My MBA Tutor

My MBA Tutor Logo

My MBA Tutor

verified
Offers GMAT Tutoring and MBA Tutoring

MyMBATutor provides expert help from GMAT to graduation. The company is recognized as a top 100 tutor nationally with well over 1000 reviews and a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by Wyzant. Its instructors scored in the 99th percentile on the GMAT and taught for Veritas Prep and Stacy Blackman Consulting. Students have been admitted to Chicago, UPenn, Duke, UVA, etc. MBA students at Stanford, IMD, Columbia, Northwestern, Emory and others have found success with help from MyMBATutor.

TutorMe Logo TutorMe ›

9.6

Overall
Score

Studypool Logo Studypool ›

5.0

Overall
Score

TutorEye Logo TutorEye ›

Insufficient
Reviews

My MBA Tutor Logo My MBA Tutor ›

Insufficient
Reviews

Chris
November 1st, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

Jeff was by far the best tutor I have ever had. He was patient, always reviewed the necessary material and helped make sense of anything that I didn’t understand. He also took the time to use “real life” examples for many of the subjects we covered. I think what was most impressive about Jeff was his scope of knowledge. He seemed like an expert in not only finance and statistics but economics and even calculus. I would not only recommend Jeff but if I were to ever go back to school he is the only tutor I would use.

Rushyant Mulpuri
October 29th, 2018 Raleigh, NC DETAILS

Jeff was instrumental in helping me manage my MBA at Georgia Tech. Someone who I have a lot of respect for and value the tremendous knowledge he brings to the table. Very few people including the professors I dealt with are able to quickly simplify tasks, put them in perspective and point you in the right direction . What I appreciate most about Jeff are his principals and the way he conducts his works. He is not someone who is there to finish your work for you. His prime agenda is to make your life easier, more confident for class and most importantly get you involved engaged and retaining the learnings. Overall a really humble and honest person.

mbabeginner
October 22nd, 2018 South Jordan, UT

I worked with Jeff for both years of my MBA program. He not only understands the material himself but he understands how to teach others. Unfortunately that is a difficult combination to find in a tutor. I came from a non-traditional background and had virtually no business foundation. Jeff was able to help me with: accounting, finance, statistics, and even my series exams once I moved into banking. He never pretends to know a subject when he doesn’t but he will take the time to prep before a session so that he is not wasting your time. Jeff is by far the best tutor I have worked with and would recommend him to anyone.

Jared Slaff
October 1st, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

Jeff has helped me with the following exams/ subjects from Sept 2016- Oct 2018: - GMAT preparation (math focused) - Masters in Business Administration courses including: o Accounting and Finance o Managerial Accounting o Corporate Finance o Business Statistics o Operations Management o Managerial Economics Jeff embodies the ideal qualities found in any tutor or mentor. He is prompt, thoughtful, and creative in his teaching, ensuring that each concept is approached from multiple angles. Jeff inherently exhibits a passion for teaching, which is certainly to the benefit of his students. I often ask for real-world application as a part of tutoring sessions, and Jeff’s knowledge pool offers an invaluable source of information and teaching strategies he implements seamlessly. His insights into these subjects helps convey the key points to each concept. My experience with Jeff has largely been in subjects with quantitative matter, spanning the GMAT math section and six MBA subjects. His utilization of online tools is effective and provides material for future study. Jeff’s knowledge of the GMAT is very extensive, and his strategies for preparation helped to significantly increase my score. He will sometimes preemptively guess questions on midterms and final exams in my master’s courses by examining other course materials. In other words, Jeff’s insights into each question, concept and course are extensive and often provide ways to learn and understand in a unique way that would be impossible without a great tutor. Jeff is flexible, bright, patient, and the tutor you are looking for.

Daniel Wilde
September 25th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

I was pretty lost on my GMAT prep before working with Jeff. I had taken Kaplan and not gotten the score I wanted. Jeff helped me think strategically instead of intellectually. He showed me dozens of shortcuts to arrive at the correct answer, making it a game as opposed to homework. Most importantly, Jeff is the right person to teach. He is one of the most down-to-earth, patient, and loving teachers I have ever met. You feel very safe with him and there are no dumb questions. He also sincerely believes in you and helps you reach your dreams. Thanks to Jeff's help I was able to get the highest scholarship offered at my MBA program and then went on to my PhD in Strategy at Wharton. Can't thank you enough Jeff!

Allie Morgan
September 25th, 2018 Clemson, SC

Jeff was an amazing tutor for me. He helped me excel in my understanding of my finance courses in a way my professor couldn’t. Jeff explained everything I had to learn in such an easy way and was beyond helpful in my success through college.