Aggressive Credit Repair is a Utah-based credit repair company that is owned and operated by Lorin Hanks, a licensed mortgage loan officer.

The company provides credit repair services in most states and offers lower monthly rates than some top companies; however, the wait time to be cycled into its credit repair program may be longer than it would be with a larger company.

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit People chevron_right

The Good

• Low Monthly Rates
  • Mortgage Loan Officer on Staff
  • Gephardt-Approved Business

Low Monthly Rates

Aggressive Credit Repair does not charge any upfront fees and its monthly rates are very affordable.

At $59 per month, the company's services are less expensive than those of many other top credit repair providers.

Mortgage Loan Officer on Staff

For those looking for a home loan, Aggressive Credit Repair will work directly with financial institutions to help secure a loan. The mortgage loan officer on staff works directly with financial institutions to recommend mortgage applications for approval.

Gephardt-Approved Business

Aggressive Credit Repair has been independently vetted and approved by consumer advocacy group GephardtApproved.org, which comes with a $1,000 reimbursement guarantee to consumers that the company will not cheat them out of their money.

The Bad

Poor Transparency with Attorneys on Staff

Aggressive Credit Repair does have attorneys on staff to assist with legally representing customers or to file suit against creditors. However, the company does not make this information known on its website.

The Bottom Line

Aggressive Credit Repair is highly recommended by its customers.

The company is fully complicit with both state and federal credit repair laws and is owned and operated by a licensed mortgage loan officer.

Additionally, Aggressive Credit Repair has secured a "Gephardt Approved" guarantee, which speaks to its trustworthiness.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

5.0

Cheyanne Syverson
November 4th, 2019 Reno, NV DETAILS

Working with Lorin at Aggressive Credit Repair was a positive and beneficial experience. He was able to help significantly improve my credit to allow me to qualify for a home. I would highly recommend!

Nov 04, 2019

Great to hear I was able to assist you in your goal of getting a mortgage.

Bob
October 30th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

It was liking dealing with a family member. Always able to contact and always give great explanations to how the process is going.

Oct 30, 2019

Thanks for the kinds words. Feeling is mutual.

Sandra
October 18th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

Best company to work with if your trying to get your credit in line!!!! He treats you like your family not another client or number in his portfolio! I highly recommend Lorin for any of your credit needs!!

Oct 18, 2019

Thanks for the flattering compliment :)

LeRoy Sims
October 9th, 2019 Tinley Park, IL DETAILS

Aggressive Credit Repair is a top flight company that provides excellent and professional service to its clients. The provide excellent communication of every step of the process to aggressively fight on your behalf with the credit bureaus to get your credit reports cleaned up. I highly recommend them. They provide me with the best credit reports I’ve had in over 20 years. Rest assured you won’t be disappointed.

Oct 09, 2019

Roy, thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm always here in the future if you need me.

LH
October 8th, 2019 Taylorsville, UT DETAILS

Lorin exceeded my expectations once again! I am a graduated client, but noticed my score had dropped quite a bit when I pulled my monthly report last night. Panicked, I called Lorin this morning for advice. Lorin was quick (and excellent!) in helping me to understand what was impacting my latest credit score so I can get it back-up. I truly adore Lorin and can say that I don’t think there’s a better or more hard working person you can have on your side when it comes to credit repair. Lorin, thank you for being the absolute best!!! - L.H.

Sep 06, 2019

Thanks for the kind words and sharing your experience .

Robin M.
September 27th, 2019 Corsicana, TX DETAILS

Absolutely the best thing I could of done. I'm beyond impressed with all of the hard work that was done on my behalf. I raised my credit score beyond what I was even expecting!! Highly recommendable!!!

Sep 27, 2019

All that work paid off (on both our parts). I enjoyed working with you.

Bryan
September 16th, 2019 Casselberry, FL DETAILS

Couldn't be happier with my experience. My score increased well over 100 points from when I started. I'm now in the "good" fico score range with each credit bureau. The program takes patience and minor effort on your part. Do what Lorin says and you'll see results. For the price you can't beat this service!

Sep 16, 2019

I appreciate the kind words. Glad I was able to help.

Sonya Henry
September 9th, 2019 Marion, NC DETAILS

My Credit score improved within a six month period, from 568 to 748. Exceptional performance, personable, professional, courteous and detailed. Thank you Mr. Lorin H.

