Credit Saint

Aaron Jones Fruitport, MI

I cant speak highly enough about this company. I had hit a road block with removing some false dings against my credit and within 2 months they had me taken care of. 10/10. Would reccomend.

Roy Brock Houston, TX

a pleasure doing business with these folks! they give straight answers to straight questions and never beat around the bush. More importantly they got rid of a bunch of problems that my ex wife caused.

Olivia Brady Nashville, TN

I talked to a real paralegal there who was assigned to me. I called the others on this list and didnt get anyone with any legal background anywhere else. Even the places that seem like law firms. Its good so far. Id recommend.

Janice Moran Clarks Summit, PA

My score went up. Thats all you can ask for. And she told me lots about how to build it even farther. THe rep who helped me became a friend along the way. I grew to trust her and my credit is better. I wholeheartedly reccommend!

Danielle Latusso Prospect, CT

they do what they say they will do. plain and simple. I tell everyone. I also refer people from my business now that ive seen results. each of them raves also. this company is a happy surprise.

David Mattson Omaha, NE

credit saint is good. I dont like computers and they kept me informed with phone calls periodically. No one else would do that when I requested it. Glad i went with them. Pleasureable experiance.

Christopher Thomas

LEGIT, I can't stop saying enough good things about Credit Saint. The customer service is actually knowledgeable. Any question I had, they answered. The service is second to none. I'm up to 768 already when starting in the low 600's. The price = worth every penny. Credit Saint, helping clean up my credit mess since 2016.

Olga roseblade Austin, TX

Ross and the whole staff is always so accomadating! He literally helped my family and I from being homeless and gave me exactly what i needed to prove my credit. It was in a matter of seconds I was in tears!

Denny Necessary Arvada, CO

Credit Saint did a fantastic job! Super knowledgeable staff that help me understand and help raise my credit! An A+ organization fast and trustworthy company! Thank you Credit Saint!

Robin French Fort Collins, CO

Received prompt and professional service. Exceeded my expectations and would highly recommend. Credit score improved significantly and would definitely use again. Thanks so much guys!

Chris W Hackensack, NJ

My experience with Credit Saint has been tremendous. They thoroughly answered all of my questions and provided me with great insight on how we were going to fix my credit. I am beyond pleased and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to fix their credit!

Terrance Wilkerson Port Washington, NY

The guarantee sold me, no changes in 90 days i get paid back. I thought nobody could help my credit was so bad. They did a good job and raised my score 60 points in about 3 months.

Dean Ogden, UT

Credit Saint helped me out immensely when I was in a bind. I needed my credit repaired very quickly to be able to refinance my house. The case worker assigned to me was very knowledgeable and helpful through the whole process. Well worth the money!

chris w

they get it done. the proof is in the pudding. and my pudding is over 700 now.

L Santa Monica, CA

I believe in the negative reviews and not the positive. I don't recommend anyone to work with this company. They wasted 7 months of our time with not much accomplished. It's now 7 months and things that were deleted are being added back to Transunion. This is with their Clean Slate program. They only managed to get Transunion almost clean but not 100% even after all this time. We only saw changes in the first cycle and after that everything went down hill as if they were not doing their job at all after the first cycle. We called the bureaus and they told us that challenges were never received for months. It's hard to believe all the positive reviews.

Becky Blanton Palmyra, VA

I'm a ghostwriter who works with the top business and salespeople in the country. I KNOW what GREAT salespeople are like. Your representative sounded so bored and boring there was NO WAY I was going to choose you, no matter how good your company may be. When your salespeople aren't engaged, can't keep or stir up my interest and make my emotional experience boring and have no passion for what they're selling, why would I want to buy your product?

Tyler Gravette, AR

Only signed up 2 weeks ago so have not seen a credit change yet, however they have communicated great with me and kept me aware of the steps they are taking and the progress

Jeff Hardesty Phoenix, AZ

After a recent divorce, my credit rating fell right when i needed the credit. Credit Saint helped guide me through the process and improved my credit by over 40 points!

Alejandro Correa Arlington, TX

I have identity theft and Credit Saint is helping me fix my credit. They take the time to explain and guide me to the right place. They have been a big help thanks

Mark Windham, NH

Excellent experience. Brianna and the entire team were extremely friendly and helpful. I saw an immediate improvement within 45 days of starting the program.

KBusch Kansas City, MO

they did a great job. score is way up, and the mess my husband made is gone. I thought id be paying his debt for the rest of my life. Credit Saint saved me.

Mando San Angelo, TX

Awesome people started with lots of negative items after a few months all is looking good. Nothing but good things by these people thanks. Great help.

Richard Dunn San Antonio, TX

I was very impressed with Credit Saint. they were able to get my credit score up in a very short period of time. I would recommend them to anyone looking to do credit repair.

