GreatCall is the leader in connected health for active aging. With health and safety solutions for older adults and their family caregivers, GreatCall’s innovative suite of easy-to-use Jitterbug cell phones and smartphones and award-winning approach to customer care helps aging consumers live more independent lives.

Products and services include Jitterbug Flip and Jitterbug Smart plus health, safety and medical apps Urgent Care, GreatCall Link, MedCoach and 5Star.

#1 Verizon chevron_right
#2 T-Mobile chevron_right
3.7
#3 AT&T chevron_right
3.7

The Good

• Pricing Options
  • Easy-to-use Design
  • Smartphone
  • Flip Phone
  • 5Star Urgent Response
  • Link App
  • Customer Service

Pricing Options

Service can start as low as $14.99 for the Jitterbug Flip and $17.48 for Jitterbug Smart. Customers can purchase an unlimited talk and text plan for $49.99 per month, which includes 100 MB of data for the smartphone. If you want more unlimited, you can try the talk, text & data plan for just $40 if you include health & safety services.

You can also buy minutes, texts, and data separately. The pricing scale starts at $14.99 for 200 minutes, $3.00 for 300 texts, and $2.49 for 40 MB. The highest usage amounts available for purchase (besides the unlimited plan) are $39.99 for 3000 minutes, $15.00 for 2500 texts, and $30.00 for 2.5 GB.

All plans include call waiting, caller ID, long distance, and roaming. Plus, GreatCall has no annual contract, so there are no cancellation fees. The Jitterbug Smart costs $149.99 and the Jitterbug Flip costs $99.99, though these products are currently discounted.

Easy-to-use Design

All Jitterbug phones have an intuitive easy-to-use layout for those that may be less comfortable with technology. If you’ve never had a cell phone or are looking to upgrade to a smartphone, a Jitterbug is a great step.

Smartphone

The Jitterbug Smart is designed to be easy to use from the moment you turn it on. With an ultra-modern look, the Jitterbug has been specially designed with GreatCall's signature simplicity. New Voice Typing combined with a bigger, 5.5-inch screen makes writing emails and texts effortless.

• Simple menu organized in a simple list
  • Large icons and text
  • Voice typing
  • Usage meter that tracks minutes, text, and data
  • Front and back cameras
  • Optional health and safety features

Flip Phone

The Jitterbug Flip offers customers the feel of a traditional home phone with the added benefit of cell phone mobility and convenience. With a larger screen, bigger buttons and a long-lasting battery, it has been thoughtfully designed to be a cell phone you’ll enjoy using every day. Some features include the following:

• Large, brightly-colored screen
  • Big buttons with backlit keypad
  • Easy-to-navigate menu with YES/NO buttons
  • Built-in camera
  • Powerful speaker for loud and clear conversations
  • Reading magnifier with LED flashlight
  • Optional health and safety features

5Star Urgent Response

5Star Urgent Response Service provides easy-to-use and reliable access to IAED Certified 5Star Agents who will confirm your location, evaluate your situation, and get you the help you need. Trained in CPR and other emergency procedures, they can assist you with any uncertain or unsafe situation, 24 hours a day. So whether you’re lost in an unfamiliar part of town, walking in a parking lot at night, or experiencing a medical issue, 5Star Service can help. 5Star Service is available on all Jitterbug cell phones.

Link App

You'll receive the GreatCall Link app with a GreatCall preferred or ultimate health & safety package. By launching GreatCall Link on a smartphone or accessing it through the web, family members and caregivers can view phone status and check on the well-being of a Jitterbug user. The app dashboard shows whether the device is on and fully charged.

Also, GreatCall Link will deliver push notifications if an emergency call is ever made to 5Star. The included locator service allows 5Star agents and approved contacts to view the user's location on a map with enhanced GPS technology.

GreatCall does not outsource its customer service to third parties. All GreatCall customer service and emergency service agents are based in the USA and receive extensive training. The award-winning, patient customer service team is here to help you with health and safety forms, product and service questions, and anything else you may need.

The Bad

Additional Safety Cost

Health and safety services on Jitterbug phones are an optional service. If you are thinking of getting this service for an elderly loved one, be aware that the health and safety service does come at an additional cost to the cell phone service. GreatCall’s 5Star urgent response (medical alert) system starts at $19.99/month. The Health & Safety Packages can go up to $34.99 per month for the ultimate package, which includes: 5Star urgent response, GreatCall link app, personal operators, a MedCoach, urgent care to talk to nurses and doctors, wellness calls and free product replacement.

