Victory Tax Lawyers

Victory Tax Lawyers Logo

Victory Tax Lawyers

verified
Victory Tax Lawyers offers service in all 50 states

Victory Tax Lawyers (VTL) is a law firm specializing in tax defense, litigation, and resolution. The Los Angeles-based company was founded in 2017 by Parham Khorsandi and Amir Boroumand, both tax attorneys. Victory Tax Lawyers resolves a wide array of tax matters including those relating to individual, employment, and corporate tax. It also specializes in assisting taxpayers with offshore tax matters.

Both Khorsandi and Boroumand are well versed in the IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program and its various components. The company addresses client concerns in all 50 states and offers a free attorney consultation to interested clients. Victory Tax Lawyers aims to provide realistic goals and long-term solutions that fit within each individual client's lifestyle.

#1 Tax Defense Network Logo Tax Defense Network ›

8.7

Overall
Score

#2 Community Tax Logo Community Tax ›

8.3

Overall
Score

#3 Optima Tax Relief Logo Optima Tax Relief ›

8.3

Overall
Score

#4 Victory Tax Lawyers Logo Victory Tax Lawyers ›

8.3

Overall
Score

The Good

• Variety of Services
  • Nationwide Availability
  • Educational Resources
  • Legally Organized as a Law Firm
  • Victory Tax Lawyers Reviews

Variety of Services

Victory Tax Lawyers helps both individuals and businesses with a variety of tax issues, including tax levies, liens, audits, and more. The company also assists with tax preparation and payroll taxes.

The attorneys help clients come to a variety of solutions such as installment agreements, currently not collectible status, penalty abatements, offers in compromise, etc.

VTL also specializes in foreign bank and financial accounts (FBAR). Offshore accounts have special IRS regulations, and income acquired overseas is often taxable. The company understands these laws and can advise clients with foreign bank accounts.

Nationwide Availability

VTL is available in all 50 states. The company can represent clients before the IRS and taxing agencies.

Educational Resources

VTL's website has a helpful FAQ page that addresses many common questions. It also includes detailed sections explaining common tax problems and solutions.

This resource may be helpful for clients unfamiliar with tax laws and policies. The company also has a blog with articles about the tax resolution industry and process. Customers with additional questions can use the website's live chat feature to speak with an attorney.

Legally Organized as a Law Firm

Victory Tax Lawyers assigns attorneys to all cases. These professionals are governed not only by Circular 230 but the California state bar, which maintains a high level of regulation.

Since VTL is a law firm, client information is confidential. Submitted documents, conversations, and electronic communication are all considered privileged communication and thereby are inadmissible in the court of law.

Victory Tax Lawyers Reviews

Though the company has not received many reviews, each customer review it has received has confirmed that it is a trustworthy and reputable tax relief company.

The law firm, often confused with Victory Tax Solutions, employs tax professionals who work with customers to resolve tax issues.

This means that each customer may end up working with a licensed tax attorney who knows in ins and outs of tax law, tax solutions, and tax problems.

Though the company doesn't have much time in business, it's tax attorneys are qualified to handle problems with back taxes, tax liens, tax levies, and wage garnishments while avoiding any ensuing legal issues.

The Bad

• Short Time in Business
  • Limited Staff
  • Undisclosed Pricing

Short Time in Business

Founded in June 2017, Victory Tax Lawyers is a new company. Though it only hires lawyers with five or more years of experience, it is still a young company. Many competitors have been in business for ten to twenty years.

Limited Staff

The company is comprised entirely of tax attorneys. Though it focuses on hiring qualified lawyers, Victory Tax Lawyers does not have CPAs or enrolled agents on staff. Clients looking to work with a variety of tax professionals, like a Certified Public Accountant, will need to research other companies.

Undisclosed Pricing

Victory Tax Lawyers typically works on a flat-fee basis, but specific pricing information is not disclosed on the company's website. Interested consumers will need to contact the firm for more information.

The Bottom Line

Victory Tax Lawyers specializes in tax defense, litigation, and resolution. Like most tax relief companies, Victory Tax Lawyers employs licensed tax professionals. But unlike other tax relief companies, VTL is a law firm with specialized knowledge in tax law. It operates in all 50 states and has a minimum debt requirement of $15,000. Victory Tax Lawyers attempts to save its taxpayer customers the most money possible by only excepting those with a high amount of tax debt.

Call our recommended rep over at Victory Tax Lawyers below.

