Victory Tax Lawyers

7.5

Erin R El Segundo, CA

When I was first searching for different companies, I didn’t know how to differentiate between all the choices. What is great about VTL is that they are actual attorneys. They helped me sort out my offshore reporting issue, and I got to speak to a lawyer from the jump. They explained things so nicely and it made me feel comfortable. Thanks again!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for your positive feedback Erin. I'm happy we could help. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Sandi Los Angeles, CA

When I first started there were so many different places to choose from. After speaking to a few places it was so refreshing to talk to an actual attorney. They knew exactly what to do and how to handle this. So happy with my decision and I recommend them to everyone.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hey Sandi, thank you for your referrals and kind words. We are always happy to help.

Jason S San Francisco, CA

When I was in need of real tax help the attorneys at victory tax lawyers were there. Even from the first call they really made me feel comfortable. It seems like they care about their clients and want to just do a good job. My case is not done yet but it’s well on the right path

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hey Jason, thank you so much for taking your time to write that awesome review. We are always happy to help and are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience.

Sean Mani Beverly Hills, CA

I had a horrible tax situation for years. I never thought I’d be free of it, but Victory Tax Lawyers saved me. Thank you for getting me out of tax debt and giving me my life back! Best decision I made was to contact this firm. I will gladly refer Victory Tax Lawyers to my family and friends.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you Sean. It was a pleasure helping you. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Lupe Downey, CA

The attorneys made me feel comfortable and welcome. Very easy for me to talk to them. They are patient and understood all my issues. This nightmare turned out to be an easier process with them.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Lupe. I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services!

Hrand K Sunland, CA

Thank you to this amazing law firm. They are simply the best. From customer service to an actual attorney on my case

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for your positive feedback, Hrand!

Alexander M Los Angeles, CA

Fantastic service and professionalism. They did everything they said they would. Highly recommend this firm.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thanks Alexander! We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Maya Los Angeles, CA

I saved a lot of money going with Victory Tax Lawyers.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

We're happy you were satisfied with your services, Maya!

Ramin Los Angeles, CA

Great work! I did not think I would ever get out of this nightmare. Thank you to Parham and Amir for fighting on my behalf. I hope I never have tax problems again, but you’ll be the first call if I do. Can’t thank them enough!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hey Ramin, if you ever need help again we would love to give you a hand. Thank you for your kind words.

Justin S

Thank you to the team at Victory Tax Lawyers. Our family was in a rough position and you saved us. We are forever grateful for your care and professionalism. There are not many people or companies like you left out there. Keep up the great work! I wish I could give 10 stars.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hi Justin, we really appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to have help you out. Thank you for taking your time to leave such a kind review!

Michelle R Los Angeles, CA

Thank you so much! You guys fixed me tax troubles and made me feel so comfortable from the start. I thought I would be paying the IRS forever and now I don’t have to pay anything. Amazing job. Thanks again for being so professional and caring.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

No problem Michelle! Happy to hear that you are satisfied with your results.

Sayeh Los Angeles, CA

Victory Tax Lawyers really helped me in a time of need. I had a mess on my hands and they helped guide me through it. I felt comfortable and secure the entire time. The tax bill was big, but I ended up paying only a few hundred dollars. I seriously could not believe it. Absolutely recommend these guys!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for sharing your experience, Sayeh!

Jaz E. Los Angeles, CA

A big thank you to Victory Tax Lawyers. From the jump they eased my mind and put me in a good place. Their calm demeanor and knowledge is the perfect combination. Best decision ever!!!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thanks for the positive feedback Jaz!

John Bany Los Angeles, CA

Amir and his team are professionals and really know how to help. They walked me through the process step by step, were very patient throughout the process and truly helped me out. I would recommend them to all my family and friends. They look out for you as if you are a family member and I am forever grateful and appreciate all the help. Thank you Victory Tax Lawyers for all your hard work!!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you, John. I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Hope to hear from you soon.

Michael Monempour Beverly Hills, CA

Being in the real estate business, tax shelter is something I always try to focus on. My team at Victory was able to facilitate me into a tax defense that I didn’t know existed. My only problem is that I didn’t come to them 5 years ago. Amir is super detail oriented and is all about facts and figures. Most importantly, he really cares about his clients. Highly recommended!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Michael. We believe in giving our clients the best advice to go about every unique case that comes our way. I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services!

Michael D Los Angeles, CA

Easy to work with, they made me understand everything that was going on. And I saved a lot of time and money going strait to them. I would definitely recommend to friends and family

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you, Michael! We are always happy to help.

Jennifer La Mesa, CA

Victory Tax Lawyers were great to work with. I had a huge tax issue and really helped me with finding a solution to resolve it. They were prompt, returned calls and emails quickly, and were always on top of my situation. They provided excellent guidance and support and kept me informed at every step. Importantly, they were able to guide my expectations through their experience and expertise in dealing with the IRS. I really liked that they were able to lay out the issues clearly, were able to work with my budget on their fee, and there was no “hard sell” of their services.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hi Jennifer! I'm happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your kind words.

