StudentUniverse Logo

StudentUniverse

Montse Estrany Bover Tucson, AZ

Very good prices compared to other websites.

Mark Kiel Chicago, IL

I appreciated that baggage policies were included.

A-Z Studio La'ie, HI

I love how the website/app is very easy to navigate

cecilio carpio MO

Nice website. Easy to use. Don't Know what else to say

Arham Farman Islamabad, IS

First off, I actually found a flight on discounted rate. Secondly, the whole booking process was really straightforward and easy. I had some queries about the flight itinerary so I called the customer care, they were super friendly and helped and understand the details. Overall, it was a great bargain and a good experience.

10 months ago Edited April 25, 2023

Linh Nguyễn Granville, OH

When I booked my flight, it asked me for an extra $8 tip, and I accidentally pressed it. Although the service is very good, you can add 1 step that after pressing they can still cancel instead of going directly to confirmation.

Felise Milan Hastings-on-Hudson, NY

While I did ultimately receive my booking confirmation, it was a very frought process. Initially I made it all the way thru payment and then got a message that they couldn't complete my reservation. I tried it again and then got a message that I would have to call. I called and was told that during the time I chose the flight and finished filling out the info on the website, the price had gone up and if I wanted her to book it for me at the new higher price it would be more than $100 more and she would be charging me a few for booking it. I chose to go back on and was ultimately able to book the flight at the original price. But this all took a long time and was very frustrating.

Elizabeth LaFlamme Anderson, SC

Everything was easy to use and as I checked out, the price kept getting lower and lower… like more and more coupons were found than before and the ticket was much cheaper than expected and saved me so much money. AND they responded to my emails within the hour which helped me book my flight quicker.

Gagandeep Kaur

Too tedious process & complicated. It’s popular site with reasonable prices

Kofi Dwomo Peshawar, KP

I was shown a discounted price to pay, but my card was credited without the discount. This unethical practice, the customer should be told full amount without any gimmicks

P

Your website is very helpful to book low cost flight ticket

Grace Bailey Berja, AL

easy to use, i got great deals, and they sent me my booking right away.

Noahaviation

Very great and easy service! I saw the lowest price ever for my trip to Japan!

Tue Minh Nguyen Hoang Fort Worth, TX

Student Universe has great deals on flights, especially for long haul flights

Jaden Hernandez-Romious Houston, TX

I really appreciate the discounted tickets, but the Amazon drop at 2 am was rough during finals and the site crashing was frustrating

Tinsley Minneapolis, MN

Great discount. Although the server was busy at first, the problem was fixed quickly.

Aidan Jackson Anchorage, AK

It is pretty easy to find flights that worked for me, but it was devastating to see how much the prices raised during the day.

Susan Wanjiru Kigali, 01

I loved the fact that I could book a flight at a cheaper price. Also, the site is easy to maneuver. Thanks

Mackenzie Williams Atlanta, GA

I liked how easy and efficient it was to book my flight. I also liked the different options that student universe offers.

4 months ago Edited October 30, 2023

Alvian Erwansyah Corvallis, OR

everything is just super easy, but i cant used the apps version on my iphone, it keeps closing the app once i make reservation

Teagan Frey Owen, WI

I liked looking at the variability of priced and dated when booking. I wish I could see whether or not my payment went through immediately though.

anna koh Amherst, MA

was very easy to use. depending on how easy it is to check in closer to the travel date, i will be able to see if i'd use studentuniverse again.

Nina Tran Buffalo, NY

Have discounts options for some fights that help students out. I wish there could be more options in the future open up!

Noah M. Pleasanton, CA

I have never heard of this website before but I appreciate what they are doing and I contributed forward to help someone else. That makes me happy to hear

Oppong Evans Accra, AA

Studentuniverse made it easier for me to book my flight and it was very much affordable when I was initially facing problems booking using the airline apps.

Ryan Wallace

Great price, but the day of my flight, they sent me an email about my upcoming trip. Clicked to log in, password didn't work. Reset password? Email not found, even though I was redirected from the email they sent me. Was not able to contact anyone without making an expensive call to the US or sending an email. I had a very important international flight coming up. Luckily I was able to check in directly with the airline. Well, sort of. I was able to check in with the first of two airlines, because it was through a third party...

Sam Settelmeyer Eugene, OR

StudentUniverse has consistently had good rates. Sometimes the volume of communication between them and the direct airlines can be hard to keep up with, but it's worth it for the cost savings!

Defne Dikmen Istanbul, 34

I was somehow flagged as fraud and had to send multiple documents. This never happens with other websites. I think I took care of it but there was definitely some miscommunication. I certainly didn't like receiving a call about an email you sent half an hour ago.