4.9

Jennifer
March 21st, 2019 La Mesa, CA DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers were great to work with. I had a huge tax issue and really helped me with finding a solution to resolve it. They were prompt, returned calls and emails quickly, and were always on top of my situation. They provided excellent guidance and support and kept me informed at every step. Importantly, they were able to guide my expectations through their experience and expertise in dealing with the IRS. I really liked that they were able to lay out the issues clearly, were able to work with my budget on their fee, and there was no “hard sell” of their services.

Eileen R
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

All the reviews are accurate. Victory Tax Lawyers is so amazing! I had no clue what to do with the IRS. I was lost and they took care of all of it. I am so thankful to them. They explained everything so clearly and now I am on top of everything. It was a great experience and I recommend it to anyone looking for help.

Naz Nodjoumi
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They are professional and know the financial laws.

Mary Beth

Professional, smart , kind , fair, really try to help

Randy Strasmore
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

I owe Victory Tax Lawyers so much. I was so happy with the outcome of my situation. When I called, I was scared and had no hope. After the initial consultation, I felt very confident that things would be okay. And they were. Victory Tax Lawyers filed all my tax returns, prevented any garnishments and ultimately settled my debt. Additionally, they got me on track going forward and it feels great. I was always able to reach them. They took great care of me.

Harold Baumner
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

From the moment that I contacted Victory Tax Lawyers I felt comfortable. They didn't make me feel like they were trying to take my money. I actually felt like they really wanted to help. I got so many questions answered and they gave great advice. Ultimately, I hired them to do my taxes and resolve my tax debt. They did! I got into a great payment plan and I don't have to look over my shoulder anymore. I greatly appreciate their efforts. Highly recommend Victory Tax Lawyers.

Ryan Brown
February 1st, 2019 Austin, TX

This was the best phone call I made. I reached out to a few places to find out what my options were for my back taxes. Everyone else was trying to scare or sell me, but the Attorney I spoke to a Victory Tax Lawyers gave it to me straight. He asked me specific questions about what was going on and most of the time he knew my answer before I gave it. Extremely knowledgeable and he shared with me exactly what needed to be done. Told me that if I ran into any problems to give him a call. These guys are authentic. Thanks again!

Rod Pearlman
January 29th, 2019 West Hollywood, CA DETAILS

I was hesitant about contacting someone to discuss my tax problems. But, Victory Tax Lawyers came highly recommended, so I reached out. Boy, am I glad I did. I told them my whole situation and they told me step by step what they were going to do. Victory Tax Lawyers came through on all their promises. They made it so easy and definitely relieved a lot of my stress. Thanks again!

Sharon Harper
January 29th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I finally contacted Victory Tax Lawyers after 3 years of IRS harassment. I wish I found them sooner. They saved me! From the first phone call they got me on the right path. There was so much I didn’t know and of course nobody at the IRS would tell me. They helped me clean up my finances, my taxes and my life. Now, I am on track not to owe anymore money. And the money I do owe is on a minimal payment plan. Finally, I feel free of this burden. I have to thank Parham and Amir for all their help and honesty. If you are in need of help call them.

J.S.
January 23rd, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS

I didn't feel they could provide the help I needed and the fees seemed excessive.

Victory Tax Lawyers Logo

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Jan 31, 2019

Hello J.S. Victory Tax Lawyers LLP recently received a review from you on the Bestcompany.com website. At Victory Tax Lawyers, we keep track of all our leads. Both daily and historically. This is done in an effort to review all communication and ensure quality consultations. Having said that, after receiving your surprising review we began an evaluation of our entire lead database for the last 2 years. Our findings were that we HAVE NOT had any communication nor serviced anybody with the initials J.S. living in Austin, TX. Our belief is that you have mistaken us for another tax law firm. As indicated by our reviews on this website and all over, our law firm does the very best it can to provide help in all consultations. Regardless of whether or not a taxpayer becomes a client, we are here to help. In addition, since we do not have salespeople and are not on commission, our fees are almost equal to or lower than our competitors. We take our reviews very seriously and wish to resolve this matter. Again, we believe you may have mistaken our firm with someone else. Feel free to contact me directly, so that we can ensure you have the correct firm. You can reach me on my direct line at 424-269-2880. We look forward to hearing from you. Best, Parham Khorsandi, Esq.

Stephanie H.
December 4th, 2018 Center Line, MI DETAILS

From the beginning, I felt like I was in good hands and now I know I'm in good hands. They promptly called me after my online inquiry and I spoke directly to one of their tax lawyers, Parham, who was very personable. His genuine interest in what you're dealing with and how he can help was a breath of fresh air. Parham went straight to work to remove some penalties and is helping me handle my tax debts in addition to setting me up for success for upcoming years. This is the support I needed and the guidance you hope for from your CPA and/or tax lawyer. I am so happy to have found them and feel very confident in their team's support.

