Prep Expert was founded by Dr. Shaan Patel in 2011, who grew up attending an inner-city public school and developed study habits that improved his SAT score from average to perfect. Patel went on to found 2400 Expert to help other students prepare for college entrance exams. While the company was successful, bringing in about $1 million in sales a year, it was Patel’s appearance on Shark Tank in 2016 that rocketed the company into the public eye with Mark Cuban as a partner. One big change that came from its partnership with Cuban was its name change to Prep Expert.

The company aims to help students change their lives by improving their scores on the SAT, ACT, AP Exams, and GMAT. Additionally, Prep Expert offers one-on-one private tutoring sessions and college admissions consulting. The company offers three-week, six-week, weekend review, and self-paced courses online and six-week in-person courses in Princeton, New Jersey and Las Vegas, Nevada.

Online classes are taught in a virtual classroom program that is live online. Students view a lesson that is identical to a regular classroom with the teacher front and center. Students can use the chat box to interact with the instructor and other students. In addition, the entire class is recorded for future viewing if students cannot attend a session or need additional review.

SAT and ACT Classes

SAT and ACT classes are offered in three-week, six-week, self-paced, and weekend review formats. Prep Expert’s 6-Week Flagship Course meets for six hours of class twice per week, with a four-hour exam each week for a total of 60 course hours. Its four-hour exams are intended to help students build testing stamina needed for the actual exam. Homework is assigned throughout the course for students to complete between classes. The Prep Expert 6-Week Flagship Course typically starts at $999.

AP Exams

Prep Expert offers AP exam test review classes taught by perfect-score AP Exam instructors via videos that can be watched at your child's convenience. Classes cover all high-yield AP exam content and are three hours long per exam.

It offers a full AP Complete Exam Review for students who want to brush up on all AP curriculum, and AP Math, AP Science, and AP History Reviews for students interested in specific course subjects. A complete AP Review costs $199 and a one-day review (AP Math, AP Science, and AP History) costs $99.

GMAT

Its GMAT Video Course is self-paced and teaches students over 100 strategies developed and taught by MD/MBA student and Prep Expert Founder Dr. Shaan Patel. The course offers 30 hours of video content of Patel teaching hundreds of strategies and practice problems to show students how to ace the GMAT. Students have access to the course for up to one year after purchase. The course costs $499.

Private Tutoring

For those looking for a one-on-one learning experience, Prep Expert offers private tutoring for over one hundred K-12 academic subjects and tests. Each tutoring session is two hours long and scheduled around a time most convenient for the student. Prep Expert tutors primarily work with students via its online tutoring platform, but can meet students in-person in certain areas of the country based on their geographic location. Students will also be asked to take practice tests on their own at home — which is absolutely essential for large score improvements. Private tutoring sessions start at $29 per hour.

Admissions Counseling

In addition to its typical tutoring and test prep courses, Prep Expert offers admissions counseling for a hefty price tag. Its admissions counselors advise students and their families on how to get admitted to top colleges and win scholarships. In 2018 and 2019, 97 percent of its students were admitted to at least one top-three choice college and won millions of dollars of merit-scholarships. Admissions counseling packages include planning, application strategy, essay edits and review, school selection advising, and more. Admissions counseling packages start at $6,999.

Prep Expert has dynamic prices and they may rise due to demand and start date. The sooner a student enrolls typically the better price. The company also regularly offers discount codes.

The Good

• Course Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Classes
  • High Standards for Instructor Selection

Course Options

Prep Expert offers several course options for SAT and ACT and GMAT preparation. Customers can purchase a self-paced video course, which includes 30 hours of videos, ebooks, and practice exams. The company also offers three-week and six-week online courses where students participate in a scheduled live virtual classroom; these courses also include ebooks and practice exams. In addition, Prep Expert offers in-person courses in several cities across the United States.

