Credittude Credit Repair was founded in 2008 and strives to “teach, train, and educate” its clients in addition to repairing and restoring credit. The company offers several credit repair plan options and guarantees results in 30-90 days. Those who do not see results in that time span are offered a 100 percent refund. Credittude Credit Repair offers a free credit consultation as well as a free credit analysis.

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit People chevron_right

The Good

• Multiple Credit Repair Options
  • 90-Day Money-Back Warranty
  • Additional Services

Multiple Plan Options

According to the Credittude Credit Repair website, the company offers the following three credit repair packages for clients to choose from:

• Regular Credit Repair — includes a 60-120 day deletion term, normal credit bureau challenges, student loans, foreclosures, child support, brankrupties, normal creditor challenges, 24-hour portal access, charge-offs, hard inquiries, judgments, late payments, collections, etc.
  • Platinum Credit Repair — includes a 30-90 day deletion term, aggressive credit bureau challenges, student loans, foreclosures, child support, brankrupties, aggressive creditor challenges, 24-hour portal access, charge-offs, hard inquiries, judgments, late payments, collections, etc.
  • Hard Inquiry Removal — includes a 30-60 day deletion term and unlimited deletions.

The company offers three package options due to clients’ varying credit needs. Credittude Credit Repair understands that everyone has a different credit situation and, therefore, the company knows people need more than one package option for credit repair.

90-Day Money-Back Warranty

Credittude Credit Repair states on its website that it does offer a complete refund after 90 days if the following things occur:

• There were no removals of the negative items worked on
  • Six months of no results has passed since the client retained the company’s services
  • The client had a minimum of four negative items on their credit report when they signed up for the company’s services
  • The client has not used a credit consulting agency and has not tried to repair their own credit two months or less previous to signing up for the company’s services
  • The client agrees to send updated reports from all three credit bureaus to the company “within five days of receipt”

Credittude Credit Repair’s warranty allows customers to obtain 100 percent refund if they meet the criteria mentioned above.

Additional Services

In addition to credit repair services, Credittude Credit Repair offers several other services:

• Two Tradeline Packages: Silver Package and Gold Package
  • Business Credit Builder Package
  • Four Aged Shelf Corporation Packages: 6-Year Old, 10-Year Old, 15-Year Old, and 25-Year Old Corporation

Credittude Credit Repair also provides clients with helpful credit education resources in order to help clients create a brighter financial future.

The Bad

• High Credit Repair Prices
  • Steep Cancellation Fee

High Credit Repair Prices

Credittude Credit Repair does charge relatively high fees for its credit repair services. According to its website, Credittude Credit Repair charges the following prices for its credit repair services:

• Regular Credit Repair — $798 ($399 Start Up)
  • Platinum Credit Repair — $998 ($499 Start Up)
  • Hard Inquiries Only Removal — $299 ($299 Start Up)

Steep Cancellation Fee

Credittude Credit Repair charges a cancellation fee of $199 to clients who choose to cancel services after three business days from the date that they signed their contract. This cancellation fee is fairly steep in comparison to what some other companies in the credit repair industry charge. Additionally, the majority of credit repair companies allow clients to cancel services at any time.

The Bottom Line

Credittude Credit Repair offers three credit repair packages for customers to choose from. These packages range depending on the amount of help clients need to improve their credit situations. Credittude Credit Repair gives clients a 90-day money-back warranty and offers additional non-credit repair services.

Unfortunately, the company does charge fairly high fees for its credit repair services in comparison to other companies in the industry. Additionally, Credittude Credit Repair charges a $199 cancellation fee for clients who cancel services three business days past their signup date. Those interested in Credittude Credit Repair services should consider reading Credittude Credit Repair reviews and conducting research to get a better grasp of what the company has to offer.

Timothy Westfield

March 23rd, 2020 Katy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been a member with Credittude since I first started my company.. I think even before I had my Articles of Organisation done or my EIN if not mistaken. Honestly... it was a guy by the name of Eric who’s webinars and Seminars is what inspired me to go ahead and pull the trigger on starting up my company. Even though I was working another job while trying to get it off the ground... I got it done! They've been there to coach me on what to do at any time that I've needed to get in touch with them. Karen is pretty prompt about getting back to me, even though she's a very busy lady. She always has a quick answer breaking down in details of everything that I need to know. This is the type of things that I appreciate. I have received over six figures corporate credit and we are still going. Thank you guys. I am still looking forward to see what my credit results is going to look like. My wife is more excited than I am. Let's gooo!

