Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

#1 TutorMe chevron_right
#2 Mathhelp.com chevron_right
#3 Studypool chevron_right

3.0

Zabsanti

March 3rd, 2020 Slidell, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Course hero has helped me a lot especially in the literature department. The service is extremely knowledgeable about what its talking a d explains a lot of the literacy concepts of classic literature extremely well.

Stephanie

June 13th, 2019 Roanoke, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I purchased a $39.95/1 month membership in order to view the documents I thought would help me with my courses. The entire website (I have screenshots of the website and registration process) leads you to believe that once you "complete your membership for instant access", you will have "instant access to over 25 million documents". Nowhere does it state that even after you pay for a membership, you will have to earn "unlocks" to access the 25 million documents you were guaranteed to have instant access to! After discovering this "service" is completely useless, I requested a refund which they immediately denied because I already used an "unlock". WHY IS THIS NOT ADVERTISED? NONE OF THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE ADVERTISED. They are taking full-time college students hard earned money and scamming them! This service is disgusting and dishonest and needs to be SHUT DOWN!

Cassidy Gundersen

December 11th, 2017 Orem, UT

I was able to use Course hero a number of times to study for tests in college. There was a lot of material on there and a lot of different users and information. The study cards were very useful and saved me a lot of time and effort in preparing for my finals. I can attribute passing more than several of my classes to Course Hero.