TutorMe Logo

TutorMe

9.6

Shruthi V. Dublin, CA

tutor me is super helpful! even if you have one tutor that’s not very helpful, you have hundreds more to help you learn the subject of your choice. overall, it’s a win-win. Pricing can be decided on how often you use tutor me and it’s worth it if you find the perfect tutor for you.

Emily Petrizzi Trumbull, CT

TutorMe is a great site to be a tutor on. The customer service is fast and reliable. There are ample opportunities to tutor students at all hours of the day. The pay is reliable and timely. I highly recommend anyone to use this site as a tutor or as a tutee.

Hemant Kumar

Tutoring has never been better. Excellent tutor-student interaction via audio, video chat and also with the help of interactive whiteboard which enables both sides to write. Well qualified tutors along with excellent support team of TutorMe. Hemant Kumar

Sam Jiang Boston, MA

Turtorme: A very helpful, supportive and productive platform, which gives me the help whenever I need it 24/7, helped me solved a lots of homework issue and is just good to have someone who already know the content and you can just go right ahead and ask them any academically questions. I am very glad I found this platform Turtorme, and it has been extremely helpful since I use it. Hopes that solve everyone else problems too!

Billy E. Nashville, TN

Awesome Service The services that TutorMe provided were beneficial and straight forward. The tutors seemed to be well rounded and personable to work with and great with delivering the information that you asked for. I well continue to use these service in the future.

Pierre Pomeroy

The tutors definitely knew what they were doing. They also stayed with me for as long as I needed them, or as long as they could stay up at night. Very dependable and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this to anyone who needed help with anything in their schoolwork. Pierre

Elizabeth Pelletier Framingham, MA

TutorMe has provided great additional income for me. The only drawback is the limited amount of students compared to the surplus of tutors. The customer support is 100% responsive and the students are great! Not only does this help the student increase their success while learning but also helps the student and tutor build rapor to better fit the student's needs.

Prasoon

I have been a tutor at this website for almost a year now. They do have the best lesson space out there which loads very quickly and is very easy to use. They have really nice management team as well who are open to suggestions and have a mindset of problem solving. One suggestion from my side would be to test and try the new feature offline thoroughly before making them live cos untested features may create problem while giving a live lesson to students. Keep up the good work and looking forward to change the way people learn. :)

Michelle

Tutor me is the best tutor system I have used ever! The tutors are so knowledgeable they're very patient and very helpful. They don't just give you the answers they make you figure it out and teach you how to apply your knowledge to get the answer. Hands-down it's the best tutoring system!

Ali Asghar Syyed

I have been tutoring in this site since December 2016. The classroom is very sharp and easy to use by both the students and tutors. I recommend any student who wants to improve their grades in science courses to try out TutorMe. Hope to see you guys there!

Brandon S. Midland, MI

They have a tutor for every subject! It is amazing, they are always helpful and courteous to any homework help you need!

Harnauth Sewsankar ,

TutorMe was fantastic in assisting me throughout my ECON 705 studies. I will certainly recommend for future students. My selected Tutors were great and of high quality.

Sebastian Garcia San Antonio, TX

TutorMe is a great platform to study and learn without any problems. The mentors in this platform are great, they teach you to step by step and are really nice. Love this for college courses.

Cole Pena Booneville, MS

I like the diversity ans finding tutor that I work well with. I'm not able to block certain tutors who I don't like which is awkward to tell them. I want a button that gives me the opportunity to not be matched with certain tutors

Michael G. Jersey City, NJ

Very patient and knowledgeable. Learning new content for the first time can be overwhelming especially when it's crammed into a 5 week course. Would recommend this tutor, for sure.

j chatmon Lancaster, CA

I was all set to sing the praises of tutorme.com - the platform is very user-friendly, I enjoy the interaction with the students, my experience has been nothing but enjoyable. Until today, 3/20/2020, when I went to log into the system and told my application was rejected - after having been approved as a tutor in January 2020, and tutoring weekly since then. When I emailed support, Laura responded with, "We are very sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your account suspension. As you may know, we pride ourselves on providing excellent quality to our students and, as such, we maintain strict quality assurance policies. Please note that the suspension of your account does not affect your payments and any outstanding payments for work you have completed will be paid per the usual schedule. While we are unable to provide further details regarding your account suspension, if you have further questions regarding outstanding payments, please email us directly". Huh? I emailed back asking for guidance on who would be able to provide details, as well as direction where I could find verbiage indicating such a suspension was a possibility. I have yet to receive a response. I am frustrated and disappointed.

