TutorMe Logo

TutorMe

9.6

Akruti Royal Oak, MI

This has been one of the best tutoring websites I have been with. I have tried many others but this offers the best flexibility of hours. You don't need to schedule appointments you just log on and take students as they pop up. Sometimes it can be slow and no students will need tutoring, so it's not for someone who is looking for a stable income. But as someone who as an irregular work schedule, I can just pop on the website whenever I am free and start tutoring on the spot.

Ali Khalil Santa Barbara, CA

TutorMe is a company that works to ensure the academic success of students around the world. Tutors specializing in a wide range of subjects are readily available to assist students with their academics needs on a highly-optimized learning platform that empowers both students and tutors to succeed. TutorMe is continually working to improve its services to ensure the best experience possible for students and tutors so to achieve an overarching goal of making quality education widely accessible.

Erica Collins Alvin, TX

I started using tutorme for math because I really needed help. I was really amazed at how awesome and easy was to get a hold of a tutor in a matter of seconds. I have met some really smart educated people that have taught me so much in so little time. What is so great also is that you can use the application on your desktop and video chat as well. I really recommend using tutor me it is worth every penny.

Aaron R Healdsburg, CA

As a student overwhelmed with numerous classes that can't always utilize my institution's tutors, TutorMe has provided me with an extraordinary alternative. Getting connected with tutors has never been easier. TutorMe has a wonderful learning platform that helps equip even the most struggling students with tools for academic success. The tutors are as helpful as they are congenial. I would highly recommend this service to anyone that needs to retain information quickly.

Ashfak Shaik

To be honest, it's an awesome platform to gain/share knowledge. Being a tutor, I loved teaching to students on TutorMe. It always excites me to teach others even the basic stuff. I would like to thank the whole team for this opportunity. And coming to payments, they are just accurate and no delays/issues so far. I strongly recommend people to join TutorMe and gain knowledge

Harsh Mehra

Extremely flexible for both students and tutors. A tutor like me can easily decide how much time I wish to devote to it, and how much it is worth. A student getting the benefits of the tutor's knowledge can first gauge his abilities, then ascertain if he/she wishes to continue with that particular tutor or not. Extremely convenient pricing, which is attractive to both tutors and students.

Francesca Woodland Hills, CA

Tutorme makes tutoring easy. I had such a difficult time getting help on my school's campus because most of the time the tutors would cancel our sessions. It is so convenient to use Tutorme because you can request a tutor at any time of the day and for any subject I need help with. This service saves me both time and money, I definitely recommend their services to students who have a tough time getting help in person.

Anna Blanco Klamath Falls, OR

TutorMe is the absolutely best option out there for tutoring. For the busy mom with a sassy toddler, TutorMe allows me to tutor from the comfort of my own home at any time convenient for me. TutorMe has a variety of highly educated sources that can help any any academic subject needed. I get the help needed to answer my questions and have never turned in a wrong answer! I highly recommend TutorMe and appreciate what they offer!

Ashley Orlando, FL

I've been working for TutorMe for about a month now and I absolutely love it. TutorMe really makes the whole process simple in terms of connecting with students and payment there after. At first it was kind of difficult to obtain clients but after I got a few, the growth was exponential. I highly recommend this company to any students that need tutoring and any graduate students (or beyond) in need of some extra cash!

Anand Ramesh

An excellent website. As a current tutor in TutorMe with previous work experience in Chegg, toppr etc. I think TutorMe is the best among all the existing tutoring websites. The lessson space is incredible, features are amazing and their tie-ups with universities and colleges help the students experience the website with cheap price. As a tutor, it is an absolute delight to work for TutorMe, which helps me earn few extra money by providing quality Service

Melissa Shann Humble, TX

TutorMe has been a great help to me during my last two classes of Accounting, which have been stressful and a great struggle for me. The tutors I've encountered have been a great help, knowledgeable in their craft, and willing to put forth the effort to help break down the information for the understanding of that particular problem. I would highly recommend TutorMe for their services!

Samantha Badeau Athens, GA

I came across TutorMe while looking for a website that will provide for all of my needs since my school doesn't have a lot of available Tutoring opportunities for the classes I am taking as a STEM major. TutorMe is quite a blessing and it has ALL the classes I am taking and more!The tutors are quite responsive and quick to figure things out with me and I have been getting satisfactory results in my work because of it. I plan to be using TutorMe until it is time for me to graduate. 10/10 amazing website!

Chris Bailey Chiloquin, OR

TutorMe is incredible. I have tutors available at school but it is an hour drive there. TutorMe is a lifesaver for me. I can access it from home and get the help that I so desperately need to maintain a good grade. The tutors are always so helpful and make sure that you understand before you leave the lesson space. Thanks to all the helpful individuals that have assisted me. I would and always recommend TutorMe to my fellow classmates.

Akshay Kumar Indianapolis, IN

TutorMe is a great service for tutors and students alike. I have connected with a lot of students and helping them out whether it was a simple one question problem or an hour or two hour long session for a more conceptual understanding was very easy for me to do. They have a great platform that allows for whiteboard writing, file sharing, code editing, and general purpose text editing and all of it works seamlessly!

