Continental Credit

Continental Credit

Continental Credit is a financial services company based out of Westminster, Colorado. The credit restoration company provides a customized experience for its clientele through a monthly commitment with no contract and customers may cancel anytime.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.6 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.3 8.2 Read Review
#3 6.0 9.8 Read Review
#42 1.8 3.8 Current

The Good

• No Contracts-Cancel Anytime
  • Personalized Attention From Credit Specialists
  • Credit Education and Tips to Help Boost Overall Score
  • Comprehensive Credit Analysis with Customized Plan
  • Monitoring and Progress Tracking

Continental Credit works with consumers to establish a customized game plan and consumer education to improve overall credit scores. The financial services company charges consumers a consulting fee and a fee per month. This credit repair company is best suited for individuals in need of long-term credit repair in the deletion of several inaccuracies or false information on their credit reports and who do not have the time to deal with these items on their own. Many benefits of this credit repair company include:

No Contracts-Cancel Anytime

There will be no penalty if a client decides to cancel services and no reason is required.

Personalized Attention From Credit Specialists

Each case that comes to Continental Credit will get a dedicated credit specialist. That means each client has a specific contact and resource working on their behalf.

Credit Education and Tips to Help Boost Overall Score

Credit repair may only be one way a client can improve their credit scores. With additional knowledge and understanding of the credit and financial landscape can help with future money decisions.

Comprehensive Credit Analysis with Customized Plan

All clients will receive a comprehensive credit analysis that will identify all areas of weakness in their credit reports.

Monitoring and Progress Tracking

Clients will be able to access their case results and track deletions done by continental credit.

The Bad

• No Money-Back Guarantee
  • No Licensed Attorneys on Staff
  • No Customer Testimonials or Deletion Proof on Corporate Website
  • No Pricing Structure Offered to the Public on Website

In order to fully cancel membership with Continental Credit, customers will need to call the company directly and speak with a customer service representative. If the necessary steps are not taken properly for cancellation, the consumer's account will continue to be billed on a monthly basis. Negative concerns that have been raised by consumers regarding Continental Credit include:

No Money-Back Guarantee

If unsatisfied with the service, Continental Credit clients will not be able to get their money back.

No Licensed Attorneys on Staff

While not required by credit repair agencies, often times having an attorney on staff can help with difficult disputes.

No Customer Testimonials or Deletion Proof on Corporate Website

There is not much for prospective clients to read about in terms of previous experiences Continental Credit clients have had.

No Pricing Structure Offered to the Public on Website

There is a lack of transparency when it comes to how much the Continental Credit service will end up costing. Want to know which companies are top-rated? Click here.

The Bottom Line

Continental Credit seems to be a legitimate credit restoration company with over 9 years of experience in the financial services industry. Consumers are offered monthly plans that can be canceled anytime.

However, consumers have reported issues with billing, cancellation, and overall service delivery. Consumers are advised to review all policies carefully before the agreement to services.

View Top Rated Companies

45 Continental Credit Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

August 18th, 2017 San Diego, CA

Today I spoke for about an hour and ten minutes with Austin F at Continental Credit about my credit past, present and future. It was hands down one of the most informative and enjoyable conversation I have ever had with a support agent(by the way, give this man a raise! I guarantee he's earned you more business from the experience I had today on the phone with him). Hands down. I fully understand what's helping and hurting my credit and what I need to do to repair and maintain it while CC helps fix the things I already screwed up. Exception service - in 2 weeks I'm already seeing how much work they're doing for me. If you have credit issues, Continental Credit really is a great choice.

August 17th, 2017

Liah D was very helpful and professional. Excelent costumer service

August 15th, 2017 Santa Paula, CA

Continental has been instrumental in helping me to accomplish my goals. Josie spent extra time explaining and making sure all my questions were answered. I 'm able to pursue my dream of homeownership because of their hard work!

August 9th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

Josie V was very helpful and understood my needs. Good company to work with.

July 12th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

Spoke with Dawn L on 7-12-17 regarding the status of our credit repair and she was very helpful. She was very polite and knowledgable and explained exactly what we needed to do and what they would do and she provided us with follow up instructions. She made and unpleasant topic pleasant.

July 11th, 2017

Ann was excellent in helping me with my credit and explained thing I need to know about my credit ..I have recommended them and I wil continue telling people about them

June 27th, 2017

They are crooks it's a pyramid scheme they steal your money with no results and then take another month payment from you when you try to cancel... they rob the people they say they help!!

May 2nd, 2017 Cheyenne, WY

I dealt with this company before and they contacted the credit bureaus to investigate mistake and errors on my credit. Within 6 months of using this company my credit reports went up by like 200 points!!! They were very helpful and nice and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is serious about fixing their credit. When i contacted them they were upfront about everything and they always made sure that I was happy with the results. I do believe though the only inconvenience was getting statements from the credit bureaus in the mail and having to either fax or email them to this comp[any. I wish they had a portal that the credit bureaus could send those statements to them instead of to me.