Cathy McCarthy

March 10th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm not too big on reviews but I felt as though it was only right if I came through to get my honest opinion of Credittude.. From the beginning to end credittude has been right in my corner with assisting and helping me along my journey. They always was there to answer my questions and was more knowledgeable than I even expected. They assisted me with repairing my personal credit and also with establishing corporate business credit within a short time frame. I referred my sister over to them as she is just now starting to see her first set of results. They need more companies like credittude in the industry. Good integrity and great energy!

Todd Birkendale

February 25th, 2020 Katy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is like a College or University that teaches and educates you on things you have never heard of. I contacted Credittude because I was in the need of corporate business credit. I took advantage of their business credit builder package it was able to acquire a little over $250k within 3-4 months. To be truthful, I have to say that I was quoted 90 days maximum to receive all of my funding but it was a little over 90 days. Still under four months so I am satisfied. To be truthful, I have to say that I was quoted 90 days maximum to receive all of my funding but it was a little over 90 days. Still under four months tho, so I am satisfied. I worked with a young man by the name of Bryson who helped guide me thru the entire process. Since then, I have brought on my little sister and also my father-in-law who’s both in the process of acquiring their funding for their business. I have to admit.. you guys came around at the right time, I honestly thought that it was too good to be true at the beginning. Forgive me for my doubts and extra questioning. Peace, love and respect to you all. Hopefully my family members will be coming through here in a few months to leave a great review like myself. Much appreciated.

cutnup81

February 19th, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They will steal your money. Simply go to BBB website, and get a reputable account of the business you dealing with. Do your own research. Notice how he DOES NOT respond to those BBB disputes, but runs around to every other site like a lil teenage girl, lying about people who attempted to patronize his business, hoping you guys only see the fake reviews he attempts to pad the internet with. The reply’s he does write are very repetitive and childish. Now ask yourself how many times is the idiot gonna use the same line “the customer was mad because we didn’t show him our process..” when that’s what we paid his sorry a$$ to do, so why would we pay to figure out how to do it ourselves. Even if his lies were true, it doesn’t warrant not providing the service he promised as recourse. This guy is a joke and all these reviews are fake accounts people, don’t fall for it like I did. I have started a Facebook group and the attendees are stacking up quick. I didn’t even know it was that many people. The Facebook group is called “Credittude Credit Repair Scam Beware!” Come check out all the pain this company has left and does not care. This guy took my money($6100) and blocked my calls. And sure, he will come on here saying I’m lying but I’m willing to post a live video of me dialing and calling the number and you will see how mine and my wife’s is blocked but if I call from another number it goes straight thru. I have contracts from his company, I have text messages from his company, FB messenger messages and so forth so any proof needed I can provide.

Hubert Clemson

February 4th, 2020 Katy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thru all of this internet wave going on, Credit repair always appeared to me as a very challenging and costly experience. The perception remained in my mind until I contacted Credittude I found them on Facebook later 2019. The company wiped off all my doubts that I had about working with an online credit repair company. I was mind bowed.. Besides, their method of giving me an shelf corporation proved to be very effective in repairing my credit at the end of the day. After about 95 days to be exact; I gained an attractive credit position and my credit profile got stronger thru following their directing and adding the lines. Since then; I have been enjoying looking good to the lenders and being able to qualify for the best funding from the lenders with highest potential and best reputation. Through my journey with them I've learned that patience is key. Thanks Karen and the team!

Justin Vaughn

January 16th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have use Credittude Credit repair over two 3 times in the past four years. Since then I have brought 4,500 ft.² house and 3 new cars that they have helped me get along the way with Tradelines. Every time my credit gets ruined, I knock on their door to fix it and then restore it. Everything takes time, Nothing happens overnight. It’s most definitely worth the wait!

Brogan G.

December 26th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have to admit..everything from start to finish was extremely professional you guys. This is the fourth time that I’ve use you all’s company & I’m extremely satisfied with your service, pricing and following through on the detailed paperwork omg! My representative Corey is outstanding with his communication & follow-up’s. I have to give it to the kid. Pretty outstanding and adamant about the business. He’s a true professional. Besides that, it’s always been a pleasure doing business. My shelf corps are delivered on time and funded properly every run. I’m thinking of maybe taking some classes from you guys to maybe learn the back office codes and loopholes lol. Thanks for everything Credittude!

David Sanchez

December 26th, 2019 Lincoln, NE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Outstanding company and great people to work with. Period!! I’ve opened up over 45 Shelf Corporations in about 14 different states over the past years and I can honestly say that as far as using a service goes, I have never had the privilege to work with such a professional & perfectly organized company like this before. The customer service communication & correspondences were so impressive and well appreciated. I’m very busy most of the time & they surely never wasted my time one bit. They were always straight to the point, got things done quickly or took the time to explain something in detail if need be. I was equally impressed with the corporate book and documents. To sum everything up, Credittude Credit Repair is a stand up company to work with period! Thanks so much for everything! Big blessings on blessings!