The good thing to note is that if the users keep their cell phones on them, a health & safety package can completely replace any current medical alert product they may also have. Customers can also save money on minutes when purchasing a health & safety package with a phone plan.

The Bottom Line

Seniors looking for an easy-to-use smartphone or flip phone may not need to look further than GreatCall. The unique product design paired with excellent network coverage equips GreatCall cell phone users with everything they need in everyday life and in emergency situations.

In most cases, customers can keep their existing mobile or home phone numbers when transferring to a Jitterbug cell phone and plan. GreatCall offers nationwide coverage and is powered by the nation's largest and most dependable wireless network. With no contracts or cancellation fees and no hidden monthly fees, GreatCall's services are affordable and transparent. The company's award-winning, 100 percent U.S.-based customer service and tech support demonstrates GreatCall's desire to provide exceptional local services available at all times.

Read GreatCall reviews below to hear what customers have to say.

View Best Cell Phone Providers

2.9

Mark Wagner

July 16th, 2020 Scottsbluff, NE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything I have experienced with Great Call has been great, their customer service could not be better.

Patricia Morones

June 3rd, 2020 Burbank, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought my 92 year old mother the Jitterbug flip phone. The good news is it was easy to work and she loved it. The bad news: it only worked 50% of the time! When she opens the phone instead of hearing the dial tone, it says "No service". I called Great Call numerous times with no resolution. I reset the phone , took the battery out, they told me its the building she lives in, ( it still didn't work sitting in the backyard) they told her to stand by the window to make a call (did I say she's 92?) They sent a replacement flip phone. And still she has the same problem of no service! She lives in the suburb of a major city, not in the woods! Very disappointed and currently looking for another easy cell phone for her

Ronnie Childs

June 2nd, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These people have been a nightmare to deal with, and the phone is crap. Mine has been replaced twice and it still doesn't work. I haven't been able to take photos for months. The service rep just told me that the photo feature is "not something I pay for"?!?! Another rep told me it was a software issue and they were looking into it. This was 3 months ago. Another issue: When I call anyone, my number shows up with someone else's name. A different rep told me that that person owns that number and they couldn't do anything about it. Unbelievable. As soon as the quarantine lifts, I'm gonna have to go phone shopping. I have no choice. Dealing with Greatcall Jitterbug has been one of the most frustrating experiences of my life. Please don't make the mistake of dealing with these people.

Sharon G

May 12th, 2020 Millsboro, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

HORRIBLE Customer Service! Spoke with Customer Service 14 days in a row about porting phone number for 90 year old woman. Each time told a different story, until Mary, who was superb!

Nicole Overmoyer

April 5th, 2020 Erie, PA

My mother was allowed to set up a phone in my father's name because he's in a nursing home & couldn't do it for himself. She wants to change the account so she can have more minutes to talk to him during COVID-19 when she can't visit him. They won't let her, without a signed & notarized POA, because it's in his name. But she was allowed to set it up in his name? That's just wrong. If I could get my father a different phone through a different company and take it to him, I would. But I can't because nursing homes stopped visitation. So thanks, GreatCall, for screwing my family over.

Myrna Cortez

March 16th, 2020 Easton, PA

My 2 sisters and I purchased the phone and service for our 93 yr. old mother who was born in Puerto Rico and still has most of her family there. It seems GreatCall like other ignorant people is not aware that Puerto Rico has been part of the USA since 1917. Beware if you have their service and call PR they charge you .20 cents/min. Cell phone companies even the least inexpensive services do not charge for calls to Puerto Rico. I am calling the FCC to see if they can do anything.

denise butler

February 24th, 2020 Haverhill, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently purchased a second hand J ITTERBUG SMART phone for my 89 year old mom from someone who had it for her 80 year old dad. When I called Great Call to activate it they told me they could only activate the Smart 2 but not the Smart 1. because they will no longer be selling some of their older devices as of April 1. Very disappointed since a lot of these devices are for seniors who may only use for a short time. My mom had the Great Call Splash a few years ago and never had a problem with customer service before.This is a perfectly good phone and would really like to know why this cant be activated.!