Sep 09, 2019

Sonya, it was my pleasure. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Skyler Jarman
August 27th, 2019 Springville, UT DETAILS

This service changed my life. Seriously!! Lorin is a CREDIT REPAIR GOD! I did some research on different credit repair companies because I was tired of getting turned down on even high-interest loans that only a fool would take. Eventually, I found Aggressive Credit Repair and got the opportunity to speak with Lorin one on one. Before starting with Aggressive credit repair I felt extremely hopeless and thought it was going to take an eternity to fix my credit. My experience was completely the opposite of what I was expecting. WITHIN 3 MONTHS EVERYTHING WAS GONE! Lorin not only honored his word.. He went above and beyond!!! I recommend this service to anyone who really wants to change their life and get upfront solutions to their problems. NO BS. Only results!!!! Thanks again Lorin!

Aug 27, 2019

Thank you for the vote of confidence.

Sandie Downard
August 23rd, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

My experience was amazing. I always knew what was going on and they helped me a lot cleaning up my credit

Aug 23, 2019

I enjoyed working with you and glad I was able to help :)

Racheal Bell
August 19th, 2019 Shreveport, LA DETAILS

Racheal Bell says: August 17, 2019 at 10:13 pm Lorin was so wonderful to work with!! I woukd recommend him to anyone who is looking to make a major purchase or just wanting to make sure your credit rating stays good, Lorin is your man!! He was always available when I needed him and always took out the time to answer all my questions. I will be purchasing a home soon because of his expertise. Thanks Lorin!

Aug 19, 2019

Much obliged. I'm so glad I was able to help in your home buying process.

Jason Cardenas
August 16th, 2019 Elmwood Park, IL DETAILS

I was referred to Lorin by a friend who used his services and highly recommended Aggressive Credit Repair. I signed up for the services, looking to build my credit score and couldn’t be happier! My credit score is now great!! Lorin always maintained communication on everything that was happening with my account/service via phone message and email! I no longer need his service, but now it’s my husbands turn and am excited to see the work that Lorin does for him!! I highly recommend Aggressive Credit repair!!

Aug 16, 2019

Thanks for the kind words and I look forward to working with your husband :)

Lee Gasu
August 1st, 2019 Layton, UT DETAILS

I can’t tell you enough how easy it was to work with Lorin. I needed help with purchasing a home. My credit was not very good. I reached out to Lorin for help in improving my credit. He worked with me on a monthly payment plan and went to work. My credit improved I believe close to 100 points. Lorin takes a personal approach in working with all the creditors in helping me to be a home owner! I highly recommend using Aggressive Credit Repair if you are needing help with your credit. Thank you Lorin!

Aug 01, 2019

It was a team effort. You helped me help you. It was a pleasure :)

Glenn Wilson
July 24th, 2019 Indian Trail, NC DETAILS

Lorin has the best credit repair service. Stop procrastinating, get on board, LISTEN to his suggestions and get you credit straight. I went from the low 500's to over 800 credit score. Yes, over 800.

Jul 24, 2019

Glenn, I had a great time working with you. It's important for people to realize how much effort you put in to make changes like this possible. Good job.

DMQ
July 10th, 2019 DETAILS

Lorin is knowledgeable, efficient, and process-driven. All of these traits have made him the perfect ally in the confusing world of credit repair. My profile has definitely benefited from Lori's expert guidance. Cheers to it being possible to dig out of the deepest hole with the right tools and team!

Jul 10, 2019

Glad I was able to assist :)

Carly Freeman
June 21st, 2019 Williamston, MI DETAILS

Great service and great results! Improve my credit score 150 points in a 6 to 8 months. Improve so much I was able to get approved for a mortgage, and buy a new house.

Jun 21, 2019

I very much enjoyed working together .

Xavier
April 5th, 2019 DETAILS

Aggressive Credit Repair is hands down the best credit repair company out there. We worked with Lorin the entire time and it was an absolute pleasure. My wife's credit and mine were horrendous 3 month later we qualified to buy a home!!!!. Thank you for helping make our dream of home ownership come true Lorin.

Apr 05, 2019

Glad I was able to help you obtain your goal of buying a home. :)

Ani
April 5th, 2019 Boston, MA DETAILS

I honestly don't know where to start off with but all I can say Lorin (Aggressive Credit Repair) will fight tooth and nail for you to ensure your scores go high. I started off with a score of 530 back in January 2018 and my score touch 740 in March 2019!! What more can I ask for? Lorin gives you an overview of what he does, what to expect and the time-frame to fix it. It takes a while, yes, but you WILL see results over the course of time, guaranteed! He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I have tried Lexington Law in the past which charges ridiculous amount of money with low quality work. Lorin's program is affordable and you will be surprised with the quality of work he delivers. I did a comprehensive search before choosing Aggressive Credit Repair and I am glad I made the right decision to choose Lorin. Highly, highly, highly recommended! From getting denied basic credit cards to owning a platinum AMEX card...well the result right there tells you the story! Make sure to be in touch and respond to Lorin in a timely manner and he will take care of the rest :-) Believe in Aggressive Credit Repair, believe in Lorin! All the very best.

