company that was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Frisco, TX.

The privately held company is 100 percent bonded and offers clients a free consultation to diagnose credit reports with a qualified credit consultant.

MSI Credit Solutions will work with the main three credit agencies in order to repair a client’s credit and help them have a brighter financial future.

Consumers will need to contact the company directly for the initial investment pricing quote as this pricing is dependent upon the number of negative items that need to be removed from the credit report.

Keep reading to learn more about MSI Credit Solutions and to see MSI Credit Solutions reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Comprehensive Credit Process
  • Quality Services
  • Educational Resources
  • Money-Back Guarantee

MSI Credit Solutions provides professional credit repair services to individuals in need of credit score improvement. While there are some questions regarding their services, there are also benefits to their platform. These benefits include:

Comprehensive Credit Process

The company offers consumers a comprehensive credit repair process that includes a free credit report consultation, educational resources, and an online customer portal for monitoring progress.

The company also works with the three major credit bureaus to resolve any inaccurate credit report items and helps clients establish better lines of credit.

According to the MSI Credit Solutions website, the company has corrected a wide variety of negative items on consumers’ credit reports including late payments, collections, charge-offs, foreclosures, repossessions, judgments, bankruptcies, and inaccurate personal information.

It's also important to note that the company has several years of experience in the credit repair industry and, therefore, have built a somewhat stronger reputation than many of the newer companies in the industry.

Quality Services

Along with a free credit report consultation, MSI Credit Solutions provides consumers with unlimited disputes from all three major credit bureaus, sends collection agencies and creditors debt validation letters, sends cease and desist letters on behalf of clients to collection agencies, and offers clients 24/7 updates through access to the MSI Credit client portal.

As part of its credit repair process, the company provides any additional credit repair coaching and support via their dedicated customer support team.

Educational Resources

MSI Credit Solutions’ website presents a large range of educational resources to help customers learn more about their current credit circumstances as well as future credit-related decisions and situations.

The educational resources include helpful videos, credit card/general financial advice, how to establish credit and raise credit scores, and more.

Money-Back Guarantee

The company provides consumers a money-back guarantee on their credit restoration services, unlike some other credit repair companies.

MSI Credit Solutions' credit repair service promises a minimum 50 point credit improvement on a client's credit file or a full money-back refund. Further details can be found on the company's website or by contacting a customer service representative directly for more information.

The Bad

• Lack of Pricing Information
  • Potentially High Initial Investment
  • No Attorneys on Staff

While MSI Credit Solutions can help those in need of credit repair assistance, there are limitations that need to be pointed out. Prospective clients should take into consideration the following concerns prior to enrollment in the MSI Credit Solutions program:

Lack of Pricing Information

Although MSI Credit Solutions does disclose their single and joint monthly service investment enrollment prices, the company does not disclose any other specific details regarding its pricing structure to the general public on its corporate website.

Potential consumers will need to speak with a company service representative directly for a pricing quote for their individual credit repair needs.

Potentially High Initial Investment

Although the credit restoration company states that the initial investment could be as low as $30, those who are typically in need of credit repair services will most likely pay a higher price because of their need to have more negative items removed on their reports.

MSI Credit Solutions also lacks in comparison to some other credit repair companies that do not charge customers an initial investment fee.

No Attorneys on Staff

Many companies in the credit repair industry have actual attorneys on staff. Unfortunately, MSI Credit solutions seem to not have any attorneys on staff to legally assist clients. However, the company does have highly-motivated credit consultants.

The Bottom Line

MSI Credit Solutions is a nationwide credit repair company that offers comprehensive credit solutions for individuals with bad credit. The company has several years of noteworthy experience in the credit repair industry and are known for providing quality customer service.

In terms of service, MSI Credit Solutions offers consumers a free credit consultation, a comprehensive credit process, educational resources, and a money-back guarantee.

