Biz2Credit

9.0

Qoraxey Care Prior Lake, MN

I like how quickly Biz2Credit process our loan request and How they guided us step by step , It is wonderfull company if you want a loan this is the right company Amazing

EMBRYO MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT MUSIC & PUBLISHING GROUP LLC Perth Amboy, NJ

BIZ2CREDIT WAS TIMELY IN FUNDING EMBRYO!

Sharon Owens ,

Biz2Credit was responsive and extremely professional in my experience with PPP-- highly recommend over the bad experience with my big lender Wells Fargo

Eva Garner, NC

We had a great experience with Biz2Credit PPP loan application. Tenzin (our account manager) was amazing and made the whole process so much easier!

Andrea Thornton Louisville, KY

Thank you thank you thank you .... step by step process for a difficult process. Biz2Credit made it easy to follow and followed up to help through the entire process. Could not have completed without the help.

Preeda Klailee Dublin, OH

quick and easy, just fill out the important info and provided a copy of whatever documents that they need.

Nick Hasenbalg Boulder, CO

Great experience! They made the PPP Loan process relatively painless, any time I needed help they were very quick to respond to me! I would recommend this company to everyone!

Corrine Dayton, OH

Prompt response; clear directions; fast approval and timely funding. However, 2 different loan reps were taking care of my application and I was getting confusing and conflicting emails.

Rushabh Panchal Edison, NJ

Gary W is very friendly and helpful, i did not have to wait after i applied for a small business loan. Gary contacted me right after i applied for the loan and he had me approved in a minutes and wired money within 24 hours. i definitely recommend Biz2credit and Gary W.

Joseph Mazzotti Arcata, CA

Mazzottis on the Plaza in Arcata california has had the pleasure to work multiple times with Adam L our funding specialist and friend. We have gotten to know each other over a few years now and he is amazingly talented at what he does. We use Biz2Credit basically twice a year, mostly just to have a little cushion in the slow time and when we decide to update, improve or modernize our facilities. Biz2 is hands down the best company to use in this regard. Their terms are excellent, the payback amounts are best in the industry and the speed in which they get it done is second to none. We had used other cash advance companies in the past, but we felt like we were selling our souls to the devil with the payback terms. Biz2 is half what anyone else is offering, their percentage capture rates are perfect and if you choose a fixed payment, that works too. Having done 6 loans with them as of now, I only dial Adam L's number when I need funds.... give them a shot and tell them Joe Mazzotti sent you and see for yourself!

SIKANDER RANDHAWA Upland, CA

Best Place To Get Your Funding. Very Professional People And They Have Tailor Made Solution To Your Financial Needs. Especially Deepak and Roshan, Both Were Very helpful. Got Funding in 72 Hours. Happy Now!!!!!!

Usource Clarksville, MD

I have been offered a number of cash advances from different lenders to assist my business. Since our first advance with Biz2Credit I have not found any other lender that has been more transparent, trustworthy and responsive to our needs. I am so happy to have found such a reputable company and that's valuable to a small company like ours. Thanks Biz2Credit! Usource

Prince Ghotra Clarkston, GA

Garry W nice person Bring good deals

Trudy A. Grimaldi Maywood, NJ

Roshan has been very responsive and fast to get me funding asap. He was a huge help in my companies funding needs.

Small business owner Washington, DC

Biz2Credit is a great source for funding for small businesses. Our loan analyst Adam was exceptional. We put in a request and received our funds within 48 hours. We love the business model and will recommend to other businesses. Keep up the good work and recognize your great staff!!

shonna bland Cortland, OH

A big thank you to Ron and Alex !!! They are always on the ball!!!

Osnat Gad Southampton, NY

I recommend Biz2credit highly. I have worked with them for almost two years and they were always helpful and courteous. They are professional and tare flexible.

Sunny Hicksville, NY

Had a great experience. Gary W was a great help

Richard Buckley Champaign, IL

I like the quick response I get from Tom M. I don't like the fact that I have to supply so many account statements and reports each time I request funds. Often times they are asking for the same docs that I have sent numerous times. I feel they already have copies of. I had to verify my bank account, though they are already drawing from it weekly. When I have tried to get a balance in the past, I had a hard time getting a response. Felt like I was being ignored. As you know, I have always had the money in my account to make my payments.

Katherine Chicago, IL

Tom M was quick to help me get the funds I needed, answered my questions and was very helpful.

Rajiv San Jose, CA

Very friendly and professional help by Tom in executing the loan process. Nicely assisted by Mathew. Rajiv

Machine Shop Gainesville, GA

Fast service, and easy to discuss options available to decide best type of financing needs. Great service and easy paperwork requirements.

Mario Bittencourt Newark, NJ

Great service. Easy to apply for loan. Great rates & terms. Biz2Credit is very loyal to their customers! Excellent customer service too! We have been highly satisfied customers of Biz2Credit since 2015!

