Course Hero Logo

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

TutorMe Logo
#1 TutorMe chevron_right
Mathhelp.com Logo
#2 Mathhelp.com chevron_right
Studypool Logo
#3 Studypool chevron_right

4.0

Sicely Lyn Russell Mesa, AZ

I loved using this site because it gave correct answers to my questions. I used it alot for my science questions. I learned quite a bit by using this site.

Nate Ashby Provo, UT

I studied for the MCAT and came across some site from Course hero. They had some good sites with info. Not AMAZING but pretty solid. I would use again in the future.

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I use course hero a lot since it help me understand my class material better. I dislike how sometimes they be trying to make me pay which is unfair sometimes because the answers for assignment do not be correct

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

I was able to use Course hero a number of times to study for tests in college. There was a lot of material on there and a lot of different users and information. The study cards were very useful and saved me a lot of time and effort in preparing for my finals. I can attribute passing more than several of my classes to Course Hero.

lscho2 Salt Lake City, UT

It is nice that you get a few free views of answers. It is a good way to see how to do math problems step by step. It would be better to apy

Zabsanti Slidell, LA

Course hero has helped me a lot especially in the literature department. The service is extremely knowledgeable about what its talking a d explains a lot of the literacy concepts of classic literature extremely well.

Stephanie Roanoke, TX

I purchased a $39.95/1 month membership in order to view the documents I thought would help me with my courses. The entire website (I have screenshots of the website and registration process) leads you to believe that once you "complete your membership for instant access", you will have "instant access to over 25 million documents". Nowhere does it state that even after you pay for a membership, you will have to earn "unlocks" to access the 25 million documents you were guaranteed to have instant access to! After discovering this "service" is completely useless, I requested a refund which they immediately denied because I already used an "unlock". WHY IS THIS NOT ADVERTISED? NONE OF THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE ADVERTISED. They are taking full-time college students hard earned money and scamming them! This service is disgusting and dishonest and needs to be SHUT DOWN!

Jeff Curtis Mapleton, UT

There are good, free online videos and resources where other services require a paid subscription

Jannis Ly San Antonio, TX

Course hero provides lots of resources to break down difficult topics. They helped me understand Organic Chemistry.