However, consumers will have to contact the company directly for initial investment service rates as these are not posted on the company's website and clients could get stuck paying a potentially high initial investment which fee they wouldn’t be charged with some other companies in the credit repair industry.

Unlike other credit repair companies, MSI Credit Solutions also lacks an on-staff attorney to help clients with legal matters.

If you are interested in MSI Credit Solutions, we recommend that you read MSI Credit Solutions reviews, visit the company's website, and contact the company directly to learn more about their credit repair services.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

MSI Credit Solutions Frequently Asked Questions

What is needed to get started?

You can schedule a consultation online today or call us. You will be connected to one of our experienced credit repair consultants. Your consultant will require a tri-merge (three bureaus) report to review. If you do not have one available, our consultant will direct you to where you can obtain one.

Once you complete your order here, you will start your membership for third-party credit monitoring with ScoreSafety.com. After obtaining your report, you may wish to continue services. The services will include credit monitoring and access to a new report each month. You are not required to continue membership but should you decide to continue, you will be billed $29.94 every month for your membership.

To promptly facilitate our processing, we will also require personal identification such as a document of your current address, document of your Social Security number, and a form of identification. We will provide a list of options for accepted forms of documentation.

What is the cost?

No two credit reports are the same; therefore, it is crucial to meticulously review your comprehensive credit report. Different factors will determine the cost of repairing your credit. MSI Credit Solutions does not offer a fixed rate as it is not fair to charge an individual with 5 negative line items the same as somebody who has 35 negative line items.

The price of the program varies, due to the fact that there are a number of things we consider when customizing a solution that meets your needs. There will also be a monthly fee associated with the services of $98 on an individual account or $69 each on a couple's account. Your first monthly fee will not be charged until a month later.

What do the services include?

Our team of experienced consultants can review your credit reports, assess your current situation, and provide customized solutions to meet your needs. Through a meticulous process, MSI Credit Solutions can help restore your credit by auditing both the credit bureaus and the creditors. This process ensures that we achieve the best results for our clients to have a better financial future. Through the process, our team of credit professionals will additionally coach you on opportunities to help optimize your credit scores and provide additional savings opportunities to assure you a better financial future.

MSI Credit Solutions offers debt negotiation services through the MSI Savings Program. Once we have exhausted options, or have received validation for any of the credit items on your credit report, our experienced representatives will be able to assist you with the negotiation process. For more information, you may reach our negotiations team.

Do you offer a guarantee?

At MSI Credit Solutions, we guarantee a minimum of a 50 point total increase or your money back, as long as all client obligations have been met. We strive to under promise and over deliver with outstanding results.

Everyone’s credit situation varies and due to this, results may vary. Our average customer is enrolled into our services for six months. Duration of the program varies due to different factors on each individual's report, such as number of items and response time from credit agencies. The duration of services will also depend on your personal goals. Review of your report during the consultation will help with a better assessment of your time frame and goals.

Can you provide copies of the letters sent to credit agencies?

No. Letters sent to the credit agencies on behalf of our clients are proprietary information of MSI Credit Solutions. We hold exclusive rights to these letters. We will however provide status updates upon request through our online portal access at portal.msicredit.com. You will also receive responses to our disputes from the credit bureaus, original creditors, and collections agencies which will provide further details of the items disputed and the results.

How long does it take for the agencies to respond?

From the time the credit reporting agencies and/or your creditors receive the disputes they have, by law, 45 days to conduct their investigation and provide you with a copy of your updated credit reports which will show your results.

Please keep in mind that although the credit reporting agencies are by law forced to complete their investigations in 45 days, this does not mean that you will receive your reports at that exact point. There is packaging, mail time, etc. that all has to be taken into consideration. With that said, you can expect your updated credit reports to arrive within 45–60 days from the date your disputes were sent off. This is the absolute fastest any individual, company, or service can provide them for you. This is mainly because every individual or company can only move at the pace of the credit reporting agencies.