JOHN PROBY

February 14th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their technical support is NOT very good

Jules0923

February 5th, 2020 O'Fallon, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Encouraged my Father to buy the Smart 2, he wanted to learn how to text his family and from day one he has only been able to send texts, his phone will not receive them no matter where he is home, etc. When I called tech support they told me that there was nothing they could do, to them it was signal strength, but how can he send texts? Does not make sense. We did not return the phone to Best Buy where we bought it, just wondering if anyone else has been told the same thing.

julie castner

January 22nd, 2020 Akron, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got the flip phone for my Mother. It worked adequately, but She found it difficult to use and navigate to use speed dial numbers on. I had a difficult time hearing her most of the time as she tried to use it more like a speaker phone, but didn't know how to get to that option. I think there are alot of improvements needed for seniors that have difficulty using devices . I was very dissapointed when I cancelled the service, and then they charged my credit card on the same day. She had become very ill and then passed away shortly. I called today to see if I could get charges reversed, they basically told me sorry but too bad!

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Julie, we are sorry to hear of your recent experience and we appreciate your feedback. We would like to assist you further. Please look for a private message from us, requesting additional information.

Lois

January 18th, 2020 Imperial, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Got the flip phone for my husband in May 2019. He liked that he was able to use with his hearing aids and able to feel more independent being able to make and receive calss he was able to hear. A few months later started having issues when making calls that you could not hear it ringing in earpiece. Called customer service to be told they are aware of issue but had no idea when it would resolved. Was advised was issue with the flip phone due to an update that was done by Verizon. Finally spoke to a representative that said they could replace with the smartphone . Recieved the smartphone only to have same issue. Returning the smartphone and had them reactivate the flip phone so he can at least receive calls until I am able to find another company that has a reliable phone for the hearing impaired. Sad they are not more concerned about a phone that is not fully functional.

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Lois, we are sorry to hear of your recent experience and we appreciate your feedback. We would like to assist you further. Please look for a private message from us, requesting additional information.

Mark01

January 15th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I learned about GreatCall through the AAA magazine. I called in December 2019 and told the representative that I needed a smart phone primarily for business purposes and what I was looking for in a smart phone. I told her that I never owned a smart phone. She explained what features was best for me. When I ordered the phone, she said I should receive it within 3 to 5 business days and a statement 7 business days afterwards. I received the phone 9 business days later. After owning the phone for 19 days, I received a email from GreatCall stating that my bill was PAST DUE. I got a call from the billing department wanting payment. I told him that I not yet received a bill. Even though he had my account information before him, he asked me when and what time did I call concerning my bill. I asked him why wasn't my conversation from an earlier call not posted. He then said the conversation was posted. (So why did he ask me when and what time of day did I call?) What the representative DID NOT tell me was the billing cycle starts the day after the after I placed the order. Nor did she tell me that GreatCall bills you a month in advance. Which means that my first bill was from November 8 - December 8, 2019. So if you're thinking about ordering a smart phone from GreatCall, you first bill will begin a month prior to your activation date. I've had my phone for a little over a month and so far I will have to rate their Customer Service a 2.

Jan 17, 2020

Hello Mark, we appreciate your time and feedback. Our standard ground shipping takes 3 to 7 business days and if there was a holiday or a weekend approaching at the time of your order this could have caused delays. GreatCall does bill ahead and your first months bill in December would be for services from December through January. We hope this information has helped and if you have any further questions please send us a private message with your account information and we will further assist.

S. B.

January 15th, 2020 Calabasas, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What a fraud! We saw the slick commercials and ordered the phone. It came defective. We got a replacement. Same issue. Even my tech savvy grandson couldn't get it to work. Greatcall had me return BOTH phones in the same box. They credited me with only ONE of the phones AND charged me a full month of service. WHAT A RIP OFF! DO NOT buy from this dishonest company!

Jan 28, 2020

Hello S.B., we are sorry to hear of your recent experience and we appreciate your feedback. We would like to assist you further. Please look for a private message from us, requesting additional information.

Dan

December 26th, 2019 Huntington, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Phone is a scam. Not at all user friendly. Pop-up advertisements confuse my grandmother and she often clicks on them accidentally (which once resulted in $200 data overage bill). If purchasing for an elderly loved one, check minutes, data, and call usage often. You’re better off with a Life Alert and buying a $99 android smartphone. Very dissatisfied with this product.

