Q Link Wireless Logo

Q Link Wireless

7.0

John M Ryan Fort Smith, AR

All very good so far. Have need of a new cell phone , but there were nothing available on web site when I last checked.

Laurenlove Dallas, TX

Thank you for your services, without the services from qlink I would have not been able to make phone calls to make my son's Dr appts

Trudy M Torres Honolulu, HI

The most important thing QLink does is not bug me!!! Renewal is somewhat easy! I usually text more then I talk. At my age friends are few!

1 year ago Edited August 3, 2022

Robert Lippert Los Lunas, NM

I have been very surprised with the service from Q wireless it has been working with out any problems so far and I recommend it to everyone I know.

Christina Hill Port Arthur, TX

Best service I have come across so far. The internet service could use some improvement but other than that the service is very good!

Angel Yaeger Phoenix, AZ

I think it's awesome that I'm able to have a great cellphone that I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise due to my limited income.

1 year ago Edited April 4, 2022

Damon Urban Minneapolis, MN

I like that you offer life line phone service. I don't like that I've been waiting on my free tablet for almost 2 years.

Jean Jones Elkhart, IN

I like my cell service. I tried to get a new phone on a payment plan after I had purchased one but the company would not let me.

Beverly Vansuch Houston, TX

Excellent customer service, wasn't expecting tablet - was delighted when it arrived!. Will recommend

Daniel Schonberg WI

It's good when you can't afford a phone and need to call your Dr, or pharmacy and stay in touch with someone. Thank you!!

1 year ago Edited August 2, 2022

Tammy Bright Lexington, KY

Though the connections are bad at times, it’s still good to have a phone service in case of emergencies.

1 year ago Edited July 5, 2022

Joshua Scully Houston, TX

I would have give it 5 stars if my Hotspot worked! My mom is with QLink and her Hotspot works everyday. Mine only worked for 1 month.

Earl Brooks Eden Prairie, MN

So far so good, although there have been a few occasions where the signal has not been good. But overall I don't have any complaints.

1 year ago Edited June 1, 2022

Christopher Douglas Weehawken, NJ

It has limited range on it . My phone only works if I’m three miles of the town of potsdam Ny. I live 5 miles from town

Lori A Lawrence Kokomo, IN

Talking is great! Internet I sometimes have problems with! You will be right in the middle of doing something and it goes back to my app page!

Brandon Holcombe Dallas, GA

I love how Q Link Wireless offers me they always on bundle plan free of charge to help get me through these trying times with the pandemic

Miriah Wright Horse Cave, KY

What I like about this service is that being a family in need q Link has provided me with good service that doesn't cost me my pocket.

Michael Ollison Philadelphia, PA

It's very good service with no stress yall are a blessing and I appreciate it so much thank you coming from Michael AKA skiebo Philly 💕

Sheila M Princeton, NJ

Q link replaced a damaged sim card and a sent new one fast. Customer service was very professional. Service works well for me. Sheila M.

1 year ago Edited February 4, 2022

Joyce Davis Twinsburg, OH

There are a lot of "dead zones" in my area where I either lose a call I am on or I cannot call at all. When I am able to call it is very clear which I like.

1 year ago Edited March 1, 2022

Misty Pritchett Woodstock, GA

For the most part its great. I have some issues sending and receiving texts sometimes but its free so I can't complain. 😁

Gustavo Diaz The Bronx, NY

I like the facts that I get a free tablet on the other hand is very slow and with low capabilities. I am also getting lots of spam and advertising.

Beth Ann Lewis

It is easy to stay connected to my loved ones. Was great that I could keep my old phone number and phone. Thank you for your service

1 year ago Edited February 4, 2022

George Winkelman Windber, PA

Service is very needed and appreciated thank you for this service hopefully it doesn't get downgraded in future

Bernadette Kubacki Reading, PA

Like it because it helps out with a free phone and no payments to make and it just helps out all around good to have

1 year ago Edited September 1, 2022

Suryakant Patel Duluth, GA

Very good service 👍 I am your customer FROM 2016 ,some problems seen But already solved by customer service, 👍 Thanks to qlink team

Joe Balnites Canton, OH

It works great most of the time. But it has its moments. Example sent a text message they never received and or getting it days later

1 year ago Edited March 1, 2022

Robert Lee Williams,Jr. Philadelphia, PA

I'm so happy that I finally got my phone unlocked and activated. Now I can make phone calls and search the internet too!