It is rare for 60 days to have passed and not gotten anything. Rest assured, our processing department is constantly monitoring all accounts. Should 60 days pass and no results are received, they will move forward with the next stage of the dispute.

Could I not be getting results because I have moved?

Yes, this is definitely a cause to not receive results. It is mandatory that you notify us if you have moved to a new address. We will need an updated proof of residence at that time and will resend the needed disputes to assure you receive results at your new residence.

What do I need to mail back to MSI?

Remember, anything and everything that you receive from any of the three credit reporting agencies, original creditors and collection companies must be mailed back to us so that we can continue working on your file.

What do I do when a collection agency calls?

We cannot obligate you not to speak to these agencies, although we do advise you to request communication only by mail and not by phone. We do not want them to tell you something on the phone and not have it documented in writing. Also please DO NOT tell them that you are getting outside help from a third party, because the bureaus do not respond well to attorneys or third parties.

I received a letter stating that the account is valid or they cannot conduct an investigation. What does this mean?

More than likely, these are Stall Tactic Letters. These can include letters from the bureaus that say that the dispute is frivolous. Although it may seem that you are disputing all items, the law is the law and they still have to abide by these federal laws. If you ever feel there is an inaccuracy associated with an item, you have the right to dispute that item. Everyone gets these letters, as they are an attempt to discourage you in hopes you quit. Be sure to send these letters in as they are still important.

Anthony K

May 3rd, 2019 Dallas, TX

I would absolutely recommend Jameson with MSI Credit Solutions. He was professional, efficient, and effective! He was able to remove a $94,000 lien from my credit report! Simply amazing!

Diahann Cook

September 26th, 2018 Peoria, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tyler and the rest of the crew at MSI have been awesome! Not only have they been correcting my credit but when I got into financial problems during the program that were right there to lead me in the right direction! I am soooooo grateful for MSI and all that they have done and that they are doing for me. Thanks guys

Kevin Roberts

September 18th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

AWESOME service and AWESOME customer service bar none!!

Tommy Willis

September 2nd, 2020 , TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been with MSI for a little over 60 days and they have already gotten 4 items taken off of my credit report. Hunter M is my go between guy or should I say representative and he is very professional and honest. I can reach him any time. Everyone I have had talks with are very nice and professional from the office to customer service. I would definitely recommend them.

Jessy Champion

August 31st, 2020 Arlington, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I chose MSI credit solely due to their reviews. I must say they are indeed my best choice credit repair company!! Hunter is such an amazing person that was willing to help me out in my process even when working home during this pandemic plus while being sick for a short time. He insisted to call/text way after hours to work on my credit. Very helpful team here!! Oh and by the way my credit score has improved by 43 since my investment!!

Sep 01, 2020

Thank you for rating MSI Credit Solutions Jessy, and thank you for choosing MSI for your credit repair needs! Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team at 214-888-4990 for any questions or assistance.

Victor Rojas

August 31st, 2020 Dallas, TX

one of the best places to work. The ceo is hands on and gets the best out of you!

Grace C

August 12th, 2020 Madera, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am happy that i made the decision of contacting MSI. My credit score was in low 600s a few months ago. Up to this day getting close to 700. I Like that i see the changes monthly. And will not stop till i can get most reports taken care of. I'm satisfy with MSI Credit Solutions. And highly recommend them.

Aug 13, 2020

Grace, thank you so much for your feedback, and congratulations on your results so far! Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team at 214-888-4990 for any questions or assistance.

Veronica Hernandez

July 28th, 2020 Carrollton, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What can I say?! My overall experience was beyond my expectations and I am forever grateful for Robert M. He outperformed in all and because of him and MSI, I am living a better life with financial/credit stability. I continue to refer any all who seek credit assistance. Great company!!!

Jul 28, 2020

Veronica, thank you for the awesome review! Congratulations on all your credit success! Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team at 214-888-4990 for any questions or assistance.