Customers who want a one-on-one experience can sign up for private tutoring. Tutoring sessions are two hours long. These sessions are taught by the same instructors who teach in-person courses. Customers can purchase 4, 8, 16, 24, 36 and 48-hour packages. In addition to ACT and SAT tutoring, students can also receive tutoring for AP exams.

Money-Back Guarantee

Prep Expert offers a variety of money-back guarantees on the majority of its course offerings. While the industry’s leading competitor also offers a money-back guarantee, it is based only on a student scoring higher than their baseline test score, even if it is one point higher.

Prep Expert’s six-week live online and in-person SAT courses offer an industry-leading 200 point score improvement guarantee if your starting score is 1250 or less. For those students whose scores are 1260 and above, Prep Expert guarantees an increase up to 1450. For the three-week live online and in-person SAT courses, it offers a 100 point score improvement guarantee if your starting score is 1350 or less. For those students whose scores are 1360 and above, Prep Expert guarantees an increase up to 1450.

ACT courses offer a similar guarantee. Students who have a 28 or less as their starting score are guaranteed to increase four points and those with starting scores of 29 or above are guaranteed to increase to a 32. Its three-week live online and in-person ACT courses come with a two point score improvement guarantee if your starting score is 30 or less. For those students whose scores are 31 and above, Prep Expert guarantees an increase up to a 32.

Other courses also come with money-back guarantees, including even the self-paced video courses for the SAT, ACT, and GMAT.

Free Class

Prep Expert gives interested customers access to several free webinars presented by Dr. Shaan Patel and other experts on its site. These classes discuss how to raise scores, receive scholarships, and offer advice for applying to college.

High Standards for Instructor Selection

Prep Expert says it only hires the best instructors who truly care about the success of every student. Not only has every Prep Expert tutor scored in the top 1 percent of the standardized test that they teach, but each has also demonstrated an exceptional ability to convey material in a fun, personalized, and results-driven way.

With the exception of certain TAs, all instructors must verify their 99th percentile score on the SAT, ACT, or GMAT, whichever they are selected to instruct. Prep Expert “auditions” instructors by asking them to teach a lesson, so that it can verify their talent in communicating difficult material. Accolades of its instructor group include having degrees from Harvard, Yale, and MIT, achieving perfect SAT scores, and having advanced graduate degrees (PhDs, MDs, MBAs, etc.).

The Bad

• High Prices
  • Limited Availability of On-Site Classes
  • Limited Courses Offered

High Prices

Though Prep Expert guarantees results, its prices are much higher than some competitors:

• Private tutoring — starting at $699 for 4 hours
  • Self-paced — $699
  • 6-week online — $999
  • 6-week in-person — $1,299
  • Review camp — $499

Limited Availability of On-Site Classes

Prep Expert’s on-site classes are only currently available in two locations. Customers who do not live near these locations must rely on online courses. On-site classes are available in Las Vegas, Nevada and Princeton, New Jersey

Private tutoring sessions are available online for students who do not live near one of these locations. Many competitors have large networks of in-person course offerings throughout the country.

Limited Courses Offered

Prep Expert only offers courses in ACT, SAT, AP Exams, and GMAT preparation. This specialization may make it desirable for customers seeking courses for these tests; however, customers who are preparing for any other test will have to seek other companies with more course offerings. It does offer a variety of course types, such as live online, in person, tutoring and college admissions consulting.

The Bottom Line

Prep Expert offers a variety of choices for high school students seeking to achieve high scores on the ACT or SAT. It offers an industry standout score guarantee, which should come as a relief to repeat test-takers. Customers have a variety of options to meet their specific learning needs; however, their prices are much higher than some competitors. Customers interested in self-paced courses can find many less expensive options. We recommend looking at other companies before purchasing Prep Expert’s self-paced courses.

That being said, Prep Expert’s private tutoring and in-person sessions may be worth the price to customers who are serious about improving their ACT or SAT score. Before considering in-person classes, make sure they are available in your area. Customers seeking preparation courses for tests other than the SAT, ACT, or GMAT will need to look at other companies.