Jonathan Oklahoma City, OK

The tutors with TutorMe have been very helpful in me understanding my Discrete math problems. I highly recommend anyone needing help with a core subject to try TutorMe services!

CrystalRodriguez Dallas, TX

Tutor me always has an instructor for the subject I struggle in. When I cannot get the help I need on campus I go to TutorMe. They are always friendly and helpful. I appreciate all you do on TutorMe.

Diana Bertsche Fresno, CA

Love the option of tutors you desire. I am happy to find our tutor on tutorme. My daughter loves to do English and review for test with her. Its.ni CDC e.to have the white board to solve problems.

carly b Bothell, WA

TutorMe! Has been an amazing resource during my MBA experience. Each tito was patient, understanding and able to explain topics in mutiple ways to dully grasp the comcepts. AMAZING and highly recommend for other students!!!

Naomi Sewickley, PA

TutorMe is an outstanding resource for students who may need a question answered when their teachers are unavailable. It’s also very quick and easy to find a tutor that can help assist with a question.

Clair Antioch, TN

Love love love this so much, no matter what time it is or where I am at I can always find help whenever I want. Everyone is excellent and very sweet and helpful. Highly recommended!!

Emily Voorhees Township, NJ

I love tutorme because while I work on my other careers and I am on the computer, it lights up and lets me know if there is a student in need of tutoring.. instead of just being on the computer looking online..I can be productive and help a student in need! There is no better feeling then when a student says you were the most helpful or just even thank you so much. To be able to teach what I know and have someone express genuine gratitude is everything and this platform is not only affordable but helpful in every way.

Karan Lumbhani

It's just the best site for online teaching and helps to gain valuable experience. The payment is also good and is made each week without any problem. The staff is also great and helpful

Lashawndra Cox Atlanta, GA

I love this help, they work with you and explained things to where I didn't feel so unclear.. Tutors helps students want to submit their assignments, instead of giving up and failing.. Thanks so Much!!

Pam Coleman Hempstead, NY

As a tutor, it is my favorite website to use. During the peak months, there are plenty of students seeking assistance. The website, also lets me know if the student has an account set up. The platforms are very user friendly and easy to navigate for someone that is a 1st time user.

Mateusz Swulinski Edison, NJ

As a Tutor for TutorMe, I have been able to give back to the community by helping students work through questions, essay, and everything in between. The platform is quick and easy to use and the matching system is intuitive.

Joseph Reyna Columbus, OH

As a tutor, I thoroughly enjoy the clients that use this site. A majority of them want to learn the material opposed to having you do the work for them. My rating is an 8 and not a 10 for this site due to the first come first serve basis for jobs which in my opinion has some people matched with under qualified tutors.

Tiara

TutorMe, is a great service! The tutors on there are very friendly and helpful, and that's what you need when you have a stressful assignment you're having trouble with. TutorMe does not limit you on what subject they can help you on either ! I am a proud user of TutorMe :)

Sagnik Dutta

It's an awesome site for students who need help in studies. Tutors all over the world are ready to tutor students 24*7. From a tutor point of view it is good site as part time job. Best thing is the customer service of this site. They always try to help u every possible way.

Damian Barrios ,

TutorMe is an amazing website that helps there students understand better with the support of professor teaching them

Hayley Himes ,

I have only had good experiences with tutor me. It’s a great resource for students and the website is user friendly.

ana grayce krachinski Portland, OR

TutorMe has been a great tool for me to use while trying to get caught up in math while also trying understanding it

dorry roberts Archer, FL

Each person that tutored me answered all my questions with accuracy. They treated me with respect and explained things on a clear and precise level.

s winter Canyon, TX

I just started as an online tutor, but love it so far. Very helpful training videos to help navigate the program and easy to use and responsive chat feature for quick help.