Michael popa sr

April 5th, 2019 Uncasville, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very skeptical at calling up but it’s the best move you could ever make if your credit is messed up please call I’ve been with Vincent M at Msi but 3 months my score went from 496-507 It’s now 579 they hv your best interest at heart they really care

Moriah McLeod

March 20th, 2019 Raeford, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has been amazing so far with this company and Chris S is the best to work with. He has made everything so easy for me and has been very professional. If you need your credit repaired contact Chris S at MSI they are the best!

Josephine kisio

March 14th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Cecilio is amazing,, he explains every question professionally. Returns calls on time I mean am impressed with everything, my credit was super super low but now I’m smiling! It’s a miracle wow! I don’t know how but it works forks! I was in captivity, couldn’t do anything, getting apartment was a problem but guess am freeeee

Bernardo Manansala

February 26th, 2019 Sarasota, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dear MSI credit solution I would like to say thank you for doing such a good job of getting my credit score above 600 and climbing within two months... I would like to give 5 star review to Chris S if I may, his prompt respond and dedication of helping us. Hoping to get my credit score to 700 and above by June. Sincerely yours, Bernardo Manansala

Vincent Forzano

January 31st, 2019 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

MSI Credit Solutions is really amazing. They have helped me to clean up my credit reports. I was initially very impatient with Jameson J for which I have humbly apologized. I lost faith in the process and Jameson reassured me that he would get the job done and he did. My advice is to just sit back and let MSI and Jameson do the work needed to clean your credit history. They will not let you down.

Charles

January 25th, 2019 Pueblo, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've used this company and they have done a great job. Tyler M and his staff has always been there when I need them.

Alex B.

December 5th, 2018 Mansfield, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We chose MSI because of their great reviews, and they didn't let us down! Both MSI and Tyler have been fantastic! My scores have gone up tremendously and they were able to remove almost everything negatively affecting my report. I highly recommend giving them a call if you need help with your credit. I can't wait to buy a house with my new and improved scores! Thanks Tyler and MSI!

Andrew Flaugher

November 27th, 2018 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

we give the msi a very high 10,for they remove bad credit things off of our credit report,so our credit report asap and fast are up dated so that we can get the credit for a new home, for we have been renting way to long,

Keisha lindo

November 2nd, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mrs Genevieve C, The young lady who took care of me, was Awesome, she Was very thoughtful, caring, understanding, and she deliver on whatever she told me she could do. You should be happy to have someone working with your company like her. She is truly awesome. And she’s very polite

Raechel Thies

October 31st, 2018 Carrollton, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks to MSI helping us clean up and improve our credit, within six months my husband and I closed on our dream home! Thanks Jameson and MSI.

Kisha

October 12th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I contacted MSI to help me fix my credit and it's been going smoothly, My credit went up 100 points and Tyler has been get help

sophia hinds

October 10th, 2018 Desert Hot Springs, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with MSI Credit Solutions has been a learning one, there's a lot of patience in dealing with how to get back on track with my credit. MSI is still keeping me on track in helping me build a better future as being a single mother on my own. time is hard but I do believe in me as well as Aaron R and his staff helping keep my credit score up. I am still learning but I will succeed

Urara Vrooman

September 27th, 2018 Carrollton, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good and effective advice and positive and kind service! Thank you, Tyler with MSI Credit Solutions.

Tressa Faulk

September 27th, 2018 Grand Prairie, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

MSI solution credit been very helpful to me they are very friendly and very helpful. Call Kendrick G cause he is the one to get the job done

RAMON King

September 18th, 2018 New Braunfels, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Nothing but amazing thing I can say about this company. The whole staff I have dealt with is awesome. They do everything they say will happen to my credit. I started at a 380 and now 6 months in to it I'm sitting at a 592.

Rachel

September 18th, 2018 New Braunfels, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

MSI has been amazing! Aaron R has provided excellent customer service and has done a great job keeping me up to date on what is happening behind the scenes as well as where I am in progress toward my goal. Would recommend this company to anyone looking to improve their credit!