Jan 03, 2020

Hello Dan, we are sorry to hear of your experience and we appreciate your feedback. We offer several options for managing data usage, such as Wi-Fi connection, personalized data limits, and more. Please call our Customer Service for further assistance at 1-800-733-6632. You may also visit our website for support with this options by going to

Maria Levitsky

November 23rd, 2019 Lewes, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would give Great Call another star but for the past 4 to 5 months caller ID has not worked. I contacted them twice over this period of time and I get the same response that they are aware and working on it. That's a long time without any resolution.

Nov 26, 2019

Hello Maria, we are sorry to hear of your experience and we appreciate your feedback. Please look for a private message from us requesting account information, so we may further assist you.

Fred Waidelich

November 22nd, 2019 Victor, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company and its phone are probably the worst on the market for seniors, or anyone who is considering them. We've had two Jitterbug Smart phones since 2017. The first phone lastet a year, then just died. So, we called and asked if there were any discounts on new phones and they gave us a hefty discount on a Smart 2. 97 days later it gave us a message that it was "Corrupted". GreatCall said it was 7 days out of warranty so they could not provide another phone unless we purchased another. All the so-called technical help would not get the phone working again. 97 days!!! To top it off, because we cancelled the account only days after making a payment, they do not provide a credit for the 20+ days we have left in the payment period (you pay ahead for future service, not for past service). So, crappy phones, crappy customer service and they steal your money if you cancel. Not a "Great" company.

Nov 26, 2019

Hello Fred, we are sorry to hear of your experience and we appreciate your feedback. Please look for a private message from us requesting account information, so we may further assist you.

Bruce in Ga

November 16th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

GreatCall Smart Phone 2 is not smart enough to allow owners to display their name when placing a call. The best they can do is identify you as "wireless caller". This day and time who answers calls from those that do not display their name ?

Nov 20, 2019

Hello Bruce, we are happy to help you with your caller id concerns. Unlike Landline services, wireless customers are unable to request their specific name to be associated with their phone number when dialing out from their handset to a third party. It is up to the third party to have the phone number associated with a name in their phonebook. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Jay

November 6th, 2019 Lincoln, NE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had the same problems as others with the flip phone - very poor reception, hard to understand when talking....and was told several different times by customer service that a "magical" update would be sent to the phone that would clear it up. That was supposed to be done in 7-10 days....which never happened. I eventually ended up cancelling the phone. Buyer beware!!!!

Nov 11, 2019

Hello Jay, we are sorry to hear of your experience and we appreciate your feedback.

Franklin Randall

November 4th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company sent me two phones that nether one would work in the phoenix area. They did try on these phones to make them work for what ever reason it never happened. They activated the phone on each separate phone. They charged my account for the phone service of $71.25 for non working phones?? Sent all of the equipment back to them and now they say I have to wait another 15 days so they can check their phones out to see if there were any damage in order to get my refund. You be the judge is this a reputable company? I sent these phones back in the same condition I received them.

Nov 11, 2019

Hello Franklin, we are sorry to hear of your experience and we appreciate your feedback. Please look for a private message from us requesting account information, so we may further assist you.

Paul Davison

October 30th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are honest. Provide great service.

Diane

September 29th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If my phone worked ok, I would be happy BUT EVERYONE tells me my voice is muffled! I've already called about this complaint. People no longer want to call me or get me on the phone because it's too frustrating trying to figure out what I'm saying because it's all muffled. My sister told me that, ever since I got this phone, every single call to her has been muffled. I can't keep this service if they cannot fix this. And I read another review here where it's been going like this for years! Makes me want to go back to Tracfone.

Sep 30, 2019

Hello Diane, we are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your Jitterbug Flip and we appreciate your feedback. Please call GreatCall Customer Service, 1 800-733-6632, between the hours of 5am and 10pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week, from another phone, for a resolution of your issues.

Earline Righteous

September 12th, 2019 Slaughter, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This phone and business is not worthy of advertisement on the media. They do not stand behind their promise. The phone is horrible. The worse phone I have ever purchased. I’m still trying to get a refund that was promised. Ever time I talk to them I get a different story. Horrible business and phone!!!

