Best Company Guarantee Visa Logo

Visa

7.9

OrvilleBro Herriman, UT

We use Visa on a day-to-day basis. We feel safe using this service because we know we are protected from the many dirtbags and thieves that like to steal people's money. They have been proactive in letting us know if our card has been stolen and immediately flagging suspicious activity.

Natalie Rousey Riverton, UT

I have had a Visa card for a very long time. It has been a great card to use and is accepted everywhere (at least it feels like that to me). The website is clear and easy to use. I am able to easily maneuver through the website and find answers when problems arise. I would recommend this credit card to anyone.

Shopman Herriman, UT

I have had a Visa credit card for years. They have been quick to protect me from fraud. It is also easy to get fraudulent charges reversed. I have been very happy with their rewards program. Getting cash back for just spending is awesome!

Monique Snow Sterling, CT

I have several visa cards that use. Very trustworthy company.

Party0f7 Macomb, MI

Visa has allowed me to travel the world during my college study abroad days. It is a card accepted everywhere. It has allowed me to book flights and has converted foreign currency appropriately. I have notified the company ahead of time with my travel plans but when I have forgotten to, they have verified with me to make sure my account has not had fraudulent activity. I am confident with Visa in accuracy and appreciate quality customer service experiences

Jeff Graves Long Beach, CA

I had an issue about 2 months ago where my identity was stolen ,I received a text message from a represenative telling me about some unusual charges being made ,,told me it wasn't me and instantly the card was shut down and because the person using the card was using it at same time I was on the phone with the represenative the person was caught and arrested .haven't had no problems with the fraudulent purchases all was taken care of and the money was restored back to my account

Tamie Johnson Markham, IL

I like that it’s accepted everywhere and it’s very easy to dispute charges also they will inform you of unusual charges.

Kris Mathison Heyburn, ID

visa is a good company because it's used everywhere. there's more accesss to stores and shopping everywhere.

Paul Cassell Martinsville, VA

Very nice and professional experience with Visa,great,I have had credit and debit through Visa for years now with no issues.aAnd I will continue to use them.Great customer service,fast and friendly business hands down.

Michael Bacon Vancouver, WA

Great company. Cares about their customers.

Jennike Kinser Bolingbrook, IL

All my credit cards are Visa. I have experience credit card fraud several times and they have always been responsive in crediting fraudulent charges and getting a replacement card out quickly.

J. D. Maney Pensacola, FL

I have had Visa credit cards from several sources over the last three decades, and have been and continue to be happy with their policies and confident in their ability to keep my account secure. Visa is a great company!!

Rod Jorgensen American Fork, UT

They are a great company to work with and they are very fast to solve any problems that we have had in the past and got the problem solved quickly and made us feel important to them. And that’s very important to us.

Timothy Rich Herriman, UT

I like the convenience of not having to carry around large amounts of cash at all time, and instead all I need is my visa card. It also allows for no contact interaction which is nice.

Sabra Burrell Herriman, UT

I love my Visa card. I use it everywhere I go. I have had my card stolen or used online and Visa's customer service is always amazing. They help resolve the problem right away.

Brylee Roberts Riverton, UT

Very nice. Visa is trustworthy and have people I trust with money. I like that visa can be used from just about anywhere and I like that it makes money handling easier to manage since everything is basically in one place.

Jennifer Dunlap Kingston, WA

I have had my visa stolen a few times but the companies have always reversed the charges and given me a new card promptly. I have received great travel perks with my visas. Overall, pleased with my Visa cards

Kristen Parsons Sandy, UT

We exclusively use our Visa Platinum for online purchases. We have had our account hacked in the past and it was such a relief to know Visa would help walk us through the recovery process.

DogLover17 Macomb, MI

Visa is my preferred card because I have never had any issues with the cards. I prefer using my Visa Debit but some places the card machines are goofy and only one function works so I like the dual account ability.

Rich N New London, CT

Visa is a service on several of my cards, including the one I use for all of my travel providing points and travel coverages as well as my checking debit card. I can't recall a place where I have not been able to use my VISA as it is accepted everywhere.

Cam Hall Palmyra, VA

Thank god for Visa and making credit card usage so accessible across the world. All but my Amex are Visa cards, and the ability to use those cards worldwide is incredibly valuable and has saved my butt plenty of times. Also, they lead the pack with adoption of tech like chip security, contact less payment, and other amazing tech.

altavise davis Tallahassee, FL

Visa is honestly the best ! I have no complaints. Visa Credit Cards allow me to feel safer about purchasing products rather than using my bank card especially due to fraud. You can put a certain amount on it and use it for emergencies like me! I highly recommend

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

I have a Chase Visa card and we really like it. I like that Visa cards are accepted everywhere and I never have to ask "do you accept Visa". The customer service is great and the rewards are unmatched for what our family needs. The website is very user friendly and I am able to see all of my accounts on one page. The first credit card I ever applied for was a Visa and I have had one ever since. Visa stands by their cards and promotions and I am a loyal customer for life.

Rhonda Sanford Merrick, NY

I have had many positive experiences in dealing with Visa and their customer service department. There have been several business disputes using my Visa card and they have all been professionally and rapidly handled. In addition, my card was lost and they handled it quickly. Another times, some expensive purchases were being made and the company called m to check if they were legitimate ones. All in all, it has been a positive relationship.

Linda Jensen Newberg, OR

We use our Visa for all our monthly purchases. (Always pay off each month). And our new Costco Visa is awesome! The cash back that we will be getting is so much better than our last Visa card. Also, someone got a hold of my # and made some rather large purchases, and Visa was quick to notify us. They took care of everything. Good to know they are watching my back.