March 29th, 2017

When I first signed up for this service I was told up front that it would take no more than 6-9 months and my score would be raised by a minimum of 50-150 points even with the negative hits that I had, most of which were my ex-wives and on accounts that were opened after my divorce, they understood that fact and said they would be able to completely erase all the negative hits. I had to to contact continental every month after the first two months to get any updates, they said it would take time and I said OK, well after 1 year they they kept stringing me along with unfulfilled promises, saying just one more month with little to no increase in my score. then after 2 years I was going to purchase a new home. I along with my wife and a family friend did more in 1 month than these people had done in over 2 years, when I called to cancel they gave me the run around and when I told them I was going on record to cancel they kept removing money from my account until I went to my bank to put a stop on the withdraws, now for the last week I have received phone calls from their accounting department saying i owed more money, I'm not going to pay one more dime to this rip off company. I will be contacting consumer affairs, and the BBB. I will let anyone I know to not use this business, they would get a F rating from me, I would advise anyone looking to repair their credit to only use a local company that you can directly work with a person face to face.

January 28th, 2017

After working with continental credit repair for over 8 mo I had recieved nooo contact from them about my file or what they were doing(only the initial call to start up)...no letter...no call...just a debit monthly. After many months of no contact i freeze the monthly payment...low and behold I get a call. This call was for money so I expressed my concern of no contact. I was told it takes time and they are not a call center so they are not equipped to call all there customers. This upset me so I asked "surely in 8 mo's you call call me at least once. She said sorry so I said well I don't want to continue doing business with you please cancel my account. She said I cannot cancel because there is a payment due. I told her to cancel the account and send me a itemized bill. This woman declined so I asked her does she intend to strong arm rob me for money moving forward. She said the account will continue to bill you until you pay. So I defunded the account on record and sent a paper and email request to close the account. About 3 weeks later they attempted to take money from said account on a different day then the payment day. After dealing with them I really feel like they are scam artist and they prey on the folks already needing help and that's just cold. We will see what happens because I am considering legal action especially seeing so many other online with simular issues with them

October 11th, 2016 Pleasanton, CA

I was told when I wanted to cancel due to my budget that they would give me a month free. I agreed and when that month came so did the charge I inquired and was told it was a internal issue. I was charged banking fees because I was not expecting the money to come out of the bank when I asked what they would do, they finally said whats your address we will send you refund, cant you put that on my card you took it from? finally I kept getting calls from them and they said how about we just credit the month that you didn't want service.

September 29th, 2016 Mansfield, MA

The worst you can ever see in the whole world. You dont get any response from the customer service. You cant get hold of any one once you sign up for this program. You will be lost once you sign up with them. Pls be careful

September 1st, 2016

This is the biggest piece of crap company on the planet. You'll wind up and twice the debt you were before you begin they are cons do not do business with Continental Credit

August 23rd, 2016 Las Vegas, NV

Horrible Customer Service, They are good with service when they want you to sign up but then you don't hear anything from them once you sign their contract and no progress. When you call to follow up on their service they have very horrible customer service, and are very very rude. Then when you try and cancel they make you go through a lot of steps to cancel. Very horrible experience stay away from this company..

July 30th, 2016 Sacramento, CA

Over the course of my life i have heard aboud credit fixing company and seen the back lash of these company from friends and family members. I am glad that ingave been dealing with Paul who has been listening to my situation and goals and looking out for my better well being. Because of this great customer service i have recommended any of my friend that tell me or even mention that there trying to fix there Credit yo continental because of the great service that i have gotten from Paul and continue to receive.

July 27th, 2016 Greeley, CO

Terrible customer service. Billed my account $99.00 per month for three months after I cancelled. I saw no improvement of my credit.

July 8th, 2016 Menifee, CA

Over all horiblle experience. Nothing good to say. Don't use them to repair your credit.

0 1

May 25th, 2016 Anaheim, CA

I have been with continental for a couple of months and I have to say that I have nothing to say but good things. I am greatly thankfull with Gaby Barrios. She has have the time to answer my questions and she keeps me updated with my account. Kuddos Gaby! Keep up the good job!!

May 15th, 2016 Frisco, TX

I was with this company for over 2 years, paid my bill on time every time and decided I wanted to cancel. I emailed my contact via email to cancel. I got an acknowledgement that they received my email and they still charged my card.

February 13th, 2016 Nampa, ID

Continental Credit did nothing for us but take our money every month. Not only have they taken us for hundreds of dollars they did nothing to help our score. In fact our scores dropped 40 points we started with 598 and now we are at 530. The customer service sucks!! We were passed around to 5 different reps and could never get a straight answer from any of them. Mostly lies and promises that things will improve by the end of the month.