Best Company Guarantee Visa Logo

Visa

7.7

Jake Mecham Lehi, UT

Everyone takes Visa. It really is accepted everywhere. I use the Costco Visa and I am so happy with it. The rewards are incredible and I look forward to my reward certificate every year.

Chelsea Snow Eagle Mountain, UT

I have used Visa cards my whole life. the reason I stay using them is because of their great customer service. A handful of times I have called in and they have helped me in a very timely fashion.

Azrienne Davis Tallahassee, FL

My Visa card is amazing, especially since it’s a widely accepted form of payment! I even used while in the middle of the ocean on a boat and another boat was selling Italian Ice!

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

Visa is a trusted name that I use to make my credit card purchases. I trust having the Visa logo on my bank cards. I have never had a problem with any Visa and that is why I choose to carry one in my wallet.

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

One of the best things about Visa is the card is taken just about anywhere. it's convenient and I never have to worry with a Visa in my wallet. Also, the interest rates have always been good and it's a no hassle card that I use every time I charge something.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

VISA is what every credit card company should model itself after. The customer care is phenomenal! I have had several VISA credit cards over the years, and have been please with all of them!

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

Visa has always been a great card for us and is convenient because it's accepted pretty much everywhere! I also like that their service line is efficient anytime I have an issue with a charge I need to discuss.

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I have used my Visa card for a number of years, I once had a charge that I did not authorize and it was very quick and easy for me to dispute it and get a new card because my old card had been compromised

take7 Sandy, UT

Our main card. Taken everywhere! I have never been anywhere where they don't take visa. No problems and can always get help if I need to with the bank and the card issues too. Easy and affordable banking.

Zac Cannon Gulfport, MS

Visa has been a great life saver for me. I've never had issues with them getting hacked and the one time it did happen, them and the banking company stopped the transaction and made sure the funds were back into my account!

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

We have used Visa as our main card that we use from our bank. We have been very happy with the service. The company is very good to answer questions and help with problems. They notify us immediately if there is any thing suspicious about purchases.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

I like the quality of service Visa offers. When I have traveled out of the country they always check on the legitimacy of my foreign expenses to be certain they are legitimate. They aways seem to "have my back". Additionally, their fees seem very reasonable.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

I have a Visa card and love that it can be used at any store (including Costco). The customer service is top notch and I feel like my financial information is secure with Visa.

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Visa is a great, trustworthy company. Their credit card options are some of the best in the business. Also, their customer service is amazing. Anytime I call in with an issue or question they take care of it right away.

bailey jo Orem, UT

I've loved my Visa credit card. I've never had any issues with it with anywhere that I've wanted to use it. There are some grocery stores that don't accept it but other than that, no complaints.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used a Visa ever since I got my first credit card. It can be used everywhere, there is not a fee and it is very convenient. There are great rewards programs for vacations and travel.

Dave Ros Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been a long time user of Visa and like their customer service. I trust that they are monitoring charges for inaccuracies and that they will contact me if there is an issue with a charge

Cristiana Orem, UT

Visa is the credit card that my family and I use most. I don't have nothing to complain and I really like the customer service. Always when they see something specious they contact us to check and once I need to cancel is is fast and easy. I never had issues with the billing process.

Brody B Orem, UT

Love my Visa card. Use it anywhere and enrollment is easy. They offer great rewards and competitive interest rates. Visa is a great option for anyone needing a good credit card.

August Moulton Lehi, UT

Visa is the most versatile and trusted credit card brand out there. I never worry whether purchasing at home or traveling abroad. I have never had a bad experience with a Visa card.

Chelsea Horrocks Salt Lake City, UT

I love my visa! I never have to worry about if it’s accepted and I love the cash back on my credit card. They always have my back if by chance my cards have been compromised.

Jeff B Orem, UT

I would consider Visa a middle of the pack Credit Card. Nothing horrible to say but also nothing that has blown me away. One bad experience I had was when I went on vacation and notified Visa but my card was still turned off due to a fraud alert. This caused quite the hassle because of the time I had to spend on the phone to correct the issue. An example of a great experience was when I had a charge on my card oversees and they immediately flagged it and contacted me. My card had been compromised and they immediately reissued the card which I received in 2 days.

