Applerouth Logo

Applerouth was founded by Jed Applerouth in 2001. This test prep company provides college admission testing resources along with academic tutoring. Prep classes are available for ACT, SAT, AP Exams, PSAT, and specific SAT subjects. Every prep plan includes timed mock tests with comprehensive performance reports.

There are three packages offered by Applerouth with prices ranging from $599–$1,300. Tutoring services are also available and start at $1,500 for 10 hours. The group packages require students to attend an in-person class. Classes may not be held in your area.

Brittany Stewart Oakley, UT

Applerouth helped me get a 31 on the ACT. Studying was really easy and Applerouth gave me multiple mock tests and other resources. I particpated in the group class, and being with others really helped me learn. It's a bit pricey, and there are other free options, but I don't think I would have scored as high as I did without Applerouth.

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

This studying and prepping tool is amazing! Highly recommend using this to study for your ACTs! It was very easy to make an account and the questions were very well written!