Best Company Guarantee Ninja Logo

Ninja

LAST UPDATED: February 22nd, 2024

Ninja strives to positively impact people’s lives everyday in every home around the world through high quality, 5-star products that make life easier. The company’s Ninja line offers personal blenders to complete kitchen system blenders that aid in food preparation. These blenders include:

• Ninja Foodi Power Nutri Duo Smoothie Bowl Maker and Personal Blender
  • Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto IQ
  • Ninja Professional Plus Food Processor with Auto IQ
  • Ninja Foodi Cold and Hot Blender

The Good

• Kitchen System in One Blender
  • Auto IQ and Manual Programs
  • Easy Cleaning
  • 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • BBB-Accredited Business

Kitchen System in One Blender

The Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System blender saves on kitchen space by combining multiple kitchen appliances in one: single serve blender cups, pitcher, and food processor. Customers can make individual or family smoothie servings and make everything from sauces and purees to doughs and desserts in one convenient blender system.

Auto IQ and Manual Programs

The Ninja blenders include auto preset programs that combine unique blending and pause combinations. These auto IQ programs include smoothie, ice crush, extract, chop, and dough. In addition to the auto IQ programs, the blenders also include manual speeds: low, medium, high, and pulse. Pulse offers greater control by operating only when “pulse” is pressed.

Easy Cleaning

While some blenders have to be hand washed, the Ninja blenders are easily cleanable. The pitcher, single serve cups, and processor bowl are dishwasher safe. The blades are removable and also dishwasher safe.

60-Day Money-Back Guarantee

If a customer is not completely satisfied with their Ninja blender, it may be returned within 60 days of the receipt of the product for a full refund of the purchase price. However, shipping and handling fees are not included, and a 10 percent restocking fee may be deducted from the refund total. To qualify for the refund, the item must be returned within 60 days of the receipt of the product along with the original receipt and a signed letter containing the customers full name, telephone number, address, and the reason for the return.

BBB-Accredited Business

Businesses that are accredited by the Better Business Bureau must maintain transparency, advertise honestly, and commit to making a good faith effort to resolve complaints.To be accredited with the BBB, businesses must pay a fee to be reviewed and continually monitored. This accreditation may give clients peace of mind that SharkNinja prioritizes maintaining a reputable business. SharkNinja has an A+ BBB rating.

The Bad

1-Year Limited Warranty

When buying a blender, consumers may look at the warranty to have a general indication of how long the blender may last. The Ninja blenders only have a one-year warranty while other more expensive blenders offer five-year to ten-year warranties.

The Bottom Line

With a 1400 peak wattage and $199.99 price tag, Ninja blenders have a reputation of being powerful blenders for a more affordable price. Its blenders may be a good option for consumers who are beginning to regularly make smoothies, but do not want the hefty price tag of high performance blenders found by competitors.

The Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System is a good option for consumers with limited storage that need more versatility in an appliance to save on kitchen space. Consumers may want to weigh the cost benefit analysis of price to warranty value with more expensive blenders as the Ninja blenders only include a one-year warranty.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More About Our Guarantee

Janessa P Logan, UT

Generally, I like my Ninja blender. I use it as a blender and a food processor (even though it is not) and it has helped me to make things quick including biscuits, Aussie bites, smoothies, milkshakes, smoothie bites for a freeze dryer, and more. I would definitely recommend this product! I think mine was the $80 one so it wasn't the priciest of blenders but it has served me well for 2.5 years now and counting. It is quite loud though which would be my only complaint. My son cries when I use it and has a fearful look when I bring it out to use. I try to use it when he is not around or put him in the other room when I use it and he seems ok with that. The noise has never bothered my husband or myself.

23 hours ago

Carlos Sellas

My first Ninja product was a blender. We have used it for almost 10 years, and its still in great shape. Now, most of our kitchen appliances are Ninja. Great build quality and very affordable.

Candice S Milan, TN

one of my favorite blenders. I have had my current ninja blender for well over a decade and it's still as great as ever. Blades stay sharp and everything is good quality.

Jake Benson Chicago, IL

Ninja blender is just like my personal Assistant in the kitchen it helps me to grind anything that I needed to use to cook what i like the most when I got it it came with 1year warranty

Dawn Grover

There is one ninja blender that I love! It is the ninja chef! I recommend it to anyone who cannot afford a higher quality blender, but needs a good blender. For the money, this is the best blender. I would give it a five star rating, but all their other blenders are not quite as good. But overall I believe the ninja makes a good blender that can endure a vegan lifestyle and gives a good product that's not grainy

Megan Frump

I absolutely love my ninja blender. It blends literally everything. The lifespan is very long. I don’t even know how long I’ve had mine now. And I know that I would get another. One of this one never broke. It’s absolutely the best ever I don’t have any drawbacks with it. Everything I’ve ever had from ninja has been worth it !

