Aggressive Credit Repair

Aggressive Credit Repair

verified
  • Plans Starting at $59/Month
  • Attorneys on Staff

Aggressive Credit Repair is a Utah-based credit repair company that is owned and operated by Lorin Hanks, a licensed mortgage loan officer. The company provides credit repair services in all 50 states and offers lower monthly rates than some top companies; however, the wait time to be cycled into its credit repair program may be longer than it would be with a larger company.

The Good

• Low Monthly Rates
  • Mortgage Loan Officer on Staff
  • Gephardt Approved Business

Low Monthly Rates

Aggressive Credit Repair does not charge any upfront fees and its monthy rates are very affordable. At $59 per month, the company's services are less expensive than those of many other top credit repair providers.

Mortgage Loan Officer on Staff

For those looking for a home loan, Aggressive Credit Repair will work directly with financial institutions to help secure a loan. The mortgage loan officer on staff works directly with financial institutions to recommend mortgage applications for approval.

Gephardt-Approved Business

Aggressive Credit Repair has been independently vetted and approved by consumer advocacy group GephardtApproved.org, which comes with a $1,000 reimbursement guarantee to consumers that the company will not cheat them out of their money.

The Bad

Poor Transparency with Attorneys on Staff

Aggressive Credit Repair does have attorneys on staff to assist with legally representing customers or to file suit against creditors. However, the company does not make this information known on its website.

The Bottom Line

Aggressive Credit Repair is highly recommended by its customers. The company is fully complicit with both state and federal credit repair laws and is owned and operated by a licensed mortgage loan officer. Additionally, Aggressive Credit Repair has secured a "Gephardt Approved" guarantee, which speaks to its trustworthiness.

Lee Scott
May 22nd, 2018 Richfield, ID DETAILS

Aggressive credit repair cleared over 30 accounts from my credit. I couldn't asked for a better outcome. Well worth the money

Erika Sheldon
April 3rd, 2018 West Hollywood, CA DETAILS

Lorin with Aggressive Credit Repair has helped me now multiple times over the years and I owe him so much! He originally helped change my credit score over 100 points within a couple of months allowing me to get a car, credit cards and eventually purchase a home. And more recently helped me remove a massive problem from my report which was going to affect my home refinance in literally WEEKS. I am SO incredibly grateful for his expertise, deep knowledge and problem solving. My refinance would have completely fallen through without him. Loren is the real deal and I highly recommend him and his services.

Josline Naweli
March 21st, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Lorin was amazing! He was honest and gave us the advice and help we needed. Definitely recommend him to anyone struggling with their credit or debt.

J. S.
February 14th, 2018 Irvine, CA DETAILS

I call several companies before Aggressive Credit Repair. I knew instantly that Aggressive Credit Repair was the one to assist me because Lorin told me that he would be working with me directly. Lorin cared about my credit as if it was his own. I started out in the low 500. I am now a few points from 700. Happy! Happy! Happy! I will continue to pay monthly to have Aggressive Credit Repair monit​or my credit.

Virgil
February 2nd, 2018 Grand Rapids, MI DETAILS

Very good services and communication. He helped me to raise my credit scores.

Tommy Winter
January 31st, 2018 Joplin, MO DETAILS

Lorin's service/attention to customer is exceptional. Worth every penny!

Kevin Wright
December 18th, 2017 Brigham City, UT DETAILS

Aggressive Credit Repair has done a fantastic job in a very short period of time. I can not say enough good things about this company. Listen, do what is asked of you and you shall be rewarded. Lorin does not hold back or sugar coat anything, he is very professional and gets the job done. He helped me greatly and has followed up and kept an eye on everything ever since. THANK YOU !!!

Jerre Lynn Vanier
October 24th, 2017 North Hollywood, CA

I had the most wonderful customer service with Lorin Hanks today. He was so professional, kind, thorough, and reassuring. He helped me to navigate increasing my credit scores for the future and generally made my day and life much better. I would highly recommend working with Lorin. He's terrific!!

