BlueVine provides small and medium-sized businesses with access to fast and simple working capital up to $5 million. Its advanced, online platform offers multiple products, including lines of credit, term loans, and invoice factoring, specifically designed to meet the diverse needs of today’s business owners.

With a business line of credit, customers can receive a revolving credit line up to $250,000. With a term loan, customers can get a lump sum of funds up to $250,000. With invoice factoring, customers can get funds based on outstanding invoices of up to $5 million. To date, BlueVine has funded over $2 billion in working capital to more than 15,000 small business owners.

Note that BlueVine is best for businesses that have been in operation for at least six months, have a personal credit score of 600 or more, and own a business generating at least $100,000 in annual revenue.

You can find BlueVine reviews below to see how customers feel about its offerings compared to other loan service providers.

The Good

• Multiple Funding Options
  • Easy Requirements
  • Options for Startups
  • Funds Available Quickly
  • No Contracts or Prepayment Penalties

Multiple Funding Options

BlueVine offers a variety of funding products, giving business owners quick access to the type of working capital that will work best for them. BlueVine offers business lines of credit, term loans, and invoice factoring. Here is a highlight of each offered product:

Business Line of Credit

BlueVine's line of credit gives businesses access to funding whenever they need, up to their credit limit. With BlueVine's Flex Credit, it is unlike traditional cash flow loans or merchant cash advances. The funding is revolving credit rather than a one-time lump sum. Business owners can pay off their outstanding funds, then additional funds will once again become available.

BlueVine's Flex Credit lines range from $5,000 to $250,000. Repayment terms can be fixed monthly or weekly payments over six or 12 months. Rates start at 4.8 percent with no closing fees, origination fees, or prepayment fees.

Businesses must have at least six months in operation, a personal credit score of 600 or more, and at least $100,000 in annual revenue to qualify for BlueVine's Flex Credit.

BlueVine's Flex Credit is available in 48 states, excluding North Dakota and South Dakota.

Term Loan

BlueVine's term loans provide 100 percent of the loan funds upfront and are best for large investments, cash flow management, or consolidation of existing debt into one payment.

The term loans range from $5,000 to $250,000. Repayment terms can be 26 or 52 weekly installments at a fixed interest rate. Rates start at 4.8 percent with no draw fees or origination fees.

Borrowers may be eligible to renew their BlueVine term loan after 50 percent of the loan is paid off.

Businesses must have at least six months in operation, a personal credit score of 600 or more, and at least $100,000 in annual revenue to qualify for a BlueVine term loan.

BlueVine's term loans are available in 48 states, excluding North Dakota and South Dakota.

Invoice Factoring

BlueVine's invoice factoring is meant to solve cash flow challenges by giving business owners funding for their outstanding invoices.

BlueVine offers factoring lines up to $5 million and provides 85 to 90 percent of the money upfront. Once a business owner's sales increase, BlueVine will increase the credit limit.

Invoice factoring does not require long-term contracts, any minimum volume, or termination fees.

Businesses must have at least three months in operation, a personal credit score of 530 or more, and at least $10,000 in monthly revenue.

BlueVine's invoice factoring is available nationwide.

Easy Requirements

BlueVine only works with U.S.-based businesses and has a simple application process.

For a term loan, businesses must have a minimum FICO of 600 and $100,000 in annual revenue to qualify.

For a line of credit, businesses must have a minimum FICO of 600 and make at least $10,000 a month in revenue to qualify.

For BlueVine invoice factoring, the company can work with business owners who have less than perfect credit scores, as low as 530, and have $100,000 in annual revenue.

Good Option for Younger Companies

To qualify for a line of credit or a term loan, a company only must be in business for at least six months. For invoice factoring, BlueVine only requires three months in business. The company does not charge origination or closing fees and does not have a minimum sales volume requirement for any of its loan products, making it a good resource for new small business ventures.

BlueVine's customers are also not required to sign a contract and there is no requirement to receive a specific number of invoice advances, meaning that small businesses in a cash flow crunch can use BlueVine's services for short-term financing or long-term loans as needed.

BlueVine's funding amounts are also convenient for younger companies looking for a wide range of options. Loan amounts range from $5,000 to $5 million.

Funds Available Quickly

Businesses can sign up for a BlueVine account online in 10 minutes and get quick access to funding within the same day. If a business is applying for invoice factoring, they can easily connect their accounting software to BlueVine to sync their available unpaid invoices. BlueVine supports the following accounting software:

• Freshbooks
  • Xero
  • QuickBooks

If companies do not use invoice financing or accounting software, they can upload invoices manually on their BlueVine dashboard.

BlueVine can make a decision on financing options for business ventures in as little as one business day.

With BlueVine’s wire option, businesses can receive cash in their bank account the same day. BlueVine's lines of credit and term loans go up to $250,000, while its invoice factoring credit lines go up to $5 million.

