Infinite Auto Protection

5.7

Lisa Hampton Indianapolis, IN

I have probably spoken to over 8 companies for a warranty on my Ram 1500 and all of were very pushy trying to get me to sign up on the spot but and infinite was on of the only ones to let me review it over ...

Reply from Infinite Auto Protection

Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experiences. Let us know if you need anything more.

Cary Merrell Nashville, TN

I was going to sell my car but I thought It doesn't hurt to look around for a warranty and maybe keep the car. I bought the top tier coverage plan which pretty much covers everything so for now I am a happy customer .

Ashley Wilson Miami, FL

I am 78 years old and I had a very hard time signing the document online. Bibi was very helpful and patient with me in completing and signing the document. Great customer service! will definitely recommend

Melissa Sweem Scranton, PA

Infinite is no joke I went into the shop on monday they sent an inspector on tuesday and got it approved early morning and I had my car back on wednesday. Very smooth and easy process thank you again.

Melina McClain ,

I was researching warranties and called Liberty Bell, Endurance, and Infinite Auto Protection. Everyone at Infinite was always so nice and the other companies they seemed to try and hard sell me so I picked Infinite.

Wanda Tampa, FL

I am happy with Infinite Auto Protection. They are transparent and reliable. They have been able to assist me whenever I have a question. Also, whenever I have needed car repair, it has been at my leisure. It never fails!

Reply from Infinite Auto Protection

We are thankful you chose to work with us. Thank you

Jul. 20th, 2020

Jason Elmore Los Angeles, CA

This vehicle protection plan has helped me more in 1 month then my standard car insurance has in 5 years. You get so much VALUE and FLEXIBILITY for car maintenance and repair. This is invaluable.

Thank you Jason!

Jul. 20th, 2020

Stanislav Shpits Boston, MA

Lied about coverage. Did not pay for repairs and parts that were listed as covered in a contract. Rude over the phone. Drop phone multiple times during conversation. Refused to connect to underwriter.

Nathan Pullman Carrollton, TX

Haven't found an insurance provider that's more customer focused than this one. They have been a blessing. I highly recommend.

Thanks Nathan

Jun. 14th, 2019

Melina Fleming Nolensville, TN

Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable when they explained the policy to me.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

this is the coverage i currently have on my car so far no complainants when i call in for anything customer service addresses my needs promptly

Reply from Infinite Auto Protection

Thanks Mia for taking the time to talk about your experience.

Jun. 14th, 2019