LaToyia Banks

September 12th, 2018 Cedar Hill, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been having MSI credit working on my credit since April. Ken G oversees my act. He is amazing he is professional and he stays in communication with me. If he miss my call he makes it point to call me back. Love that, Needless to say two months in I saw a drastic improvement in my credit score. Ken coached and explained to me how the process works. Because of that the process is working. I can't say enough about Ken or MSI. They are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone.

Delilah Morales

September 11th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jorge M and the msi credit team has been the best investment for my future. With the help of Mr. M my credit score jumped up to 234 points in a matter of months. It wasn’t easy but they handled all the work and sent in all the necessary paperwork. Thank jorge for the help.

Aaron Rodgers

September 11th, 2018 Dallas, TX

MSI truly goes above and beyond for their clients. They will do everything in their power to make you be successful for whatever you are wanting to use your credit for. You will be taken to school with the massive amounts of education & wisdom they will be giving you. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO COME BACK. The program is based off 6 months. MSI has a three tier system, a one stop shop. Lending, Real estate, and Credit Repair! Follow the detail game plan an you will be the next success story.

Kevin

July 4th, 2018 Toledo, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They took my money for 3 months in there most expensive program.was supposedly to see mail in 30 days got nothing but money taken from me.would not hire these people.they have alot ot bad reviews shoulda did my homework.lexington law was much better.

Maria

May 7th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst company ever!!! I spent over 2700 to still have bad credit and can’t get any money back because the company said my cards were close to the credit limit. What does that have to do with them improving my credit? I’m going to be filing a complaint with the FTC and attorney general. I can assure you some of the good reviews you find online are more than likely from people they know and not actual review. After doing some research on my consultant I found he had a criminal record and will be searching for a record on the owner as well and expose them for the criminals they are. I bet they hire convicts and these are the people taking our personal information. Hope this helps someone not enroll. Remember they can’t charge upfront.

Rosa Escalante

January 29th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wow, where do I start. I had a bad experience with a credit repair company about 2-3 years ago whom I won't mention any names because I was taught ethic's and morals unlike that company. Some how I came across MSI credit solutions and received a call from a consultant Mario H.. It took him awhile to convince me that his company can help. I decided to take a risk and give this company a try and it has been the best decision made. I started with them in October 2017 with a credit score in the low 400's and in a few months my credit score has risen to the 600's. I have yet to complete the program and I'm so close to being able to purchase a home. My experience with this company has been nothing but the best and I'm so glad that Mario stood by his word and his company. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone!!!!!

Daniel

August 24th, 2017

Thank you to Jorge M. And the Msi team! Saw results the first month and it only got better on the 3rd, my score has increased like crazy!! Can't wait to keep working with them..closer and closer to buying my home thanks to MSI!

Francis Ramos

August 17th, 2017

It's scary, stressful and frustrating to repair your credit. But I can say that MSI Credit Solutions holds your hand step by step. You are never alone. Their team is there to answer, guide and explain on what's going on your credit. They never leave you in the dark. I felt like I had a whole team just ONLY working for me. Because of their great work. My credit was fixed. And I can happily scream to the world '' my dream came true''. I am a home owner of a beautiful home. The MSI Credit Solutions team did that for me on fixing my credit.

Delisa Reed

July 27th, 2017

Ken G!! Has been phenomenal!!! I have had great results ... I am pleased with MSI Credit solutions!!! I have had over 50,000 Debt Released!! I did what was asked of me!!! We worked together!!! Very satisfied!! Thank you MSI for delivering!! Ask for Ken G he educates you and takes his time and returns your phone calls !! Amazing!!!

chris carson

October 29th, 2014 TN

look people msi is a little more expensive, but after a short peroid of time they got my score from the mid 500's to lower 700's. remember no credit repair company can make magic happen overnight, but stick with them and you will get results.

