Biz2Credit Logo

Biz2Credit

9.0

Discipleship Journeys with Jesus Fallbrook, CA

After trying several companies who could help us with the PPP loan and getting to many dead ends, Biz2Credit and Joseph provided such great service. We have a difficult to understand situation and not only did Joseph not give up on us, he learned the process that we needed. I am so appreciative of this company! Simply amazing customer service!

Andrea Jardine Springfield Gardens, NY

It was a little confusing when you had to upload your forms to the specific folders/uploads. Most of my forms were uploaded to the first folder which was easier for me. It was too much trying to put everything into it's specified upload folder. Also when I saw the PPP calculation spreadsheet, I almost decided not to apply for the loan! It was too much. Anyway, when someone from your company contacted me, the process became much easier to complete. Now I need to figure out how to complete the PPP forgiveness speadsheet! Thank you, Biz2Credit for helping me!

Avanava Inc Hillsborough, NJ

Seamless process with the PPP loan. Very efficient. Only constructive criticism - please provide a process map with timelines so the applicant is better informed. Thanks!

M Alam The Bronx, NY

THEY ARE VERY RESPONSIVE AND GOES HARD FOR YOUR LOAN

Judy Braun Vernon Hills, IL

At first, some of the instructions for completing all the paperwork were not very clear. But the follow up call from staff members was so helpful. They walked me through all the paperwork I needed until I had everything completed. Amazing service! I am very grateful for the service provided. Thanks!

Jayne Rock-Gangale Bloomfield, NJ

These are I unchartered waters for everyone and Biz2 did there best to help expedite the process applying for the PPP program with patience and good follow up

Chris Miami, FL

Experience over all good and very helpful

RICHARD LEVY Canoga Park, CA

Excellent service! Very nice and helpful staff.

Kathy Smith Charlotte, NC

Terrible. They allowed my SBA loan number to expire before distributing PPP funds. They are grossly incompetent. I had to get the BBB, SBA and the owners of the company involved to get results. Go elsewhere for your funding needs.

Tracy Power Ocean City, MD

Very efficient. stayed on it throughout.

Gel Ofrasio East Brunswick, NJ

Grueling experience! Have to follow-up everyday to get the funding moving after SBA approval. Totaled almost a month to get the funding from the time the loan was approved. Several documents were required even after the approval and contract were signed. Will tell people about this borrowing experience from Biz2Credit and would definitely give this feedback to the one who referred me :(

Slal, Inc. Branford, CT

Your representative Tenzin G was so wonderful to work with. Loan app. was simple and easy to follow. Great Experience! Thank you, Jack F

Gerard Atienza Covina, CA

Biz2Credit have great customer service and they process fast on my PPP. I would like to commend on their customer service staff especially Corey F my fund manager, he followed up and guided me on the submission requirements. They answer promptly to emails. I will recommended to my friends.

Robert Wyman San Francisco, CA

Our situation was a bit unique. Our business recently incorporated, and this made it very difficult to obtain a PPP loan. My bank offered no help at all. We re-applied through Biz2Credit, and were assigned an actual human to guide us through the process. Our bank had no one to call or even email. Turns out we were entitled to a larger loan than I thought, because our Biz2Credit funding specialist knew all of the rules! We have re-hired two of our employees. Grateful is an understatement.

JORGE J INGA MD Tampa, FL

Excellent!! your fund specialist Tommy Q very helpful and attentive thank you!!

Abdul Qadeer Awan Cypress, TX

My PPP was closed on July 2nd And funded on July 17. You call them and no one respond, I emailed them several times and no response.

prashant shah Central Islip, NY

I find Sumit and team very efficient, knowledgeable, support and very proficient. They process my loan in timely manner. Also their automated system was easy to apply and they kept giving update at every step of process. I highly recommend. Prashant Shah

kiran patel Willingboro, NJ

5 star for the platform. Very few individuals though still fall short. Good staff overall

Will Los Angeles, CA

I am very satisfied with the efficiency and professionalism of my agent Vaishali. She made the application very easy and stress free . I highly recommend Biz2credit.