DENIS GONZALEZ

As a professional of distance education, I can assert that TutorMe is a great, original and very generous teaching environment for all of us who do educational work there. Tutors are required to give special treatment to students, while we have all the necessary tools to transmit our knowledge. It is a friendly system, easy to use, it is greatly enjoyed both learning and teaching.

Laura Gonzalez Mantecon

Great site! The lesson space is really intuitive and versatile, and the interface in general is great. I have never used it as a student, but as a tutor, I love it because it allows you to choose your own hours and wait for a lesson opportunity. The pay is decent, and the only small complaint is that the number of students can be relatively low. Otherwise, students always end up very happy and all the feedback I've got from students I tutored is great!

Kiran Gangwani

TutorMe is an awesome service, and while I cannot speak for the students, as a tutor I am a very happy employee! I feel genuinely productive, as I get to teach students in a personalized way because the Lesson Space is dynamic and I can choose what aspects to use while teaching. I also like the chat feature, where I can stay in touch with prior students, and maintain continuing relationships with some of them. I already have a few students I regularly help out. I only wish there was something in the interface to schedule future sessions with students, and an alerting system. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Eric Horng South Pasadena, CA

I work as a tutor on the TutorMe platform. I'm enjoying my time as a tutor so far. I get a steady flow of students every day, so I've been able to form relationships with some of them. The lesson space is really great, there's a whiteboard, a text editor, a code editor, and a file sharer, which is everything I need and more to teach programming, math, and physics. PROS: Lesson Space is very well developed, has many media to hold lessons Simple Interface, easy to find things Weekly payout via Paypal One button to switch between Tutor and Student mode (Unique!) Chats to connect with past and current students CONS: Low Pay ($18/hr) is lower than most other sites Uber style matching means tutors have to sit and wait on the site for tutors to come by Relatively low student to tutor ratio as of September 2017 Desktop Notifications push too slowly, by the time I click on the notification the lesson is usually gone No incentives for great teaching - No bonuses or even online achievements / badges No way to set up future or reoccurring appointments with students No features of top-performing tutors No testing / verification of tutor knowledge of subject areas

Sabrina Rainsbury Riverside, CA

I have only recently become apart of the TutorMe team, but immediately I have understood that TutorMe is a unique and beneficial experience. TutorMe, for it's tutors, is extremely simple to use. The Lesson Space is incredibly useful and has many KEY features needed during a successful tutoring session. Though students on many tutoring sites merely search for answers, TutorMe students understand the value of conceptual learning and don't mind using time to assure that they thoroughly understand the concept at hand.

Mark C. Van Nuys, CA

TutorMe has by far the best tutors available on the web. I was close to failing my Chemistry class, and TutorMe's tutors worked with me to get an A on my final. They are available 24/7. Seriously. I worked with tutors at 8am, 10pm, and 3am. They are available instantly, around the clock. It's unbelievable. I will continue to use them when I need help. Thank you TutorMe!

Yiping Geng Gainesville, FL

I think TutorMe is a good website, but the chat need to fix. I always don't know who chat me in the website.

Lina Rak Moraga, CA

The tutors are all patient and really cater to your learning needs. They take their time to help you and I enjoy working with them.

Marisela Nieto Las Cruces, NM

The best thing I like about this company is that they provide excellent tutors and are able to help with any assignment that can be challenging.

StephanieU Irving, TX

Tutorme has pretty much gotten me through my entire economics class as my teacher does not teach. All except 1 of my tutors have been extremely helpful and nice.

Daniel Guzman Portland, OR

Well if i'm being honest this is a very very helpful site, and everyone is super nice, its easy to use and most of the time it feels as if the tutor were right next to you.

Keshondra Shipp Leesburg, GA

Flexible hours, many subjects and tutors, and reliable help are a few of the many features this platform offers. You will not be disappointed with them.

A Dub Santa Fe, NM

Tutor me has helped me a lot this term. I was really having a hard time understanding some of my course work. They broke it down to where I could understand it and helped me find a few sources to look up topics.

Sumnima Bhandari , TX

Tutorme has helped me a lot with my school works. Every tutors I’ve ever interacted with are very generous and helpful. The best part is it’s 24/7 so you can get help anytime you want.

Sydney Bickler Sedalia, CO

Easy process to get connected with a tutor. They are able to show you work on the whiteboard and you can save the whiteboard as a pdf for later. It’s best when the tutor is able to use the microphone, otherwise it can take a long time to get through the tutoring. Overall easy process and nice tutors.

Antonio Ureno Wichita, KS

I've been struggling with Chemistry and instead of simply giving me the answer, tutor me tutors work with me to teach me how to get the answers. I'm getting more sleep because of tutor me.

Shannon Ray Mesa, AZ

TutorMe is great, I use it for my accounting grad school courses. I have had awesome tutors who help me succeed and do well in the classroom. I have not had any bad experience.

Mario Cano Ontario, CA

Helped me get an A on my essay and helped with references

Brittany Lee Denver, CO

Variety of different types of tutors with varying personalities & strengths. I really love that this service has allowed me to meet amazing individuals with similar academic interests & ambitions. It's available 24/7, & it's designed with the student in mind. Would recommend to peers.

