Best Company Guarantee Visa Logo

Visa

7.7

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

We have used Visa for over 20 years and I have always been extremely satisfied by their service. The cards work well, they are accepted everywhere (even when we visit Canada) and they have good customer service. I will continue to use Visa.

Brinley Knowles Smithfield, UT

I love my Visa card. Most everywhere I go they take Visa which is so nice. I always put money on my card and don't have to worry about carrying around cash. Such a great card that I use every single day if not multiple times a day.

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

I have one Visa credit card, and it’s pretty good. I use my husband’s Amazon Prime Visa, which is AMAZING. I would definitely recommend it to everyone who has an Amazon Prime account. You can get 5% back on purchases made on Amazon. We buy things on Amazon all the time, so we’ve made a ton of money back so far!

Connie Mayer South Jordan, UT

VISA is a good company that gives me good cards that I trust. There isn't much special about it though. They are good with customer service. They answer quickly. I once asked them to lower their rates on my card and they did, so they listen to me as a customer.

Lindsey Andersen Provo, UT

I love that Visa is accepted EVERYWHERE - including smallest businesses. They alert me if there is activity that is suspicious, I get a notification every single time it is charged, and I appreciate the fraud protection as well. Plus, no annual fee for my Capital One Venture Card!

Mary Louis Chicago, IL

Very helpful with ATM withdrawal and keeping up payments

Lori South Gate, CA

They are great never really had any problems. Customer service is good.

altavise davis Tallahassee, FL

Visa is honestly the best ! I have no complaints. Visa Credit Cards allow me to feel safer about purchasing products rather than using my bank card especially due to fraud. You can put a certain amount on it and use it for emergencies like me! I highly recommend

Rebecca Robinson Murfreesboro, TN

I'm happy that it is accepted everywhere. Very completive on interest as well.

Myreviewname Friendswood, TX

Great card! Never had any problems. Was sad when Gap Inc. stopped using.

Jamaal Taylor Ypsilanti, MI

Great I just don't like calling costumer service representative it's hard to understand what they are saying

Robert Wilson Rockville, MD

I use Visa almost exclusively. It is accepted everywhere I go. Their Fraud and Protection service has been great. They alerted me to my card being used in New Jersey when I was in Florida. With one call they quickly rectified the situation by place a hold on all transactions in New Jersey. I was really impressed that they were able to reach out to mew so quickly when they detected the fraud. It gave me a great deal of confidence in their product. I highly recommend Visa and will continue to use it.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

I love visa. I have a few cards with them and one i have the rewards card. I have got so many rewards from that card just by using it on purchases that I have to make daily. My favorite reward is the travel points. I have received several airline tickets from my rewards points. It has saved me so much money. Thousands. I use my visa credit card everyday. I love the rewards that I get from using it.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

Who doesn’t love a visa card? I love when my card is being used a little too much they will call me and make sure that the charges are valid. So I do think they have your best interest in mind. Every time I have left the state and not let them know they give me a call just to make sure it’s right. To me that is a very trustworthy company. Great customer service

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

Love my Visa! I get money back for paying off my Credit Card and they give it to me as cash right back into my account! Or you can pick a gift card to many different places and companies. Visa is also accepted everywhere. It's incredibly easy to pay my bills online. One time my card was being used by someone out of the country and I was immediately notified and reimbursed and my card was shut down and a new one sent without skipping a beat. I feel safe with Visa and we've only had positive experiences being their customer.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I only carry Visa in my wallet and have never had any trouble not being able to use it until I went to a Smith's grocery store self check out and was told they don't take Visa Credit Cards but they take other ones. I just used my Visa Debit and all was well. I love the perks my Visa gives me with points for normal everyday use like the grocery store and restaurants.

Tori Miller Draper, UT

Visa is the #1 credit card company in my opinion. We have never had a problem when are card has been used for fraud or not getting the product we paid for. They are very quick to refund the money even before any investigating or looking into the problem occurs. Their customer service is always very friendly and helpful and will help you in any way. Visa is all I do use or will ever use.

Jodie Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

I love that Visa is accepted across the world and just about everywhere I go! It is easy to use , convenient to set up auto payments, reliable, and I love the rewards program that I have with my plan! They constantly monitor my account to make sure that potential fraud is dealt with quickly and thoroughly. I know that I can trust Visa to watch out for me!

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

My husband and I both have Visa cards. Several months ago, a knob broke on our stove which barely was out of the manufacture's warranty. I used my Visa to purchase it so I called customer service and luckily my purchase qualified for a free repair. The bill was over $400 and Visa sent me a check to pay for the repairs. I will continue to buy everything on my Visa because of the extra protection I receive on my purchases.

Uju Kamanu Seattle, WA

Visa is so good, all my credit and debit cards are Visa and I’ve never had bad experiences.

Kim LaCost Philadelphia, PA

Excellent customer service. No problems to speak of. Card works well, and can be used anywhere.