JLeeper

January 20th, 2014 Chester, IL

Got my consult today. Got the "salesman" talk and seemed to be trying to sell me their services which is to be expected but claimed to be somehow associated with FHA. Don't know how but yea, anyway looked at BBB and found the same info. Kinda leery about tossing $350 up front plus $90 a month for "processing fees". Sounds like a scam but I want to believe them. Might take the chance but I am unsure if I have it to toss away.

Donna

November 2nd, 2013 Rockford, IL

Here's the truth people, the minute you talk to this company, you already know everything about it is wrong. We signed on knowing 100% of the debt was ours. Medical debt has sunk us. They made absolutely false statements about clearing our debt. And there will be no refund. 100 point drop in credit report. Don't sign on. We were slapped with court proceedings on medical and they will not be there for you. Lesson hard learned. Do what you know is right and put your money on your debt. Not in there pockets.

Raul Ramirez

August 27th, 2013 Frisco, TX

I love MSI. I signed up with them about 5 months ago and my scores have already increased over 100 points on each bureau. MSI knows what they are doing and I would recommend them to anybody. Raul

chris carson

June 23rd, 2013

I have been with msi for about a year now. I think they are doing a good job, they do not get negative items removed as fast as I wanted but everyone should know patience is a virtue.

BrianC

August 16th, 2012 Saint Paul, MN

I used them and ended up filing a fraud case against them. They are a bunch of SCAM artists. They change everything in your contract to protect them and not you. RUN away from them FAST.

July 18th, 2012 Denver, CO

UPDATE: 7/18/2012 I have been contacted by the owner and one of his under lings... They continue to argue points that have no bearing and still refuse to make that 100% money back thing.. Under the CREDIT REPAIR ORGANIZATIONS act. No Credit repair company or business can request or take monies before they have completed the job. The link below explains the federal law.. They will try to state that Texas law allows them to do this.. LOL.. Under Chapter 2, section 404. that is the most important thing, as stated on the FTC website.. On their website (FTC') it states: How to determine if a credit repair business might be a scam,.. If they ask for money, or take money before completing the job of fixing the credit issues.. That is what lead me to read this statue.. http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/croa/croa.shtm READ this to save your self alot of money and just make contact with the credit reporting companies all three yourself.. and save the money.. I lost thousands, and I hope I help one person refuse to use their services. I have filed a complaint with the FTC and will file with other offices like your State AG office and the VA, since they handle VA loans..

July 18th, 2012 Denver, CO

I just checked the FTC site and found the following: The link below is for the full reading.. Pay Very special attention to the last paragraph.. I paid them to start 3600 and then 100 per mo. They violated federal law.. So this automaticlly tells you something about them.. They simply CAN NOT take any money before the work is done. Which they did to us.. This is why the law is here becuase of places like this.. This was signed into LAW by the President in 1996. It's not a new law.. http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/croa/croa.shtm CHAPTER 2--CREDIT REPAIR ORGANIZATIONS(1) SEC. 2451. REGULATION OF CREDIT REPAIR ORGANIZATIONS.Title IV of the Consumer Credit Protection Act (Public Law 90-321, 82 Stat. 164) is amended to read as follows: SEC. 404. PROHIBITED PRACTICES.(7) (a) In General.--No person may-- (1) make any statement, or counsel or advise any consumer to make any statement, which is untrue or misleading (or which, upon the exercise of reasonable care, should be known by the credit repair organization, officer, employee, agent, or other person to be untrue or misleading) with respect to any consumer's credit worthiness, credit standing, or credit capacity to-- (A) any consumer reporting agency (as defined in section 603(f) of this Act);(8) or (B) any person-- (i) who has extended credit to the consumer; or (ii) to whom the consumer has applied or is applying for an extension of credit; (2) make any statement, or counsel or advise any consumer to make any statement, the intended effect of which is to alter the consumer's identification to prevent the display of the consumer's credit record, history, or rating for the purpose of concealing adverse information that is accurate and not obsolete to-- (A) any consumer reporting agency; (B) any person-- (i) who has extended credit to the consumer; or (ii) to whom the consumer has applied or is applying for an extension of credit; (3) make or use any untrue or misleading representation of the services of the credit repair organization; or (4) engage, directly or indirectly, in any act, practice, or course of business that constitutes or results in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, a fraud or deception on any person in connection with the offer or sale of the services of the credit repair organization. (b) Payment in Advance.--No credit repair organization may charge or receive any money or other valuable consideration for the performance of any service which the credit repair organization has agreed to perform for any consumer before such service is fully performed.