Darcie King Laurelton, NJ

Absolutely satisfied. Excellent service. Personnel very experienced and efficient. Will recommend to others. Thank you.

Hugo Oxlaj Woodbridge, VA

Biz2credit is amazing, they helped me when other banks didn’t, I am thankful.

Cindi Brasher Irvine, CA

PPP loan was a simple process. Got funded in about two weeks.

Brian Ochoa Santa Ana, CA

I am extremely happy I found BizCredit. When all other banks were slow and unresponsive on the application process, BizCredit stepped up to help. I will say there was some delay in the correspondences, however it was expected with the volume of inquiries they are receiving. All in all I was satisfied with the process. Thank you for the help!

Theresa Turla , IB

Quick response. Personal interaction with one individual who is accountable. Felt confident of the company and the representative abilities throughout the entire time.

GUANGHUI FU Fremont, CA

What is unique about Biz2Credit is an assigned dedicated person who is accessible by phone or email during work hours for PPP loan. If there is any issue with the application, you can always find help. I tried Kabbage before. It was a nightmare: it was very difficult to get through its customer service phone #. Even if I got through, Kabbage personal was different each time, and they didn't follow up. I worked with Tommy, who is just great! Every time I called him, I can reach him right away. No waiting. He was very responsive and answered all my inquiry patiently and timely! It is just amazing!

Michael Green Las Vegas, NV

I am glad that I found Biz2Credit. My company's bank stopped taking PPP applications before I had my documents ready. My personal bank would not help me since my company accounts were not with them. Several other lenders also declined taking applications for non customers. I tried another internet firm who submitted my package to a lender but I never was approved. With time running out I tried Biz2Credit who had an approval in 2 days. With the original June 30 deadline fast approaching I was afraid that my company was going to miss out! Receiving this life line has allowed me to make up the payroll shortfall that the decline in business revenues would not have allowed.

irshad Khan Jersey City, NJ

Biz2 credit process my laon very quickly. Many thanks to Biz2 credit and Vaishali P who procees my loan at the last minute. Vashali was great help. THANK YOU

Naeem Sadruddin Sugar Land, TX

I have tried my P.P.P application with some other lenders but got no response. Biz2Credit assigned an individual to work on my application and finish my application within two days. I will definitely recommend to anyone for any type of financial need.

Alex C Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA

It was great to get individual attention from Corey F and Gabe A during the late June crunch after we were left without a local option by our bank. The turnaround time was amazing. I highly recommend Biz2Credit!

J T Fresno, CA

I worked with both Tenzin and Marwin for my PPP Loan. They did an excellent job of staying in touch with me while we sorted through some obstacles. I can honestly say that this loan saved my business. It was issued three days before my payroll funds would have been completely exhausted. Thank you! Jeff Quality Electric Contractors Inc.

Laurie Greenfield San Diego, CA

Paul was quick and thorough and did great. He was so helpful!!!

Kyle Miller Brattleboro, VT

Our experience was absolutely wonderful. Vaishali, the specialist who helped us, was extremely helpful and responsive. Thank you so much!

Angellika New York, NY

Filling out forms were a little confusing, but once I understood what was needed the process went smooth and I have already referred several people who are in my position, that they would be good hands with Biz2Credit. I’m so very grateful. Thank you

Erick Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA

Fantastic! They did loans right up to 6/30 deadline when our local lenders shut the door.

Maurice Mikael Los Angeles, CA

very friendly and professional and strait to the point service

Steven W San Diego, CA

Well informed guidance in completing the loan application. Prompt, courteous help throughout the process. Detailed, specific communication all along the way.

ed paget Portland, OR

My loan officer, (Joseph S) made everything run very smooth and was instumental in helping me complete the required documents in a timely, professional manner. I had never applied for a bussiness loan proir to this, (so I have nothing to compare with) I was very pleased to have someone willing to help me complete the application process for a PPP loan. From start to funding took less than 4 days. Impressed!!