Sam Tacoma, WA

The lesson space where tutors and students collaborate is well-equipped to handle all kinds of questions and material, and the writing labs function is very helpful for students to receive writing feedback and tutors to do asynchronous work. The biggest downside is that jobs are hard to get at first- you have to be really fast to claim them, unless you want to work odd hours.

RONALD SAINVIL Springfield, MA

I really like the tutor's professionalism, their patient and willingness to help students 24/7. It good to have professionals that can help a student with their assignment before the final submission. Keep on doing the excellent work !

Iqraa Bismi Tampa, FL

24hrs tutoring available. I can try studying with different amazing tutors, if I understood any of my tutors well, I have the option to work with them again whenever needed. I can come back to the site, and see the past lessons which always stays saved. Using Text Editor is SO convenient.

Victoria Kalyne Bennette McMinnville, OR

I love everything about TutorMe. TutorMe has allowed me to receive private tutoring while in this pandemic and each tutor I was matched with has given me ample help with practice problems while being thorough about making sure I understand concepts.

Brittany Carrigg Walterboro, SC

I love having tutorme available to me as a resource. I gives me peace of mind having knowledgeable, patient, and friendly tutors a click away. I am always matched with a tutor that suites my subject and they work with me to ensure all questions are answered

william hicks Chattanooga, TN

As a student at Ashford University, I have found the tutoring I have received from the tutors provided through TutorMe exceptional. The tutors provide insight that increases my educational experience. While I was hesitant to utilize their services at first, I now have no hesitation to log on to their website for guidance.

Khadijahtu West Des Moines, IA

An excellent app that provides many topics and subjects that you may need assistance on! They offer everything from help on business topics such as entrepreneurship to basic math. Tutors are well trained and experienced! You truly build great connection with your tutors. It's a home away from home! Super grateful for the sense of community!

Jazmine Honzell Reynoldsburg, OH

I think they are amazing and I was doing bad in one class they help me get my grades up and help me understand things that I didnt. I would tell anyone to go to them. Two things that do kind make me stop form giving them a 5 is one we run out of to much time form our school and I wish we had more. Another thing is that if we run out it is to much to pay out of pocket. I wish it was a little less money for people who dont have job or for people who can not work or they are full time college students.

Shannon Bernbaum ,

TutorMe is a great tutoring platform! It is very user friendly and its algorithm does a great job of matching students with tutors who are experts! I really enjoy using TutorMe and think it’s a great and more adorable alternative to in-person tutoring!

Kelvey Wiegand Hendersonville, TN

As a former teacher turned stay-at-home mom, I have enjoyed making a little extra cash through TutorMe. It is a great service, both for the student and the tutor. It can be a bit difficult to grab a lesson before someone else claims it, so you have to be intentional with your time spent tutoring and ready. However, it does get easier once you get the hang of it. Overall, I enjoy using this tutoring service.

Jaidene Webster Kingston, 01

Awesome tutoring service! The rigorous application process ensures students get tutors that are both qualified and can break down course material in a simple manner. The platform is easy to use and multi-functional. It also ensures both the safety and satisfaction of students and tutors alike.

Sharonda Milton Douglasville, GA

I truly enjoyed the tutorme site. Without my tutor i honestly feel i would not have made it out the class with the education and understanding that i gained. With my tutor i passed my class with a grade of B. Thank you so much.

Fahed A Memphis, TN

Services are ok. Most of the tutors don't reply even when they are online. When contact with the support team about any question, they don't answer immediately, they usually say we will contact you in 4 hours but expect to receive any response in 3-4 days or sometime you will not even get a response. Tutors are good, mostly graduate students from big universities. But companies charging policy is very disappointing, if you get help for 29 minutes, you will get charged for 30 minutes but if you get help for even 1 second more than 30 minutes, you will get charged for 45 minutes and sometimes even 1 hour. I was disappointed because when I tried to contact them, they even didn't reply. There is no customer service phone number, the only way to reach them is through email or chat which will be answered in days. I am just satisfied with tutors but I am not satisfied with overall services.

Kriselle Ann Dada

TutorMe is the best friend of those students who are struggling. You can easily find expert tutors covering different subjects. It also provides great opportunity to earn a decent amount for those who would like to apply as a tutor. I would highly recommend this to you!

Priyansh Gattani

Tutorme is one of the best sites for a student to clear his her doubts. They have a great setup to explain doubts and also have a platform for video chat as well so it very helpful in explaining the doubts as well. I really appreciate the platform and it is quite easy and very helpful as well.

mariah lynch

Easy to navigate, easy for students to share information with me and me with them. Started out slow but after a month I'm busier for sure. Feel like this is a great tool for students and also for the Tutors. I've enjoyed it so far and payment has been right on time.

Cheyenne Anderson Woods Cross, UT

I love to tutor me. The tutors are wonderful and make sure that you have an understanding and will not let you walk off without not understanding. Not to mention they are so kind and so understanding you don't feel like you need to be rushed into anything.