Francisco Silva Chicago, IL

I had some troubles with false scam alerts, but this just shows how good their scam prevention system is.

Giovana Pinckney Charlotte, NC

Visa has helpful customer service, treats clients well and are consistent. I ahvent had any issues with the site or my account.

s B Portland, OR

Very Useful to have a credit card. Visa is accessible and I have only good experiences with customer service. I can take mine abroad too.

Tamie Johnson Markham, IL

I like that it’s accepted everywhere and it’s very easy to dispute charges also they will inform you of unusual charges.

Kris Mathison Heyburn, ID

visa is a good company because it's used everywhere. there's more accesss to stores and shopping everywhere.

Gabriela Gordila Chisinau, CU

Simple to use and a total life-saver. Do your best to check all your spendings weekly, as you may be charged monthly for online services you never enrolled in firstly.

Arliss Lee Vancouver, WA

I like Visa because they're always courteous the only thing I don't like is it's really hard to get fraud protection on purchases you know you didn't purchase

Myron Bruce Philadelphia, PA

The customer service was excellent is excellentand I have no problems with getting money off of a credit card that was misplaced or taken

Paul Cassell Martinsville, VA

Very nice and professional experience with Visa,great,I have had credit and debit through Visa for years now with no issues.aAnd I will continue to use them.Great customer service,fast and friendly business hands down.

Trisha Ross Shelby, MI

I have Visa for many years for my USAA bank account. I've lost my cards a couple times and no issues they cancel the old one and issue a new one within a week- 2 weeks tops.

Lori Clark Columbus, GA

Visa has always been there for me when I needed them. Customer service was an American that spoke English, a bonus in today’s world. Calms the soul to see a Visa label.

Shon Scoville Lehi, UT

I have a visa credit card and a visa debit card. The thing I like most about VISA is that it is accepted anywhere. I never need to ask, it is just accepted. I can't say that about other credit card companies.

Ron Durfey Orem, UT

VISA credit care option has been great for me. The service they have provided to me has been very valuable. They have called me when purchases were made in cities that I traveled to as they felt the purchase was suspicious. This bothered me initially but as I thought about it I felt like they were genuinely concerned about my account.

Lyssa Havana, FL

I love my visa, almost as much as I love spending money! Good thing Visa makes it easy to do both :) Visa also is accepted at almost all of the stores I've been to!

Claudine Doyle CA

I love my visa. Number one reason is that it is always accepted everywhere I go and I’m never charged extra fees when I use it internationally. Love my visa!

Megum Povsha Bozeman, MT

Easy to use website, fantastic online services, quick and fast online and in branch banking. They also have a 24 hour help line. Safe and secure online banking. Very safe and secure bank to be with.

Cynthia Hunt Dallas, TX

I love my Visa card.. this makes me very comfortable while using my card it has good protection and overall overall and I love it when it give me alerts on my card activity

April Henry Adrian, GA

Visa is easy to attain whether you start out with a prepaid debit card or apply for an actually credit card, Visa makes it easy to apply and attain a card. I'm a long time happy customer!

Marci Randall Sandy, UT

Have used Visa for years and have been super impressed with the service and security. I had my wallet stolen and it is easy to get my money back that was lost!

Brent Thurgood Spanish Fork, UT

We try not to use Credit Cards but we have tried several over the years for one perk or another. We always find ourselves going back to our Visa just because of it's acceptance.

Travis C Herriman, UT

Visa is great. Their cards are accepted most places. It is easy to keep up with making payments, especially if you would like to set up automatic payments.

Kristen Roseville, CA

I currently use a card that has 15 months free internest and cash back, up to 5 percent in some categories. It's a great card to have for emergencies.

J B Sandy, UT

Visa was my first credit card, and I've been using them ever since, without complaint! We use their points program to book domestic flights home for the holidays every year.

Brian Cowley Riverton, UT

I like the universal acceptance of Visa products. Never seem to have problems when carrying a Visa card with me. So many options for co-branded cards with so many banks.

Elena Pack West Jordan, UT

Visa is a great credit card to have. You can easily switch money into different savings and spending accounts. You can also pick really cool designs to put on your card.

Valerie Reed Clementon, NJ

The Visa card was my first credit card. I take advantage of the reward program. and the automatic credit increases. My experience with visa has been nothing but positive.

Alexandria Lekberg Chesterfield, VA

I love my visa and the way they communicate with you to make sure it’s always my charge. There are so many options to keep your account safe. I can use it anywhere!

Frank Orlando, FL

Thank you for looking into the fraudulent claim on my credit cards. It’s comforting Knowing that I have a company that has my back on these issues. I received my New card within days and now feel safe again. Thank you

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Visa has always been my credit card of choice. They have policies in place that protect their customers. They are accepted any place I want to use the card. I appreciate that they have wonderful customer service.