Apr 05, 2019

Pat yourself on the back Ani, you worked hard to make it happen. It was my pleasure to assist :)

Mary Spencer
January 21st, 2019 Wilsonville, OR DETAILS

I could not be happier with the results of my work with Aggressive Credit Repair. Lorin H has a great system in place for educating his clients. He sent me clear information on the process, what I needed to do and what he would do. Before working with Lorin, the whole process felt daunting to me. Within a few weeks, I started seeing progress and, within just a few months, several items had been corrected on my credit report. Lorin checked in with me on a regular basis so I was never left guessing about the status of his work. I'm very pleased to have a strong credit score now. Thank you, Lorin, for offering an affordable and informative route to getting me back to a high credit score!

Jan 21, 2019

You were incredible to work with. It was a great experience for both of us.

Karmit B.
November 26th, 2018 Canoga Park, CA DETAILS

Lorin is very professional, courteous, reliable and honest. He is very thorough in explaining everything. He gave me a lot of information, advice and many tips that made me understand things in the right way and help me as I needed. Lorin gives a very quick response and is always found to help. I really appreciate your service, Thank you!!! I'm so glad i found the right person and company that I can trust and getting personal attention. I really appreciate your service and everything. Thank you!!! *** Highly recommended ***

Nov 26, 2018

Glad I was able to help :)

Taylor Dickson
November 16th, 2018 Naples, FL DETAILS

I found out about Aggressivecreditrepair.com through this site and liked the fact that it was Lorin running it and would be my contact through the process. I'm about 6 months in and I've seen my credit make substantial jumps (up about 100 points). Right on the edge of 700 and he has made this process easy! He is very thorough in explaining everything that is going on and that is hard to find sometimes. I highly recommend this service Lorin worked a good deal out with me and I have seen proven results, his communication is great (even sometimes too much, if that's a thing). I am incredibly grateful to have found him and aggressivecreditrepair.com and can't wait for these final late payments to be off of my reports for good!! 5 stars all day, everyday!

Nov 16, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to document your experience. It's been a pleasure working with you & I look forward to continuing the effort.

Don
October 3rd, 2018 Dallas, TX

Chatted with customer service through instant chat and confirmed that they do not dispute Inquires.

Oct 03, 2018

Actually I can dispute inquiries. I rarely do, however, for 2 reasons.: 1) It rarely helps the scores ( inquires often are not the cause of a low score) 2) By default, when a dispute is made on an inquiry a fraud alert is placed on your credit. This will need to be removed if you want to apply for credit (arguably a hassle to deal with). For these reasons I will rarely, if every, dispute inquires. This is likely why you heard I don't dispute inquires. I can still help you. If you would like free instruction on how to dispute inquires reach out to me and I'll be happy to give you that information. 801-298-3460 or [email protected]

Noemi Rodriguez
September 17th, 2018 Mount Vernon, WA DETAILS

Best program ever!! I came across aggressive credit repair and like other people I was not to sure this was going to work out for me. After talking to Lorin, I was convinced that together we would be able to fix my credit. So I not only signed up but also signed up my husband (boyfriend at the time). We were both in the low 500s and now a little over a year later I can proudly say we are home owners! Lorin has great communication skills too! I don't regret it one bit very happy with his work!

Best customer ever!

D Gordon
August 28th, 2018 DETAILS

Lorin is the man.He let's you know up front about everything. My credit was in the 300s and within 8months I'm so happy,life couldn't be better. Put your trust in this man,he gets results

Nov 16, 2018

You're the man! But together we make a great team.

Lonnell A Willians sr
July 11th, 2018 Oxon Hill, MD DETAILS

Working with Lorin has been extreamly pleasurable. I started with Lorin and his company over 2 years ago an had over 60 negative items on my credit report. That's just one of the three. My credit reports looked like phone books. As of the review, when the credit bureaus send me my updated reports it's one 0age with mainly all positive credit history. Lorin did a great job and has earned my trust. Will recommend to anyone that needs there credit repaired. Thankyou Lorin.

Nov 16, 2018

It's been my pleasure helping you.