Eileen R

All the reviews are accurate. Victory Tax Lawyers is so amazing! I had no clue what to do with the IRS. I was lost and they took care of all of it. I am so thankful to them. They explained everything so clearly and now I am on top of everything. It was a great experience and I recommend it to anyone looking for help.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hi Eileen, we are happy to guide our clients throughout their case so that they are in tune with the situation and know what to expect. Thank you for your kind words!

Naz Nodjoumi

They are professional and know the financial laws.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you Naz! We appreciate your positive feedback.

Mary Beth

Professional, smart , kind , fair, really try to help

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for your kind words Mary!

Randy Strasmore

I owe Victory Tax Lawyers so much. I was so happy with the outcome of my situation. When I called, I was scared and had no hope. After the initial consultation, I felt very confident that things would be okay. And they were. Victory Tax Lawyers filed all my tax returns, prevented any garnishments and ultimately settled my debt. Additionally, they got me on track going forward and it feels great. I was always able to reach them. They took great care of me.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hey Randy, thank you so much for taking your time to write that awesome review. We are always happy to help and are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience.

Harold Baumner

From the moment that I contacted Victory Tax Lawyers I felt comfortable. They didn't make me feel like they were trying to take my money. I actually felt like they really wanted to help. I got so many questions answered and they gave great advice. Ultimately, I hired them to do my taxes and resolve my tax debt. They did! I got into a great payment plan and I don't have to look over my shoulder anymore. I greatly appreciate their efforts. Highly recommend Victory Tax Lawyers.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hey Harold! I'm happy to hear that you felt comfortable with us and that you were satisfied with your results. We hope to hear from you again in the future

Ryan Brown Austin, TX

This was the best phone call I made. I reached out to a few places to find out what my options were for my back taxes. Everyone else was trying to scare or sell me, but the Attorney I spoke to a Victory Tax Lawyers gave it to me straight. He asked me specific questions about what was going on and most of the time he knew my answer before I gave it. Extremely knowledgeable and he shared with me exactly what needed to be done. Told me that if I ran into any problems to give him a call. These guys are authentic. Thanks again!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hello Ryan, it was our pleasure to help you out. Thank you for choosing us to settle your case and we are very glad to hear that you had a great experience.

Rod Pearlman West Hollywood, CA

I was hesitant about contacting someone to discuss my tax problems. But, Victory Tax Lawyers came highly recommended, so I reached out. Boy, am I glad I did. I told them my whole situation and they told me step by step what they were going to do. Victory Tax Lawyers came through on all their promises. They made it so easy and definitely relieved a lot of my stress. Thanks again!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hey Rod, thank you so much for taking your time to write that awesome review. We are always happy to help and are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience.

Sharon Harper Los Angeles, CA

I finally contacted Victory Tax Lawyers after 3 years of IRS harassment. I wish I found them sooner. They saved me! From the first phone call they got me on the right path. There was so much I didn’t know and of course nobody at the IRS would tell me. They helped me clean up my finances, my taxes and my life. Now, I am on track not to owe anymore money. And the money I do owe is on a minimal payment plan. Finally, I feel free of this burden. I have to thank Parham and Amir for all their help and honesty. If you are in need of help call them.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you so much, Sharon. It is most rewarding to be able to take some stress off of our clients as we know how nerve racking it can be to go back and forth with the IRS. We appreciate your positive review!

J.S. Austin, TX

I didn't feel they could provide the help I needed and the fees seemed excessive.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hello J.S. Victory Tax Lawyers LLP recently received a review from you on the website. At Victory Tax Lawyers, we keep track of all our leads. Both daily and historically. This is done in an effort to review all communication and ensure quality consultations. Having said that, after receiving your surprising review we began an evaluation of our entire lead database for the last 2 years. Our findings were that we HAVE NOT had any communication nor serviced anybody with the initials J.S. living in Austin, TX. Our belief is that you have mistaken us for another tax law firm. As indicated by our reviews on this website and all over, our law firm does the very best it can to provide help in all consultations. Regardless of whether or not a taxpayer becomes a client, we are here to help. In addition, since we do not have salespeople and are not on commission, our fees are almost equal to or lower than our competitors. We take our reviews very seriously and wish to resolve this matter. Again, we believe you may have mistaken our firm with someone else. Feel free to contact me directly, so that we can ensure you have the correct firm. You can reach me on my direct line at 424-269-2880. We look forward to hearing from you. Best, Parham Khorsandi, Esq.

Jan. 31st, 2019

Stephanie H. Center Line, MI

From the beginning, I felt like I was in good hands and now I know I'm in good hands. They promptly called me after my online inquiry and I spoke directly to one of their tax lawyers, Parham, who was very personable. His genuine interest in what you're dealing with and how he can help was a breath of fresh air. Parham went straight to work to remove some penalties and is helping me handle my tax debts in addition to setting me up for success for upcoming years. This is the support I needed and the guidance you hope for from your CPA and/or tax lawyer. I am so happy to have found them and feel very confident in their team's support.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for your positive feedback Stephanie. I'm happy we could help. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

J R Yohe Wabash, IN

Quick response, quick action and kept me informed. Waiting for the end result to give my final star.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you Jeremy. Hope to hear from you soon!