Irma Flores
October 6th, 2017

Lorin has been amazing to work with. He is definitely somone you can trust. In less than a year my scores went from mid 400's to 700. I thought it was impossible to clean up my bad credit and it blew me away to have it done in 8 months. Thank you Lorin for making this possible!

Amie
August 28th, 2017

Aggressive Credit repair goes above and beyond what you could expect from a credit repair company! Lorin is very personable, and walks you step by step through the entire process so you can feel the steps taken toward progress. I would highly recommend him to help with any situation. I personally saw a 70 point increase after working with him for less than one year. Thanks Lorin!

Morgan Tracey
June 26th, 2017 Matawan, NJ

Way, way, way beyond exceptional service! Lorin takes the time and explains how credit works and how your credit can be improved. He reviews your credit report and gives you options before he starts the process. He is willing to answer all questions you have and he is patient and understands that you are concerned and frustrated. He is honest and upfront about what he can do and he is good! And you get HIM, personally, working with you. I would recommend Lorin to anyone who needs help repairing their credit!

Raymond Costa
June 23rd, 2017 Westwood, MA

Very impressed with time it took to get a reply . After talking and looking at my credit told me he would not take my money because I was already on the right track and gave me tips and explanation on what else I could do . Very honest .

Kevin Smith
June 15th, 2017

I had great experience with Aggressive Credit Repair. Lorin helped to get all negative items removed from my credit report. The last item being a bankruptcy. I ended the program with a 750+ credit score.

Deshaun Caudell
May 12th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

THE BEST CREDIT REPAIR SERVICE IN THE USA! HANDS DOWN! Lorin Hanks is Honest and Upfront about Real Solutions to Repairing your credit. Lorin Hanks focus is about educating the client on Credit. My FICO scores were in the low 500's for all three Credit Bureaus and with Lorin Hanks educating me on not just Credit Repair but guidance on how to Keep High FICO scores my FICO scores are as follows after just 90 days of Agressive Credit Repair service, Trans Union FICO 08 752, Experian FICO 08 732, Equifax FICO 08 746. I now have 24 positive accounts, 10 PRIME cards and understand how to manage my credit, debt to income ratio and utilization very well. Special thanks to Lorin Hanks for his time and effort and wonderful service. All the reviews are from honest everyday people like myself looking to better their lives and their futures.

Kyle Miller
May 5th, 2017

Thank you so much for your service you have helped me and my credit tremendously in a short period of time and for a low cost I would definitely recommend you to anyone thanks again

jake
April 13th, 2017 Bradenton, FL

Lorin is very helpful and honest. He also responses to any and every question very promptly. I really do not have any negatives to note here.

Charles Redick
April 12th, 2017

Lorin worked effectively to redeem my credit. After a year of his service I was able to get 11 travel reward cards and, after minimum spend requirements met, got more than 650,000 points and miles! He has been a great help and is highly recommended.

Bill James
March 21st, 2017 Argyle, TX

Great Service. I highly recommend Aggressive Credit Repair if you need help repairing your credit. Lorin has been amazing from the first day. We will begin working on my wife's credit soon and I will definitely be using Aggressive Credit Repair again.

Jennifer May
February 23rd, 2017 Bedias, TX

Top notch service, highly recommend this company for credit repair. I appreciated the immediate one on one service from Lorin, who has been immensely helpful in my endeavors. Thank you, Lorin!

Adrian Torres
February 21st, 2017

Lorin did an excellent job all around, provided a lot of great information/tips when providing my credit analysis, and was very quick to reply if I ever had any questions, you'll definitely see results in a short amount of time, he was very straight forward with what I needed to do to bring my score up, I learned a lot from him

M Parton
February 21st, 2017 Port Angeles, WA

Why do we read reviews? We want to to know if we can trust the company. If we can trust the company, then we are more willing to invest our time and money to obtain what it is the company is selling. This is a company that you can trust. In fact, this company has a service that they provide plus they do more. They provide help. Isn't that what we all need? This company knows the ins and outs of what we need to do to fix our credit situations. All we need to do, is follow the instructions. Like follow these steps to better credit health. Lorin will make it clear and provide the assistance needed. So, in consideration of this, I highly recommend this company. I didn't have a lot of troubles but I had concerns and did not know where to go to find expert advise. I found the expert advice here with Lorin (Aggressive Credit Repair) and he did not even charge me for it, as it is a matter that I can take care of myself. I completely respect that and I know because I am also a business person, that when we help (not even doing it for money) that goes a long way to show the integrity of our business. Lorin's fee is much less than most of the other credit repair companies that I called and he does way more. He was very fast and called me back the same day. One last thing I would like to say: Thank you Lorin for giving me the answers to my questions that will help our family move forward to be able to make decisions knowing we will have the credit needed.