Taylor Siren
July 5th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Had my credit score repaired in minutes, thanks to Aggressive for helping me get my life back on track.

Lee Scott
May 22nd, 2018 Richfield, ID DETAILS

Aggressive credit repair cleared over 30 accounts from my credit. I couldn't asked for a better outcome. Well worth the money

I agree, great results.

Erika Sheldon
April 3rd, 2018 West Hollywood, CA DETAILS

Lorin with Aggressive Credit Repair has helped me now multiple times over the years and I owe him so much! He originally helped change my credit score over 100 points within a couple of months allowing me to get a car, credit cards and eventually purchase a home. And more recently helped me remove a massive problem from my report which was going to affect my home refinance in literally WEEKS. I am SO incredibly grateful for his expertise, deep knowledge and problem solving. My refinance would have completely fallen through without him. Loren is the real deal and I highly recommend him and his services.

Nov 16, 2018

I'm incredibly grateful for your business :)

Josline Naweli
March 21st, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Lorin was amazing! He was honest and gave us the advice and help we needed. Definitely recommend him to anyone struggling with their credit or debt.

Nov 16, 2018

You were amazing to work with :)

J. S.
February 14th, 2018 Irvine, CA DETAILS

I call several companies before Aggressive Credit Repair. I knew instantly that Aggressive Credit Repair was the one to assist me because Lorin told me that he would be working with me directly. Lorin cared about my credit as if it was his own. I started out in the low 500. I am now a few points from 700. Happy! Happy! Happy! I will continue to pay monthly to have Aggressive Credit Repair monit​or my credit.

Nov 16, 2018

It made me happy that I could help :)

Virgil
February 2nd, 2018 Grand Rapids, MI DETAILS

Very good services and communication. He helped me to raise my credit scores.

Tommy Winter
January 31st, 2018 Joplin, MO DETAILS

Lorin's service/attention to customer is exceptional. Worth every penny!

Nov 16, 2018

You were exceptional to work with!

Kevin Wright
December 18th, 2017 Brigham City, UT DETAILS

Aggressive Credit Repair has done a fantastic job in a very short period of time. I can not say enough good things about this company. Listen, do what is asked of you and you shall be rewarded. Lorin does not hold back or sugar coat anything, he is very professional and gets the job done. He helped me greatly and has followed up and kept an eye on everything ever since. THANK YOU !!!

Nov 16, 2018

That's right, I don't sugar coat. And because of this you and I had some heated discussions which I chalk up as one my favorite customer experiences of all time.

Jerre Lynn Vanier
October 24th, 2017 North Hollywood, CA

I had the most wonderful customer service with Lorin Hanks today. He was so professional, kind, thorough, and reassuring. He helped me to navigate increasing my credit scores for the future and generally made my day and life much better. I would highly recommend working with Lorin. He's terrific!!

Nov 16, 2018

You made my life better too :)

Irma Flores
October 6th, 2017

Lorin has been amazing to work with. He is definitely somone you can trust. In less than a year my scores went from mid 400's to 700. I thought it was impossible to clean up my bad credit and it blew me away to have it done in 8 months. Thank you Lorin for making this possible!

Nov 16, 2018

Agreed, we have impeccable results :)

Amie
August 28th, 2017

Aggressive Credit repair goes above and beyond what you could expect from a credit repair company! Lorin is very personable, and walks you step by step through the entire process so you can feel the steps taken toward progress. I would highly recommend him to help with any situation. I personally saw a 70 point increase after working with him for less than one year. Thanks Lorin!

Nov 16, 2018

You went above and beyond to help me help you. So thank you!

Morgan Tracey
June 26th, 2017 Matawan, NJ

Way, way, way beyond exceptional service! Lorin takes the time and explains how credit works and how your credit can be improved. He reviews your credit report and gives you options before he starts the process. He is willing to answer all questions you have and he is patient and understands that you are concerned and frustrated. He is honest and upfront about what he can do and he is good! And you get HIM, personally, working with you. I would recommend Lorin to anyone who needs help repairing their credit!

Nov 16, 2018

Way awesome experience working with you!

Raymond Costa
June 23rd, 2017 Westwood, MA

Very impressed with time it took to get a reply . After talking and looking at my credit told me he would not take my money because I was already on the right track and gave me tips and explanation on what else I could do . Very honest .

Nov 16, 2018

Honestly it was a pleasure working with you.

Kevin Smith
June 15th, 2017

I had great experience with Aggressive Credit Repair. Lorin helped to get all negative items removed from my credit report. The last item being a bankruptcy. I ended the program with a 750+ credit score.

