America First Logo

5.1

LAST UPDATED: September 7th, 2021

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Mountain America Logo
#2 Mountain America chevron_right
USAA Logo
#3 USAA chevron_right
Wells Fargo Logo
#4 Wells Fargo chevron_right
3.7

Anne Sainsbury Orem, UT

Last year right before Covid-19 hit we bought a new car and had it financed through America First. The process of paying off the loan was very straight forward and our experience with the bank was fairly seamless. We will definitely use them again when we buy our next car!

Tawnya M Burdette, AR

I have experiences with many different car loan companies. America First is my number one recommendation. They are fast, honest, and the easiest to get approved with. Once I had a car loan through Am First, I won’t go anywhere else.

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

We recently took out a car loan from America First. This was the first time we had ever taken out a car loan and we were so impressed. Their customer service was so amazing. Their loan rates were great as well. It was a quick and easy process. We bank with America First, and have for 20 years, so paying our monthly payment is so easy, we simply transfer the funds from our account to the loan.

Kelly Stanley Herriman, UT

America first works really fast with preapproval and they give the best rates

FABIO CAVALCANTI Orem, UT

I am a customer for more than 10 years and I love their services. Do not recall paying fees for anything .. I also used America first for four car loans.. I shopped around and they got a good rate. I liked it because as I have an account there, it was easy to make payments. The process to get the car loan is very simple, just a visit to the bank you get your credit line approved. Totally hassle free! Few things I wish it was better, I would like them to offer a credit card that I can use overseas that would not charge international fees.. also I would like them to be able to receive international transfers. Last year, I had to receive an international transfer and had to open an account on Chase for it.

austin pliler Layton, UT

I had a car loan through America first. They were really easy to interact with and have a great customer service. I have since paid off the car but will definitely use them again in the future.

Shante Reeder Draper, UT

I have banked with America First for 15 years and have been so happy with the level of customer support! We have checking and savings accounts, as well as home and auto loans through them. Customer service is always around to help, and they are very easy to reach.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

I bank with America 1st and had both my car loans with them. They have been amazing to work with and the communication has been amazing. When I got my loan with them for my car purchase they helped me walk through, search up and value cars that I could afford. Did a refi 2 years ago and they made that process seem seemless

Jeremy Balls Kaysville, UT

I have been with AFCU for 15 years. I have checking, savings, money market, car loans, and credit card accounts with them. Their products and service have always been the best. I've tried others, but always come back to AFCU

Stefanie Ewer Providence, UT

Have always got my car loans from America First. Offer great interest rates. Doesn’t take forever to process a loan. Let you pick your monthly due date. Employees are always friendly and helpful. Also have my checking and savings accounts with them. Lots of different account options. Easy to use online banking and manage your money.

J Paul Wright Central, UT

I have had a few car loans through America First. They have been easy to work with and getting a loan approved has been very simple. I am not aware of an online option for payment (I guess I haven't bothered to check) because the payments have always been paid in person at their branches. An easy online payment would be nice. The interest rates were always really good.

KS Orem, UT

America First always have the best rates for car loans! We have had two and they're really good to work with.

Lukaah Marlowe American Fork, UT

I really like AFCU. It is a great bank, and with Zelle integrated into its app, it is a great way to send and share money. I really like everything, except the app design, it needs a renovation.

Lknls Salt Lake City, UT

We have had a great experience with America First. They had the lowest rate when we were looking and they made the whole process easy. They work with us when anything comes up.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

We have loved America first and been a customer for more than 10 years. They have been great always giving us a great interest rate or letting us put a car payment to the end of our loan.

Aaron Paxman Lehi, UT

I have been banking with America First for the last 20+ years because their customer service is outstanding. I was able to get my truck loan through them with ease. They help you make the best decisions with your money.

Samantha Millville, UT

Great interest rate, love the ten day grace period. Didn't understand not being able to pay more and have it applied to the entire amount, and not just the next month. Never could get a straight answer, but over all happy with my experience.

Tyler Strieby Lehi, UT

America First has handled all of our auto loans. They have provided the best rates, even though I tend to shop around a lot when it comes to finances. They make it easy and convenient to pay.

Lindsey B Orem, UT

America First has always been a great credit union so it is no surprise that their car loans are the same. I love the interest rate that I got with my last car purchase and the loan officer was very helpful during the process. I will use them again in the future.

Brennan Orem, UT

Awesome rates and great loan officers. My auto loan experience was and continues to be amazing. The next time I get a car I will definitely go through America First. My loan officer was able to get me a lower rate at the last second just to help me out. I really appreciated this effort.

Brody B Orem, UT

Fast and easy approval. I have loved working with America First for multiple auto loans. They are always very helpful answering any questions I have and their interest rates are more than competitive. I will always recommend America First to anyone looking for an auto loan.

Jeff B Orem, UT

Always very fair when it comes to auto loans. I have had many auto loans from America First over the years and haven't had a single bad experience. Their loan officers are very educated on the products they offer and if you have any questions their customer service is great. I will continue to finance my cars through America First.