Sep 13, 2019

Hello,we are sorry to hear of your experience and appreciate your feedback. We would like to look into this further with you, please look for a private response from us.

Dan Distefano

September 8th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I purchased a Jitterbug phone for my 90 yr. old mother and activated it two hours ago. I am already regretting having to deal with Great Call. Their plans seem reasonably priced until you add in the "taxes and fees" which ad a whopping 50% to the prices of the plans. The voice dialing feature is free with plan purchase and I told the person activating the phone that this was the main reason I chose the Jitterbug and Great Call. He failed to activate this feature and when I called back to ask about it they couldn't deal with me because my mother who is in assisted living and not with me, and has trouble hearing on the phone couldn't vouch for me. I had to send them a Power of Attorney which I have and I did, just to start the process of correcting the mistake they made on activation. Since the service is free this isn't a money issue, it's an issue about incompetence on the part of Great Call and then their failure to address it. If my mother didn't specifically want this phone I would have already canceled based on the fraudulent prices they post in their ads.

Sep 09, 2019

Hi Dan, we are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this further with you. Please look for a private response from us.

S. Richardson

August 31st, 2019 Mandeville, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am giving GreatCall a poor rating because my mother has not been able to use her phone normally since she got it. The voice quality is awful, 'garbled' is the term used by one of the Customer Service agent. We had a Supervisor assisting us but there is still no resolution to the problem. This is the second Jitterbug we have tried-same problem. I was told it was a technical upgrade that would be resolved August-another lie. We are shopping now to change service after 11 years and hope that porting out her number won't also be a problem. How can a company have a known error in the system and not correct or offer to reimburse valued customers? Very disappointed.

Sep 06, 2019

Hello S. Richardson, we are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this further with you. Please look for a private response from us.

todd m allen

August 24th, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

this is the last one "I promise! LOL! so trying this second way of charging should "FIX THE PROBLEM"? so said this tech going to call back on SUN/MON to tale tech if it fix the problem or not? as see i had alot to said about my G.C.F.JB (AKA) JITTERBUG Cuz i just alot of dissadafly costumors with other problem with there jitterbug phone. So I am giving my problem too I am having with my jitterbug phone. than after posting this G.C. PHONE I'LL get this message. we srry yu having troubles with your JB phone we take great pride in are costumer care and needs gose on YADA!/YADA! yu read there answer back to your phone problem so i am another person dealing with this G.C.F.JB so what i am saying is: "BUYER BEWARE!! on youtube there was all these so call great reviews about JB but it all ads HIPS! enuff said !!

Aug 26, 2019

Hello Todd, we are sorry to hear that you have encountered a problem. Before we can provide feedback, we’ll need to have someone review your account so that we can properly address any concerns that you might have. Please look for a private message from us that requests additional details, so we may further assist you.

todd m allen

August 24th, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

HI! again I am back!!! this is part 3 of part 2/1 review about my G.C.F. Jitterbug phone. so while i was talking my main phone drop my call so had to recall again talk to another tech support this said "NOT to use the base charger to recharge my new G.C.F.JB FLIP PHONE. Told me to use my side port plugin to the same one I use on my main smartphone count you next blog

Aug 26, 2019

Donna L.

June 25th, 2019 New Ipswich, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

To be fair...my mom had a older model a flip phone from great call from 2012 to June 2019...not a single issue. We just got her a new flip phone and the name of the person calling is not shown. We were told this was a Verizon issue and there is STILL a repair ticket in. What good is a phone that does not show who is calling? We have 2 months of free service but will switch her over to a TracPhone which is the same price, if this is not resolved. DO NOT BUY A FLIP PHONE AT THIS TIME!

Jun 27, 2019

Hello Donna, we are sorry to hear of your experience and appreciate your feedback. We would like to look into this further with you, please look for a private response from us.

roxanne

June 10th, 2019 Millville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We gave my grandma this and it has been a lifer saver no better phone for the elderly gives us all piece of mind

Sunni

May 20th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

EZ to use; unlimited coverage [calls, texts, data] for affordable price - excellent clarity..good camera

Melissa Harper Fonseca

May 10th, 2019 Morgan Hill, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought the flip phone for my elderly mom who was moving across the country. It has terrible reception! When I first checked it out they said there was service where my mom was moving. Every time I call her I can't hear her. She has to call me back. It is always hard to understand what she is saying. I would tell people to look at other phones.