Deshaun Caudell
May 12th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

THE BEST CREDIT REPAIR SERVICE IN THE USA! HANDS DOWN! Lorin Hanks is Honest and Upfront about Real Solutions to Repairing your credit. Lorin Hanks focus is about educating the client on Credit. My FICO scores were in the low 500's for all three Credit Bureaus and with Lorin Hanks educating me on not just Credit Repair but guidance on how to Keep High FICO scores my FICO scores are as follows after just 90 days of Agressive Credit Repair service, Trans Union FICO 08 752, Experian FICO 08 732, Equifax FICO 08 746. I now have 24 positive accounts, 10 PRIME cards and understand how to manage my credit, debt to income ratio and utilization very well. Special thanks to Lorin Hanks for his time and effort and wonderful service. All the reviews are from honest everyday people like myself looking to better their lives and their futures.

Nov 16, 2018

You're very kind. Glad I could help.

Kyle Miller
May 5th, 2017

Thank you so much for your service you have helped me and my credit tremendously in a short period of time and for a low cost I would definitely recommend you to anyone thanks again

Nov 16, 2018

You made it easy to help you :)

jake
April 13th, 2017 Bradenton, FL

Lorin is very helpful and honest. He also responses to any and every question very promptly. I really do not have any negatives to note here.

Nov 16, 2018

Working with you also a very positive experience :)

Charles Redick
April 12th, 2017

Lorin worked effectively to redeem my credit. After a year of his service I was able to get 11 travel reward cards and, after minimum spend requirements met, got more than 650,000 points and miles! He has been a great help and is highly recommended.

Nov 16, 2018

Wow, that's a lot of miles. Glad I could help :)

Bill James
March 21st, 2017 Argyle, TX

Great Service. I highly recommend Aggressive Credit Repair if you need help repairing your credit. Lorin has been amazing from the first day. We will begin working on my wife's credit soon and I will definitely be using Aggressive Credit Repair again.

Nov 16, 2018

Thanks you for the kind words.

Jennifer May
February 23rd, 2017 Bedias, TX

Top notch service, highly recommend this company for credit repair. I appreciated the immediate one on one service from Lorin, who has been immensely helpful in my endeavors. Thank you, Lorin!

Nov 16, 2018

It was an immense pleasure assisting you :)

M Parton
February 21st, 2017 Port Angeles, WA

Why do we read reviews? We want to to know if we can trust the company. If we can trust the company, then we are more willing to invest our time and money to obtain what it is the company is selling. This is a company that you can trust. In fact, this company has a service that they provide plus they do more. They provide help. Isn't that what we all need? This company knows the ins and outs of what we need to do to fix our credit situations. All we need to do, is follow the instructions. Like follow these steps to better credit health. Lorin will make it clear and provide the assistance needed. So, in consideration of this, I highly recommend this company. I didn't have a lot of troubles but I had concerns and did not know where to go to find expert advise. I found the expert advice here with Lorin (Aggressive Credit Repair) and he did not even charge me for it, as it is a matter that I can take care of myself. I completely respect that and I know because I am also a business person, that when we help (not even doing it for money) that goes a long way to show the integrity of our business. Lorin's fee is much less than most of the other credit repair companies that I called and he does way more. He was very fast and called me back the same day. One last thing I would like to say: Thank you Lorin for giving me the answers to my questions that will help our family move forward to be able to make decisions knowing we will have the credit needed.

Nov 16, 2018

Thank you for providing me the tools I needed to help you. It was a great experience working with you.

Adrian Torres
February 21st, 2017

Lorin did an excellent job all around, provided a lot of great information/tips when providing my credit analysis, and was very quick to reply if I ever had any questions, you'll definitely see results in a short amount of time, he was very straight forward with what I needed to do to bring my score up, I learned a lot from him

John Hopkins Sr
January 18th, 2017

Excellent service did what was said plus more. Very accessible to questions. Would definitely recommend this service.

Nov 16, 2018

Thank you for your kind words.

B mast
January 9th, 2017 Simpsonville, SC

Lorin did an excellent job and provided very personal service. Within a year I was able to purchase a home and my credit score improved almost 100 points.

Nov 16, 2018

So glad I helped you get into a home loan!

Tyler Hill
November 29th, 2016 Phoenix, AZ

Lorin reviewed our credit report and gave us a couple pointers for FREE. While he could've charged us the monthly fee without issue, he deduced that we didn't require his services. A very honest and transparent approach like this speaks volumes to the kind of service this company provides.

Nov 16, 2018

Thanks for your feedback :)