Liberty Bell Auto Protect is a car warranty company founded in 2010. It is dedicated to providing exceptional coverage for your vehicle at an affordable price. Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers several extended warranty plan options with coverage ranging from two to five years. Customers who work with a specialist can set-up flexible monthly payment options. Liberty Bell Auto Protect uses ASE certified technicians for all repairs, and has teams available to help at any time.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Patricia David from Chicago, IL

"I am impressed with Liberty Bell with their claim process. I filed a claim for my Jeep Grand Cherokee wherein the transmission went out, and they fixed that. You guys saved my family and me during these tough times. Thank you."

View Liberty Bell Auto Protect Customer Reviews

The Good

• Plan Options and Features
  • Good Customer Service
  • Licensed ASE Technicians

Plan Options

Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers three plans:

• Platinum
  • Platinum Plus
  • Platinum Prime

The Platinum plan covers the engine, transmission, cooling system, electrical system, drive axle, brake system, and AWD.

The Platinum Plus auto warranty plan also provides protection for the steering system.

The Platinum Prime plan covers everything the Platinum Plus plan does. The air conditioning, fuel system, ABS brakes, suspension, the turbo or super charger, seals, gaskets, and GPS navigation are also covered parts.

These plan options allow car owners to choose a plan that best meets their car’s needs.

Plan Features

Each of Liberty Bell Auto Protect's plans include:

• 24/7 road side assistance
  • rental car assistance
  • trip interruption assistance
  • towing
  • dead battery and out-of-gas aid

Liberty Bell Auto Protect ensures that its clients are well taken care of with these plan features.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect also stands out because its plans do not have a deductible. For all covered repairs, parts and labor are fully covered by the company. Policyholders do not have to pay anything for covered repairs.

Good Customer Service

Liberty Bell Auto Protect supplies its clients with knowledgeable and helpful customer service. Customer service is available around the clock and can be reached via email or phone call. Whatever questions or issues come up, customers can receive help from Liberty Bell Auto Protect when they need it.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect also has strong working relationships with car dealers, so its car warranty is accepted most places. This means that it is easier for clients to find good repair shops to have their cars repaired.

Licensed ASE Technicians

Liberty Bell Auto Protect hires technicians licensed by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.

The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence is a non-profit that works to protect consumers by ensuring high quality auto service. It has been doing this since 1972.

Hiring licensed ASE technicians makes Liberty Bell Auto Protect a trusted company and demonstrates its dedication to quality and great customer service. Clients can be confident that each needed repair is taken care of by a qualified mechanic.

The Bad

Not All Cars Qualify

Liberty Bell Auto Protect only offers car warranties for cars that were made in 2000 and later. The cars cannot have more than 150,000 miles on them.

If your car is newer and has low mileage, then a Liberty Bell Auto Protect warranty can be a good purchase.

The Bottom Line

Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers good car warranty coverage options. Clients have three coverage plans to choose from. The Platinum plan offers the most essential coverage. The higher tier plans provide additional auto protection. The no-deductible plans are especially nice because it means that clients do not pay a dime for covered repairs.

Like other warranty companies, Liberty Bell Auto Protect's coverage plans include 24-7 roadside assistance, towing, and out of gas help, in addition to the basic car warranty coverage. These features help warranty owners beyond what an extended warranty offers.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect has knowledgeable customer service and hires ASE licensed technicians. Liberty Bell Auto Protect takes good care of its clients and ensures that their cars are well taken care of.

Warranty coverage with Liberty Bell Auto Protect is also widely accepted by dealerships.

If you're looking for an extended warranty and the peace of mind it can offer, Liberty Bell Auto Protect is worth considering.

Call our recommended rep over at Liberty Bell Auto Protect below.

4.1

Nicola

October 9th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great conversation! I got great service in picking a plan that fit my budget. The representative I talked to was very knowledgeable of the plans, and made it easy finding a program that will protect my car for the next couple of years! Looking forward to working with you.

Oct 26, 2018

Hello Nicola, Thank you for the kind words. Positive feedback is always nice to hear. Thank you for choosing Liberty Bell Auto Protect. We appreciate your business. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Monique

October 5th, 2018 North Miami Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service. I never had a extended warranty before so I was a little skeptical. I did a claim and Jack walked me through the claims process and made my first encounter with the liberty bell very simple. I thought it would be more complicated but he stayed on the phone with me and explained everything to me as it was happening. Sorry about all of my questions haha. Monique

Oct 26, 2018

Hello Monique, We are happy we were able to help. We have worked tirelessly on simplifying our claims process, and making the event stress free. If you have any more questions feel free to call us at any time. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Samantha Gross

October 3rd, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You can put your trust in liberty bell. I have gone through 2 claims so far and I haven’t had any setbacks or pushback. My husbands 4Runner is almost ten years old and we bought it off the lot without a extended warranty which I heard was not a great move. Liberty Bell was the first and the last call I made for getting coverage. This past year alone they paid out about 1100 dollars on my truck. I also got a zero deductible. So I never paid anything at the shop. Very pleased over here. Ask for Jacob, he is a sweetheart.

Oct 08, 2018

Hi Samantha, We are happy to hear that your first few claims went smoothly with us. Drive safely. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Sam Mosseri

October 1st, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you for all the great help making sure that my RAM will be around for the long haul! Your service was very complete and very helpful! Super easy to get signed up. I was dreading having to go through this process when my factory warranty ran out but it was really simple! Thanks.

Oct 08, 2018

Hello Sam, We are happy to help. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Maurice

September 30th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a great experience with liberty bell , quickly got me in a rental car when my car broke down and payed my whole repair for only a $50.00 deductible . Wow

Oct 08, 2018

Hello Maurice, Thank you for the kind words. The rental car benefit is a great component of our coverage plans. It is nice to see it went to good use for you. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Eli

September 27th, 2018 West Long Branch, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m happy with the attention the customer service department gave me. Walked me right along claims process. My Jaguars check engine light was on so we got it towed to the dealer. It turns out the head gasket needed to be replaced otherwise it was going to get a lot worse. The dealer called up Liberty Bell and they took care of everything. Parts were ordered and I had my car back in a couple days. Would have cost $3345 if I didn’t have a warranty. Being that I paid 2500 for a 5 year plan, I’d say I made out pretty well.

Oct 08, 2018

Hello Eli, Here at Liberty Bell customer service is key. We pride ourselves on providing a service that can make our drivers feel comfortable on the road. We appreciate your business. Liberty Bell Auto Protect