Oksana Houston, TX

It was a pleasure working with Alex! We was very informative on loan options, easily available with any application process questions and did a great job in expediting my loan request. I highly recommend Alex!!!

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Oksana, Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that we've had such a positive affect on your business. We're always glad to meet the service and funding needs of our clients.

Jakol43 Chicago, IL

Excellent service friendly and I got my funds fast

Pawan kumar Lakeland, FL

We've worked with Biz2credit over 2yrs now and they are by far the best lenders, great partners. Biz2credit is very professional, very great work ethical. I personally would recommend Biz2credit to any business looking to expand their business, I assure you, you wont be disappointed in their work! Great offers are always given in a timely matter and their funding is as quick as same day of receiving the file in .

Salim Jumma Pearsall, TX

Biz2Credit really did helped me and got me the loan, Gary W Thanks for all your help!!!! Look forward to do business long term with your company.......

smbertha Flushing, NY

Easy and simple process with employees that are very helpful, like Gary W, thanks.

Mehdi Bremen, AL

Gary and Sam has always been a really helpful in work with us and take if care of our need and they do all they can to help the Coustomer out

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Medhdi, Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that we've had such a positive effect on your business. We're always glad to meet the service and funding needs of our clients.

Towheed Chowdhury Houston, TX

Excellent service . Very much professional.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Cory, thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit. We're glad we could meet your business funding needs.

David Cardona Tomball, TX

We own a small business and needed extra capital to grow our company, Biz2Credit came through with exactly what we needed. I thought the process was going to be a frustrating, but it was quick and easy; Deepak T and Gary W we excellent at communicating every step of the way, and they went above and beyond to get us approved. I highly recommend this company. -David Cardona

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi David, Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that we've had such a positive effect on your business. We're always glad to meet the service and funding needs of our clients.

Chander Fresno, CA

Gary W and Gaurav S were great in helping me. Gary really has gone the extra mile each time I have dealt with him.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit. We're glad we could meet your business funding needs.

Cory Burns Houston, TX

Very easy process made it super easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent customer service good response

Reply from Biz2Credit

Thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit.

Shawn Culpeper, VA

They have always come through for our business!

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Cory, Thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit.

Jose Las Vegas, NV

Gary W was my Funding Specialist. He made the process easy and quick. He answered all of my questions. I will definitely use his service again for my future funding needs.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Jose, Thank you for such positive feedback. We're always glad to help businesses grow.

Arun Tandon Stafford, TX

Gary and Deepak were extremely helpful and professional.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Arun, Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad we could meet the expectations of your business.

Ijaz Hussain Overland Park, KS

He was great to work with and I would like to work with him in the future as well.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Ijaz, Thank you for such positive feedback. We're always glad to help businesses as they grow.

Joseph Staten Island, NY

Very fast, professional and knowledgeable

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Joseph, thank you for your review. We know today's business owners move at lightning speeds. We're always glad to meet your funding needs ASAP.

PRADEEP RAWATE Chatsworth, CA

WORKING WITH BIZ 2 CREDIT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. TOM WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL & SUPPORTIVE THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT DEAL!

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Pradeep, Thank you for such positive feedback. We're always glad to help businesses grow.

aldo Tucson, AZ

I have been working with roshan and Deepak. They are the best. I got the fund on time

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Aldo, thank you for your review. We know today's business owners move at lightning speeds. We're always glad to meet your funding needs ASAP.

AT Rowland Heights, CA

Gary is the best! Great service and really fast responses! The whole progress is so smooth and worry free. I’ll come back for them again!!

Reply from Biz2Credit

AT, Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad we could meet the expectations of your business.

John Hunter Lawrence, KS

They are fast and affordable. Gary W had funds in our account the same day that we signed.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad we could meet the expectations of your business.

Jayne Rock-Gangale Bloomfield, NJ

I was coached through the process with ease and the staff was easily accessible for any questions

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Jayne, thank you for reviewing our service. We're glad to have met your business funding needs.

Northside Nephrology,P.C Cumming, GA

Adam L provided excellent Customer service.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We're glad to meet your expectations for quality customer service.

Jazmin Queens Village, NY

Very good service , Roshan answer all my question clearly .

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Jazmin, thanks for providing this feedback. We're glad to meet your customer service expectations.

Jay Ridgewood, NY

Working with Biz2Credit was the best choice for me and my business to get money we needed quickly. Spencer was easy to work with and very professional throughout my application process.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Jay, thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit. We're glad we could meet your business funding needs.

Jason Phoenix, AZ

I have used Biz2Credit for years, and it helped drive my business growth. They provided loans in a timely manner.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Jason, thank you for being the best part of Biz2Credit. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our service has met your standards year after year.

Brad Rosenfeld Brooklyn, NY

I was impressed by Biz2Credit becuase they provide fair loan products and seamless transactions.

Thank you!