Samantha Madero-Craven

The Ninja Blender is a powerful, versatile kitchen tool that exceeded my expectations. Its ability to effortlessly crush ice, blend smoothies, and even process tougher ingredients like nuts is impressive. The multiple blade options and speed settings make it suitable for a wide range of recipes. Its ease of cleaning is a big plus. While it can be a bit loud during operation, the overall performance and durability make it a great value for anyone looking for a high-quality blender

Courtney De La Paz

Love this blender I bought. Better than any other I’ve used. Make my fruit drinks smooth and rich!

22 hours ago

Amani Patel York, PA

Love my Ninja and use it every day! Extremely reliable and functional. Have had it for 5+ years and haven't had any issues. Would and will continue to buy from this company!

tammy merriweather Indianapolis, IN

I recently purchased a ninja bullet blender. I purchased a blender because I am beginning to do juicing. I have found the blender to be excellent without as much mess that smokes juicers have.

Sinister Babe Kyle, TX

My Ninja blender and foodie air fryer are amazing! I don’t know what we would do without them in our household! They make things run a lot smoother and they are super efficient at what they do

1 month ago Edited January 15, 2024

Gilda Plano, TX

Pretty happy with this product. It's only issue is that the blades aren't low enough to blend very little liquid or items you may want to blend. Overall good buy though relative to the price and it's competitors.

Arooj Naeem

I recently added a Ninja appliance to my kitchen, and I have to say it's been a pleasant surprise. The sleek and modern design caught my eye, and the build quality feels solid and durable. The Ninja brand is known for its versatility, and I was excited to put it to the test.

2 months ago Edited December 11, 2023

Devin Regensburger

LOVE my Ninja blender. It came with 3 bullet style blender sizes which are great for my protein shakes. It's also held up incredibly well and still as powerful and the blades are still as sharp as ever after several years of use.

Michelle Thomas Anaheim, CA

Okay I always wanted a Ninja and finally got a nice combo set boy oh boy it is my favorite. I had other blenders that always lacked power and they couldn't blend my fruit smoothies. They all left chunks. Not my Ninja!!! It performs at its best every time and I have had it for 3 years. It has been used a lot. especially fruity mixed drinks in the summer. I say get a Ninja it is the best on the market. The combo package is great to have for different uses. Single smoothie or a pitcher of smoothies. It is top of the line bestest!

Kelsey T.L. Lansing, MI

I've purchased two Ninja blenders in the last six months, and they've both been fantastic additions to my kitchen. The first, a standard unit, is a workhorse for my daily blending needs. The second, a travel blender, has become my trusty companion on my frequent journeys. Both are incredibly versatile and reliable. Ninja blenders have made my life easier, whether at home or on the go, and they've earned a solid five-star rating!

Hank Ricardo Winnipeg, MB

The best blender I ever had. Its very powerful with perfect results. Is super noisy but does the job

Debra Brown Lithonia, GA

It works for years, I can make smoothies and even grind coffee beans. It's everything from a blender to even creating my spice blends.

Love people Alexander Kent, WA

My son bought me on for Christmas last year and it’s had a bit of a workout, but I can depend on it to help me stay fit and just make my job easier in the kitchen! Love it to pieces!!

Teresa Combis Seattle, WA

We have the blender and a small blender attachment that we got when ninja first came out. It's blades have never been sharpened and it still works great! I use it every day for smoothies and cooking dinner. Easy for my young daughters to use without my supervision.

Kelsey Conner Wilmington, NC

We are a Ninja household, absolutely! Other products and "dupes" just don't measure up to the quality, customer service, and consistency of product like Ninja. They usually run sales and discounts as well, so you almost never have to pay full price. Their travel blender is a staple for our momentous lifestyle, and the Ninja Creami is our newest addition, and newest favorite as well. Highly recommend. It makes life delicious. :)

Tena Romano

So my ninja broke after a couple of years and I feel like for the cost they should be more reliable. I didn't even use it that often. Maybe 50 times at most in the years I owned it.

Tyrone Walton Frankfurt am Main, HE

Oh Yes. I saw these on QVC and other commercials but when I finally purchased one, it was on. They are very powerful and can help you juice just about anything. The recipe pamphlet and now you can search online for other recipes. You can become an expert juicer within a few short weeks.

Matthew Charleston, SC

The ninja blender was the last blender I ever got and it’s the last one I ever needed. It chops my fruit smoothies to perfection and I never had any problems with it like I have every other blender I have went through! I would definitely recommend!

Dawn Arthur Van Nuys, CA

Blender is very efficient. I like the food processor attachment. The containers, which come with the blender, are perfect sizes for both smoothies and food prep. I usually cook for one, so speed, efficiency and easy clean up are a must. This appliance exceeds my expectations.

Bobbi Hughes-Millman Fountain Green, UT

We got our son a ninja blender fur Christmas. He was making a lot of protein shakes and our Walmart blender broke within a month. This blender was easier to use, take apart, & clean than I thought it would be. The blades are super sharp, though, so be cautious & conscientious of that.

Jeri Bryant

Ninja consistently delivers high-quality products that meet or exceed my expectations. Whether it's their innovative technology or their durable goods, I have come to rely on their products for their reliability and performance.

