Victory Tax Lawyers

7.5

Karen B.

I had a complex tax situation and had been avoiding dealing with it for years. I was referred to Parham and Victory Tax Lawyers by a trusted friend. They were not only professional, but they were also compassionate and a pleasure to work with. We were able to resolve our situation, one step at a time, so I was not overwhelmed by the process. I highly recommend Parham and Victory Tax Lawyers.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with your experience Karen! Thank you for sharing.

Casey

Parham has been great! The IRS is scary and he figuratively held my hand through the difficult process!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

We understand that it might be intimidating to deal with the IRS. That's why we are happy to help. Thank you Casey!

Aug. 5th, 2019

Pram has been very helpful and understanding what is needed to help me accomplish my financial goals in getting my taxes caught up and l

Jonathan S. Beverly Hills, CA

Victory Tax Lawyers are legit and I can't thank them enough for helping me through my tax debt! I was involved in an audit with the IRS and the Agent assigned to my case was very aggressive. It felt like she was out to get me. So, I looked around to find some help. I spoke to a few places and felt most comfortable with Victory Tax Lawyers. Mainly because they told me they were an actual law firm. As soon as I hired them, I did not have to deal with the Agent anymore. The attorneys took over and knew how to handle the agent. There were so many things that the Agent had not told me that I could do to reduce the bill. Fortunately, Victory Tax Lawyers was on the case and they explained all the strategies. I was so glad they were by my side. I had the pleasure of working with Attorney Khorsandi and Attorney Boroumand and I got to say that this team is real helpful, knowledgeable, and very professional from start to finish. They explained each part of the process and kept me up-to-date throughout the way. I was able to communicate with them easily and always got a prompt response. Sometimes I would even text, which made things very easy. In all, I'm very satisfied for how they handled my case and with the final balance on my audit. They even set me up on a very comfortable payment plan for the remaining balance. These guys know how and when to push back against the IRS. They make it really easy for you to understand what is going on. I would highly recommend Victory Tax Lawyers if you are currently looking for attorneys to represent you.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you so much for your kind words, Johnathan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

Gsihutch

Nothing but professional and good experience with them!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Anonymous Princeton, W

I'm rating your firm A-ONE because of Parham. He has been very attentive - emails, phone dalls, keeping me updated. He has made me feel like I'm his only client. I would highly recommend your firm.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Sterling Cluff Los Angeles, CA

The lawyers at Victor Tax Lawyers are very thorough, prompt, and attentive to all my questions. They also bring years of experience and expertise. They put my mind at ease.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

We appreciate your feedback Sterling!

Jami Temecula, CA

Working with Victory Tax exceeded my expectations. Their level of knowledge, as well as their compassion and care for us, put our worries at ease. They are a class act and I recommend them highly to anyone who is confused, worried, overwhelmed with tax issues.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hey Jami, we do the best of our ability to make sure our clients feel like our number 1 priority. Thank you for sharing.

Tim R. Los Angeles, CA

Very personable and get results! From the initial conversation until getting the resolution we were hoping for, Mr. K made sure we're up to date and they are always going above and beyond my expectations.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

hank you for your positive feedback Tim. I'm happy we could help. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Gene Dothan, AL

Customer Service Is Awesome And Follow Through

Thank you Gene!

Peddy Shab Los Angeles, CA

They really came threw from me when no one else could. I got a letter from the IRS saying that I owed them over $50,000 and Victory Tax Lawyers really came threw for me.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hi Peddy, we are happy to help. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Shervin S Los Angeles, CA

They exceeded my expectations every step of the way

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for sharing Shervin!

Paulding Auto Group Paulding, OH

Parham has went above and beyond for our company. I wouldn't feel safe working with any other company. Truly a pleasure to work with.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

We pride ourselves in forming trusting relationships with our clients. I'm happy to hear that you feel safe with us. Thank you for your feedback!

Jason Kandinsky Los Angeles, CA

I cannot stress enough the importance of creating a proper team to assist you if you are ever dealing with the IRS or the FTB (Franchise Tax Board). The attorneys at Victory Tax Lawyers are all that--a one stop shop when it comes to tax relief and preparation, in addition to actually helping you set up your business from the get go. It is a great relief to not only work with actual lawyers (some tax law agencies are run as a business, not by attorneys), but lawyers with extensive field experience and credentials! Amir and Parham at Victory Tax Lawyers were pivotal getting my business started right and settling my issues with the IRS. They are both compassionate towards their clients and passionate about the work they do, and that really makes all the difference. When an individual or small business owner (such as myself) is up against a huge governmental agency and terms such as audit, lien, penalties or forfeiture/seizure start getting thrown around, it becomes a scary situation. I wasn't even aware that because I owed a certain amount, my credit report was impacted. It was with the help of VTL that I got the proper representation that I not only needed, but deserved. All said and done, VTL gets 5+ stars when it comes to service and professionalism!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hello Jason, it was our pleasure to help you out. Thank you for choosing us to settle your case and we are very glad to hear that you had a great experience.

Tim L. Simi Valley, CA

As most people can imagine, being audited by the IRS is overwhelming to say the least let alone finding out that you may owe a substantial sum of money. I sought help from an attorney who just wanted me to file for bankruptcy to delay the tax issues. Fortunately a friend recommended Parham to me and not only did I not have to file for bankruptcy, he has been working diligently to me and the IRS to resolve my tax issues. It was like a thousand pound weight was lifted off my shoulders. Parham is so responsive- he answers all my questions and returns my calls promptly. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I owe that to Parham and all his hard work.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hey Tim, thank you for sharing. We understand how overwhelming it is to deal with the IRS, that is why it is our job to act as the mediator. We appreciate your time to write us such a kind review.

ron eaton Stevenson Ranch, CA

Victory Tax Lawyers helped me sleep better. I have been working with Amir B for a number of years and he's always put my mind at ease with my tax problems. Going through a divorce is tough enough without having to deal with huge tax problems. Amir and Victory Tax lawyers have always dealt with issues fast and got things resolved quickly. I would recommend them to anyone. They are simply the best!!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

I'm glad we could help you out Ron! Thank you for your kind review.

Daniel Yousefzadeh Beverly Hills, CA

Victory Tax Lawyers saved me! Imagine freaking out after the IRS informs you that you owe them $40,000. I called these guys and they took care of the mess kindly and professionally. Best of all, I never felt like I was left in the dark; they held my hand every step of the way. Thank you Parham and Amir for being on top of everything before, after, and during this whole ordeal.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you Danny! I am glad we were able to keep you in the "light". Let us know if anything changes, or if you receive anymore notices. We will review them for you, no problem.