Sadie Salisbury Draper, UT

Visa is by far the most reliable card to use! It works everywhere and I have never had issues with it! The customer service is always so great and responds as soon as possible.

MaKayla Christiansen Provo, UT

Whenever I run into an issue with my Visa card there customer service is always amazing and right on top of it. I love Visa and will continue to use there company because of the customer service.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

I use Visa almost every single day, and they've been a pleasure to work with. They've saved my butt on more occasions than one, and make sure to notify when payments need to be taken care of.

TyGuy Sandy, UT

I've used Visa for all my personal credit card purchases. I'm good at paying off my card before the next month so I don't worry much about fees. It's accepted everywhere I've traveled.

Shawn American Fork, UT

Visa is my favorite credit card everybody except them and is familiar with them. Even on a worldwide basis they are used and excepted everywhere. Easy to read statements they protect our account and let us know when suspicious activity occurs.

Grant American Fork, UT

Visa is such a reliable credit card company. Any problem I’ve ever had, has been solved quickly and without hassle whether it be with a credit card, gift card or a debit card.

Lindsay Fritts San Diego, CA

My first credit card was a Visa and I have been pretty happy with it. Visa is great because everybody takes it, I never have an issue. I don't get the best rewards but thats just the type of card I got. Still was a great card to start with.

ally blackhurst Pleasant Grove, UT

I love my Visa debit card! I can run it as debit or credit, and I can use it just about everywhere. This summer I went to Thailand and while most places wouldn’t accept my American Express card, they all took my Visa. I am very happy with my Visa card.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Visa is the card that is accepted everywhere! I was so happy to see that they are now accepted at Costco. The Visa guarantee makes me feel safe and secure to use my card anywhere!

Karen Nelson Alpine, UT

I used to have several different types of cards but I recently switched to all Visa cards. Is seems like visa is accepted literally everywhere I go which makes my life so easy.

Amy Stewart Gilbert, AZ

i use my Visa card all the time. We have our Visa card connected to our Costco account. We get many perks and percentages back because of the amount of $$ that we spend every month.

Mountainlife4sure Lafayette, CO

Never had a problem. Great customer service

Thomas Prusinowski Springfield, MO

Excellent and prompt service...disputes resolved quickly!

D Phoenix, AZ

Interest rate was s acceptable and it is accepted everywhere. This is my main credit card

Cero Meido Flourtown, PA

Great for everyday purchases. Good way to build your credit.

Joanna Agosto Cleveland, OH

Love Visa easy to deal with .. Customers Service is always on point

Kayla Heddleson Pittsburgh, PA

Love my visa card majority of them u can pick ur style or personalize!

Claudia Williams Ardmore, OK

Very good card to have. Can use just about anywhere. Limits are nice also.

William Wallworth Fall River, MA

I use it everywhere I go no hassles at all accepted everywhere awesome.

Owen Slye

I have a Visa card and it works perfectly and is accepted nearly everywhere I go.

Tony Bethlehem, PA

Higher APR rating b ur most company take and trust Visa. I opened the card for their into offer but never received it.

Luke Swierczynski Troy, MI

It's excepted everywhere and I rarely run into a store that says, "Oh, we have a surcharge for using VISA."

Victoria Hahn MN

Most of my debit/credit cards are Visa! They are able to be used everywhere and there aren’t many fees that go along with having Visa!

Chandler Clark GA

That is a Venmo and the cash app card and they’re both Visa logo embossed I’ve been nothing but happy with them

Bianca Chipley, FL

I love my visa! It can be used almost anywhere, even outside of the US. Customer service reps are also super helpful!

Sandee Atherton Pompano Beach, FL

Most all of mine have great support teams. I have only one I don't really like their customer support teams.

Rylee Durfey Orem, UT

Visa has been so helpful and it’s so easy to use. Especially their tap cards which makes everything faster and more simple.

Jordan Bell Orem, UT

Visa is a great company that is very common. This makes it easy to make purchases anywhere because they are used everywhere.