Faith B.

December 26th, 2019 Winter Park, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

As a fairly new established contracting company; my colleagues and I really needed to enter a bid listed on a government contract ASAP. As we jumped headfirst into the industry not knowing, we later found out that we needed to wait a couple of years before we can fully be eligible & meet all of the requirements for bidding on a government contract. After surfing around the Internet and speaking with a few companies finding out the ropes, I opted for buying a shelf corp to speed up our process a little. I honestly only chose to go with Credittude credit repair because of their integrity & heart felt compassionate towards their clients and free knowledge that they gave us before even signing up. I literally sat on the phone for hour and 15 minutes asking questions and learning free game about shelf corporations. I found out & was taught new things that I would have never imagined existed when it came down to the shelf corps & utilizing them the correct way. I have to admit; It did take a little longer than I expected but it was well worth it. A little bit under 4 1/2 months to be exact, my shelf corporation was funded over $493k corporate credit & cash funding so far but we’re still building. I was expecting it to be way faster and less hassle, but I guess I can say that all great things do to take time lol. Besides the corporate funding, we were able to bid on a government contract which was key to start with! We really appreciate everything that you guys did to help myself and my team during this journey. We’re Seriously Thankful!

Gregory S.

December 26th, 2019 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with Credittude Credit Repair for about 3 to 4 months now. I had 17 things come off my credit. I can admit.. It’s not a fast process due to wait on the credit bureau to respond but it’s not Credittude’s fault as I learn the process. You gotta remember there just the middle man working for you now. Some folks freak out because their score goes down after things come off your credit that are bad but it will go back up; From my experience; the only reason it goes down is because even though it is a bad thing on your credit.. it still is a history account, so when that account gets deleted a few points will come off but your points will start going up in time!! At least mine did! lol I feel as though it’s better to delete and lose a couple points for something bad on your credit rather than leave it on your credit and haven creditors see this when they pull your credit report - so it is normal for the score to go up and down as Credittude Credit Repair is working for you. After everything bad is off your credit then your credit score will just keep going up as long as you keep credit balance down and make all your payments on time. Key thing is even if it takes 3 to 4 months to get everything off your credit.. it’s worth it in the end because you don’t have to stress about if someone is gonna see something bad on your credit and not approve you for a loan. Anyways..Big Thank You to Credittude Credit Repair 4 changing my life!!

Alex H

December 11th, 2019 Irmo, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ok. So the below review is my past review. I promised I would update so here goes....its been about 90 days now and my credit hasn't changed yet but my wife's has gone up by almost 100 points. So Credittude is definitely doing a great job there. I am not sure how they did it but my wife went from the mid 500's to the mid 600's in less than 90 days! We both received correspondence from one bureau. They took 45 days to respond Hopefully my credit will be going up next! Once that happens, I will update again to 5 stars! You can now read my previous review below: I haven't given this a rating yet. The experience so far has been about average. It is very difficult getting someone on the phone however. I have been a customer a little over 30 days since signing up with Eric. Haven't heard anything back from the Bureaus. For some reason I cant get someone on the phone using the Credditude 800 phone number either. I will change my 1 star once I get my scores elevated

Elwood Junior III

September 13th, 2019 Thibodaux, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My business is a new start up company & hence it is too young to get funding from any lender. One of my College associates suggested me to buy Old Corporation and it will help me get the funding I need. So I looked for Old Corporations and found Credittude. I was assisted by Trechell and she suggested me to buy a 15 year old corporation , and within a short period of time I got my Articles of Incorporation's, Tax Id and also Public listing. Within few weeks I got approval for $265,000 in Funding and got 8 Credit Cards. I will definitely recommend them to do business and I will suggest to work out with Trechell she knows what she is doing and she is really good at it.

Mr Perez

September 11th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I own a window tinting company in Baltimore. I wanted to apply for fleet credit to get a few company vehicles but didn´t meet the requirements. My business is way too young I was informed. I did a google search and found a lot of options for buying an established shelf corporation that may be of help to me at the moment. But Credittude.com offers its Corporate Credit Building & Funding Program as a complete solution for clients. I signed up immediately soon after I saved enough money lol . It was great & took a little time. Immaculate customer support and they delivered everything they promised. What I love the best about this company is that you will work one on on with the same representative besides being tired tossed around like most corporate companies. I’m already in the process of purchasing my second shelf corporation to acquire more funding!

