Experian Logo

6.3

hminfo Olney, MD

Experian is great because you can use the credit freeze feature, which makes it so that others can't apply for a credit card in your name without you knowing about it.

Jen Burt Herriman, UT

I like the services that Experian provides. It tracks my personal data and sends me emails when it finds anything that looks fraudulent. I was provided this service for free due to a breach of my information.

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

Experian is a great place to track any credit issues. They have consistently protected my credit and alerted me when there has been any questionable activity.

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

Experian is a great bird dog for your personal credit. They are quick to inform me when there has been any activity, and they "locked" my credit very effectively.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I have a free credit report through experience. I receive emails when my score goes up or down and I am able to see what factors affect my credit in the website. Very efficient website.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

I received a free year of credit monitoring from this company and they really did a great job of flagging potential issues. Very proactive and helpful.

Eric San Diego, CA

Most accurate credit reporting agency in my opinion. I have had the least amount of trouble using this as opposed to the other two. Would definitely recommend.

Celia Waipahu, HI

Experian keeps us up to date with our credit and activity. That is what we always look forward too to see where we are at with our credits and what we could do to improve it.

Anne Kimball Salt Lake City, UT

We had an identity theft scare last year and used Experian to lock our credit and it gave us an incredible amount of peace of mind. It also gave us information on our credit!

Lea Fiscella Clermont, FL

Great for keeping track of changes in my credit score and why

Tee’Anna Weston Tallahassee, FL

Experian provides me with accurate results of my credit and keeps me updated on the status of it.

Chelsea Pleasant Grove, UT

Have always had an accurate soft pull and is so easy to do! Is so interesting to see!

WT

I like being able to check my actual fico score see my credit report on a whim just by logging in.

Shauna Lyons Omaha, NE

Since I use credit karma, I just put this on for a boost. It did not work for me and seems that credit Karma and this app says the same thing

Darryl Shelmire Long Beach, CA

I've uses experian along with other credit monitoring apps to rebuild my credit. Great service.

Paul Stein Toronto, ON

Experian has blocked every attempt at leaving negative accurate comments... they need sued for arbitrarily lowering credit scores 41 points in a single day for 1 credit inquiry to refinance my mortgage. Criminal behavior that will be addressed at the FEDERAL LEVEL. NO BAILOUTS EVER AGAIN, HIT THE CONCRETE LIKE IT'S 1929.

vickie Callahan, FL

After multiple attempts at answering questions through phone about my credit freeze I could never get a temporary lift. You can never get to a live person to fix problems. Equifax is the best and TransUnion is much better than Experian. If you can avoid using them save yourself time and frustration and stay away!

Facemask New Port Richey, FL

Horrible customer service they never answer the phone they hang up or are rude I’ve disputed something 7 times with evidence and they still can get it right. They listen to the company’s rather than the consumer. False information reporting is illegal next step lawyer.

S F Brooklyn, NY

Inaccurate and unreliable product! STAY AWAY!!! After paying and paying for months for the product I had an issue. While speaking to a top supervisor in Experian she clearly admitted that this product is totally not accurate and you can't rely on it. But they still refused to refund the membership. Worst customer service ever.

Jessica Gough Loganville, GA

Worst company, the moment u call to cancel you are told you have a minimum 2 hour waiting time. I literally called 4 times during their office hours and could never get service. I literally had to call my bank to block them from my account

helen danache La Quinta, CA

They get a ZERO. IT IS A HUGE SCAM. EXPERIAN OFFERS A CREDIT REORT FOR $1 AND THEN GIVE THE INFO TO "SCORESENCE.COM, WHO IMMIDITALY START CHARGING YOU MONTHLY. THEY CHARGED ME $29.95 FOR 17 MONTHS. OVER $550+ I AM TRYING TO GET IT BACK. THERE SHOULD BE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM. IT'S CRIMMINAL!!!!!

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

Being at our age there are lots of schemes out there to take advantage of us. We like that you pay a low fee and can lock your credit and monitor it.

Patrick Curry Salt Lake City, UT

Experian has been a great service. It;s helped us stay on track and has helped us better our credit rating and know what to look for

Tagg Ogden, UT

I really trust Experian for my credit monitoring since they are one of the companies that wrote the book on credit reports.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

Experian is such an outstanding tool to use to keep up with your credit which is useful! It even gives you recommendations!

Dwhoush Slidell, LA

I use Experian through my USAA services and it gives a good amount of information about your credit scores. It is hard to get lost in all that information as well.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

I signed up for credit monitoring with Experian. I guess it is ok but I haven’t had any credit issues where they could help me. I might cancel soon instead of paying monthly.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

Experian used to be the big dawg of the 3 major credit report Companies. They have lost a lot of credibility over the last few years with data breaches and bad reporting. I would trust the other companies the same or even a little more than Experian.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

one of my favorite sites to use when monitoring my credit their reports i feel are one of the easiest to read and very self explanatory

Shanna South Jordan, UT

I had my identity stolen about a year ago and had to worth with experian. They are so helpful in helping you get your life back on track

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

It is comforting knowing you can depend on them to freeze or at least put an alert on your credit.

Jen Coose Benton, AR

Is use this service every month to monitor my credit. Very helpful.

emblair Herriman, UT

Very helpful in keeping track of our credit after some fraudulent activity.

Mike John Logan, UT

For all the hype and money spent on commercial thought their product would be cleaner and easy to use. Not really!

Jodianna Maitland, FL

Very reliable to check my credit score information. I enjoy how fast and easy it is to check my account!

Jarrett Ingram Newport News, VA

Decent credit monitoring site. Scores are usually way off from official scores. Would not recommend someone purchase, but the free version is a solid tool.

Kurt Lucas Olney, MD

I feel very comfortable with the security the Experian offers me. It is reassuring with all the cyber-crime in the world today. Great customer service as well.

April Jones Tremonton, UT

Experian is great about keeping me updated on any changes to my score or my report. And very accurate.

Connor Farmington, UT

Experian is great and gives great reminders on how to continuously improve and gain a high credit score.

Mildred Carter Woodbridge, VA

Experian had that massive data breach. They only notified me after the fact. They offered credit monitoring, but I had to jump through hoops to even get it - and even then it was only for a year. A year is absolutely nothing. Don't use experian.

wanda Saint George, UT

make sure to read all the very small fine print before choosing Experian. I thought i was only paying to get my credit score then i see a charge on my statement for $21 and change. i called and the lady was so rude she said that i am not getting a refund and that i should have read the fine print.

sherry crane Stuttgart, AR

I get my credit scores from a credit card account like to keep updated

LBurr96 Salt Lake City, UT

It is helpful to track your credit and keep track of your score.

Glenn Dalton Salt Lake City, UT

accurte and safe credit monitoring. easy to use site.

Mike New York, NY

Wow the worst. iPhone app doesn’t work, no way to cancel online, on hold for hours. Haha really do not sigh up. Credit Karma is free and 10x better

IloriaTess R. Atlanta, GA

A great tool to monitor your credit with a lot of options to improve it.

Eny Donnelly Port Saint Lucie, FL

My favorite side to find out about my credit history, it is very reliable and clear

Valentino Chanel South Jordan, UT

Experience gave me my credit score and report but also suggested ways to increase my score effectively.

Tony Riverton, UT

Had this service for about a year and was fairly pleased with the monitoring and credit report generator.

Second place we do a soft own on tenants. Not always current however have not had an issue using the site.