Neha Nagarkar

The flight recommendations are great! and the process is hassle free. Only thing that can be improved is customer service. Many a times the wait of calls is very long and customer representative should be a lil more friendly.

Ayala T. Los Angeles, CA

So far so good as in follow up’s and communication, this is my first time booking my flight ticket with StudentUniverse so I’ll have a better understanding after I’ll end with my travel. Thank you

nubbuka Sacramento, CA

amazing service very quick, wish there was a bit more explanation rearding additional information a bit but overall it was all covered, just had to call which was also quick! so thanks a lot!

Nik Wickerhauser Kansas City, MO

I use student universe whenever I need to buy a flight! It is almost always the cheapest option. I learned about it from a friend and I tell all my friends about it. It's free!

Shubh Nahar Mumbai, MH

Quick booking and at reasonable rates, loved my experience booking with Student Universe and as my first time using it. Have recommended all my friends to do the same and would recommend you to as well.

Justin Larson Sioux Falls, SD

Great prices and very easy to use. My first trip was canceled due to a complication with one of the flights, but I was refunded the money and ended up saving over $800 on the next flight so it worked out very well!

Gregory Askew

Flyus did a bait and switch with their price for the Turkish Airlines flight to Saudi the same day. It displayed as $1500 but jumped up to $2200 when I went to pay. I was happy to find a better price for a British Airways through Student Universe and not get a surprise price change.

Rachel Ann Fresno, CA

Had a wonderful experience booking a flight ticket, received my reservation numbers and checked them directly through the airlines and they both were there. Will definitely use this again in the future!

jennifer ha McLean, VA

Costumer service was super helpful when my flight confirmation didn't go through. Luckily it went through the second time but the lady on the phone was super nice and helpful!!

Marilyn Guerrera Naugatuck, CT

Thank you for the best ticket. I hope the whole world ticket can even cheaper. It is too high for me to fly, but I thank you this website provide the ticket that I can pay. Thank you again.

Abha Ashapure

Service and support for booking my flight ticket.

Dusshyant Ujjaen Delhi, DL

its easy and convenient to book the flight ticket.

Daniel Ashat Sterling, VA

Great communication tools, easy to use desktop interface.

Francesca Cedron Martinez, CA

Good prices and overall discounts for students

Erin Baker Burlington, VT

StudentUniverse saved me $500 on a flight to Barbados!!!!

Brendan Lindicy New York, NY

I liked that you allow buyers to choose their seats and include bag protection as well as specialized meals in case of dietary restrictions. I also enjoyed the discounts and various choices of flights available. My dislikes are how some features are available on the website but not available on the app and vice versa. For example, bag protection was only available on the app but not on the website or seat selection was only available on the website but not on the app. My other dislike is that bag checks don’t specify the price of additional bags until after booking the flight.

Madelaine Botti Bonita Springs, FL

I was surprised to have this link appear to Student Universe while booking our flight from a different search engine. I even shut it down and restarted and it happened again. So I decided it must be legitimate. It was easy. The price was was very good. Thank you!

Freda Liang Ann Arbor, MI

I like the interface and for providing flexible dates to check different prices. But sometimes even with student discounts, the price is still higher than other flight tickets booking websites. I hope there will be more discounts/coupons for students.

Valentina Alice Gozzini Allston, MA

I like how easy the website work. I like being informed about the baggage [possibilities right on the website and that I don't have to communicate directly with the airlines with every small question when purchasing the ticket.

Joseph Tanios

The price and the quick response to my feedback. One thing I would like to add: It would have helped me a great deal before I finalized and paid for the ticket, to know that I will not be able to select my seats until 24 hours before departure. I accessed British Airways website and that is the response I received. This means I will not have too many choices with regard to seating. Thanks for listening.

Myles Griffin Washington, DC

Overall, I had a smooth booking experience. The rest has been slightly annoying but manageable. Firstly, I didn't receive my E-ticket immediately and I had to contact customer support. Luckily, the guy who assisted me was very friendly and was able to assist right away. Secondly, StudentUniverse doesn't clarify whether a ticket is an Economy or Basic economy ticket. And while it might not make a huge difference for smaller budget airlines, it makes a huge difference for United in specific because on a basic economy ticket, you don't get free seat selection or a free checked bag. The one comforting thing is that I was able to use a flight voucher for my ticket. So having to pay for the bags and possibly seat selection isn't going to be a huge financial blow. The other comforting thing is that United is a decent airline from my experience, so basic economy won't be too much of a headache. Nonetheless, what can I do? Just hoping for the best and that I'll make it to France next month.

Cloe Nhalungo Seoul, 11

I hadn’t checked my email after purchasing the ticket and quickly learned about the ticketing issue. When I saw the issued had been fixed without my own intervention I was very pleased. And I saw that the company continued to contact me after I hadn’t answered the first time. Thank you for your service and support!