Business owners can obtain custom quotes if their needs are different from the credit lines available.

No Contracts or Prepayment Penalties

Small businesses in a cash flow crunch can use BlueVine's business loan services for short-term financing or long-term financing as needed and can make payments back early without penalty.

The Bad

• Fees
  • Restrictions

Fees

BlueVine offers quick finance options for businesses struggling with cash flow problems, but for invoice factoring funding, borrowers only receive 85 to 90 percent upfront and must pay a one percent fee per week for the advance.

For example, for a $20,000 invoice advance for 12 weeks, BlueVine initially keeps $3,000 of the loan advance, $600 of which will be paid as a rebate to the business when its customer pays the invoice in full.

However, BlueVine's lines of credit and term loans do not require any hidden fees, prepayment penalties, or origination fees.

Restrictions

Currently, BlueVine only offers products and business lending to clients with a FICO score over 530 and more than $10,000 a month in revenue. The company does not offer its line of credit, term loans, or invoice factoring to businesses outside of the United States.

BlueVine's line of credit and term loan is available in all states except North Dakota and South Dakota. However, BlueVine’s invoice factoring product is available in all 50 states.

The Bottom Line

BlueVine provides business lending and quick access funding solutions for small to medium-sized businesses that are looking to grow or have cash flow problems. BlueVine’s line of credit, term loan, and invoice factoring services may help you cover your payroll and meet other expenses so you can keep running and growing your small business.

BlueVine has three types of business loan types including working capital, asset-based financing, and alternative financing. Unfortunately, BlueVine requires borrowers to get a BlueVine account and there are some restrictions in regards to what the company has to offer.

Potential customers should keep in mind that BlueVine requires customers to have a credit score of 530 or higher.

View Best Business Loan Lenders

Jami Oliver
September 11th, 2019 Dublin, OH

Bluevine does not disclose up front that it considers trust account money as an asset to the borrowing company. This is a real problem for attorneys, who handle money in trust for clients and for whom trust money may not be counted as an asset. Of greater concern is the fine print in the loan document wherein Bluevine attempts to secure rights to money held in trust accounts. Lawyers who borrow money should be aware of this and BlueVine needs to revise their terms to be sure they are complaint with state laws and ethics requirements. There is no way my business could have signed a loan document after reading the small print.

BlueVine Logo

Reply from BlueVine

Sep 17, 2019

Hi Jami, We’re sorry to hear that your experience with BlueVine was anything but stellar. We wanted to clarify that we did not attempt to secure rights to the money held in the trust accounts, and do not consider that as an asset. If you need any additional assistance with your account, feel free to contact our support team at [email protected] or call us at (888) 216-9619. Sincerely, Team BlueVine

Mike Farha
August 21st, 2019 Ann Arbor, MI DETAILS

If you are looking to expand your business and secure finances to maintain business operations, Bluevine is the way to go. I have been with this company for four years now and since have multiplied profit margins by three each year. Everything from flexibility of payment deadlines to interest charges have positively shaped and impacted business. A special thanks to my account manager Sewar N for the excellent customer service and making my experience at Bluevine that more pleasant! She have been extremely helpful in making communication effective and easy. Emails are always immediate response. Not only has she been able to respond immediately, she also has been helpful with providing beneficial, valuable information until today is applied to improve my business. Ms. N has taken the extra time to ensure customer satisfaction. Much appreciated! Looking forward to being a long-term customer of BlueVine

Thommy Sandvick
July 29th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS

BlueVine has been great to work with! I am an IT contractor for a big global corporation and their payroll processes sometimes cause trouble with cashflow. BlueVine has been an absolute life saver. Everyone I've encountered has always been extremely willing to help and very fast to reply to any inquiries I have had. I'd highly recommend!

Charles
July 19th, 2019 Norwalk, CT DETAILS

BlueVine has really helped me and my company get through a tough invoicing situation with one of my clients. Stephanie D has been delightful to work with.

RCR PLUMBING SERVICES, INC
July 12th, 2019 Miami, FL

FASTEST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE EVER. Mitch S OUR SALES REP AMAZING. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Rhonda M.
July 10th, 2019 Groveland, FL DETAILS

Stephanie D has helped tremedously, and most the time in a crunch. She responds in a very timely manner, is very kind and understanding. I have confidence that she is listening and working towards the best solutions of the needs at the time. It is a pleasure and a blessing to work with Stephanie D.

Jeffrey Johnson
July 10th, 2019 Ponte Vedra Beach, FL DETAILS

My experience at BlueVine has always been seamless and without any problems. My customer service rep at BlueVine, Sewar N, is a top quality professional and never lets me down whether assisting with processing advances or with accounting information. My overall experience at BlueVine has been extremely positive.

Mark Suddreth
July 8th, 2019 Ocean Isle Beach, NC

Alfred was very friendly and very responsive. He made the process simple.