View Best Test Prep Companies

Khaled El Telbany

December 3rd, 2020 Al Ain City, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a 6-week SAT course with Daniel, it helped me a lot with my score and I recommend it.

Mashrafi Rodan

December 1st, 2020 Jamaica, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I completed the six week course about a week ago. I really enjoyed my class with Daniel. Daniel have taught every lessons in a very engaging way which allowed me to learn the topics faster. I was able to learn new methods and shortcuts from this course. Daniel made the class really entertaining.

Adeeb Saleh

November 24th, 2020 Fresh Meadows, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I attended the 6-week flagship SAT course, and my Instructor Daniel was great. He was a real boss of a teacher and was always willing to help us. I really liked how he made studying for the SAT enjoyable, despite its monotony.

Naza Al-Saidi

November 24th, 2020 Haslett, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I finished my course about a week ago, I would 10/10 recommend it to any student who is looking to take the SAT soon. My instructor was Daniel and he was amazing. The course was rigorous and made me think deeper into the questions. He also helped me gain confidence in tackling the SAT questions.

Payton Furtick

November 19th, 2020 Plano, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The thing that I liked the best about Prep Expert was that it was actually instructional. I was worried going into it that the online course was going to be awful because it was 3 hours in a row every Saturday and Sunday for 6 weeks, but I was pleasantly surprised. My instructor was Harsh P, and he made sure to interact with the students through the chat to make sure that we had the best experience possible. When I took the SAT after completing my 6 week course, I felt much more prepared than I had before, and I think that alone made a huge difference to me. The only thing that I did not like was the amount of work that the class required, but that's only because I have a busy schedule with school and extracurriculars. I think that the extra work was worth it, and I would recommend this course to anyone looking to do better on the SAT!

Elden Antonio

October 29th, 2020 Sturgeon Bay, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This was a great way to prepare for a test as big as the SAT, and the teacher Tim P, in the 6-week flagship course, was amazing. He made the experience even better by giving us breaks in class, and also taught the content very well. He also understood that we would have questions, and he answered them perfectly each time!

Eva Rashkovsky

October 29th, 2020 Livingston, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I took this course at the beginning of the school year and had an amazing experience! My instructor was Tim And he did a great job explaining and teaching about the SAT. I benefited a lot from taking this class and would definitely recommend it!

Gavin Militello

October 14th, 2020 Shelburne, VT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep Expert provided me with the skills and the confidence that helped improve my test-taking abilities and final score on the SAT. My instructor was Miguel C. Miguel was a very skilled and helpful instructor. He always answered any question we asked and kept the class interesting during the 3-hour sessions. Jacob H also subbed for Miguel two times during my course. Jacob brought some very helpful insight into the class with his academic talent as well as his college experience. I benefitted a lot from the feedback that I got each week from the homework and practice tests. It was especially useful to see the comments that the essay grader made about all my essays, and over the course of the program I progressed to a near-perfect score in that segment. Overall it was a great experience and I am glad I enrolled! Thank you, Miguel, Jacob, and everybody at Prep Expert!

Adam Traill

October 13th, 2020 Athens, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a truly helpful course and I learned a lot. Best course to take for the sat!

Bani G

September 23rd, 2020 Oregon, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience taking the ACT course with Prep Expert was great. I genuinely feel I learned a lot and I improved my ACT score as well. Miguel was my instructor and he really engaged us students and I felt like I actually enjoyed the class. All of my questions were answered and I learned many strategies which have helped me in tests.!

Alice Lisak

September 15th, 2020 Westfield, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep Expert is a fantastic platform to prepare students for the ACT or SAT. The company's website is organized, easily navigatable, and useful. I have a very pleasant experience with text support. I was able to text a person directly from the website and get help within a day. My tutor Miguel was funny and engaging. Overall, excellent experience.

Christopher Mayo

September 12th, 2020 Hamtramck, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was great and it taught me a lot even more than what they would have taught me in school.