Mirena Stinchcomb

August 22nd, 2019 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been dealing with Credittude Credit Repair for a little over two months. I was a bit frustrated at first due to my urge to hurry up and get into the 700's credit score range. (I am pretty new to this.) However, I wasn't' aware that there are rules legal and regulations to these things and sometimes you just have to wait. Honestly I was on the way to cancel due to my lack of understanding to the process. Speaking with a credit specialist name Kyle at Credittude has totally changed my outlook and perspective on this whole process and this company. He took almost an hour explaining the processes and how things work to me, went above and beyond to put me at ease and for that i am very grateful. I'm at a loss of words for the excellent level of customer service she provided me with. I can honestly say that due to Kyle's expertise & patience of a saint, I am a Credittude Credit Repair fan and I feel as though the folks that they employ are standup individuals if they are anything like Kyle or his supervisor Eric. Good, honest customer service is extremely hard to find these days.. Thank you guys!

Mandy

July 25th, 2019 La Grange, IL

I used this fraudulent company Dec '18. Eric stole my money. Never did any work to repair my credit. He blocked my number & blocked me on all social media platforms shortly after he recieved close to $500 from me. ALL reviews on here are FAKE!!! He makes fake social media pages as well to make it look like they vouch for him. I havent gotten a refund til this day. Oh but I have gotten tons of "pay day loans" flooding my phone & email. DO NOT USE, PLEASE. CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS!!!

Aug 15, 2019

Greetings, as we check our records; it’s come to our attention that we have (never served) a client by the name of “Mandy” since we’ve been in business. Sir; Who are you? Neither have we ever served a client from La Grange, IL in our history of being established. Your review comment isn’t adding up correctly. We noticed that you didn’t even list your last name. Who are you and why are you trying to sabotage our company by leaving a fake Non-sufficient review? Blocking individuals on social media is not in our nature neither tolerating one of our competition companies trying to hurt our astounding reputation of immaculate customer service to our clients. You stated that we took $500 from you over 8 months ago, and you never got a refund. What protocol steps did you follow to receive a refund? Additionally; when did you sign a client agreement & receive your receipt of payment? These are all normal protocol steps that each client go through before obtaining our services. Also if this was factual; why would it take you 8 months to leave a bad review if this supposedly happened back in December 2018? Trying to destroy other companies repetitions is not how you get ahead in business. This is cheating, disrespectful and unlawful. When we do discover whom this is leaving a Non-sufficient review to destroy our our company‘s imagine; we will seek legal action. This is wrong and something that we do not tolerate.

Shelton Bartholomew

June 7th, 2019 Fleming Island, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Greetings to all! Okay; I am actually a repeat client and I am very well please with the service that I always received at Credittude Credit Repair. I found this company on a billboard locally in my city and it’s always been a one on one friendly relationship since then. One of the things that I love about this company is that they actually “teach” their clients on restoring credit, how to build a new credit and maintain it. Additionally “Businesses which is my most favorite! Eric and the staff have cleaned up my credit again for the second time and now we are in the process of adding some seasoned Tradelines so we can Boost my score over the 819 Across-the board!

Sebastian Cortez

May 29th, 2019 Elk Grove, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When it’s all said and done; Credittude did what they were suppose to and helped clean my credit up in a fast manner. I had to call in once before to check on the status of getting my last 2 items removed because they we’re still hanging in my credit.. but they notice it and took care of me, so I’m happy for that. Great customer service.. just always check your status online and call in for updates if necessary. They tried convincing me to my credit up even more, but I’m satisfied at this point! I started with about 565?and now I have a 725. There is nothing negative on my report and I’m greatful for that.

Jun 05, 2019

It was an honor serving you as a client Sir. Hard work and dedication will continue to take you a long way! Come back and see us again if you ever need to.

Jay Taylor

May 29th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I engaged this company with high hopes that they will follow through and really deliver great results. I honestly believed it was too good to be tru; but Eric and his team showed me different in the long run. From the countless hours of 1 on 1 coaching about business credit & finances to their team fighting for my company to get the highest credit limits with these corporate creditors over the phone. You guys really know your craft man!! Safe to say that we currently obtain as much as a little over $321k so far and Credittude Credit repair is still working. Its in my heart to qualify for at least $1M or more by this time next year!! Much appreciated.

Jun 05, 2019

Hey there; thank you for the support. The hours of one on one coaching has turned you into a business credit guru! We’re happy to see you’re satisfied Jay. Come back and see us again if you ever need to Sir!