Ian Richmond, TX

I love my Ninja blender and use it almost daily. I have given as a gift to friends and family more than 5 Ninja blenders and they have all been very happy with their gifts. I purchase the Ninja blender that included the blender, single-serve, and food processor. As I said this piece of kitchen equipment is front and center and very well used and loved.

Arthur

I own two different Ninja blenders and the Ninja toaster oven/air fryer plus the Ninja Cream-i ( ice cream maker) and I love, love, love them all. Seriously, every Ninja appliance I have tried has been easy to use and prepares the food just right, even if you are a lousy cook like me. I don’t even consider other brands if Ninja offers the product I’m looking for .

ROBERTO RIVERA

This is a masterpiece. The equipment, the versatility of option and the easy operating efficiency make any kitchen adventure possible.

Elizabeth Staten Island, NY

The ninja blender is a great blender. Nothing ever gets stuck everything blends out smoothly. I would highly recommend it.

Anne Lincolnton, NC

My Ninja is like the little engine that could. Breezes through chopping, blending and everything else you'd expect from a blender. Easy to clean is a real plus.

Eric K New York, NY

I love my Ninja blender and use it almost every week. It has been great for Smoothies, mixed drinks and making my own homemade salsa. Definitely one of my best kitchen purchases.

Its Me Me Westtown, NY

The Ninja has PLENTY of power, it really does do a good job blending and the motor is strong, heavy, and quiet. HOWEVER, the blender container leaks at the bottom, the seal is bad. Unlike older blenders that you could take apart and replace a cheap rubber seal, with this, you need to replace the entire thing, that is a waste of money, and it uselessly puts plastic into the landfill. That is just stupid.

T Hazen Lakeville, MN

We were gifted and received our first ninja appliance for our wedding 10 years ago and its still going strong! We use the blender attachment, smoothie attachment and food processor frequently. After such success we bought the coffee maker, insta pot, air fryer and ice cream maker.

Jennifer Blazek Beaverton, OR

We love our Ninja blender! It does the job wonderfully and doesn't have the same price tag as Vitamix. Ours has lasted for years but we recently upgraded because some of the features have been upgraded and now we enjoy both of our blenders.

Henry Goldman Montclair, NJ

Let me say I enjoy using my Ninja and I know it's more powerful and versatile than I use it for. I make milkshakes, margaritas, smoothies in it. Some people make all kinds of concoctions. It's blades are powerful and versatile. I got this on impulse because the price was right. I didn't research anything or look for what would be the best milkshake blender for me. This works well but one must take care cleaning it, the blades are sharp, and the parts are not easy to clean. It's noisy, if that matters to you.

Maria Juarez Las Vegas, NV

Quality,endurance. These product can take a lick'in. They are quiet and they last. They are also affordable

Analisa Vigil Lubbock, TX

The blender is amazing! I have had this product for over 2 years and it still works great! The blades are very sharp.

Lisa Pebble Blythewood, SC

Blenders and pressure cookers are really good. Just wish that the plastic inside of the pressure cooker would not absorb so much smell. Otherwise great products.

Aaron Anderson

High-performance blending at its finest! Wide range of options, durable build, and delicious results. My smoothies never tasted better!

3 months ago Edited November 20, 2023

Ann Meyers Covington, GA

I have had my Ninja for at least 5 years. It still works great. The blades are still sharp and it makes the best smoothies. I love this blender.

Christal Hernandez Citrus Heights, CA

WOW! I adore the appliances!!! They are so powerful, yet, beautiful to display on my countertop. These products are amazing. I will definitely be ordering again.

Sol Castanos Clifton, NJ

I received a Ninja blender as a Christmas gift from my best friend and haven't stopped using it since then. It blends my fruits very well so my smoothies taste delicious.

5 months ago Edited September 22, 2023

Reb R

It’s great, works great, no big complaints. I do feel these are overpriced. And I wish it were easier to buy replacement parts, like the blender top (lock cracked and now we need to spend $300 on a new blender)

Cynthia Green

Excellent blender. I bought one to start making smoothies and I love it. It has an ice crushing option that gives a perfect consistency for smoothies.

5 months ago Edited September 7, 2023

Russ Hamstring Lake Havasu City, AZ

We've have been using Ninja products for some years now and have never had a failure with any of them. They are great products and work as they should. Thanks Ninja!!

Marla Venice, FL

Best mixer I have owned. I love making frozen coffees and this machine dose the job and saves me all kinds of money. Great for standard mixing as well.

Doxie Lady Warrenville, SC

Love my blender and coffeemaker. Great value for the money. Also great customer service. I broke my pot and was able to replace the pot easily and quickly. The blender works great and makes wonderful smoothies.

TC B Florissant, CO

Fantastic quality! Lots of selection with Ninja products! Purchased the Ninja Bullet. I like how the pieces come apart and are easy to clean. The bullet mixes well, and the price is comparable to the quality.

6 months ago Edited August 11, 2023