1 year ago Edited October 13, 2022

Cf Eldridge Tifton, GA

It's OK unless you have to call their office. Instead of Telemarketers calling you, they are on the line trying to sell you something before you can speak to a representative of QL. I tried to call twice this morning, and I still haven't been able to talk to anyone at Q-Link.

laurie keefe Syracuse, NY

If I could give 0 stats I would. Have had terrible experience with this company. My phone only works if I am near wifi. Called several times about this problem and still no resolution. On hold now for over 40 minutes. Canceling and going elsewhere. Dont waste your time

Jennifer Mount Vernon, WA

Was supposed to receive a free tablet around June that never came? I did receive a manilla envelopes with what looked like a receipt and order of some sort around that time. Not long after this I read an article that explained how their business site in Florida was raided by the FBI. So I can only assume that's why my tablet never came???

Dolie Lo Rochester, MI

I like that it's free. I haven't used my phone in months and it's still on. I went on the website and they had phones for $25.95 and I ordered it and the charged me 69.95. For a cheap alcatel. I requested a shipping label to return the phone over a month ago and still have received nothing!

Michael walsh Phoenix, AZ

I ordered a phone back on March 25th it is now July 30th 2021 and they still have not sent this order out I have called emailed them I get the same answer they don't respond at all to any of my emails the only answer they have given me thats true is they have no idea when it will ship out but soon I have been told this for months now and its old

Leslie Creech Cumberland, KY

I order a cellphone a month ago and I still haven't received it I have ask for help from them they just give a run around when I type my tracking number it says that its delayed at a ups port in Lexington ky damaged I'm not impressed with the company at all I wont never recommend them to no one buyers beware....

Roger Datt Fort Valley, GA

Customer service put me on hold for 2hrs. And told me after midnight to restart my phone. I did and still got no Data. I can't use GPS or check my email unless I have wifi. THEY LIED TO ME about data. That new tablet is CHEAP TRASH AND THE SIMS CARD IS TOO.

Ronald L Webster Houghton Lake, MI

They are untrustworthy and they lie to there customer and will put you on hold for over 3 hours after being told that your call will be answered in 1 minute, they never return calls or answer your emails that suppost to be answered with in 3 business days, I'm still waiting for answers, still on hold after 3 hours of waiting

Pat kir East Berlin, PA

The worst of the worst. Has so far taken me 13 hours try to cancel my account. They continually give me a runaround. I have spent two days on this. Stay away. Not even close to being amazing. I had no opportunity it is already listed this way

edwin lugo New York, NY

FREE service COSTS TOO Much! The phone and SMS work great but the LTE is Horrendous more over non existent. The speed test shows a terrible 48KB not even one MB, worse than dial up. Free Unlimited Data is a myth.

Alexis Hamilton Scottsburg, IN

Mobile data quit working after my "monthly refill". Apparently several people are also having this issue. I switched to a newer phone than can handle 5g. That didn't work. I spent all day attempting to resolve the issue with a representative to no avail. If not solved soon, I'll have to find another company.

Jessie D Pittsburgh, PA

I bought the $30 unlimited data, and minutes on Dec 21, 2020 . They stopped my unlimited data service for high data usage on Jan 3, 2021... when I bought unlimited data.. how does that work.. I'm never coming back to that again..

Gina Cooper Prairieville, LA

RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!! WHEN I ENROLLED IN AUTO REFILL TO SAVE 5.00 A MONTH AND TOOK A SCREENSHOT TO MAKE SURE I DID THEY STILL CHARGED ME 30.00 AND WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT TO GET THIS FIXED I COULD BARELY UNDERSTAND THE LADY AND SHE WAS RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!! THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN A LONG TIME!!!!!!

Jessica Watkins Lorain, OH

The experience with Q Link was great! I like how the representative does everything they can to answer your questions.

Jose Rosado Buffalo, NY

Nobody to help you if you need some help.....

L Hunt Brunswick, GA

I run out of data and it supposed to be unlimited

Curtislee Bentley Wichita, KS

I like the monthly notifications that qlink delivers

Eric Vilkoski Milwaukee, WI

Never have any trouble with refilling my account

Brooklyn Clay Houston, TX

It's a good service but need a phone that's free

nathaniel owens Peoria, IL

Sometimes I can't receive calls I just go's straight to my voicemail

Ginger Hill AZ

The phone I bought from you was total garbage. After ¹ week it stopped working

Kyla Tulsa, OK

The service set up and rules can be hard to understand