J R Yohe
November 16th, 2018 Wabash, IN DETAILS

Quick response, quick action and kept me informed. Waiting for the end result to give my final star.

Paris
November 13th, 2018 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Simply put, contacting VTL was the best decision I've made concerning my taxes in a very long time. Parham K is the real deal! He helped ease my fears about the potential outcomes and kept me informed every step of the way. He also answered my calls on the first attempt or got back to me normally within the hour. I owed six figures in back taxes but now I have a comfortable monthly payment that I can afford with an end date in sight. I can now start pursing my dreams since I don't have this black cloud hanging over my head. If you owe taxes and need a solution, don't look any further! Call VTL now and you want regret it!

Pharam
November 13th, 2018 Forsyth, GA DETAILS

he listens and is willing to do what he can to help with the situation

Marcy Davis
November 13th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Attacked my tax problems from day 1. I am happy to have them representing me

Amir Boroumand
November 7th, 2018 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Amir B was very professional he helped me more than any other company ,with payments and excellent tax break

Cheryl
October 31st, 2018 Capitol Heights, MD DETAILS

Very good 1st impression. Good to know your speaking with a lawyer instead of a representative when discussing your case

Richard
October 30th, 2018 Katy, TX DETAILS

they were able to get a payment plan that is permanant with a end date that will give us resolution to our IRS concerns forever.

Richard
October 30th, 2018 Carson City, NV DETAILS

The cost was low & they work with you. They were able to stop the Levy and give us a lot more time to prepare a nigotiation in 2 hours compared to the attorney I fired for taking 3 weeks to even call the IRS. I only had 3 days left before my pay check would be taken. Now, because of Victory, the pressure is off of me now.

Mervin Raggs
October 30th, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS

The answer to my problem. Easy transaction with knowledgeable professionals.

W S H
October 30th, 2018 Montgomery, AL DETAILS

They listened to me and understood. So far they have done what they said they could and would do.

Derrick Alcorn
October 30th, 2018 Grand Prairie, TX DETAILS

Knowledgeable, Availability, Trustworthy

Amy T
October 30th, 2018 South Bend, IN DETAILS

They have been great. They answer all our questions and make sure we are comfortable with everything we do along the way.

Natasha Kashanian
October 8th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I refer anyone I know with tax problems or that needs tax returns done to Victory Tax Lawyers. They were without question fantastic at fixing my tax issue, but the best part was that they genuinely cared about me as a person. I had not filed tax returns for several years and every day it would be on my mind. I had anxiety and fear all the time. I thought the IRS would come for me or take my things. Finally, I decided to call Victory Tax Lawyers and I felt great right from the start. They reassured me that it is quite common to fall behind in filing and paying taxes. The attorney explained what we would do step by step and was very patient with me. I asked the same questions so many times. Each time he explained it to me with patience and in a way I understood. I was always able to reach my attorney and was never handed off to someone else. Finally, I have all my tax returns filed and no IRS debt. It feels amazing. Victory Tax Lawyers got my IRS issue resolved and got me on the right track with my finances. They are so knowledgable and I am so grateful. Thank you!

MARK R
September 28th, 2018 Quechee, VT

I received a call back from my inquiry same day. Parham was fantastic. In a 10 minute conversation I learned what was and what wasn't possible with the IRS, for my situation. It looks like I will have to suck it up and pay, so hiring the firm was not necessary....at least yet. After deciding I was going it on my own, he took the time to give me a few more important tips. Professional, courteous and very helpful. If I run into additional issues and DO need the services, I'll know who to go back to!

YR
September 24th, 2018 92233 DETAILS

They were very responsive and professional throughout

Robert
September 4th, 2018 Pico Rivera, CA DETAILS

great work, in a time of need new how what to do and help.

Tom
August 27th, 2018 DETAILS

Great people great service on time respectful

Tarham
August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Always responds to my questions. Great communication

Tandy
August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers are the only tax professionals I trust!! Resolved all of my quickly and effectively and at an affordable rate. Thanks VTL!

Sunshine
August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Parham is very accessible. Answered questions promptly, and explained our plan.

Ramirez
August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Outstanding customer service, great communication, noticeable results.

August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Amir is the best, he explains things so that you totally understand and he is very responsive

Mr. Parham Khorsandi
August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

The partners at Victory Tax Lawyers are attorneys with an in depth knowledge and experience in tax compliance and resolution. They are very responsive and help to simplify the overall process.

Karen B.
August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

I had a complex tax situation and had been avoiding dealing with it for years. I was referred to Parham and Victory Tax Lawyers by a trusted friend. They were not only professional, but they were also compassionate and a pleasure to work with. We were able to resolve our situation, one step at a time, so I was not overwhelmed by the process. I highly recommend Parham and Victory Tax Lawyers.

