Course Hero Logo

5.2

LAST UPDATED: October 9th, 2022

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

TutorMe Logo
#1 TutorMe chevron_right
Studypool Logo
#2 Studypool chevron_right
Mathhelp.com Logo
#3 Mathhelp.com chevron_right

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

I was able to use Course hero a number of times to study for tests in college. There was a lot of material on there and a lot of different users and information. The study cards were very useful and saved me a lot of time and effort in preparing for my finals. I can attribute passing more than several of my classes to Course Hero.

Zabsanti Slidell, LA

Course hero has helped me a lot especially in the literature department. The service is extremely knowledgeable about what its talking a d explains a lot of the literacy concepts of classic literature extremely well.

Vy Ha Birmingham, AL

I like course hero for studying extra concepts and checking my answers directly from multiple worksheets but sometimes it’s too costly as effective as it is for my studying

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I use course hero a lot since it help me understand my class material better. I dislike how sometimes they be trying to make me pay which is unfair sometimes because the answers for assignment do not be correct

Delaney Payton Havana, FL

Course Hero has great resources for when you are struggling with any topic and can provide trustworthy answers to you questions.

Nate Ashby Provo, UT

I studied for the MCAT and came across some site from Course hero. They had some good sites with info. Not AMAZING but pretty solid. I would use again in the future.

lscho2 Salt Lake City, UT

It is nice that you get a few free views of answers. It is a good way to see how to do math problems step by step. It would be better to apy

Lea Fiscella Clermont, FL

I like the fact that instead of paying you can provide study materials for others to use

Arion Session-Walker Tallahassee, FL

I love Course Hero because it has honestly helped me a great deal on studying for exams in high school.

jakira johnson Tallahassee, FL

Course Hero has always been very helpful. They have the best online tutors.