National Funding

1.3

1 User Review

National Funding provides small businesses with loans and merchant cash advances for working capital. The company does equipment leasing for some customers, networking with a wide variety of vendors. No collateral is required and funding is fast.

#1 OnDeck Logo OnDeck ›

8.5

Overall
Score

#2 LoanBuilder Logo LoanBuilder ›

7.9

Overall
Score

#3 Kabbage Logo Kabbage ›

7.8

Overall
Score

#79 National Funding Logo National Funding

1.3

Overall
Score

The Good

• Great features
  • Several products to choose from
  • Access to cash

Features

The following are helpful features available through National Funding:

• Offers a Variety of Products
  • Fast Approval Time
  • No Collateral Required

Products

There are lots of products for business owners:

• Small business loans of up to $500,000
  • Merchant Cash Advances that are deducted daily based upon the business's future credit card invoices.
  • Equipment leasing to help businesses get access to equipment without compromising their existing capital

Access to Cash

A big incentive to use National Funding financing is their fast access to cash and loan approval time. Generally, customers can apply for and receive approval for a lending product from National Funding instantly. Access to cash happens within 24 hours. For other unsecured lenders in the industry, it could take as long as three months to get access to cash.

With unsecured loans from National Funding, no collateral is required. You can get unsecured loans up to $500k.

The Bad

• Missing information
  • Website issues

Missing Information

One of the big reasons we rank National Funding so low is because they do not display key pieces of information on their website. For starters, there are no application requirements (credit score, time in business, or current revenue requirements). There is also no information on the company's interest rates, term lengths, or fees.

Website

The website was a little bit difficult to navigate. We had to browse press releases, read other online reviews, and make a phone-in to answer some key questions about the lending products offered by National Funding. As stated above, there was not a lot of information to find.

Compare to the top rated business loan companies.

The Bottom Line

This type of loan may be good for those who don't qualify for other business loans, but need large loans for equipment financing. However, there are too many unknowns for us to recommend using National Funding. Actual application requirements and loan interest rates are not given online - which we view as a big red flag. We do not recommend working with National Funding at this time.
View Top Rated Companies

June 29th, 2015 San Diego, CA

National Funding was great to work with! I had an urgent need for capital for my business. I filled out the simple form on their website and a representative contacted me within a matter of minutes. I got the funds I need in my account the next day! National Funding got me the cash I needed when I needed it, I would recommend them to anyone in need of cash or equipment.