Best Company Guarantee Concord Auto Protect Logo

Concord Auto Protect

8.9

LAST UPDATED: September 29th, 2022

Concord Auto Protect offers drivers peace of mind with its protection plans. While a standard manufacturer's warranty will last only a few years, Concord Auto Protect has a variety of affordable and comprehensive plans for all makes and models of vehicles. Its award-winning customer service and claims team is available 24/7.

The company offers three protection plans: Powertrain, Advanced, and Premium.

Drivers that get an extended car warranty with the company get free roadside assistance and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Additionally, drivers won't have to worry about dealing with third-party companies as Concord Auto Protect is available nationwide.

The Good

• Protection Plans
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Exotic Car Warranty Provider
  • Positive Customer Reviews

Protection Plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three protection plans. Depending on how much coverage you would like will determine which protection plan you should choose.

The Powertrain plan is Concord's least comprehensive plan, but it is a great option if you're just looking for a basic policy with basic coverage. The Powertrain plan covers the following components:

• Engine
  • Towing
  • Locksmith
  • Rental car
  • 24-hour roadside

Concord's Advanced plan offers all the same coverage as the Powertrain, but you'll also receive coverage for your vehicles AWD/4x4 and Steering (manual or power) components.

The Premium plan is the company's most comprehensive plan. You'll get the same coverage as you do with the Powertrain and Advanced plan, plus all the following:

• Heating
  • Air conditioning
  • Fuel system
  • Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
  • Hi-tech electronics
  • Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front suspension

As you probably guessed, the Premium plan is going to be more expensive than the Powertrain or Advanced plan. However, you get the most coverage, which comes in handy in emergencies.

Concord Auto Protect also offers free 24/7 roadside assistance on all of its plans and clients can contact the company's customer service line 24/7.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

If you sign up for a plan with Concord Auto Protect and change your mind, you can get a full refund if you contact the company within 30 days of purchase.

Exotic Car Warranty Provider

Concord Auto Protect is unique in the fact that it offers luxury car warranties. If you own a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Maserati, or Aston Martin, we suggest contacting Concord for more information.

Concord Auto Protect provides bumper-to-bumper coverage for all exotic cars.

Positive Customer Reviews

Most reviews on Best Company reveal that consumers are generally happy with Concord Auto Protect's services, coverage, and customer service.

Many customers were especially happy with the company's customer service representatives. Customers stated that they didn't feel pressured to sign up and were pleased with the company's level of professionalism.

A number of reviews also mention Concord's pricing. While the pricing will vary with the vehicle and coverage, several customers said that Concord's pricing was fair and comparable to competitors.

The Bad

• Limited Cost and Contract Information
  • Excluded Coverage

Limited Cost and Contract Information

Concord's website does not disclose the prices, contract lengths, deductibles, or other fees.

This is because every vehicle make and model is different. Extended warranty contracts are governed by state regulations, so there is no straightforward way to know exactly what your extended warranty is going to cost without speaking with the company and getting a quote.

How much coverage you want will also change how much you pay — the more comprehensive the coverage, the more you will pay.

Excluded Coverage

Before signing the dotted line, be sure to read through your contract thoroughly. Your contract may exclude coverage for things like the carburetor, thermostat, battery, battery cable harness/wire, shock absorbers, head gaskets, timing belts, glass, lenses, balance shafts, fuses, fuse boxes, LED lighting, coolants, fluids, filters and more.

The Bottom Line

If you're looking for an extended warranty provider, you can't go wrong with Concord Auto Protect. The company's protection plans are thorough and offer you plenty of coverage (you can even view a sample contract on the website). Plus, there are a number of additional benefits available to you at no extra cost.

Additionally, Concord offers luxury car warranties, something not very many other companies do. As with all extended warranties, we recommend reading through your Concord Auto Protect contract before signing to ensure you get the coverage you need.

Call our recommended rep over at Concord Auto Protect below.

Message from
Concord Auto Protect

Buying a car is one of the biggest investments you will make in your life, so purchasing adequate protection for your vehicle is every bit as important as buying the car itself. Auto repair costs are ever-increasing and a carefully selected protection plan can make a great deal of difference to your budget. Having a customized service contract for your vehicle as a safeguard against costly, unexpected repairs affords you peace mind and security.

Concord Auto Protect is here to assist you with all your contract needs. We offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely. Please call us to get a free quote.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

jason pacheco Parker, CO

Absolute most pathetic business I have ever seen or dealt with. Car was in a shop with a blown motor and they gave the run around for over a month to only come back and say it wouldn't be covered when I had purchased the warranty that covered everything. Provided service records and everything they asked to still be denied. Claimed to have issued a refund for over a month now to still not have received a refund check. Do not do business with these crooks. Won't even respond anymore. Would leave zero stars if it was an option. Have a lawyer ready if needed.

gd mcclary Clinton, MD

Will never use this company or recommend this company to anyone ever! The one and only time I attempted to use this warranty company it was denied. When it clearly states in my Premium contract that the differential is one of the covered parts. Also, they asked for pictures of the damaged part and the fluid. The differential fluid had metal shavings in it and one of Concord maintenance technicians stated it was nothing wrong with the differential, just change the fluid and everything should be fine. So, I guess the metal flakes in the fluid meant nothing to there technicians. I said, whomever made that diagnosis should be fired on the spot

Mike Shimkus Fairless Hills, PA

called my several times to sign up, finally signed up and they took my money, sent me an email with basic information but nothing else. Nothing sent to me in the mail so that I can give to a repair shop if I would ever need to. no more phone calls, nothing. Other then an email I have no documentation or what coverage I have.?????