Arianna Mills

September 8th, 2020 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I highly recommend Prep Expert! I had Daniel L as an instructor and he was very funny and very helpful. The three hours always flew by and my score continually increased. I love all of the practice and the site was very easy to navigate through. My score increased by at least 3 points throughout the whole course. Prep Expert was a great investment and I totally recommend it to anyone who is looking to improve their ACT/SAT scores.

Arden Lawson

September 2nd, 2020 Nottingham, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would highly recommend Prep expert. I recently finished the class and my SAT score has gon up by more than 250 points. My instructor, Miguel, created a lively environment that made learning fun and easy. The class had around 90 students, yet I was still able to ask questions. Miguel did an excellent job of balancing the questions and teaching the class. Also, the student dashboard helped me stay organized and equipped me with all the tools I needed to succeed. I would 10/10 recommend Prep expert for your SAT prep

Ayaan Mohammed

September 2nd, 2020 Lombard, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One of the best things the company had to offer was the during the last class: I was able to watch an instructor (Lahari R, in my case) work through an actual SAT Reading and Writing passage, and worked through real SAT Math problems. The experience as a whole was great, and it really benefited my score. However, the only drawback I would say about these classes is that they are three hours long, often with the classes extending fifteen to twenty minutes beyond the class. Overall, I would definitely recommend PrepExpert to many friends and family.

Krupa

August 18th, 2020 Ashburn, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep Expert has many good resources and methods of score improvement for the SAT. The best part of it is the simplicity of the website/classes. Everything is easily accessible. There are not many negatives to the Prep Expert courses if you do all of the work in a timely manner. (it is a lot of work but that is expected if you want a score change.)

Terra B

August 14th, 2020 Tulsa, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am incredibly glad I found out about PrepExpert's SAT course. I had Miguel C as an instructor, and I never expected class to be so fun! Miguel has such a great personality and delivered an amazing teaching experience for everyone. I was in a class with about 80 people, and though it seems like a lot, Miguel answered all of our questions and seemed to bond with everyone so well. I have increased my SAT score by over 100 points since the beginning of this course! I also met some incredible people through the class, and I'm very glad to have made the investment in this course overall. Thank you Miguel!

Camille Oh

August 13th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like this company because the website is very easy to use and the instructors are very nice and understanding. From taking this course, I feel like I am more confident taking the SAT and I learned many strategies. My favorite part about the course was the friends I made along the way. The chatting feature is very nice too. I can also communicate with my instructor very well. Miguel was the best teacher ever! If you're deciding which teacher to chose, go for Miguel!

Alicia E

August 12th, 2020 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I highly recommend Prep Expert's 6-week online SAT class to those who don't know where to start with their SAT prep. It offers amazing tips, tricks, and strategies that I otherwise never would have thought helped me. I really liked how the strategies are in the books they provide and are gone over in the class sessions, which are recorded (the recorded classes are up for a minimum of 60 days on your account too). I found this very helpful because I was able to always go back to any material I didn't understand while going over it in real-time in class. I also like how the books give the "blueprint" to acing each SAT section, including the essay! I loved my instructor, Miguel. He made the 3-hour classes so engaging and easy to follow for everyone. He always answered everyone's questions and even stayed after class some days to answer the last minute questions. I had a huge class but, Miguel still took his time addressing most of our concerns. He also did not read the strategies straight from the slide/ the book. He always interjected his own thoughts, making the class more personal and relatable. I would note, however, that the class takes lots of focus and energy. I suggest taking it during a time you're free, like the summer, because of how time-consuming the weekly homework is (it usually includes 2-3 SAT sections and a full-length, strictly-timed SAT). Also, in order for the 200-point score increase to take effect, one must stay engaged throughout the class. This not only includes doing the homework and tests but, reviewing the work, taking notes, and asking questions. Outside responsibilities might hinder the ability to fully commit to the class. I personally couldn't imagine balancing it all while going to school. I improved about 100 points from this class. I personally never thought I could improve that much because I was so busy with other responsibilities throughout the summer.