May 11, 2019

Hi Melissa, we are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with the Jitterbug Flip phone. We are addressing your concerns in a direct message to gather further details. We look forward to resolving the call quality issues your mom is experiencing.

Nancy

April 23rd, 2019 Schwenksville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Utter disaster. I purchased two jitterbug phones from Best Buy, and called greatcall that day, March 14. Greatcall could only transfer one phone number to one phone. The other phone had problems being activated and I was told they would send out a new phone. The phone that had the problem was working minutes after I got off the phone using a new number. I called back twice, once later in the day and then the next day trying to stop the sending of the phone. I was told that they could not stop the phone being sent, to just not accept it when it was delivered. On the 15th of the month I was charged 93.07. I cancelled all phone service March 18th. It took at least 6 phone calls and two hours of calling time to get out of the phone service. I returned the phones on March 19 and was reimbursed by Best Buy. So for 5 days of service they charged me $93.07. I just got the bill, marked Final Bill Invoice.

Apr 25, 2019

Hello Nancy, we are sorry to hear of your experience and appreciate your feedback. We would like to look into this further with you, please look for a private response from us.

Stamper

April 16th, 2019 Muscatine, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It fits my needs which are few. I do not need or want a lot of features or minutes. Nor do I text.

Ed Gaitan

March 28th, 2019 Tularosa, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My new and improved flip phone is substandard in reliability , first off , the volume is set at maximum and it is still hard to decipher some conversations , my hearing is above average . The ring tones are also subdued , when I complained to Greatcall , all you get is a tutorial on how to raise the volume , I already know how to do that . I have to reboot the phone 2-3 times a week , or the ring and "Dial " tone will go to mute , will not know of a call coming in , my original Samsung through Greatcall was excellent , this one is pure junk ! Ed Gaitan , Tularosa New Mexico .

Mar 28, 2019

Hi, we are sorry you are experiencing low volume on your Jitterbug Flip phone. If the volume is going to mute, you may be unintentionally turning down the volume with the side buttons. If that does happen, raise the volume until it is on Maximum. Unfortunately Maximum is the loudest volume we have on the Jitterbug Flip phone. We appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for better ways to improve our products. If you are in need of additional assistance, please contact our Customer Service at 1(800)733-6632 between 5AM and 8PM, Pacific Standard Time, on another phone, to go through troubleshooting.

Rick

March 18th, 2019 Grand Blanc, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

At first (2007) there were some billing and customer service issues, but over the years they've really gotten their act together. I just wish batteries were still available for the 2007 cell phone 'cause that phone has saved the day several times and I don't want to replace it.

Bobby

October 30th, 2018 Newport News, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have only made 1 call on phone and Battery Warning came on.

none

October 30th, 2018 Washington, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My Jitterbug is so easy to use. I like to take pictures with it.

Bob

October 23rd, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Small, easy to read screen, large numbers and really great rate.

little mousie

October 22nd, 2018 1923 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

phone is difficult to use, if not charged over 60% have to push down/up button twice to move and the dial tone is missing. Old flip phone was much better, this phone is harder to use.

Senior citizen

October 9th, 2018 Middletown, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sometimes phone reception is not available

Over 60

October 9th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wonderful phone for someone that likes simplicity

Mary S

September 4th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ease of setup & use; purchased for elderly mother, but I can manage from the website.

Karl Bernhardt

September 4th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to sigtn up/ easy to use/ no barriers to use (i.e. using "yes/no" protocol vice passwords)

j. newton

September 4th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

because you can not accumulate minutes from month to month

Debe

August 27th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ease of use and easy to see! Clear reception.

Sam

August 20th, 2018 Muskegon, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy for my mother to use, and affordable

Jackie Anderson

August 20th, 2018 Frederick, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very simple to use, get help if there is a problem.

Anne

August 20th, 2018 Charlottesville, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am cancelling my GreatCall. I prefer to have live help available locally, such as Verizon or ATT.

JIM

August 20th, 2018 Clovis, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Menu-driven. Easy-to-use, good sound quality.

H. Myers

July 11th, 2018 Winnsboro, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service, very good phone, and excellent staff assistance.

Betty R

July 11th, 2018 Elk Grove Village, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful when you call. Polite they take time and walk you through a problem until it is resolved.