Course Hero Logo

6.7

LAST UPDATED: November 15th, 2021

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

TutorMe Logo
#1 TutorMe chevron_right
Mathhelp.com Logo
#2 Mathhelp.com chevron_right
Studypool Logo
#4 Studypool chevron_right

4.1

Kaylee Gay Columbia, MO

Course Hero is such a great help with homework for all ages. I have used Course hero since middle school and it has helped me with my homework and papers. It is a very reliable source and lots of people can submit their past papers. I love how easy it is to access and how you can ask questions about almost any subject.

Nyla C. Tallahassee, FL

Course Hero has helped me study for my undergrad courses. It provides me with extra worksheets for practice problems. You also have the availability to choose if you want to be a paying customer or not.

Jaelynn Florence Tallahassee, FL

Course Hero is one of my favorite online learning sources. It is a great application to get help for a multitude of subjects across all levels. Ever since I have used Course Hero, I have only seen improvement in my grades.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Course Hero has been great for tutoring. They offer help on many different subjects and have very qualified people for the job. Greatly recommend.

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

Course Hero had all the help I needed on assignments for my college assignments. It was even organized by course.

Kori Travis FL

Course Hero has all the materials you need to help you study. They also allow tutor services to where you ask someone a question for help that is not possibly on the material you’re studying

Jade Knowles Tallahassee, FL

Course hero is a life saver! Course hero has students and teachers that are there to help and teach each other. When I’m having a hard time with an assignment or trying to study, I use course hero as a way to understand concepts in a way that’s easier for me.

Sicely Lyn Russell Mesa, AZ

I loved using this site because it gave correct answers to my questions. I used it alot for my science questions. I learned quite a bit by using this site.

Taylor Larson Nakhon Sawan, 60

Course Hero has helped me a lot with my classes. It's easy to follow along.

Jannis Ly San Antonio, TX

Course hero provides lots of resources to break down difficult topics. They helped me understand Organic Chemistry.

Jeff Curtis Mapleton, UT

There are good, free online videos and resources where other services require a paid subscription