1. Financial Education Services

Important Note: Financial Education Services no longer offers credit repair services. The information below may now be incorrect or outdated.

Click Here to View Top-Rated Credit Repair Companies

Financial Education Services (FES) not only strives to help clients improve their financial situations, but they also work to educate potential and current clients on how to improve their overall financial literacy.

The company wants each of its clients to be able to achieve his or her financial goals and enhance their financial wellness by focusing on long-term care.

Financial Education Services offers a money-back guarantee and several helpful program options. With a focus on consumer financial education, the company works to eliminate the burden of financial uncertainty while creating a plan of action and peace of mind for the future.

Keep reading to learn more about the company's services and to see Financial Education Services reviews.

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit People chevron_right

The Good

• Member Online Portal
  • Several Program Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Financial Education Services offers several comprehensive programs to aid clients who are in need of financial services. Financial Education Services has many impressive service features, such as:

Member Online Portal

Financial Education Services has a focus on customer service and offers clients 24/7 access and control to their account online. The company will automatically update the online portal in order to keep members as up-to-date as possible.

Several Program Options

The business offers clients several programs and products included in their FES Protection Plan to improve members' personal finance situations.

These programs include a smart credit monitoring system, FES protection plan plus, FES travel benefits, secured credit card offer, an ultra score program, a rent reporting program, and a health and assets care plan.

All of these programs are built on helping clients obtain certain financial education and credit benefits, and enhance their financial portfolios. Regardless of which financial service or program clients choose, the company will follow a strict privacy policy in order to keep all client information secure.

Money-Back Guarantee

This financial service provider offers members a ten-day money-back guarantee for both the enrollment fee and the initial monthly fee.

Since some other companies in the industry do not provide a money-back guarantee policy, Financial Education Services' policy may be something to look into for potential clients.

The Bad

• Lack of Credit Repair Services
  • No Licensed Attorneys on Staff
  • Lack of Website Information

Although Financial Education Services offers a money-back guarantee for their services, provides several services, and has an online client portal, they do have a few important drawbacks to note. These limitations include the following items:

Lack of Credit Repair Services

Although the company does offer several financial services including a smart credit program, they no longer offer a credit repair service. Those who are interested in this type of service must find and contact a direct credit repair company.

No Licensed Attorneys on Staff

At the present time, the company does not have licensed attorneys on staff helping with client financial improvement. They do have employees to help clients, but lack in comparison to the significant amount of companies that do have certified professionals on staff.

However, Financial Education Services is partnered with Michigan Consumer Credit Lawyers who are capable of handling erroneous reporting as well as debt harassment at consumers' requests.

Lack of Website Information

Although the Financial Education Services' website provides a good amount of financial information for both potential and current clients, it does not seem to disclose upfront specific payment information.

The company's services do vary in price and clients are expected to directly contact the business to find out the exact monthly fee and details of products, services, and programs along with enrollment prices and procedures.

The Bottom Line

Financial Education Services offers a variety of products, programs, and services. The company also has a member online portal, a money-back guarantee, as well as education services to help clients achieve their financial goals and improve their overall financial wellness.

However, the financial service company no longer offers credit repair services, may charge people upfront payments/setup fees, they do not have any officially licensed attorneys on staff, and they are lacking pricing and other important information on their website. These can all be major drawbacks for potential consumers and should be taken into consideration.

If you are looking for credit repair services, click the link below to see a list of top-rated credit repair companies.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

3.9

Ed

July 14th, 2017 Carlsbad, NM

This is a great company. I have been very pleased with every aspect of their services. I joined April 2016. My score was at 357! ( Divorce) in a little over a year my score had gone up almost 300 pts! FES gave me and my credit new life. They have repaired my credit when I thought the only way out was a bankruptcy. Personally I dont see why everyone isnt doing it.

Leroy Bradley

July 10th, 2017

I love this company. I am still a new client but my credit score has ready risen about 180 points. This company is great for those people like myself who aren't knowledgeable about the credit world.

Mikki Thomas

June 27th, 2017

I have made several attempts to contact this company and have yet to receive a returned phone call in regards of my so called account that I didn't sign up for. This company is fraudulent and so is the agents

Eunique S

June 14th, 2017 Atlanta, GA

My credit has gone up and I've received a unsecured card with a high limit...Thanks FES

Sarah Lynn

June 8th, 2017 Eastchester, NY

Hello everyone utilized the service a year ago. My credit score was below a 550 and was getting turned down from every creditor you can think of. Within that year my score has had a dramatic increase of 134 points. Today I receive all types of offers from a variety of creditors and am happier than ever thanks to Financial Education Services!!!!!! They offer so much more as a benefit in addition to restoring your credit. Best part was that it was included with the service....literally an amazing experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Hands Down!!!