July 17th, 2012 Denver, CO

Update: To add to my issue, the person with the user score of 7 (JDavyboi). I think he might be a person that works for MSI.. I cant NOT confirm this, but yes, they are well trained in the verbal judo. After a 6 month period, I requested that they pull my credit score again.. when they compared them.. they showed no differance went down or went up a few points, but in the end.. Our scores went down.. Now after spending almost 5000 dollars, a person my think, they would have a better score.. they posted on the their website the newest credit report.. the two placed next to each other, it appeared the newest one was the one that I started with but it wasnt .. Thats how bad they are.. I had things that were on my credit report listed twice, and they couldnt fix that.. My wife had things that were reported on her acct. twice.. they couldnt fix anything.. We wasted alot of money .. I would have gotten more out of the money we spent, if we video taped us burning 5000 dollars in 20's.. Just a pile of ashes.. Thats what you will get.. I have started a case with the FTC.. Anyone else that has been "screwed" by these people (and when doing this they use sand) .. Save you mind and money.. Do it yourself or find another place.. I have been started paying the issues one by one, to fix my credit myself.. and I feel better paying them straight out then letting MSI take another 100 bucks a month of me..

July 17th, 2012 Denver, CO

They play games and make statements about how and what they will do.. I paid the up front fee of 3600.00 (1800 per person) - I paid that 3600 all at once, to buy a home, and they tell you they will give it back to you when you buy thu them.. Guess what.. YOU will never purchase a month, they want you to pay the 100 aa month fee for the rest of your life I guess.. Yes 3600 dollars, then they will charge you another 50 dollars a month per person.. Most married couples have two people so that's 100 a month.. I was promised certain things and the such.. I got nothing, actually my credit scores went down during this time.. Some things came off.. But some where things that naturally dropped off and some were... So today 7/17/2012 - after a better part of a year I am trying to get my money back for both me and my wife.. At 1800 dollars each.. They say we raised your score at one place a few points and will try claiming all of that as something they did.. And some scores are completely the same.. They consider this a positive thing of their doing.. I will fight them until I get a refund.. With the money I have spent with MSI, I could have paid the bills and been happier.. Don't use these guys.. More of a scam, with some "so called fancy" things.. During the start, they will be instantly ready to talk to you and "help" you.. But after they get your money, trying to get a hold of them is almost impossible without a wait of a week or more.. I score them at 1 or worst, for their "play" with you type games. And the money back guarantee.. That's a lie, they find everything as I mentioned above to skate around doing crap for you.. And getting the money back.. You will never see that home you are trying to buy.. I was able to purchase two brand new vehicles, just as they started, NOW, I can't even trade my 2011 in on a 2012, and my credit has gotten so bad.. When I have paid almost 10 grand off the truck alone.. AND THE KICKER is I'm using the same dealer and Toyota as the same people.. That is what the worst thing..Is I might as well just not pay anything and see if that will raise my scores, after I cancel MSI.. You are a fool if you use them..

JDavyboi

May 2nd, 2012 Lehi, UT

Same with me, however I called them just to see how bad it really was and if they could answer my rebuttals. I must say they have some great strong points too, you just have to be willing to listen. Plus a lot of companies out there I'm sure get trashed by competition as well.

JennyM

April 20th, 2012 Lehi, UT

No upfront payment options, and a ton of negative comments online and a F on BBB has me convinced enough.