Stephen Kelly

tried two other companies before credit saint. they were a waste of money. with credit saint my score has risen 63 points in 7 months. highly recommend credit saint.

Travis D Darden

This isn't for me just wanted to thank them for there time an effort after carefully thinking this matter over I decide to take this matter in my own hands thanks for your time an service you offered me during my time

Wil Pratt

Happy with the work they did. It took about 7 months, but we got rid of dirt like judgements and repossession, late payments. It was a war. But Credit Saint won it for me.

Lanisha Harrison

Credit saints is an amazing company if u need any credit repair service's. They were friendly and helped me with all my credit issues. They were true to their word you will see results in a very short period.

Gregory Jordan Sioux Falls, SD

Best in this list! Ive tried them all! Hopefully, i wont need to do this again, but thank god I found Credit Saint after failing with the others. good experience.

Andrea Simon Billings, MT

Score went up enough to get back into college. you saints are life changer. without creditsaint id be doomed to be a waitress forever! Thanks for the help!

Team Warren, OH

Helped my credit score a great deal. Persisted in keeping me moving forward.

Hannah Pompton Plains, NJ

Customer service, reliability, value for your money, reasonably priced

Mona Chapa Eureka, CA

If I could give a negative review, I would. I opted for the aggressive plan and credit squad, my credit utilization was 0%, I did not apply for any new credit. I did everything they asked and my credit score actually went down 16 points on Experian. Because the were able to get a handful of really old late payments deleted (which did not affect my scores) they will not honor the 90 day back money guarantee. 457.00 for 3 months for a LOWER credit score than when I started. A TOTAL ROP OFF! DON'T DO IT! I did better monitoring my credit on my own.

Reply from Credit Saint

Hi Mona, The only account that we have with this last name shows numerous deletions. As well the account with this last name shows a credit score increase. Please reach out to us and ask to speak with a specialist. We will take excellent care of you, but we do need to make sure we are speaking to the right person so we can do so. Thank you!

Jan. 11th, 2021

Ricky W Bay Minette, AL

Super nice and helpful staff. Although they were unable to remove the couple items on my credit report they refunded my money just as they promised.

Thank you!

Jan. 11th, 2021

Black Barbie Philadelphia, PA

I was not happy with credit saint at all until I spoke with Deryk and he explained more information to me about the devices.

Corinne Roy, UT

They were very helpful when my refrigerator died and samsung wouldn't honor their warranty. They helped me get into a new refrigerator that I love.

Amanda Sowah El Paso, TX

Pleasant and very efficient as well as polite. The representative was very thorough and made sure that what we discussed was understandable.

guerrero The Lakes, NV

they do not speak spanish, but woman who help me go slow for me to understand her. everyone go slow when i call and its no problem for them to help me.

Reply from Credit Saint

Glad to see that you got the help you needed. We are working on branching into new languages.

Jun. 27th, 2018

JCN Rockport, TX

What a great service! CS went to the day I signed up! In 4 mo my score improved over 150 points. I cannot say enough good things about them.... JCN

mching Los Angeles, CA

almost 100 points up. but it took 5 months. maybe it would have been faster if i had been in their highest program. I was in the middle one.

jkratz Campbell, CA

they made a difference in my life for the better. The overall mission was to be approved for a property and it was accomplished.

branco samantha Chicago, IL

Really good service. they made a believer out of me. My son is in the program now, and his results are good also. I wish id done this earlier.

Dawnna

Since the beginning everything has ran so smooth! Lots of bad remarks off my credit and my score has risen a good deal! Thank you so much!

William Buch Clarks Summit, PA

no complaints here. they did it fast. My score is up 126 points EXP 97 points EFX and 102 points TU. I didnt think it was possible!

Lori Tran Albuquerque, NM

Thank Heaven for CREDIT SAINT! They help my credit, and help me understand finances in america. I trust them and send my family.

Mark Tuan Phoenix, AZ

what can I say for these guys? They did it fast. The advice was good, the customer service is good. Score is up a lot. THANK YOU

Jose Mitchell Montgomery, AL

pleasure doing business with these people. results were faster than they told me they would be and my score jumped 80 points

Seth Cain Clarks Summit, PA

CREDITSAINTS IS GOOD FOR YOUR CREIDT! they helped me a lot. helped my brother a lot. Helped my wife a lot.... im very happy with they work.

hannah mclaughlin Columbus, OH

Score is up 90 points. What else matters when dealing with a company like this? Other company should be held to this standard.

Melissa Saunders Fort Collins, CO

they are AWESOME. ive been referring everyone I know.....CALL THEM!! (id tell you how my score jumped but you wouldnt believe me)!1

John Wade New York, NY

Utilizing Credit Saint to repair and raise my credit score was one of the best moves i made this year. I am now in control. Thank you Credit Saint