Best Company Guarantee Visa Logo

Visa

7.9

Alyssa Lopez Gilbert, AZ

All of my cards are through Visa, and they have a great concept of “Visa Checkout” for online shopping and food delivery. It is a quick & easy way to buy things online without having to re-enter my card information repeatedly.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I really like the Visa protection I get even when I use my Visa debit card. They have good rates and lots of options for different types of reward cards. I also like knowing that they have a consumer advocate program if I ever have issues with a product I purchase.

Jo Lars Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had a Visa credit card most of my adult life. I have always received great service and I love that Visa is accepted all across the world! I love that my card has no fees or interest charges when I pay off my balance monthly.

James Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

Visa is the top of the line when it comes to credit cards. I have used them for years and there have never been any major issues. When I did get a fraudulent purchase on my account, they refunded the money right away and helped me get a new card quickly.

tini mapu Orem, UT

Visa is my favorite credit card providers. They are used world wide. I travel a lot and there hasn't been one place that I've been to where I didn't have restrictions on an ATM. Visa is also taken at all stores and online shopping. They are also very secure. Great card company.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

Visa credit cards are the easiest credit cards to use. No matter where I go, they are widely accepted. We have a Marriot Rewards Visa card and I LOVE the points that go towards free nights at Marriot Hotels. Getting rewarded for spending $ is always a nice bonus.

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

I've had multiple instances where my Visa card has had fraudulent transactions. Each time I called and reported it, Visa was able to refund me the money and issue me a new card. I am very happy with the services they have provided me.

James Crawley New York, NY

I have a Visa Banana Republic card and I love it. I think the rewards that I get are actually really good given I don't have an annual fee. The card is accepted everywhere and the customer service is fine. Probably my favorite card right now

B. A Messina-Gates Royse City, TX

My VISA account provides a 1 1/2% rebate to me. I have the option of using this to pay my bill or receive cash. The account also provides a portion to the NRA. I appreciate both features and maximize my usage to get the greatest benefit. Whenever I have had to communicate with the company the company person was helpful and courteous.

Letmeholdsumtng Dallas, TX

Visa is a great card and 9/10 mostly all merchants except Visa

Owen Slye

I have a Visa card and it works perfectly and is accepted nearly everywhere I go.

JOld2 Sacramento, CA

I use my Visa card almost daily. Almost every place excepts Visa which makes paying easy.

Ashley Jackson Memphis, TN

Visa is a good choice credit card. Easy purchases, minimal fees and great benefits.

Craig Welter Grayslake, IL

I've got a visa rewards card through Associated Bank. I can use it everywhere and I earn good rewards.

Luke Swierczynski Troy, MI

It's excepted everywhere and I rarely run into a store that says, "Oh, we have a surcharge for using VISA."

Sandee Atherton Pompano Beach, FL

Most all of mine have great support teams. I have only one I don't really like their customer support teams.

Rylee Durfey Orem, UT

Visa has been so helpful and it’s so easy to use. Especially their tap cards which makes everything faster and more simple.

Jordan Bell Orem, UT

Visa is a great company that is very common. This makes it easy to make purchases anywhere because they are used everywhere.

Tom Reay Salmon Arm, BC

I have used CIBC Visa for over 40 years. I've never had an issue that they haven't resolved quickly and fairly.

Michael Surber Memphis, TN

Amazing company I love going through visa! They have amazing customer service and can be used anywhere!

Robert Page Houston, TX

I've never had a place where I could use my Visa any issues with my account being access by unauthorized users was handled professionally by really like this card

Yuli Gallardo Delray Beach, FL

Visa is a card that gets accepted in many places and having one of them is a great piece of mind for me.

Brandon Holcombe Dallas, GA

Most versatile cards I've ever had have been Visa they're accepted almost everywhere and never really have any problems

Amy N Sandy, UT

Visa customer service has always been helpful and professional. They've always taken care of fraud very quickly.

Lori Thurgoood Spanish Fork, UT

We have tired a lot of credit cards but we always come back to Visa because it is accepted everywhere.