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hello Michael , In the email confirmation you received there's a link you can click on that would take you to our customer portal. Once your on the portal you would be able to view all the information , print and even file a claim online. We are also here to answer any of your questions , you can call us at 888-399-2811 . Most of our customers would call us before posting such a review to let us tend to their needs. Please give us a call so we can discuss your current request. We are here to help and hope that next time before posting a negative review you would give us a call.

Jun. 21st, 2021

Unhappy customer ,

You have the WORST customer service!!!!!!!! The lack of of anyone to help with my situation I am now without my car until Monday morning, very nice NOT!!!!! I call to get approval for a repair at 9:00-10:00 am, I get approval for the repair. The garage gets the e-mail asking for information to complete the repair and send the final invoice back so the the bill can be paid and call for a credit card number. The repair is complete both the garage and I call only to find out you are not open on Saturday???? How is it possible for a representative to call me, send an e-mail to the repair garage, call the garage but you are not open on Saturday!!!!??? You are authorize the repair but now you can't pay my bill on the same day you authorized the repair? I am totally confused. I would not recommend ever getting any service from this company that starts your repair process and at the end of the day you do not have your car!!!! Garages are open for repairs on Saturday and so should your warranty company

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Dear Unhappy Customer, Thank you for leaving this review. A claim was submitted on Saturday morning. We had approvals within 1-2 hours. Your shop completed the repair after business hours on Saturday. The shop was paid early Monday morning before 9 AM local time. We apologize for the timing and we strive for customer satisfaction. As you have stated in the review ,for a company to work as efficiently as we did on a Saturday just shows how high of a level of service we have. No other company would have that turn around on a business day. Feel free to call us to discuss... Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 15th, 2021

Darin Young Lehi, UT

I have a Premium package....called two days ago with a water pump issue and obtained a claim number. Called today from the Ford dealer to get an authorization for repairs and my service advisor was instructed to email a quote which was done around noon. No response. I called three times and all three times was told that nobody was available to handle the claim but somebody would call. I asked who and when and was told “I don’t know maybe by the end of the day”. When I told them that was not acceptable they hung up on me!! Later received a call and conferences in the representative with the shop but no authorization. Asked about a rental car since my truck is in the shop for the weekend and was told they can’t authorize a rental car until the repair is approved and that I can only have one rental day for every 8 hours of labor. Well spent 5 hours today trying to get authorization for a water pump but guess what NO response!! Now have no truck for three days, no rental car, no repair authorization and have been hung up on three times!! The sales person and their website boasts hassle free and fast claims processing.....what a SAD experience with this company!!!!!!!!

NANCE' Frisco, TX

MICHEAL S (AKA HENRY) FAKE NAME DENIED MY CLAIM, STATING VARIOUS REASON WHY THEY WOULD NOT PAY FOR IT. THEY LIED TO ME AND THE DEALERSHIP MULTIPLE TIMES. THEY WILL DENY YOU-DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. ITS A SCAM, USING FAKE NAMES AND FAKE REASONS WHY NOT TO PAY. MY JEEP STARTED MAKING A STRANGE NOISE OVER 1300 MILES INTO THE WARRANT-I QUICKLY TOOK IT TO THE DEALERSHIP TO HAVE FIX AND THEY DENIED PAYING FOR IT, OFFERING ME $250 CREDIT OR TO REIMBURSE ALL MY MONEY ON THE WARRANTY. HIRING A LAWYER TO TAKE CARE OF THIS ONE WILL BE A SATISFACTION FOR THEM HANGING UP ON ME MULTIPLE TIMES AND PRETENDING TO BE OTHER PEOPLE. SEE YOU IN COURT!

Michael Volante Warwick, RI

A few months ago, I began shopping around for an aftermarket warranty for my vehicle. I contacted a multitude of companies before discovering Concord Auto Protect. I spoke to a representative there and what they offered for the price was unbelievable, but now I know why. Concord does not cover any problem that has had a previous technical service bulletin issued in connection to that problem. To simplify, say your car has an issue with the steering components that the manufacturer is aware of. The manufacturer sends out a bulletin to dealers, not consumers, to help their technicians recognize and diagnose that fore-mentioned issue. Once this bulletin has been issued, Concord will not fix that problem at all in the future, whether you owned your vehicle at the time of the bulletin or not. I will say that Concord does list this in their contract, but they do not direct attention to this clause or explain it whatsoever. After speaking with numerous people in the mechanic world, service bulletins represent approximately 70% of the issues people bring vehicles in for. Concord will not fix any of these issues which basically renders your warranty useless. I highly suggest you avoid this company! There prices are too good to be true for a reason and that reason is you will never get reimbursed for your repairs. Also, most of their reviews seem to be fake.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

This review is not relevant to us. Customer name or other credentials does not match with our records. This kind of vague and non- credible review is not helpful. Concord Auto Protect prides themselves in customer satisfaction and will continue to strive for customer happiness. Thank you.

Jun. 5th, 2020