Best Company Guarantee Visa Logo

Visa

7.8

Alexandria Lekberg Chesterfield, VA

I love my visa and the way they communicate with you to make sure it’s always my charge. There are so many options to keep your account safe. I can use it anywhere!

James Moss Knoxville, IA

Does what it says it will do. They are willing to work with you and they provide excellent customer service. I have never had a problem with my Visa card.

Frank Orlando, FL

Thank you for looking into the fraudulent claim on my credit cards. It’s comforting Knowing that I have a company that has my back on these issues. I received my New card within days and now feel safe again. Thank you

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Visa has always been my credit card of choice. They have policies in place that protect their customers. They are accepted any place I want to use the card. I appreciate that they have wonderful customer service.

Anne Kimball Salt Lake City, UT

Visa has always been the company I can rely on for taking my payments. I've never been denied at a company with a Visa card and now that Costco takes Visa cards I literally never use any of my others. I just don't need them!

Quen Wilson Provo, UT

I've been with Visa for the past few years and they have never let me down. Their customer service were well prepared to assist me when I was worried I had lost my card and later I was able to up my credit limit with a simple 5 minute phone call.

Dwayne Snell Leesburg, FL

Always have worked well for me for everything

Nashali Vescovacci FL

I love this company because it is so easy to use. Their customer service is great and very quick with their orders. I also like the convenient features that they have added to their cards, such as the scanning option.

roberto arcia Columbia, MO

Visa is a great credit card. I have had a Visa great card for over three years now and they have great options when it comes to CashBack. Additionally, I pay no yearly fees which is a huge bonus!!

Kaye Columbia, MO

Visa is the way to go! Visa credit cards are accepted everywhere, so you never have to worry about a store not accepting your credit card. Visa's fees and rates are low, making it the best option for a credit card.

xabriah glenn-young Tallahassee, FL

Visa is most used debit card that’s used worldwide and offers plenty of services depending on who your card is under. Visa a great company to bank with because of the benefits and it’s customer care and concern

Simone Harris

Great customer service, and very vigilant with potential security risks. They are also a very popular company, which makes owning a card through them convenient in various situations.

Tshepo Paledi Gaborone, GA

I pay online for a number of items like online schooling and domain registrations. I use Visa a lot and have never complained about unauthorized deductions. I just love the security and the two-factor authentications. It always puts my mind at ease. Keep at it!

Thomas Prusinowski Springfield, MO

Excellent and prompt service...disputes resolved quickly!

Donna Fornof Bess San Angelo, TX

Easy to use. No problems….yeah! I’m a happy customer.

Vicki H. Poolesville, MD

I have a Visa card associated with my credit union account -- very convenient. I have reasonable interest rates and I get purchase credits that I use for gift cards. I handle all transactions online and have no problems with them.

Greg Francis Saratoga Springs, UT

The convenience of Visa has changed the way we pay. I have been a Visa consumer, and a Visa merchant, and in both cases, appreciate the services Visa provides, including the purchase protection, and the global locations I can purchase.

Margaret Beus Richland, WA

I like the cash back feature on my Visa card because I always pay my balance in full so I make money. I am also pleased with the customer service. The one time I missed the payment due date by a couple of days, they reversed the service charge and interest fee. I definitely appreciated their understanding.

Freddy V Eagle Mountain, UT

3 out of my 5 cards are Visa and they always get accepted everywhere I go! I’m not going to say who the other cards are from but once in a while they don’t get accepted when I’m at the register and it’s embarrassing, but I never have a problem with Visa! So thanks for the great service!

Kent Logan, UT

Visa was my first credit card decades ago, opened so I could establish credit. After many years and many other credit cards coming and going, it is the only one I still hold. It has the best rate, is most widely accepted, and is hassle free.

Samantha Holland Denver, CO

We only use Visa cards in our home. I love that they’re accepted pretty much everywhere. The fees are minimum and they’re so easy to use. There is always great customer service and I can’t complain about this company at all.

AF ,

So easy to use Visa --everwhere accepts it! It was a bummer when Kroger stores stopped accepting them awhile back, I almost stopped shopping there just for that reason .... however, it looks like they're accepting them again.

MattB Salt Lake City, UT

I love my Visa card. It is accepted EVERYWHERE (even Costco) and I trust the company to value my opinion and protect me and my purchases. Visa has been around for a very long time and I trust using their cards for travel and purchases.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

The Visa Petal Credit Card was the perfect credit card to get started. With cash back on every purchase, an easy to manage app, and a simplistic design, it is the perfect card. I've really enjoyed being able to benefit from the card.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

We have been Visa Card Members for 20+ years and have had no problems with their service. When my wallet was stolen they quickly solved the problem and had them all cancelled and new one's sent. I also had some problems with one of my cards while traveling Internationally and they quickly solved the problem so I could make my purchase.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

My Visa Credit Card is my emergency card. It’s so widely accepted that I haven’t run into an instance where a store wouldn’t take it. Now I dont care for the yearly fees, and the rewards program isn’t as beneficial as the rewards programs from some of my other cards. But the fact that everyone takes Visa makes me keep it even though I dont use it as much as my other cards.

kayshel Herriman, UT

I have had several visa cards from different banks and have been happy with them all. I pay my card balance off each month and have never had any problem. A couple of times that I have had an erroneous charge, they have resolved it quickly

Seth Managua, MN

Visa is just so universal! I travel quite a bit around the world and I haven’t been to a place yet that if they except card that visa isn’t excepted. I have also never had to call customer service because they have always worked.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

We have the citi visa costco card and we love it! Visa is great to work for and I feel like they really care about their customers. They questioned a charge that was on my visa because it wasn't one I normally would make. They called and made sure it was me. Great customer service!

