The Arvest Bank journey started in 1961. Originally known as The Bank of Bentonville, Arvest Bank has grown into a platform consisting of over 200 branches. When the bank was originally purchased, it had $3.5 million in deposits. Today, the Arvest Bank assets now exceed $16 billion. The Arvest Bank services can be found in over 120 communities and is the largest bank in Arkansas in terms of deposit market share.
- Products and services
- Great features
- Banking solutions
Products and Services
Arvest Bank offers a number of banking, lending, investment, and insurance products to their clients. Clients range from those needing personal banking solutions to small business owners. Whatever the financial situation or background, Arvest Bank will provide dedicated advisors to help navigate the, sometimes confusing, financial world.
From a personal banking perspective, there a number of services and features available through Arvest Bank. Clients can open an account online and receive individual help with Arvest Bank professionals. Each personal banking service can be broken down as follows:
- Checking Accounts: Arvest offers a variety of personal checking accounts to help clients bank in a way that is most comfortable.
- Free Blue: A basic account with unlimited check writing, a free debit card and up to $400 in overdraft coverage. No monthly fee, free debit card, and enrollment in e.Statements required to avoid a fee.
- Basic Blue: For those who need a paper statement, Basic Blue provides that option with a nominal monthly fee. Free debit card and includes paper account statement with images.
- myBlue: Arvest's myBlue checking offers affordable checking with valuable benefits and extras. Includes $12 monthly fee and unlimited online BillPay, Family IDProtect, and Family AD&D insurance.
- Arvest Club: Enjoy Club discounts along with higher overdraft protection, free printed checks and a valuable accidental death and dismemberment policy.
- Preferred Club: Earn interest on the balance.
- Savings Accounts: a wide variety of savings accounts to help earn interest while saving money are available through Arvest.
- Cool Blue Savings: for those under the age of 18, no minimum to open, no monthly service charge, and earns interest on daily collected balance.
- Savings: basic savings account that earns interest with $2 monthly service charge and earns interest on daily collected balance. There is a $100 minimum to open.
- Money Market: If you're maintaining higher balances, the Money Market account pays a better interest rate than a traditional savings account. Earn an interest rate premium when account is held in conjunction with qualifying checking account.
- Health Savings Account (HSA): Accumulate funds to pay for approved medical expenses tax-free (consult your tax advisor) with a Health Savings Account.
- Certificate of Deposit: Fixed or variable rate certificates available with competitive market rates on maturities from 31 days to five years. Interest distribution options available with $1,000 minimum deposit to open.
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA): fixed or variable rate products avaialble, no monthly service charge, and $1,000 minimum to open.
- Online and Mobile: Arvest Online Banking is an easy and secure way to access and manage your accounts anytime. Online BillPay is the fast, convenient way to pay your bills. This service is included with several of our checking accounts. Arvest Mobile Banking makes it easy to bank anytime, anywhere. Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and more...all from your phone.
- Debit Cards: The Arvest Chip-enabled debit card is the fast, safe and convenient way to make purchases anywhere Visa debit is accepted.
- Arvest Flex Rewards: Sign on now to see your activity and point balance. You can redeem your points online for cash back, statement credits, travel, gift cards and more. Get all the details and rules about the Arvest Flex Rewards consumer program.
- Prepaid Cards: The Arvest Visa Gift Card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. Spending is limited to the amount on the card. Spending Cards are a great option for traveling, internet purchases, budgeting and providing money to teens. If you've been given an Arvest Gift Card, register it today to protect it against theft or loss.
For small businesses, there are number of banking/financial solutions available through Arvest Bank as well. There is the traditional, everyday banking solutions, as well as loans and lines of credit for borrowing and the management of benefits and retirement. There are also protection safeguards put in place for Arvest small business clients.
- Limited loans
- Monthly maintenance
While there are loan services available through Arvest Bank, they really only specialize in mortgages. They can help manage these loans through their platform, but it is the only loans clients will be able to obtain through their bank. Typically, banks offer at least one of the following loan options to their clients:
- Home equity loans
- Auto loans
- Student loans
In addition to limited lending capabilities, Arvest Bank also charges monthly maintenance fees on a number of checking and savings accounts. While there is typically a way to avoid these monthly fees, there are restrictions that must be met if the clients wants to avoid the charge.