Missy Sloan

May 24th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The credit specialist that took the time to update me on my personal credit progress, not only informed me that I had a few late bills.. but also taught me how they are going about deleting them. The main reason I was in desperate need of getting my credit restored.. Is because at the moment my financial state was tight and that bad Credit was taking a toll. To be honest, it seems as if the only way that I can get exclusive elite paying job is for my credit to be up to part! The way Credittude credit repair customer service reps conduct themselves is on point. I can be honest, the service is not cheap, but they do not cross me as if they’re all about the money in no type of way, fashion or form. When I was a day or two behind on my final bill... The owner of the company works with me diligently & actually gave me a discount unexpectedly. I love the way they communicate, that’s why I took the time to write this personal review. I feel like I am treated like a person that Credittude Credit Repair is helping, and not just like a customer that can be profited from. So far I have had 70% of the items deleted from my credit and I have been in service with them for about a little over two months. So far I have referred my little sister and mother-in-law who is currently seeing results slowly but surly.. I’m looking forward to getting everything 100% clean when it’s all over and done!

Jun 05, 2019

Hello Missy. It was an honor helping you take care of your credit situations. We believe you’re about 100% cleared up as if now. Our apologies for the delay with responding to your review. We appreciate all of your support and especially all of the new clients that you have brought in since joining. May peace and more blessings be headed your way!

Cory Hamilton

May 20th, 2019 Addison, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ok... I don’t want to come across as the “hater” type client; but I am going to be honest at the end of the day. That’s just me lol. I found Credittude Credit Repair on Google a little under 4 months ago and decided to contact them to inquire about their “Business Credit Builder” Package” in hope to establish major business credit for my company. I honestly felt welcomed with warm hands. Since then, I can admit; they’ve taught me a lot of things about Building business credit that I never knew existed. The fact that I never once had to use my personal credit, just amazes me! My Only problem was just the extra 3 weeks that it took in order for me to receive all of my funding. I must say; yes.. credittude credit repair really did help my company receive a large six-figure undisclosed amount of business credit and funding. So I am very much past satisfied. When I first started; my business had no type of capital; neither corporate credit at all. Just a few thousand dollars to invest with a bunch of ideas LOL. One thing that did this stand out is how I wasn’t tossed around from specialist to specialist like most corporate companies during my experience with Credittude Credit Repair. Yes; I guess I may have been a little impatient and a bit rude at times, but it was well worth the extra 3 week wait. Sorry you guys. On another note; My company not only has major credit now .. but also cash funding. And it feels good. Since engaging this company, I have referred two of my fellow industry colleagues. As you all may already know of corse. At the end of the day, I would just like to say thank you!! You all have changed my company’s Finances in a major way.

Jun 05, 2019

Hi Cory, we thank you for your support and great friendship that we’ve built business to business over the past few weeks. To know that we changed your company’s financial situation is a wonderful Sir! Come and see us again in the future Mr Hamilton.

Daisy Stuart

May 10th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I put a lot of faith and trust into Credittude Credit Credit Repair.. From my 1st initial verbal phone call to my last round of deletions!! It did take a minute to get me to where I want it to be, but I am pass satisfied at this point! I was sadly in the mid 400’s When I did my credit analysis with this company a little over two months ago; Now I can proudly say that I am above 800 all across the board on my credit report! My tradelines that they threw on my credit after the repair is what did the magic. I was scared and timid to invest in credit repair at the beginning, but I can honestly say that I gained courage from my fears and now my life is beautiful. I’m ALWAYS getting approved for EVERYTHINGGGGGG!!!! Thanks to Credittude Credit Repair. P.S. I will be sending my mother in law and also my little sister your way to get their credit restored also so look out!

May 19, 2019

We appreciate your business and taking your dear time to leave such a great review on us Daisy. It has been a pleasure doing business with you ma'am. Thank you for your support & may you continue to reach more success!

Allen James

April 22nd, 2019 Katy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Unfortunately; i was suddenly faced with a horrible divorce. Debt piled up on me and got ugly. It seemed like Bankruptcy probably was the only option left. With all of my credit in disarray I contacted Credittude Credit Repair. Within three months ugliness was dropping off my credit report day by day. They communicated well and keep you informed of the progress. The specialist that I’ve spoken with have all been professional, kind and polite to my situation. Especially the last one. No regrets at all! I highly recommended Credittude Credit Repair to all my friends, family & associates. I couldn’t personally thank you all enough.

May 19, 2019

Mr James, it's a honor to know that we have helped you in such a great way. It's reviews like this that makes us fight even harder for our clients on the day to day basis! Your case in particular wasn't one the most simplest, but nothing that we could't handle. Thank you for believing in Credittude Credit Repair and trusting the process Sir.