Anjali

August 11th, 2020 Incline Village, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep Expert was an amazing course and I am so glad that I took it. My instructor, Miguel, was fantastic and he really made an effort to make sure everyone truly understood the material while creating a fun learning environment as well. I totally recommend it for anyone that is looking for an effective way to study for the SAT!!!!

Vaibhav Srivastava

August 11th, 2020 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I highly recommend Prep Expert for anyone who wants to improve on the SAT. Miguel C was my instructor and he was THE BEST SAT TEACHER EVER. I cannot stress this enough, he explained everything thoroughly and in a way that's easy to understand. I met some amazing people through this course as well, and it's one of my favorite learning experiences. If you ever want to take an SAT course, take it from Prep Expert and ask for Miguel as your instructor.

Andre Lombardi

August 11th, 2020 Irvine, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

PrepExpert has great strategies undoubtedly and anyone who puts in the effort will increase their score to the best score possible! That said, my instructor, Miguel C, was amazing and answered absolutely every single one of my questions (and my classmates). At times, it may be difficult to always stay focused since he does go a bit slower than you may expect, I believe that was partially because my class was his most filled ever. Definitely try it out, thank you Shaan and Miguel!!

Supraja Mallapuram

August 4th, 2020 Plano, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the material and curriculum that Prep Expert provides. Not only is it actually effective, but it is also easy to understand and is expertly taught by skilled teachers. From classes, to practice tests, to grading essays, each assignment was treated fairly and as a student I received tons of great feedback from the tutors. Definitely helped improve my score and also my critical test taking skills that will be testing for years to come in many other areas of education!

Aashika Gadkari

July 26th, 2020 Iowa City, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The ACT course with Daniel was so enjoyable! He kept us entertained and also helped us retain important information. I saw a significant improvement as I progressed. It was completely worth it, 10/10 recommended!

Caleb Schrader

July 21st, 2020 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I thoroughly enjoyed this class. My instructor, Mr. Miguel C, was a fantastic teacher. He was able to explain all of the information in a way that was interesting and memorable and he was always very joyful and excited to teach us. I am very grateful for this course. It has taught me not only how to take the SAT, but tests in general. I would 10/10 recommend this course to anyone!

Anna Hoitomt

June 19th, 2020 Chippewa Falls, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Expert was very positive. With Olivia O as my teacher and frequent practice tests, I saw consistent improvement in my ability to take the ACT.

Anusha Ghildyal

May 28th, 2020 Irvine, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep Expert is an amazing platform for students. I learned a lot taking SAT classes here. The teacher made lessons very engaging and I learned a lot through it. The work load can be a lot sometimes, but the hard work you put into that is something that can help your score improve tremendously!!

Nicole Rodriguez

May 4th, 2020 Hialeah, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a great experience in Clay C's 6 week SAT course! He brings a positive energy to each class and frequently makes jokes to keep us entertained. Clay knows SO much about the test and gives very helpful strategies. He also explains why certain answers are incorrect well. I haven’t taken an official SAT yet, so I’m not sure about the 200 point increase, but I definitely learned a lot.

Caroline Mueller

April 15th, 2020 Guatemala City, GU DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep Expert is one that I would hands down recommend to anyone looking to do well on the SAT. The strategies taught are so effective, easily implemented and brought up my score way up. The classes were entertaining and fun, especially with the sense of humor that Mr. C has. My instructor made me want to study and helped me feel the most prepared I can. Hands down recommend.

Neal

April 15th, 2020 Rochester, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep expert helped me improve my score tremendously! At first I was not sure who how it would be since it is only but after attending a few classes I started to realize that it is the same as in class. You get to ask questions during class that are answered immediately. Clay is a great tutor, he has a great personality and teaches well. He keeps all his students engaged and is fun to work with. Overall, this is a great course and will raise your SAT score significantly.

Neil Reddy

April 15th, 2020 Merritt Island, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I took the SAT prep course tough by Clay C. He is excellent, and through his instruction I have went from a 1230 SAT score to almost a perfect score on the official SAT practice tests. I recommend to anyone looking to boost their SAT score!

