StudentUniverse Logo

StudentUniverse

KateE Brighton, MA

I've booked several flights with StudentUniverse and have saved a lot of money using their promo codes, and I'm not even a student. The first time I booked, they even called me to tell me how it works and how to find my booking on the airline's website. I have had no issues.

Jiayuan Liang

The discount is great. maybe the time of releasing the discount ticket can be earlier

Rio Usui Chicago, IL

I like how this service gives to actual students, thank you!

Tianxi Zhao Evanston, IL

It’s easy to use. The tickets are cheap. I waited a long time because the website crashed.

Riley O'Neill Queens, NY

Super cheap flights. Only complaint is I didn’t know sooner

Matty Mendlowitz Stony Point, NY

The booking confirmation was sent to me almost immediately, although I am still waiting for more information about the flight/E ticket

Sydney Herbruck Cleveland, OH

StudentUniverse made it very easy for me to book my flights for my study abroad trip coming up this Spring!

Olivier Massicot Champaign, IL

I have to log into the website to find something that looks like my ticket, but I would rather have received a simple email with the ticket, just like what happens when you book with an airline.

Kenzie Meek Birmingham, AL

StudentUniverse made my trip easy and affordable to book! I’m so thankful to be flying rather than driving 7 hours.

Kayly Z Boston, MA

I liked how quick and easy it was to navigate to get my flights. Overall a smooth experience so far.

Maeesha Tasnim Naomi Brookline, MA

I liked the pricing but I faced some issues while making the payment. So I had to book over and over to check if my payment has been processed.

Shubham Aggarwal

I am happy with the better flight combinations provided by the student universe and their customer care (on call) support as well.

Bre Denver, CO

Easy transaction and customer service was friendly and no long waiting time. However I was told I was going to have to pay a certain amount and was charged $30 more. Very misleading!!

Pranav Guruprasad

I liked the fact that the team was very meticulous with the booking. In addition, the response to emails sent were very quick, facilitating quick and efficient communication.

CDL

So far so good. I still need to hear from Aer Lingus directly with the flight details but Student Universe has been a good service.

Seva İvrendi Edirne, 22

when i tried to buy my tickets i had a card problem but student universe helped me to solve the problem and they returned my email very quickly. they were so concerned.

QP

Student universe is very convenient to use and offers Amazon stufent discount, which is great. Compared to other traveling websites, their communications are smooth

Rana Maher Doha, DA

The dealing was good specially when I booked a flight. Studentuniverse makes sure that the person who booked a flight is the same person who paid by master card. I like their eagerness about that.

Yael Ochoa Bad Bevensen, NI

student universe is my favorite travel booking site, and my go-to for international flights. the deals are amazing, and the user experience is unmatched

Morgan Jacksonville, FL

I didn't like that when I canceled within 2 minutes, my one-way ticket to purchase a multi-city ticket, I was charged for the promo code discount and a rebate discount which totaled $30. Why would I be charged for a discount?? The advertisement says you can cancel without charge within 24 hours.

Enrique Aparicio

I liked that it gives someone flexibility when choosing a flight. It allows you to see where the cheapest flights are offered. It was also really easy to navigate.

Daniel Tokumoto Lima, LMA

I have tried different websites before, it seems that this one works better and gets good discounts. I hope I'm not wrong. My family and I travel constantly.

Ellen Miller Coimbatore, TN

I think I've got a good price for oneway ticket. That I had to send passport and credit card front and back copy was the first time when I booked online. I was lucky to have this available right away.

Lucy Laffoon Sofia, 22

Very good prices for last minute purchases. However, one is unable to put in any of the advantage or travel numbers to be able to secure benefits of being a member to the airline.

Saurin Mehta Chicago, IL

Quick, easy, seamless booking site. Definitely recommend.

Ferllyne Sadi Philadelphia, PA

I love this app because it is cheap and student can afford that!

Sai Kumar Springfield, IL

Doing good and easy to book a ticket and

Jason C de Mets Cedarville, OH

I like the availability to have lower prices on plane tickets, especially with the Prime discount. It makes a more practical approach to purchasing tickets as a college student.

Nina Austin, TX

I liked how simple and easy it was to purchase a flight. I loved the the amount of options available, how y'all had the most cost-effective flights, and how I was able to purchase flight insurance at a reasonable price!

Scout Barratt Busan, 26

I appreciate that they were quick to verify if I was indeed the purchaser of the ticket, and swiftly verified that I was within hours of my response. Trustworthiness and reliable responsiveness are valuable traits.

shreya ciryam Oxnard, CA

Phone Service was good But the website is unclear about eligibility. Unsure if you’re older than 26 and not a student if you can make a booking through your agency or not. Tickets are thousands of dollars, and it’s tricky to book if we are unsure if we are denied a seat when we go to the airport to fly.

Jason Su Columbus, OH

The price and the amazon prime student discount. Also, being able to get pricing for different airlines on an app/website without having to search it one by one on my own is convenient.

Chichi Bacoor, CAV

First time using StudentUniverse and I am very satisfied! I booked a flight at midnight, contacted their wechat account in the morning and the response is so fast! Got my ticket in less than 12 hours after booking.

Johanna Ghabour Jersey City, NJ

I have bought several flights from StudentUniverse and the deals are always there to be had. Whenever you use a promo code, the prices are significantly below the rest of the market.

Katrina

I like how my experience was, it was straightforward and simple.

Veerpal Shah Columbus, OH

It was a good platform, smooth transition pages.

林承賢 Irvine, CA

The user interface is very friendly and easy to use it.

Arooj Naeem Richardson, TX

best website i’ve ever used. got my flight super cheap

2 months ago Edited January 2, 2024

Imo S Santa Fe, NM

I liked the discounts thank you. :) (@3@)

Thomas Anthony McGuigan Samut Prakan, 11

Everything was perfect, the price of the flight was very reasonable. Thank you

Katherine Estrada New York, NY

It was easy to book and the customer service was extremely quick!

Dowthyak Sai Corpus Christi, TX

Found cheap flight possible . It was a good experience overall. As I am a student it helped me.

Tamar Goren Chicago, IL

Loved the simplicity and quick approach and experience and the price! Didn't like there isn't chat function, clumsy to get advice from the company

Tanya Atkinson Halifax, NS

Never heard of this app until 2 days ago. I booked my first flights with no issues and at decent price.

Selim schaurer

I not only like but truly appreciate the graph of options to choose when you click flexible

Alexa Lugo Vellezzo Bellini, PV

Very helpful website! I appreciate the straight forward pricing and flight information

Reem Haddad Houston, TX

Definitely a great experience so far. Great prices and have been such a great help!

Hannah Ink Seattle, WA

I liked the price of my ticket and the relative simplicity of booking. I don’t like that my seat selection failed. Would like to fix that.

Sajib Joseph Mondol Khulna, 27

To be honest, studentuniverse help me to find the cheapest flights that can't provide by any other websites.

Karikari Achireko Accra, AA

I loved the timely response from the customer care operatives as they were always available to help upon inquiries.