Best Company Guarantee Visa Logo

Visa

7.8

Michael Surber Memphis, TN

Amazing company I love going through visa! They have amazing customer service and can be used anywhere!

Robert Page Houston, TX

I've never had a place where I could use my Visa any issues with my account being access by unauthorized users was handled professionally by really like this card

Yuli Gallardo Delray Beach, FL

Visa is a card that gets accepted in many places and having one of them is a great piece of mind for me.

Brandon Holcombe Dallas, GA

Most versatile cards I've ever had have been Visa they're accepted almost everywhere and never really have any problems

Amy N Sandy, UT

Visa customer service has always been helpful and professional. They've always taken care of fraud very quickly.

Lori Thurgoood Spanish Fork, UT

We have tired a lot of credit cards but we always come back to Visa because it is accepted everywhere.

Steve Harris Baton Rouge, LA

I have 5 credit cards with VISA, 3 personal and 2 business. I've never had an issue with any of the cards.

Bryan Peterson Herriman, UT

I have a visa signature card that I put almost everything on. I was looking for a new card for an overseas trip and i have loved having it

Keith Ramsey CO

I have been a customer for many years. Three time I've been hacked, always taken care of with new card in a timely fashion.

CypressH Ellicott City, MD

Visa is pretty standard for credit cards, I’ve never been to a place that didn’t accept this card and it’s easy to use and pay off.

Helen Piotter Chicago, IL

Visa cards have been a great resource for travel costs and daily purchases. The 5% points program offers a nice way to chalk up freebies.

Matt Clark Nampa, ID

My VISA card is great. I feel like it is a safe card. VISA is also easy to work with if anything does come up.

Mark Hashemi

Responsive. I had some payment which needed attention and cancellation. They worked with the co and the issue was resolved.

Christina Kaysville, UT

We have had credit cards through Visa and have not had any problems. They have good customer service. Visa is accepted most places which makes it easy to use their card

Rachel Fagan Provo, UT

Visa always gove fast and efficient service. Their customer service is always friendly and helpful. They are also safe and trustworthy.

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

I have a few Vise credit cards and have always had positive experiences with them. Now accepted by Costco which is great!

Jec Canby, OR

Visa is accepted every where. How convenient is that. Pay it off each month and you build your credit without going into debt

Cindy R Tallahassee, FL

Visa has easy ways to use the card like tapping and Apple Pay which makes it easy for young people like myself to use it.

Alexis Mcintosh Tallahassee, FL

Great service helpful staff, would definitely recommend. Best card service brand ever. I never have to worry about if they accept my card or not

Kelly Stanley Orem, UT

Love my visa credit card. I’ve had it for years and plan to keep it for years. Its got a good interest rate and customer service is great.

jakira johnson Tallahassee, FL

I honestly do not like Visa. Every time I try to buy a Visa card for someone there is always a problem where the card does not work or the money is not on the card. Visa's customer service always gives me the run around when trying to solve my issue. There representatives are rude and every time I call there is a different answer which shows they are not on the same page as a company.

hminfo Olney, MD

I like that I have a VISA credit card. VISA offers protection from your purchases is there is fraud, and it is good to know that I can use my Visa card just about everywhere.

Jessica Chen Gaithersburg, MD

My parents and I have the Visa credit card. It comes in super handy cause Visa cards are accepted throughout the US. You are able to spread out your payments on purchases whenever necessary which is perfect.

Chris Milke Olney, MD

Visa is my go to card and I love the amount of merchants who accept it. Interest rate could be a bit lower, but I try to pay it every month to eliminate excessive interest accrual. Overall, love the card.

Whitney Wilkins West Valley City, UT

I have had a great experience with visa and would highly recommend. They have great customer service and are always so good to work with you through problems .

Karli American Fork, UT

Visa is great about credit card monitoring and letting you know if there’s any issues with your account or card. Always been pleased with their customer service.

Jen Burt Herriman, UT

I have used Visa cards for years and have always been happy with the service I received. The VISA card that I currently have offers cash back rewards which is very beneficial.

Hailee Coleman Columbia, MO

Been using visa for my debit card since I was 16. I can’t imagine using anything else. Completely recommend. Easy swipes and no problems with the chip as of yet!

Katie Elliott ,

Most of my business has been with Visa. They are very knowledgeable and easy to work with. The customer representative that I worked with was very helpful.

Mark Park City, UT

What can I say, it's a necessary evil in today's day and age to have a credit card to build credit. I will say that they were good to work with when our credit card number was stolen, as we were able to get the false charges removed.

Mallory Evans Provo, UT

The app and website are organized and it is easy to check up on your payment history throughout the month. I have loved having a credit card through Visa.

Diana Ploeger Oakley, UT

Card is widely accepted. Never had a problem with billing. If the company thought there was an issue with use of card, customer was contacted and/or card was replaced. Website is ok.

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

I love my Visa credit cards. They are accepted EVERYWHERE, even Costco. I know no matter where I shop Visa is accepted and has a wide variety of cards to choose from.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Super nice credit card to have because of how widely accepted it is. It makes it easy to purchase things even internationally because the odds of them accepting visa are very high.

Rachel F Salt Lake City, UT

Love my visa. No fees and I get rewards! I have had it for years and traveled a bit internationally and it is literally taken everywhere they accept credit!

Jami Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

I have always been impressed with their customer service whenever I have a problem with my card. It’s reassuring that all stores will accept my visa!

fernandopessoa South Jordan, UT

We use Visa for our family expenses and love VISA. Accepted everywhere which is nice because we travel internationally and never have to worry about the VISA.

David T Draper, UT

Visa has been a good credit card. I can't comment on their customer service because I have never called Visa, but I like that they are accepted everywhere.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

Fantastic card. I lost my card in a 3rd world country, Nicaragua, and being from America I was a little freaked out. But because of the app I was able to cancel it immediately and it worked perfectly.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

Visa is a credit card you can trust. They have great theft protection. It is also great because almost everywhere accepts Visa, even when traveling internationally.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

If you want a card that's accepted pretty much everywhere - get a Visa!! It's my go to card and I've never had issues using it. Everyone needs a Visa in their wallet/purse.

Tony Riverton, UT

I use a Visa for my personal purchases and have never had a singular time that Visa wasn't considered an acceptable form of payment. Definitely recommend.

Jen Paris Concord, CA

We have never had a problem with Visa! We always feel safe using a Visa debit or credit card, because we know unusual purchases will be flagged and we will be notified.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

One of my very first credit cards was a Visa and I really liked using it for it's ease and for the low interest rate. It was accepted at almost every place I went so I could use it instead of using cash.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

I have used Visa cards more than any other because they are accepted everywhere. Until now...the local grocery store nearest to my home no longer accepts Visa because they claim their fees are too high.

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

I am unable to use my visa cards at my grocery store so I don't use them as much as before. I hope they work out their fees so I can use them again. I value my rewards on my Visa cards.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been with Visa for many years. I feel confident that if there is unusual activity on my account they will notify me. Their customer service is top notch.

Zack Salt Lake City, UT

I have never had issues when it comes to having a Visa. Most places take them, and they perform flawlessly. Visa is a go to with customer service and product quality.

Madalyn Johnson Provo, UT

I have never had any complaints with Visa! I know when I pull out my Visa card it is accepted everywhere and don't ever have to stress that a business doesn't accept Visa.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

Visa was the first one to allow me to get a credit card and help me build my credit and most important great interest rate compare to other credit card companies!!