John Hopkins Sr
January 18th, 2017

Excellent service did what was said plus more. Very accessible to questions. Would definitely recommend this service.

B mast
January 9th, 2017 Simpsonville, SC

Lorin did an excellent job and provided very personal service. Within a year I was able to purchase a home and my credit score improved almost 100 points.

Tyler Hill
November 29th, 2016 Phoenix, AZ

Lorin reviewed our credit report and gave us a couple pointers for FREE. While he could've charged us the monthly fee without issue, he deduced that we didn't require his services. A very honest and transparent approach like this speaks volumes to the kind of service this company provides.

Reggie
November 22nd, 2016 Greenville, NC

Like most people, I was hesitant to enroll into a credit repair agency. And given the fact that I live on the east coast and had to entrust my most confidential information to someone on the west coast that I had never met, heighten my anxiety even higher. But, from the very first phone conversation, Lorin was the true professional. I begin working with Lorin in April. Within 6-months, he had helped me get items removed from my credit report that I had been trying for over a year to get off. With his help of removing old files and guidance on better use of my credit cards, I saw my credit score improve from the mid-600's to the mid-700's. If you've been banging your head against the wall and you're tired of calling creditors and being placed on HOLD, I strongly suggest you make your next call to Lorin Hanks of Aggressive Credit Repair. Reggie

Todd
November 4th, 2016 Oviedo, FL

Lorin is the best in the business took my credit score from 545 to 750 in 6 months. Highly recommend.

Roshonda Smith
October 5th, 2016 GA

Aggressive Crédit Repair delivered on every promise of helping my husband and I financial freedom. In less than 90 days my husband's credit score went from 448 to 699. We were totally blown away with the results in such short period of time. As a consumer I am very pleased with this product and the positive effects it have on our lives. Thank you The Smith's

Aaron Swain
May 24th, 2016 Kapolei, HI

My credit scores are as follows. 750 Equifax, 714 Transunion, and 733 Experian. These are real FICO scores and not credit karma or other services like them. I believe when I started with Lorin, my scores were in the low 600's, but Lorin was dedicated to helping me, often reminding me to send him my letters. I am very busy and without Lorin reminding me almost every month with emails and phone calls. I would not have had the success we had. Thank you Lorin for all your hard and diligent work. I will recommend you to anyone with complete confidence. Aaron

Joseph Mark Brannick
May 24th, 2016 Evanston, WY

Lorin at Aggressive credit repair is very knowledgeable, He was willing and able to answer all my questions, I enjoyed working with him.

Chris S
May 24th, 2016 Cincinnati, OH

A bit more than a year and a half ago I was working hard on improving my credit scores on my own so that I could obtain a mortgage. I wasn't see the results I expected, so I did some research into the best companies for credit repair work who were honest and fair. All indications were that Lorin with Aggressive Credit Repair was the right choice. The investment with Lorin paid off incredibly well. My credit scores improved to the point where I was able to obtain a mortgage and get the home my family deserves. Additionally, Lorin was a great educator along the way about how both the credit systems and the mortgage companies work. Well worth every dollar I spent.

terrence hill
May 24th, 2016 Jackson, MI

when I started out with lorin my credit score was around 585 I cound not even get a finger hut card now my score is around 725 now I can pick and chose what card I want this was great for myself and my family thanks lorin. I appreciate every thing you've done your the best.