ACP Teams, LLC Riverside, CA

This company is a scam artist Buyer Be WARE!! We have a college planning company and paid them upfront for services. We had problems with our IT person getting it to work on our website. Alex is very slow to respond. After several months of it just not working out we asked for our money back and they would not give it back. We tried to do a charge back with our CC but were unsuccessful due to they submitted a contract that was with an entirely different company, not us as we were formed in APril 2019. Bottom line we paid for service hours have not received our service hours and want a refund. Clients should be given their back their money if it is requested as long as no service hours were used. This company will not give you back your money they will make up lies and drag things out. They should not be working with students/minors. Now in the middle of a pandemic I have to go after them legally. Go with any other tutoring company!! Charlene Fell

ryan holland Bellaire, TX

After a free 3-day trial, they automatically charge you for a month of service, and do not offer a refund, even if you cancel immediately, got no value from the trial, and never used the service. Legal or not, common practice or not, it's immoral and scammy. They have an entire FAQ page and form letters at the ready, to tell you you can't have a refund for forgetting to cancel, which makes it clear that they get plenty of inquiries from people who forgot to cancel, and that they made a deliberate business decision to keep those poor student's money rather than to do something more friendly, like cancel the service automatically.

AmandaB Crawley, WV

TutorMe is a must-have, a true asset! I'm leaps and bounds ahead in my class and understand everything that others are struggling with. It is worth every penny!

Shailendra Kumar

I enjoy working on TutorMe. It just helps me to get extra income and lots of improvement in my knowledge. Thanks to TutorMe for creating this amazing Platform.

Savannah Mack Saratoga Springs, UT

My tutors were amazing!! Thanks to my tutors; Kianat Z., Shauna A, Nina M. and Kennady P. Thanks again guys. :) Love this service I will use it again and again!! :D

Alec Jordan Nottingham, MD

Great, service. You can get help with any subject, Tutors are fast and efficient. The site is also very well designed. The price is fair and there is a satisfaction guarantee.

Ruby Straaten Sandy, UT

Unfortunately I have to leave a terrible review. Let me just start off by saying that the tutors are awesome! They are really helpful and know how to relate to the student. That being said their customer service is terrible. I cancelled my membership and they still charged me. When I tried to contact them to talk to them about my account, the only way to contact them is through their chat. After I sent them a chat message it took them 3 days to even respond and then 1 week from there to tell me that they weren't going to help me out. I also asked them to provide me an email or phone number that I could contact. Their contact page gives out no phone number and the email that I sent was never returned. The tutors that I had been working with even tried to help me contact the customer service and they had no luck as well. I wish that their customer service was better and that I could use them for my future educational endeavors but alas they have left me with a bitter taste. I will NEVER recommend that anybody use this service.

TutorMe Logo

Reply from TutorMe

Hi Ruby, we are terribly sorry your experience with TutorMe was less than perfect. I am not able to see any messages from "Ruby Straaten". Please email us at so we can make this right.

Oct. 16th, 2018

Hemant Ramachandran Sunnyvale, CA

It has been great. I have been teaching students and having a good time.

Louise Chen Johns Ashburn, VA

The overall experience is great. I like the tutor I selected for my daughter's Mandarin lesson, she is very responsive and good with kids.

Chelsea Ellensburg, WA

TutorMe is a wonderful resource. Its gives students a place to receive help with assignments in a timely fashion

Sinziana Agafitei Burnaby, BC

I cannot believe that this company is allowed to treat people the way they do and nobody does anything about it. Please be supportive to everyone who has been scammed by this company and NEVER use their services. I was charged $65 for nothing, just out of the blue. When I contacted them they said that I agreed to this, which is NOT TRUE, and that they do not offer refunds ... and this is how they make their money. So sad and disappointing the world we live in.

Angelica Town Yuma, AZ

Amazing! This website makes it so much easier to teach English and math online. The tools available are unique and irreplaceable. I love it!

kamal kamel

TutorMe is the best thing that i have ever used to understand any subject that i have any trouble with. I hope more features added it will be great.

trinity ncube

discriminated against when i applied to tutor on their platform.I genuinely felt that i had better experience and qualifications that a lot of their current tutors.When i kindly asked for reasons for my application rejection ,i was totally ignored. Interestingly ,they still advertise to me to be a student on their platform ,despite the fact that i am doing my doctoral studies.

Madi Chicago, IL

Great tutors. Kind and efficient when teaching!