Biz2Credit Logo

Biz2Credit

9.0

Klara Horton Las Vegas, NV

great communication and staff very helpful and responsive.

Cesar Jimenez Placerville, CA

Answered all my questions and Ashish K was very helpful and made this process an easy process. Thanks a lot

William Clemente Orlando, FL

Ashish did a great job making sure all the requirements were met on time. He stayed on top of everything.

Jim G New Milford, NJ

To be frank, they came through when at least 8 name brand companies declined me. They were persistent in getting the loan done. I highly recommend them.

Vanessa Giordano North Hollywood, CA

David and Tommy helped me with my PPP loan tremendously. Great customer service and they actually call back and email back efficiently when a lot of other companies doing PPP don’t respond! So happy with the service they provided and will be recommending them and using them again myself in the future! Thank you biz2credit for helping save my business in this crazy time!

Stephanie C Winter Springs, FL

Biz2Credit did exactly what they said they would do to help me get approved for PPP loan. The loan app was seamless and easy; however after the app the actual loan underwriting was a bit confusing and tedious as the same information was being requested over and over HOWEVER my loan specialist Mathew and Tommy was AMAZING! He communicated with me every time I had a question, or if something didn't seem right - he took the time to explain it to me. In the end I was completely funded with my PPP loan. Thank you Mathew and Tommy!

Kapril Walker , GA

Biz2credit!! Try them out, they don’t give you all the hassle of these other companies! Quick and easy, if you have any troubleshooting they give you a call ! Highly recommended Thanks Biz2credit

GLORIA MARULANDA Naples, FL

David M was very professional and he was patience with us when explaining the SBA process and the required documentation which we needed to provided. David communicated with us at every step and provided timely updates. His professionalism is outstanding!

Steve Bellevue, WA

Very much enjoyed working with Biz2Credit. They guided me through a complex process. Whenever problems arose, they handled them quickly and professionally. Definitely recommend!

sharael bowman Dayton, OH

EAZE AS 1 2 3 THANK U SO MUCH My 1 And Only Cleaning LLC

Kevin Watts Auburn, CA

10 Star. No B.S. Very easy and they are very good with communicating their needs. Kind of amazing how quick & easy it was! Thank you so much Tenzin G & Biz2Credit!! Kevin

Justin T. Wilson ,

It was a pleasure working with Biz2Credit, from the day after I applied & was assigned to Senior Loan Officer, Joseph S, thru the day I got Funded! Joe and Biz2Credit were instrumental in my Funding being Approved.

Michael Bates Grove City, OH

Tenzin did a great job of keeping me up to date on the status of my loan. The process was very easy and quick!

Paul White Ottawa, ON

Excellent Customer Service with Representatives ready to help the customers and guide them properly so that they prepare and submit the required documents to meet the requirements in a timely manner. Please keep up the good work.

Jeff Crowson Carrollton, TX

It took less than two hours to be approved but, it took two more weeks to receive funds. My biggest criticism is the inability to talk to someone on the phone easily. I realize that Pandemic funding isn't your regular fare but, I couldn't help imagining complete chaos at your office with everyone trying to process so many loans. It stands to reason that with a time limit on monies available, applicants feel the need to know at which exact step they are at in the process. Daily updates with documents still needed, etc would be a big help. Also, some immediate feedback to any questions about those needed documents was lacking. Long story short- I got the loan but, I was worried the whole time.

Kevin Adams Silver Spring, MD

The company was very organized and very efficient in sequencing the information they wanted from us making it more manageable for us to provide what's needed. They also helped us determine the amount of the loan we needed which was processed in neatly fashion. Overall, they were very easy to work with and they allowed us the confidence we needed from the positive experience they extended to us in very attentive manners. The company made us feel at ease and comfortable and helped us do what needs to be done even for the first time.

ahmed ajdahim Astoria, NY

Very helpful customer service one of the best

Michelle Murlin Las Vegas, NV

They were great for me! Responded very quickly. I was originally rejected for a PPP Loan but then they managed to find a way to get it for me. I am very grateful!

snj Patrick Fairfax, VA

The process was crazy, they told me I was able to correct an error that was made by CPA.. I got the information in the time line given and they still didn't update the system... It was hard to get an answer from them.. I do understand that they were busy but I wish they kept their word and corrected the error... Turn around time was great though

Sheila Fields-Phillips , GA

Absolutely awesome! Do not believe any negative comments! I applied August 8th the deadline; when everyone else had stop taking apps Biz2credit were not only accepting but processing applications...Funded August 13th! Very interactive and professional. They are a Approved lender for SBA/PPP loans; My business can stay afloat; Much Gratitude Biz2Credit!

Greg Unruh Lynnwood, WA

They were very quick with my PPP Loan . I had the money in 1 week from applying.

BRENDA WU Morris Plains, NJ

my application was rejected by many banks and you help to go through the application and got PPP loan. Karmal is very professional and we are very happy. Thanks so much!

David Coon Charlotte, NC

Great service. Really hustled for me and were very transparent. The big banks should take a note on how to treat a business and customer. Blessed to have used Biz2.

