Home Depot Logo

Nishita McLean, VA

Home Depot is and has always been an outstanding store. We get almost all of our home furnishing items there and it is not very pricey either. We picked our wooden blinds, carpet, and lamps from there. Love it

Max Winkel Salt Lake City, UT

I recently went to Home Depot to look at there Water Softners and they had a small selection and wasnt very impressed, but I looked on the Home Depot website and they had a very large selection to choose from. Good employees and was happy I found what I needed eventually

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Got our 15 GPM Pelican Water Softener from this store. They had what we needed and additional tools needed to install it on our own. We were pleased with our purchase experience! The ship to store option worked for us, since the store didn't have the water softener in stock.

Amber Gilbert, AZ

This water softer is a must have in Arizona. My skin and hair are softer. I see more suds collect when washing dishes and clothes. The hard water was destroying my clothes. I've seen a huge difference in the water

Tualagi Saint George, UT

Excellent customer service. Answered my questions with different products/brands and helped me choose a good product. I walked in not knowing anything about water softner to leaving comfortable with what i was paying for.

Hunter Kasprzyk Gilbert, AZ

Our water softener has always been pretty nice growing up. I cant stand drinking any other water other than water bottles but even some like arrowhead arent as good as my houses.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Home Depot. I love how the employees are very nice and they tell you exactly where every thing is. I also love that if I need to fix something or do anything in my home or yard, Home Depot has it.

Raquel Sandy, UT

Everyone is super helpful and knowledgeable at Home Depot. And I love that they let us bring our dog! She loves Home Depot too!

Paul Sandy, UT

I've noticed a significant drop off in the variety of inventory carried and a drop off in the number and quality of department "experts" or helpers. I'm a novice do it yourself shopper. Home Depot used to be a great place to shop but now I'm finding more of what I need and more help when I needed at Lowe's.

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

I got a water softener from Home Depot. It is absolutely amazing. The water spots in my shower are way better. I also feel so moisturized after my showe.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

great place to go to get your household repair needs huge store so to be completely honest good luck trying to find someone that knows exactly where to find what your looking for

mgillings

We were interested in purchasing a Water Softener from our local Home Depot. I used to really appreciate their employees help, but the last couple times, especially the day we went to look at water softeners the employees pointed us in the right direction to locate them on our own, but offered no help further than that. We will be purchasing our water softened somewhere that the employees can and want to answer our questions.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I can always tell when I have a good quality water softner in our home. I feel like Home Depot is a great resource for good quality water softners. Home depot is pretty dependable. Customer service could be a bit better.

Tyler Williams Gilbert, AZ

Home Depot has always been a great place to shop. Customer service is always by far much better than its competition and price then doesn't matter nearly as much.

Hannah Burke Rexburg, ID

Kind and helpful with directing me to where i needed to go

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

Didn't honor the warranty at all. Lasted us a whopping 6 months before it died and "couldn't be fixed" I expected higher quality, especially since Home Depot is a big company

Cassidy Lucas Olney, MD

Employment services are always great. You can always go in and get what you need when you need it.

SD Temple, TX

Very informed associates helped us get the best price on our new appliances and the best features for our needs.

Mike West Jordan, UT

Months after purchasing unused items for our remodel, the store returned in full the amount of the items even though it was past the return date.

H W American Fork, UT

Home Depot is excellent and they have very good customer service there. I know I can always get help with what I need

Lukaah Marlowe American Fork, UT

Home Depot is a great store for all of my home needs. It is easy to find stuff most of the time, and always has what I need.

Linda Quach Gilbert, AZ

Love love love this company great prices and i always get what i need asap. i would recommend place to anyone- great support and help

Rebecca Malone Minneapolis, MN

It has a good selection for the most part, I just wish there was someone who worked there who knew what they were talking about. So many times I’ve needed help and the staff are not knowledgeable.

Bethany Rockville, MD

The thing we like about GE water softener from the Home Depot is it’s quietness!

Charity Bond Smithfield, UT

Great service, they are really nice and respectful of their customers. Great quality in all of their products

Tagg Ogden, UT

We got a good water softner at Home Depot that ended up paying for itself in the first year because of using less salt.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

When we lived in Las Vegas We bought our water softener from home depot and were very happy with it. The customer service was friendly and helpful.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Home Depot is good for all projects around the home. The workers always help us with what we need to find.

Amelia Gibson South Jordan, UT

I like The Home Depot, they are very trustworthy. They also have great customer service.

Preston Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Theyre customer service is great, I love the interaction that they have with us.

Noelle Pleasant Grove, UT

Best quality things here. Super easy to find things too and everyone is so helpful there.

Isa

Being a person in the trades I love Home Depot because I can find everything I need for a project

TONY Viola Boise, ID

Good accessibility . Knowledgeable associates . Reasonable prices.