Kris J Lock Chilcoot, CA

follow up was amazing... communication genius would stick with me while signing to make sure it was good to go Always asked how I was doing nice to have a personal touch

Salvatore C Melbourne, FL

Very easy process, I’d recommend them to everyone!!

Barry perlman Toms River, NJ

Kevin was extremely patient and helpful because I really had a lot of issues and not being a computer guy he helped me get back to me and it all worked out in the end

Latrice Grant New York, NY

I have been doing business with you all for the last few years and I will admit that all of the team members are professional and knows what they are doing.I had a great experience with Biz2Credit that helped me with my future receivables.

Edward Jung Granada Hills, CA

Very fast and accurate. I love this company's service.

CC Stone Mountain, GA

Although the volume of businesses requesting a PPP loan has been high, the process with Biz2Credit was not what I experienced with another lender. Yes, it was slow at first, due to the initial onslaught of applications. But, even though we made a mistake on our application, it all got worked through and finalized and I was very pleased with the fact that they were willing to help us work through that error and get us funded!

Kelly H Rahway, NJ

Gabe was extremely knowledgeable and efficient. The process was seamless and funds were received within 24hrs. I highly recommend Biz2Credit

Bridgette Swedesboro, NJ

My first time online loan process. It was a good experience and they were very patient with me . Very thankful! Thank you for all your help and being so fast .

Vicky Cerda Las Vegas, NV

I first tried to fund with Chase bank, worst thing I did. No communication, Whatsoever! They denied me. Next I applied with Biz2credit. Tommy was so helpful, answered every email I sent. When I didnt give the right paper work or needed something else, he gave me a chance to send it in. Got my funding so quick! I couldn’t believe it! This company is legit! You won’t be sorry if you choose them!

VT Security Services INC San Jose, CA

Biz2Credit is Best of the Best Company that I have experience with. Biz2Credit is extremely professional in financial’s processing, which fast responding, easy understanding for clarification in detail and convenience for client!!! Amazing!!! We appreciate very much!!!

Kalena Scherben Cape Coral, FL

Biz2Credit helped my small business get a PPP loan. Three other lenders had simply given me the run around including Wells Fargo, my primary business bank for over 20 years.

Louie Macalinao Kissimmee, FL

Application for our 3 corporations were submitted on 4/9/20 for PPP. It was handed from one representative to another. This happened 4 times. Documents were requested over and over again. I realized that only 1 corporation was processed and funded the last week of May. The other 2 PPP applications fell into the cracks. I have to diligently follow up everyday and resent all documents again. You cannot speak to any one on the phone. No one returns calls. I just communicated via email in the hopes of getting responses. Finally, after non stop of emails , the two accounts were finally approved and funded the first week of June. I understand that this is a very busy time for Biz2Credit but customers needs to be informed on what’s going on with their applications. The portal is useless. It doesn’t give you any updated information on applications. I was lost in the dark in this whole application process.

Biz2Credit Logo

Reply from Biz2Credit

Thank you for reaching out on this forum. We’re glad to hear that all three of your companies were funded by Biz2Credit. Unfortunately COVID-19 and the ensuing demands for financial support have been overwhelming for the entire business lending industry, including our funding team at Biz2Credit. We pride ourselves as being an open resource to the small business community. Unlike many lenders, we made a choice to assist business owners seeking PPP regardless of their prior lending or banking relationships right from the beginning of the program. As a result we continue to process tens of thousands of applications for the PPP, and are funding many small businesses like yours every single day. Unfortunately, this unique circumstance and the volume of applications makes individual communication more difficult. Our funding portal always shows the current status of an application, but may not reflect every specific request your funding specialist may make of you during the application review process. We’re always happy to address specific concerns from our community of customers. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any more questions.

Jun. 12th, 2020

Anna Contreras Grass Valley, CA

Wonderful experience thankful for all the wonderful help with my small business. Thank you