Rita White Ottawa, ON

Communication with the Customers and guide them in the best possible way.

Motomike Tucson, AZ

Awesome. Easy. Couldnt have went smoother.

seyi idris Pittsburgh, PA

From the beginning of the application to all the paperwork, it was timely and perfect! Biz2credit is the best! I proud of you guys!

Randall L Walker San Antonio, TX

very thorough, please keep my personal info secure

Jafar Mohammadi Los Angeles, CA

I think your company is the most unorganized company I have ever dealt with. The left-hand does not know what the right hand is doing. I had to resubmit the same document over and over again. The person who was working on my file did not even look at the emails and kept asking for the same documents. We had two companies and filed for both. For one mysterious reason, only one company was processed and I did not get a reasonable answer to why the other company was lost. It took you guys 3 months to process a simple PPP application And I am still waiting for the second company to be processed even though I have already signed the loan documents.

Brenda Girven Atlanta, GA

My experience with Biz to credit was amazing. Their professionalism exceeds all others and the process was done in an amazing time manner. I will always do business with them and refer others.

Thomas Alpharetta, GA

Communication for my PPP loan was very difficult. All published phone and cell phones #'s either non-working or voice mail that does not get returned. Schedule a call form receives a response that parties are too busy and schedule call will be cancelled. At the very last minute on my file mistakes were made and I was told it was too late to correct before deadline, costing me several thousands in loan amount.

Veeravat jamavan The Bronx, NY

Simple, straight forward with great results

wenbin pei Keasbey, NJ

very professional and work super fast. Response on time

Britt S. Los Angeles, CA

Very streamlined process. Application to funding was less than 2weeks! Very responsive customer service!

Alfreda Joned West Haven, CT

The approval process was good. I like how Biz2credit work on their clients behalf to get loans approved. Only probably I had was getting in touch with someone and after the approval it took over a week before I was able to make contact with the person working on my case.

Timoteo Q. Sanatayana Atlanta, GA

excellent service and fast loan, i would highly recommended Biz2credit to my friends and family.

Michelle mastrototaro Tampa, FL

What a Great Company always answering my questions and took 5 days in all to get my loan done this is an Amazing loan company A+++ you will have my business again

Golden Fashion Center inc, yun Liu Arcadia, CA

Your works is best and fast! I apply for PPP loan at local agency in June,It take about 30 days,Then tell me declined. Thank you very much!

DORINA MUSCAN Olympia, WA

Flexibility was the number 1 factor that I enjoyed the most when I was asked to provide documentation for the loan. I’ve never done a loan application online, however everyone made it a smooth process and less stress for me.

RC Irvine, CA

Excellent experience. I actually found a live person who guided me through the process.

CIZZAR LOUZON Houston, TX

Agents were engaged In to my ppp was funded...Great Job

Sarah Denver, CO

Thank you, Utkarsh and Biz2Credit! I was approved for a PPP loan and funded within a week. The process was easy and transparent, and I particularly appreciated having a funding specialist I could communicate with directly throughout the process.

Anna Torres Boca Raton, FL

Easy process, fast answers to my questions, it was really painless experience. Thank you.

Jo El Mercer Dallas, TX

I liked that it was clear and concise process.

TReimiller Gilby, ND

This review is not a reflection on the funding specialists assigned to my loan. They were fantastic... polite, professional, and as helpful as possible. However, loan application platform does not function properly after submission of the loan application and there is poor communication between the closing and funding departments that results in poor communication with loan applicants. A relatively simple process that should have taken less than a day was drawn out over more than 2 weeks.

Jeff Hartter Metamora, IL

Wow. 2 days from application to funding of my PPP loan. Meanwhile I was waiting for kabbage for 2 months! They never even submitted my app, and I could never reach anyone. I accidentally found Biz2Credit, and I’m so thankful I did. My loan specialist walked me thru everything, and answered whenever I called.

Pulley1961 Plano, TX

Despite some delays in returning emails my experience was very good. They got my PPP loan funded in a very short period of time when others couldn't.

JBank Buffalo, NY

Truth be told, ”Four Stars” for just getting it done. This is a crazy environment and people are waking away disappointed every day. To that end, I felt like the process was at times a little disorganized, I also felt like there was a lot of cherry picking taking place behind the scene. I shared my thoughts and beloved they were heard. With that, you get ”Five Stars” for respondents. Overall, I would do it again with this company.

Tanya Christensen Newnan, GA

Excellent to work with! I would highly recommend!!!

Beverly Draggon New York, NY

Hello , I got the run around with your company first I was approved then I was not approved , they told me I could use my 1099 employee income and then at the end they told me I could not use this income and this is the way my business is run , at first I was approved for $8200 that I really Medcal to pay my worker and my rent fir the business and then the tool out the 1099 income and I only received a little over $1700 , that leave me in a hold with my company and know I don’t know what to do . This was not a good experience for me .

William Gist San Jose, CA

Very efficient and quickly received my loan.