Steve Harris Baton Rouge, LA

I have 5 credit cards with VISA, 3 personal and 2 business. I've never had an issue with any of the cards.

Bryan Peterson Herriman, UT

I have a visa signature card that I put almost everything on. I was looking for a new card for an overseas trip and i have loved having it

Keith Ramsey CO

I have been a customer for many years. Three time I've been hacked, always taken care of with new card in a timely fashion.

CypressH Ellicott City, MD

Visa is pretty standard for credit cards, I’ve never been to a place that didn’t accept this card and it’s easy to use and pay off.

David Swenson Saint Paul, MN

I love my visa credit cards. Great rewards and good cards for international travel. Accepted everywhere and reliable customer service.

Giulia

Card accepted all over the world, there are no problems whatsoever even when I travel. I can also pay for my online purchases without any problems.

Shauna Lyons Omaha, NE

I like the fact that I have a application that is easy to get to check balances. I think they need to raise limit as they have not since i had the card

KG Lebanon, NJ

Love my Visa card. It’s always my favorite card to use, has an app and always backs me if there is an unauthorized charge. I can trust visa!

Jec Canby, OR

Visa is accepted every where. How convenient is that. Pay it off each month and you build your credit without going into debt

Cindy R Tallahassee, FL

Visa has easy ways to use the card like tapping and Apple Pay which makes it easy for young people like myself to use it.

Alexis Mcintosh Tallahassee, FL

Great service helpful staff, would definitely recommend. Best card service brand ever. I never have to worry about if they accept my card or not

Jean Pleimann Hollywood, FL

I use SW Visa & earn air miles, get free tickets all the time. There is an annual fee but if you put everything on the card, free flights come quickly & it’s worth it

Mason Allen Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Visa. My credit card is always protected and works smoothly. The only thing I don't like is how their rates are so high for stores that some cannot afford to let us use Visas at their stores and I think that is dumb.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I love my Visa credit card. I feel safe using a Visa and I know that Visa cares for my credit protection. I trust Visa and I proudly use my Visa almost on a daily basis.

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

Visa was my first credit card which has been very beneficial because they are used by most companies. It has been a great 1st credit card to build my credit.

Kory Staheli

Visa has always been good to work with. Their customer service has been great and we haven't had any problems. We also like that we can earn travel rewards by using our Visa credit cards.

Sydney Charleston South Jordan, UT

Credit cards with visa are amazing. The cash back by itsself makes it worth it. Ive never had problems with visa, and if i did they wouldnt hesitate to help.

Dave Spokane, WA

A couple times I've used the extended warranty that Visa provides and it has saved me a lot of money. It gives me a lot of comfort knowing that I have that extra protection if I buy something with Visa.

Leonard Leo Potomac, MD

Visa used to be synonymous with international acceptance, but nowadays Master Card is also accepted everywhere. Visa had an online wallet feature, but did not gain popularity. I still rather have a Visa as my main card, since it's usually widely accepted.

Christi Gilbert Gettysburg, PA

Visa is accepted every where. I know no matter what site I am shopping on, it will always accept VISA. And they protect me by defending me for purchases that were obviously not made by me.

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

We love all of our visas and we love their merchant service for all of our credit card transactions at our company. Visa is a good solid credit card brand that works. It's nice it works out of the country too.

Van M. Orem, UT

Visa is a great card to have and I like that I can use it outside the U.S. as well. They have been good and I have not had problems with them. I also like it because I need it to use at costco.

Katrina Breithaupt Provo, UT

I have been extremely satisfied with Visa. I love to travel abroad and I have never found a place that doesn't accept my credit card. They are easy to use and I have no recurring fees.

Jake Mecham Lehi, UT

Everyone takes Visa. It really is accepted everywhere. I use the Costco Visa and I am so happy with it. The rewards are incredible and I look forward to my reward certificate every year.

Chelsea Snow Eagle Mountain, UT

I have used Visa cards my whole life. the reason I stay using them is because of their great customer service. A handful of times I have called in and they have helped me in a very timely fashion.