Three Designs

March 16th, 2017 Lithonia, GA

I wouldn't be surprised to see everyone involved on American Greed. They constantly re verbalize their statements to try and make some truth of their records. Absolutely, fraudulent. They say that your information is confidential and it's not. Then you when you cancel they tamper with your information, looks like they seeking a lawsuit.

Lynnette Butler

January 23rd, 2017 Bronx, NY

You can't put your info up online and the reps don't have a clue as to what they offer.

chong h royal

October 23rd, 2016

My score dropped from 780 to 530 due to failure of my biz 4 yrs ago. I tried to purchase the van 3 yrs later, local Honda dealer told me that I would not be able to buy the van unless i come up with $15,000 downpay, 15% interest rate and trade-in my car which was paid off. Since I could not afford the down payment, I contacted my friend soon to fix my credit. Before that, I did not know who to contact since many people around me lost their money with no credit fixed. They spend as low as 1500 up to $3000. I joined Nov 2014 and just before Christmas, 1st result came out. About 5 were deleted and my score went up by 107 points! I rushed to the local Honda dealer in Seaside, CA. Joe, Sales mgr shouted I was the first one who walked in with the actual proof! He never believed credit restoration and thought it's all scam. Of course, I was able to buy the van that day with no down payment, 9.99% interest even though my score was not high enough to get 1% interest rate. After one year, I have paid $10,500 in interest so I decided to pay off. Now, I am enjoying no car payment now. FES services and the customer services are second to none, I believe. I have been going thru 3 dispute cycle so far and my score went up to 720. I could have gotten it lot earlier but due to my work schedule, I skipped some of those dispute letters. They were nice enough to issue another one upon request. I was LUCKY. They are the ones who made a big difference in my life.... Oh, For $87/month, they provide 13 svs including credit fix and I was shocked to get a gorgeous looking binder when I completed my will/living trust/power of attorney. You have to try their services. I have never seen any credit company who offers that many for such a low price. I introduced a couple I have known for years and they went thru the svc in early Sep. Her husband got a refund of $87 because there was no negative found. She has results back days ago and told me 4 out of 6 were deleted.

Kacee

November 25th, 2015 Bradenton, FL

My score went up 70 points the first month, I couldn't believe it. It was so reassuring to actually see results. 18 out of 23 negative accounts removed the first try I couldn't be happier with their services right now. I completed my POA, will etc right away and it was printed, mailed and in a binder ready to be signed, they offer life lock and also SmartCredit which allows you to view your updated credit report and score every 24 hours if you'd like. I am very happy with them and my consultant Monica is the best I can text her any time with questions or concerns and she responds immediately and is very personable and friendly. We are going to get my last 2 years of rent added to my credit line which will raise my score even more, I can't wait. Also, when you call customer service it's always a good experience, they are kind, patient, friendly and beyond helpful.

Nate Dillinger

November 20th, 2015 Macon, GA

Don't know anything about the other companies, nor did I know anything about this one, before I decided to use them. But in about 45 days more than $10,000 in negative debts was deleted from my credit reports. Plus they are doing much more for me than just repairing my credit. I am now taking advantage of several of their financial services. FES is cool with me.

joe easthope

May 18th, 2015 Fort Lauderdale, FL

I saw results in as little as one week on my credit report. Also FES has more to offer than just credit repair , for a nominal fee.

WRENIS MILES

May 12th, 2015 Van Nuys, CA

I have used FES services in attempt to restore my credit and they removed 23 out of 3o hits to improve my score by 40 points. I also enjoyed FES other services (Credit Card protection, Debit card, Life Insurance, Lifelock Fraud protection, and a lovely Revocable Will, Living Trust and Power of Attorney)they have been very helpful.

Tom

August 27th, 2014 Salinas, CA

My score went up 70 points in the first month. 6 out of 11 hits were removed within 3 months.

Chris Blackwell

August 5th, 2014 Chicago, IL

I love this co. They have done a great job for me. My score has improved by 65 points.

Ana

April 29th, 2014 Charlotte, NC

We have used FES services and we are thrilled with the results and also the other Protection and Will services they offer.