Denise de la Cruz
July 8th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

This has saved me more than once. In my business it is the norm to wait 45 - 60 days to get paid from my customers. As a new business with little capital this is the best thing in the world to keep me going. Thank you Sewar for all your help and continual support.

Mark H
July 8th, 2019 Logan, WV DETAILS

Let me tell you about Bluevine, they saved my company. Period! I was stuck, I started a small company and the next thing I knew we were growing and growing. Not being a wealthy person to start, no banks would work with me, so I went to the dark side and got Merchant Cash Advances. I reached out to Bluevine in March 2019. Martin M. and LaCour got me headed in the right direction , but dealing with $600,000 plus in MCA debt was killing my business. We quickly got a plan, it took Trust, Patience, and Support, from both sides. I was handed off to my rep Sewar N. after 30 days with Bluevine. She is amazing. She cares! I feel like Monday morning through Friday afternoon she is my best friend. I love to hear her happy voice, when she calls and something has worked to plan! When I goof up, she lets me know. She throws options at me, she plans a week or 2 ahead, and she fights for me. She has talked me off the ledge a few times. They have worked hard with me and my company. We are not out of the woods yet, but in July 2019, we pay off most of the MCA’s. We have a chance. Moving forward, the more trust you build, the more transparent your company is, the more options and better pricing you get. I feel like I have a partner! If you are a small company, with growing capital problems, if you can’t get banks to help, but have solid paying customers then give Bluevine a call!

Ritesh
July 8th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

Great company to deal with. Excellent customer service and easy to reach!

Small business wisconsin
July 3rd, 2019 Menomonee Falls, WI DETAILS

I've enjoyed working with BlueVine over that last year or so. The invoice funding options work well for us. All the account Coordinators are so easy to work with. I especially enjoy working with Stephanie D. She's very accomodating. This type of funding works will for us and I'm glad it's backed by someone I trust like Intuit/Quickbooks.

Glenn B
July 3rd, 2019 Winter Garden, FL DETAILS

I had a good experience working with Joseph M at BlueVine. he was efficient and knowledgeable and was able to accommodate some of our special requests.

John D
July 3rd, 2019 Warren, MI DETAILS

Sewar N and BlueVine are great to work with. Sewar goes above and beyond to provide great service. I would recommend them to anyone looking to expand their business !

Aziz Guermoudi
July 2nd, 2019 Abington, MA

working with BLUE VINE, really save my business and the rep SEWER N she was a big help explaining to me everything I need to know.

ANDREW TITUS
July 2nd, 2019 New Paltz, NY DETAILS

We partner with Bluevine to manage our business cashflow and have found them to be an outstanding partner! Many lenders profess to understand the needs of small business and few really do. Bluevine really gets it! Our account manager Sewar N is awesome!!!!

Christine Kim
July 2nd, 2019 Norfolk, VA DETAILS

Our company has been a client to BlueVine for over a year with the expected ups and downs, however a solution is always in order. Sewar N, our account manager, has been always readily available and provided excellent care to our needs.

AC
July 2nd, 2019 Cliffside Park, NJ DETAILS

Sewar M has been my Account Manager since July 2018 and what a huge difference she made. Sewar has gone above and beyond my expectations every step of the way always working with me in finding solutions to our funding challenges. If I could give her 10 stars I would! Thank you Sewar for everything you have done and continue to do for me and my company. I look forward to working with you for another year and beyond!

M Miller
July 1st, 2019 Simi Valley, CA DETAILS

I have been using BlueVine for over 2 years now and have never been disappointed with the excellent customer service I receive. My agent, Stephanie D., has been there immediately to solve any issue I have had (which are mostly of my making) within an hour or less.

Robin H
June 28th, 2019 Harleysville, PA DETAILS

Process was super easy and fast. Worked with Nick B who was very knowledgeable and informative and had our approval within 24 hrs of applying. Looking forward to working with this lender.

CANDY
June 27th, 2019 Ontario, CA DETAILS

REPRESENTATIVE CAITLIN C WAS WONDERFUL AND MADE THE EXPERIENCE WITH BLUE VINE FAST AND HEADACHE FREE.

John B.
June 27th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

BlueVine is absolutely first in it's class for invoice factoring and lines of credit. Great technology and first class service, we are so happy they paired us with Stephanie D our rep, she is professional, courteous, and always goes above and beyond to help. Simply put if you are considering BV, go for it, you will be happy.

Dwayne
March 7th, 2019 DETAILS

Be Very Careful with Bluevine!!! I'm not sure its even legal the amount they are charging for a loan / draw. My wife took out a loan and now is to tears on how violated she feels about how much has been paid already. Its sounds like in a year we for example on 10K will pay about 20K!! I wish she would have asked me to research them a bit before doing it. Looking for a way to pay it off as soon as possible! Not finding very many Blue Vine lending reviews. Sad thing is we found them through Quickbooks. 1st lesson learned is Dont trust just because quickbooks had them on a list!