Jo Packham
May 24th, 2016 Ogden, UT

I have been in business for 35 years and for the first 30 had a great score and even greater credit ... and then trouble hit. I was convinced that I would be without good credit for the rest of my career but Lorin did what he does best and that is do everything that needed to be done to restore my excellent credit and my peace of mind. I cannot say enough about his thoroughness and his professional approach to serious problems. I would recommend him without hesitation. Jo Packham Where Women Create

Josh W
May 24th, 2016 West Jordan, UT

I was a little reluctant to sign up for a credit repair service because I wasn't sure there would be anything anybody could do for me. I had a TON of negative accounts on my reports! I had also heard stories from other people about services they had signed up for, payed a lot of money each month for, only to have a bad experience and very little effort made by the company to help them. A friend of a friend referred me to Aggressive Credit Repair and I'm so glad they did! The cost of the program was almost half of other services I was researching. I knew from the first conversation with Lorin that he was going to make every effort possible to help me. I never felt like I was not in the loop with what was going on with my account. You receive a phone call at each step of the process from Lorin. You know work is being done by all the letters you receive from the Credit agencies telling you about the disputes Lorin has filed on your behalf. I had great success with Lorin and the money I saved in interest rates alone was well worth it. I would definitely recommend Aggressive Credit Repair. It's an awesome company! Thanks Lorin for all your help!!

Aaron Covey
May 24th, 2016 West Jordan, UT

First and foremost I have to say that I feel lucky to have chosen Lorin Hanks to help me fix my credit report and score. I had done plenty of research in trying find just the right person to help me and still wasn't sure who to go with. Right from the beginning Lorin was great at explaining his process, what he would do, and what he would need from me. He never once went back on what he said he would do, what the possibilities were, what to not get my hopes up for, as well as what is past experieces have lead him to believe. Finding someone as honest and credible as Lorin Hanks has made all the difference for me. He also took the time to explain and teach me many things about how the various credit systems work. I have and will continue to recommend Lorin Hanks' services to friends, family, and anyone to whom I meet looking for help with credit repair!!

Bret
May 24th, 2016 West Jordan, UT

Lorin did a great job for us. I highly recommend his services! He delivers on what he says he will do. He was able to help me get my credit back above 700 and get the best rates available! He is very responsive and always got back to me after I sent him new reports. Thanks, Lorin

Sean Snyder
May 24th, 2016 West Jordan, UT

Working with Lorin makes me want to go back to Las Vegas for a few nights. That said, Lorin increased my credit score from the mid 5's to 680. Now I can get better loan rates and easily qualify to rent an apartment. Thank you Lorin for making life easier for me! If I ever decide to get help with my credit again, I will go to Lorin at Aggressive Credit Repair. Working directly with the owner is vital to know you are getting the best. Cheers!

Wendy
May 24th, 2016 West Jordan, UT

I was very skeptical at first, having used a credit repair service several years back that worked very VERY slow but, Lorin met or exceeded everything he said he would. Several things came off within the first 2 months, including 2 judgments! Very please with the services he provided. My scores went up almost as soon as I signed on.

EH
May 24th, 2016 West Jordan, UT

I started with Lorin and Aggressive Credit Repair late last summer after he had done an amazing job for my wife. The results were almost immediate and dramatic. My credit score increased by over 50 points within the first 90 days. Within nine months my score was up by well over 100 points. To say this was was life changing would be an understatement. Throughout the entire process Lorin was professional, responsive, knowledgeable and most importantly effective. In an industry teeming with fraud it's good to know there is at least one reputable company you can turn to for credit repair. Needless to say, if you ever need credit repair I wholeheartedly recommend Lorin and Aggressive Credit Repair.

michael toler
May 24th, 2016 West Jordan, UT

Just a short note to thank you so much for all the work you did on my behalf. If anyone is looking for a great company to work on your credit score look no further. Did a awesome job and did so in the time frame he stated it would take. Ill be back again!

Rob
May 24th, 2016 West Jordan, UT

Lorin did an amazing job! In only a few months, he helped my credit improve over 100 points! He was very prompt in our communication and I would reccomemd his services to anyone. I felt like it was getting great customer service and he really did care to help me. I thoroughly researched who to use and could not be more pleased with his service. Thank you, Lorin! -Rob