Paris San Jose, CA

Simply put, contacting VTL was the best decision I've made concerning my taxes in a very long time. Parham K is the real deal! He helped ease my fears about the potential outcomes and kept me informed every step of the way. He also answered my calls on the first attempt or got back to me normally within the hour. I owed six figures in back taxes but now I have a comfortable monthly payment that I can afford with an end date in sight. I can now start pursing my dreams since I don't have this black cloud hanging over my head. If you owe taxes and need a solution, don't look any further! Call VTL now and you want regret it!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hey Paris. We try to be as responsive as we can because our clients are our number 1 priority! Thank you for sharing your positive experience.

Pharam Forsyth, GA

he listens and is willing to do what he can to help with the situation

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for your feedback Pharam!

Marcy Davis Los Angeles, CA

Attacked my tax problems from day 1. I am happy to have them representing me

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

We are happy to help Marcy! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Amir Boroumand San Jose, CA

Amir B was very professional he helped me more than any other company ,with payments and excellent tax break

Cheryl Capitol Heights, MD

Very good 1st impression. Good to know your speaking with a lawyer instead of a representative when discussing your case

Richard Katy, TX

they were able to get a payment plan that is permanant with a end date that will give us resolution to our IRS concerns forever.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

We're happy to help Richard!

Richard Carson City, NV

The cost was low & they work with you. They were able to stop the Levy and give us a lot more time to prepare a nigotiation in 2 hours compared to the attorney I fired for taking 3 weeks to even call the IRS. I only had 3 days left before my pay check would be taken. Now, because of Victory, the pressure is off of me now.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for sharing Richard! We are happy to help.

Mar. 4th, 2020

Mervin Raggs Arlington, TX

The answer to my problem. Easy transaction with knowledgeable professionals.

Thank you Mervin!

Mar. 4th, 2020

W S H Montgomery, AL

They listened to me and understood. So far they have done what they said they could and would do.

Derrick Alcorn Grand Prairie, TX

Knowledgeable, Availability, Trustworthy

Thank you Derrick!

Amy T South Bend, IN

They have been great. They answer all our questions and make sure we are comfortable with everything we do along the way.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

It is our pleasure to help Amy. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Natasha Kashanian Los Angeles, CA

I refer anyone I know with tax problems or that needs tax returns done to Victory Tax Lawyers. They were without question fantastic at fixing my tax issue, but the best part was that they genuinely cared about me as a person. I had not filed tax returns for several years and every day it would be on my mind. I had anxiety and fear all the time. I thought the IRS would come for me or take my things. Finally, I decided to call Victory Tax Lawyers and I felt great right from the start. They reassured me that it is quite common to fall behind in filing and paying taxes. The attorney explained what we would do step by step and was very patient with me. I asked the same questions so many times. Each time he explained it to me with patience and in a way I understood. I was always able to reach my attorney and was never handed off to someone else. Finally, I have all my tax returns filed and no IRS debt. It feels amazing. Victory Tax Lawyers got my IRS issue resolved and got me on the right track with my finances. They are so knowledgable and I am so grateful. Thank you!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hi Natasha, we appreciate your time to write us such a positive review. We like to advise our clients the same way we would with our friends and family. It's great to hear that you are happy with your results.

MARK R Quechee, VT

I received a call back from my inquiry same day. Parham was fantastic. In a 10 minute conversation I learned what was and what wasn't possible with the IRS, for my situation. It looks like I will have to suck it up and pay, so hiring the firm was not necessary....at least yet. After deciding I was going it on my own, he took the time to give me a few more important tips. Professional, courteous and very helpful. If I run into additional issues and DO need the services, I'll know who to go back to!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Hello Mark, it was our pleasure to help you out. Thank you for choosing us to settle your case.

YR 92233

They were very responsive and professional throughout

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Robert Pico Rivera, CA

great work, in a time of need new how what to do and help.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

We appreciate you kind words Robert!

Tom

Great people great service on time respectful

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for sharing Tom!

Tarham

Always responds to my questions. Great communication

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Always happy to help Tarham!

Ramirez

Outstanding customer service, great communication, noticeable results.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

It was our pleasure to help. Thank you!

Aug. 5th, 2019

Amir is the best, he explains things so that you totally understand and he is very responsive

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Aug. 5th, 2019

The partners at Victory Tax Lawyers are attorneys with an in depth knowledge and experience in tax compliance and resolution. They are very responsive and help to simplify the overall process.

Karen B.

I had a complex tax situation and had been avoiding dealing with it for years. I was referred to Parham and Victory Tax Lawyers by a trusted friend. They were not only professional, but they were also compassionate and a pleasure to work with. We were able to resolve our situation, one step at a time, so I was not overwhelmed by the process. I highly recommend Parham and Victory Tax Lawyers.

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with your experience Karen! Thank you for sharing.

Casey

Parham has been great! The IRS is scary and he figuratively held my hand through the difficult process!

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

We understand that it might be intimidating to deal with the IRS. That's why we are happy to help. Thank you Casey!