Preston Lee

April 15th, 2020 Hacienda Heights, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I learned a lot from this SAT prep course. My instructor, Clay, was very experienced so he taught the expert strategies well and gave us the motivation to perform well on our SATs. I have definitely learned quite a few strategies in the six weeks. The homework is very helpful as well because they are real SAT questions where we can apply the strategies to. Overall, the course is very beneficial if you put the work in and follow the strategies.

Elise O Vicknair

April 8th, 2020 Destrehan, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After recently completing my Prep Expert Course, I have never felt more prepared than I do right now. I attended 6 weeks of classes with Miguel and loved every minute of it. Not only were we given a number of strategies to help us on the ACT but we also saw how to use the strategies. I liked how I was constantly being challenged to answer the questions, along with asking my own questions that Miguel would answer. Prep Expert has allowed me to have many practice opportunities for the ACT. Prep Expert is definitely worth your time and money.

Allison Fleming

April 6th, 2020 Poulsbo, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently completed the prep expert course and I was amazed. Every practice test I improved drastically as I applied the innovative and effective techniques that they taught me. My instructor, Daniel L, managed to make our class a supportive and humorous environment. Classes were fun and informative, and everyday I took away valuable strategies and tricks that helped me improve my score. I was scheduled to take the SAT early March, but unfortunately it was cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak. In this time of confusion PrepExpert worked with everyone and provided extended access to course material so we can continue to study until we can take the test. I would give Prepexpert 10 out 10 stars, and recommend it to anyone who is serious about wanting to really improve their SAT score.

Maanvi

March 30th, 2020 Saratoga, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep Expert offered an accurate sense of what is to be expected on the actual ACT test. Their strategies are helpful and time-saving and taught in such a way that in each practice/homework test taken, one or two sections will improve at a time, and then the overall score will improve. They emphasize using logic and reasoning more than learning actual concepts (in math, for example), which really helped improve my score, especially since some of the math topics were unfamiliar to me. Daniel L. was a very good teacher who took the time to explain the questions that were asked. He made the class more engaging by adding jokes and connecting the less interesting aspects of standardized testing to things that are relevant and appealing to high school students. In addition, our substitute Kevin P. was also a very good and helpful teacher. Would recommend them both! For a 6 week crash course of sorts, I feel that this has better prepared me for the ACT than a longer-running class would have. Overall, very good experience with Prep Expert, and I highly recommend it.

Vanessa Lightfoot

March 18th, 2020 Lusby, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep Expert was a great experience and left me with useful tools, tips, and tricks to help me ace the SAT

Yvonne

March 13th, 2020 Fairfax, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think Prep Expert is one of the best ways to improve your SAT score. Even though it’s a very rigorous class, it helped me improve my score by a lot. My instructor Irene Li was very helpful and always made sure she answered everyone’s questions and even stayed after to help students who needed extra help. She also had a great sense of humor and made sure everyone was on track. I highly recommend Prep Expert to anyone who wants to improvement their SAT score by at least 200 points and likes to do online work!

Ananya Vasu

March 12th, 2020 Topeka, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think Prep Expert gives you a good summary of what to expect on your tests. While everyone knows what sections are on the SAT or ACT, not everyone knows the type of questions/sections. Having Prep Expert teachers highlight these is very helpful when it comes to taking the test. I also think that the fact that they provide you with many practice tests and guides with questions help further prepare students. Additionally, I think the strict deadlines and homework help motivate us to get our SAT practice done and over with quickly.

Shreyas K

March 11th, 2020 Kendall Park, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

PrepExpert is a great tool for people of all calibers and experiences to use to gain an increase in your standardized testing scores! I started the course with a low 1200 score on the SAT and ended with 1500+ on the practice test and 22+/24 on the essay section. The course, while rigorous, is structured in a way that is fun and helpful for the student. The online classes are efficient and are fun, depending on the teacher/tutor. Reviewing the practice tests we took and the homework sections assigned was essential to improving my score, and the emphasis on the effective techniques was also extremely helpful in the long run. Overall, I highly recommend PrepExpert to anyone and everyone who wants to see a considerable increase in their SAT/ACT scores!!