D Phoenix, AZ

Interest rate was s acceptable and it is accepted everywhere. This is my main credit card

Cero Meido Flourtown, PA

Great for everyday purchases. Good way to build your credit.

Joanna Agosto Cleveland, OH

Love Visa easy to deal with .. Customers Service is always on point

Crystal Connell Denver, CO

I’ve had my visa for lots of years, the chip is convenient and customer service is great

Rebecca Carter Springtown, TX

Accepted almost everywhere. Easy to dispute transactions and good interest rates.

ROBESONIA PARKER Dover, PA

I love the visa credit card. I used it more than any card I have. They are responsible.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

We have A LOT of Visa Credit cards and they are all great. I really like the Chase visa cards. Points through the Marriott Visa have allowed us to do lots of traveling. The United Airlines Visa card is great for free luggage and gives lots of points. We also switched over to the Costco Visa when they made the switch from AmEx, super beneficial with rebates on gas and every purchase, has saved us hundreds. Finally, a go to for us is the Alaska air Visa. Also good for free luggage and lots of points, and you get a BOGO every year! It is safe to say we don't make a purchase without getting some Visa point of rebate perk.

Marcie M Idaho Falls, ID

I have used Visa ever since I first got a credit card. It’s the best credit card company in my opinion. I’ve never had any annual fees, transfer fees, or any unnecessary fees. I love the cash back rewards program. At the end of each year I’m able to earn enough rewards points to get some nice things for my family. One year I got my husband an Apple Watch for Christmas with the rewards points I had saved up and he loved it! We recently used our points to purchase airplane tickets for a family vacation to Disneyland. Pretty awesome! I have never had a single negative issue with Visa. They’re a great company and have served us well for many years.

Baj5527 Brigham City, UT

I love my Visa card. It’s all I use. I have other cards but honestly I prefer to use my Visa. I receive a wonderful benefit from using this Visa in the form of %of $spent at Costco and other places. Since I use this Visa mostly there I gain a great “reward” yearly. I have had on occasion a few times when I’ve refused charges on my Visa. I don’t like doing that but they have done a wonderful job of researching the charge for me and for the most part they have resolved the issue for me. I’m so happy with my Visa company. I don’t know about other Visa providers but mine is truly great. I don’t have to pay an annual fee and as long as I pay my balance by the payment date I don’t pay any interest. I’m very happy with my situation. I receive a check from Visa to be used at Costco. Which actually I can cash there. I don’t have to spend it all there. Their Customer Service is excellent. Anytime I’ve called they have been able to answer my questions and put me at ease within minutes. Again I’m totally pleased with my Visa.

Steve Anderson Lindon, UT

I love my Visa card!! I've never had a problem with it. It's never been declined anywhere I've traveled throughout the world. The customer service is excellent. Nor have I had a problem understanding the folks I call with questions and asking for help. That's a big help for me. It's terribly frustrating when I call for online support and cannot understand what the person on the other side of the line is trying to tell me. I've had my Visa for so long I don't even remember when I first got it. I also love the fact that it covers the fees for using it overseas. This card is a keeper, without a doubt.

Myron Bruce Philadelphia, PA

The customer service was excellent is excellentand I have no problems with getting money off of a credit card that was misplaced or taken

Krystal Cooke Houston, TX

Always been safe as far as I know. Haven't had any issues with customer service. When something has happen it was super easy to get resolved.

J White Tampa, FL

Excellent customer service. Whenever there is an issue with a compromised credit card, they are quick to respond and take care of the issue.

Trisha Ross Shelby, MI

I have Visa for many years for my USAA bank account. I've lost my cards a couple times and no issues they cancel the old one and issue a new one within a week- 2 weeks tops.

Lori Clark Columbus, GA

Visa has always been there for me when I needed them. Customer service was an American that spoke English, a bonus in today’s world. Calms the soul to see a Visa label.

Shon Scoville Lehi, UT

I have a visa credit card and a visa debit card. The thing I like most about VISA is that it is accepted anywhere. I never need to ask, it is just accepted. I can't say that about other credit card companies.

Ron Durfey Orem, UT

VISA credit care option has been great for me. The service they have provided to me has been very valuable. They have called me when purchases were made in cities that I traveled to as they felt the purchase was suspicious. This bothered me initially but as I thought about it I felt like they were genuinely concerned about my account.

Lyssa Havana, FL

I love my visa, almost as much as I love spending money! Good thing Visa makes it easy to do both :) Visa also is accepted at almost all of the stores I've been to!

Claudine Doyle CA

I love my visa. Number one reason is that it is always accepted everywhere I go and I’m never charged extra fees when I use it internationally. Love my visa!

Megum Povsha Bozeman, MT

Easy to use website, fantastic online services, quick and fast online and in branch banking. They also have a 24 hour help line. Safe and secure online banking. Very safe and secure bank to be with.

Cynthia Hunt Dallas, TX

I love my Visa card.. this makes me very comfortable while using my card it has good protection and overall overall and I love it when it give me alerts on my card activity

April Henry Adrian, GA

Visa is easy to attain whether you start out with a prepaid debit card or apply for an actually credit card, Visa makes it easy to apply and attain a card. I'm a long time happy customer!

Marci Randall Sandy, UT

Have used Visa for years and have been super impressed with the service and security. I had my wallet stolen and it is easy to get my money back that was lost!

Brent Thurgood Spanish Fork, UT

We try not to use Credit Cards but we have tried several over the years for one perk or another. We always find ourselves going back to our Visa just because of it's acceptance.

Travis C Herriman, UT

Visa is great. Their cards are accepted most places. It is easy to keep up with making payments, especially if you would like to set up automatic payments.