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

Visa has always been a great card for us as we have taken it with us as we travel out of the country and have never had a problem. When there was a charge they thought may have not been by me they contacted me to confirm the charge. Great service.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We have always had a visa card. Until recently we have never had a problem of it not being accepted where ever we went. Our local grocery store no longer accepts visa because of the high fees associated.We had to open a different credit account.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Visa is easy to use, it is just like cash and I have never been anywhere where they do not take it. It keeps my money secure as well and if anything were to happen to it, I know that it is easy to freeze it and get a new one.

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

Visa was my first credit card and I've enjoyed it. As a 16 year old I believe it was a good plan to be on, however I feel like the interest rates are relatively low and it is time for me to move on to higher interest rates. Ultimately, however, I would definitely recommend as a starting credit card to anyone looking for one.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have a Visa and it is through Wells Fargo Bank. I have also had other Visa cards in the past and they are accepted everywhere that I shop and I especially like to use them when I travel and being overseas they are better than trying to exchange money and have cash on me.

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I use my Visa all the time. I haven't found a store that doesn't accept it like other cards. The interest rates are reasonable but I do try to pay off the card each month. I also like that I can get points using my Chase Visa card.

JAKE American Fork, UT

We have used Visa for a while. We have always had a good experience with it. I have never found anywhere that has not accepted Visa. Some places and small businesses do not accept Amex but they have always accepted visa so its nice to have the peace of mind that most places will accept it.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I love the convenience of my Visa card. It is my go-to when buying most everything. I have never had a problem using it anywhere because it is so widely used and accepted. I usually pay the balance off before I am charged with the interest so I have never had a problem or issue with the interest charged. I love it.

Erika American Fork, UT

We really like the visa card. Our favorite thing about it is that its accepted pretty much everywhere. Theres a lot of smaller business that do not accept Amex so its nice that they almost always accept visa. Also like the rewards program.

Ann Bailey Lehi, UT

Visa is my preferred Credit Card. Anywhere in the world takes Visa, and it's name is trusted. I have had excellent customer service while talking on the phone. Although I pay my bill off every month, twice I forgot to pay my bill on time, they waived my interest fee.

Mildred Carter Woodbridge, VA

I've only EVER used Visa cards, whether it's through debit cards or just credit cards themselves. I've never had any issue with them anywhere I've gone. They're widely accepted and you'd be hard pressed to find a merchant that doesn't accept Visa. Visa is definitely the credit card company I'd say I trust the most.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

All of my cards are Visa except one. I like how widely accepted they are. The added chip has US Visa or Visa credit, which you can use internationally (which is cool). I also like Visa Checkout. This is great for paying. I use it for Starbucks' app. It makes it really easy.

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

I have two Visa cards, one of which functions as both a debit and a credit card, and the other just credit. They both work well, they're both backed up by good institutions, and they are accepted absolutely everywhere that takes cards. Of all the cards I have, Visa is the one I trust the most.

Alyssa Lopez Gilbert, AZ

All of my cards are through Visa, and they have a great concept of “Visa Checkout” for online shopping and food delivery. It is a quick & easy way to buy things online without having to re-enter my card information repeatedly.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I really like the Visa protection I get even when I use my Visa debit card. They have good rates and lots of options for different types of reward cards. I also like knowing that they have a consumer advocate program if I ever have issues with a product I purchase.

Jo Lars Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had a Visa credit card most of my adult life. I have always received great service and I love that Visa is accepted all across the world! I love that my card has no fees or interest charges when I pay off my balance monthly.

James Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

Visa is the top of the line when it comes to credit cards. I have used them for years and there have never been any major issues. When I did get a fraudulent purchase on my account, they refunded the money right away and helped me get a new card quickly.

tini mapu Orem, UT

Visa is my favorite credit card providers. They are used world wide. I travel a lot and there hasn't been one place that I've been to where I didn't have restrictions on an ATM. Visa is also taken at all stores and online shopping. They are also very secure. Great card company.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

Visa credit cards are the easiest credit cards to use. No matter where I go, they are widely accepted. We have a Marriot Rewards Visa card and I LOVE the points that go towards free nights at Marriot Hotels. Getting rewarded for spending $ is always a nice bonus.

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

I've had multiple instances where my Visa card has had fraudulent transactions. Each time I called and reported it, Visa was able to refund me the money and issue me a new card. I am very happy with the services they have provided me.

James Crawley New York, NY

I have a Visa Banana Republic card and I love it. I think the rewards that I get are actually really good given I don't have an annual fee. The card is accepted everywhere and the customer service is fine. Probably my favorite card right now