Kimberly Luga

March 11th, 2020 Oxnard, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This class was pretty helpful. They teach you many strategies that free courses such as Khan Academy don't teach you. My instructor Daniel Less was dedicated and helpful, especially my sub Kevin Perrish. Overall I'd recommend the class if you are dedicated enough to do all the work and put in the effort.

Seth Boudoin

March 8th, 2020 Long Beach, MS

Helped prepare me for upcoming exams and tests in high school but a bit pricey for me.

Adriana

March 5th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would 100% recommend Prep Expert to anyone! It helped me so much with improving my SAT score and I only had to take the actual SAT one time. This score will help me in getting into the college of my choice. My instructor, Daniel Lee, was very good at helping all the students as well as me in understanding why are scores were not improving yet and giving us super helpful tips on how to boost them.

Neeha Kakuturu

March 4th, 2020 Schaumburg, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My teacher, Clay C, was really knowledgeable and understood the SAT test and the most successful strategies for the test really well. Although the class was very homework heavy and slow at times due to a small class size, I was able to get a great score on my first try.

Hollis Long

February 22nd, 2020 Kennewick, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a phenomenal class that helped improve my ACT test taking skills. The teacher was very good at answering questions and gave good examples for how to take multiple choice tests.

lil cheesepuff

February 8th, 2020 Union City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep expert is a super fun and enjoyable program that you will get very immersed with. The instructors help you learn so many new strategies to help you succeed on your tests.

Imani Chambers

February 1st, 2020 Waldorf, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would 100% recommend Prep Expert. Ben S was my instructor and he was extremely knowledgeable and if we were lucky would crack a joke or two. If you are able to commit to the process for six weeks the results are worth it and I increased my ACT score by 7 points! However, I would only recommend to students who won't procrastinate and create time to do the homework and the tests every week. Otherwise, you won't get all the benefits of the course, which can be pricey for many. I also had three or so substitutes who were equally as knowledgeable and helpful as Ben!

Ohitha Reddy Sana

January 31st, 2020 Coppell, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep expert is the best for SAT. My score had increased by 150 points. I would recommend it and my parents are also planning to purchase SAT for my brother. The best part of prep expert is the essay templates they provide. Those are really helpful. Ms.Olivia Owens is a really niceinstructor. She answered all our questions and helped us on understanding passages quickly

DIANA MARTINEZ

January 31st, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Last summer, I paid for my daughter to have a private tutor prepare her for the SAT. Though she made some gains, they weren't impressive enough for her to feel confident taking the test. After hearing about Prep Expert, we decided to give them a try. I am very thankful that we did! She just recently completed the 6 week course, and she feels confident and ready for her test. Her score has jumped by 200 points, she is excited, and I couldn't be happier. Her instructor kept her engaged, motivated, and gave her insights that will take her a long way. She learned what to expect, how to handle herself during the test, and how to respond to questions effectively. Although the courses were Saturday AND Sunday, she never felt they were a chore or waste of time. She looked forward to the course and was happy after each practice test she took. If you have to choose one method to help your child prepare, THIS WOULD BE MY RECOMMENDATION! They exceeded my expectations, and I could not be happier.

Daniel LaPlante

January 22nd, 2020 Cumming, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep Expert is the one place I would go to for SAT prep. Their guarantee of raising your score by 200 points is a really good thing to have in the back of your mind because it makes you feel as if you are in the best care possible. I chose clay c as my instructor and he was funny and very helpful. I can't recommend him enough!

Riddah S

January 16th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prep Expert raised my score by 200 points. Although the course was vigorous,Clay and Kevin made every session enjoyable and fun while still imparting kowledge.