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

We have a car loan through America First right now, and they have been easy to work with. We arranged it through the dealer, then followed up with the bank. The payment comes out automatically every month, and the interest is reasonable.

Gavin Schmalz Saratoga Springs, UT

America First is where I went as a first time car buyer. they helped me through the process and have been nothing but helpful towards me throughout the whole process. the only problem I have is with their app. I hate how it is set up and the really need to rethink that portion of their services.

Benjamin Taliulu Salt Lake City, UT

Been an America First customer going on 20yrs. Love the customer service they provide. I’ve had car loans, home equity loans and personal loans throughout the years and have always found their rates to be very competitive if not the lowest around.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

America First is one of the largest Credit Unions in our state. So, i assumed they would see me as another customer, but the tellers and loan officers learned my name, and treated me as a person not as a customer. Motorcycle loan was painless and simple.

Tualagi Saint George, UT

i called and spoke with a loan officer and was pre approved for a car loan. i got everything signed and done less than an hour and walked out with my loan papers, fair interest rate, and affordable monthly payment that fit my budget. Loan officer was very helpful and friendly.

tini mapu Orem, UT

I've banked with AFCU for a long time. They made it so easy for me to go in and get a car loan. I have more then one with them. They are so kind at the credit union. I really love them!!!! They have a lot of different programs. They also are helping me clean my credit.

Katie Young Charlottesville, VA

Was very pleased with my auto loan through AFCU. It was my first auto loan and I was approved for a great rate, even with little established credit. It was always easy to submit payments online and was very easy to pay off the remainder of my loan when I sold the car. I always had great customer service in person and over the phone.

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

Helped my daughter get her first loan through America First and I do not regret it. They treated her with kindness and respect and made her feel at ease. They are great to help if you're a new or old customer. It does not matter. They are always so accommodating!

Landon Robison Layton, UT

My wife got her car loan through America First and they had the lowest interest rates by far. We also both bank through there, and we have never had any issues. We definitely would continue to get our auto loans through America First and would recommend them to anyone. They always have wonderful customer service as well.

Karli American Fork, UT

Great customer service and low interest rates. Have had two car loans through them and both have been easy to set up payments for.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

We had a car loan through America First. It was quick and easy to get approved and the automated payment made it so easy to make the payments each month.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

Getting our car loan through America First was really quick and efficient and I love that I can see it on my mobile app with all of my other accounts!

Suzanna Wootton Springville, UT

I bought my very first car With America first and they were very helpful. I just bought my second car with them as well in the process was very quick.

Leisha Logan, UT

I had a car loan with America First for a little over a year, and they were great to work with!! Their interest rates are great and I got quick approval!!

Melissa vandenover Saratoga Springs, UT

Fantastic credit union. We love going through AFCU for any of our loans and banking. They are great to work with when life happens and offer great customer service

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

I had a car loan from them. They let me pay more than the amount so I had enough built up that some months I didn’t owe money. I would get another car loan from them again.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I have both my car loans through America First CU. They have excellent customer service and rates and they make it super simple to pay for our loans through our online checking.

Amanda Olsen Eagle Mountain, UT

Love using America First for our car loan! Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Explained the details of the loan and made sure we understood the terms. We were also able to get a great rate!

JAKE American Fork, UT

We have worked with America First a few times for loans. We really liked their easy approval process. We also found a good rate with them which is why we had decided to go with them. Their employees were also very helpful as well.

Micah Bradshaw Salem, UT

We have had a few car loans from America First. Pre-approval is super easy and interest rates are competative. You can make the payments manually or have them automatically taken from accounts.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

America First has the best customer service. I went in and was treated like family. The guy that helped me, Rogelio, was incredible. He informed me on all my options and leaned me in the right direction.

Sofie Rosenvall Alpine, UT

We have had a loan with America First and it wasn't my favorite... One of the problems was they don't send you a monthly bill that you can turn around and main in with payment and if you have to pay over the phone there is a fee... I would much rather be able to get a bill in the mail and then send a payment or hop on a website and make a payment. Instead I would have to go into a branch to make the monthly payment and there were times when I would forget... Overall they were always kind in the branches, but I just wish their billing was different!

Mark Evers Lehi, UT

America First is a great credit union! They have a great sub prime branch as well... They are always present at our tent sakes which makes financing a little easier! Thanks America First!

Leslie West Jordan, UT

Excellent credit union with awesome rates! Friendly customer service agents... I got an excellent rate on my car loan and I can just transfer money from my checking account to pay it. Happy customer!

Rashida Laumatia Saint George, UT

Didn’t take long for an approval. They had amazing customer service and answered all of my questions. They were also able to work with me and their communication was always great.

Brin Stevens Provo, UT

Lowest rate on our car loan, and we got approved super quickly! Paying with the app makes it super convenient.

Ryan Matheson Garden City, ID

I used this company for my car loan and they are great. Easy to work with and they answered all of my questions!

Jen Burt Herriman, UT

I have a car loan through America First. I have never had any problems with them. I like that I can set my loan up for automatic payments.