Casey
August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Parham has been great! The IRS is scary and he figuratively held my hand through the difficult process!

August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Pram has been very helpful and understanding what is needed to help me accomplish my financial goals in getting my taxes caught up and l

Jonathan S.
June 19th, 2018 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers are legit and I can't thank them enough for helping me through my tax debt! I was involved in an audit with the IRS and the Agent assigned to my case was very aggressive. It felt like she was out to get me. So, I looked around to find some help. I spoke to a few places and felt most comfortable with Victory Tax Lawyers. Mainly because they told me they were an actual law firm. As soon as I hired them, I did not have to deal with the Agent anymore. The attorneys took over and knew how to handle the agent. There were so many things that the Agent had not told me that I could do to reduce the bill. Fortunately, Victory Tax Lawyers was on the case and they explained all the strategies. I was so glad they were by my side. I had the pleasure of working with Attorney Khorsandi and Attorney Boroumand and I got to say that this team is real helpful, knowledgeable, and very professional from start to finish. They explained each part of the process and kept me up-to-date throughout the way. I was able to communicate with them easily and always got a prompt response. Sometimes I would even text, which made things very easy. In all, I'm very satisfied for how they handled my case and with the final balance on my audit. They even set me up on a very comfortable payment plan for the remaining balance. These guys know how and when to push back against the IRS. They make it really easy for you to understand what is going on. I would highly recommend Victory Tax Lawyers if you are currently looking for attorneys to represent you.

Gsihutch
April 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Nothing but professional and good experience with them!

March 26th, 2018 Princeton, W DETAILS

I'm rating your firm A-ONE because of Parham. He has been very attentive - emails, phone dalls, keeping me updated. He has made me feel like I'm his only client. I would highly recommend your firm.

Sterling Cluff
March 20th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

The lawyers at Victor Tax Lawyers are very thorough, prompt, and attentive to all my questions. They also bring years of experience and expertise. They put my mind at ease.

Jami
January 22nd, 2018 Temecula, CA DETAILS

Working with Victory Tax exceeded my expectations. Their level of knowledge, as well as their compassion and care for us, put our worries at ease. They are a class act and I recommend them highly to anyone who is confused, worried, overwhelmed with tax issues.

Tim R.
January 15th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Very personable and get results! From the initial conversation until getting the resolution we were hoping for, Mr. K made sure we're up to date and they are always going above and beyond my expectations.

Gene
January 15th, 2018 Dothan, AL DETAILS

Customer Service Is Awesome And Follow Through

Peddy Shab
January 15th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

They really came threw from me when no one else could. I got a letter from the IRS saying that I owed them over $50,000 and Victory Tax Lawyers really came threw for me.

Shervin S
January 15th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

They exceeded my expectations every step of the way

Paulding Auto Group
January 15th, 2018 Paulding, OH DETAILS

Parham has went above and beyond for our company. I wouldn't feel safe working with any other company. Truly a pleasure to work with.

Jason Kandinsky
December 6th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I cannot stress enough the importance of creating a proper team to assist you if you are ever dealing with the IRS or the FTB (Franchise Tax Board). The attorneys at Victory Tax Lawyers are all that--a one stop shop when it comes to tax relief and preparation, in addition to actually helping you set up your business from the get go. It is a great relief to not only work with actual lawyers (some tax law agencies are run as a business, not by attorneys), but lawyers with extensive field experience and credentials! Amir and Parham at Victory Tax Lawyers were pivotal getting my business started right and settling my issues with the IRS. They are both compassionate towards their clients and passionate about the work they do, and that really makes all the difference. When an individual or small business owner (such as myself) is up against a huge governmental agency and terms such as audit, lien, penalties or forfeiture/seizure start getting thrown around, it becomes a scary situation. I wasn't even aware that because I owed a certain amount, my credit report was impacted. It was with the help of VTL that I got the proper representation that I not only needed, but deserved. All said and done, VTL gets 5+ stars when it comes to service and professionalism!

Tim L.
November 20th, 2017 Simi Valley, CA DETAILS

As most people can imagine, being audited by the IRS is overwhelming to say the least let alone finding out that you may owe a substantial sum of money. I sought help from an attorney who just wanted me to file for bankruptcy to delay the tax issues. Fortunately a friend recommended Parham to me and not only did I not have to file for bankruptcy, he has been working diligently to me and the IRS to resolve my tax issues. It was like a thousand pound weight was lifted off my shoulders. Parham is so responsive- he answers all my questions and returns my calls promptly. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I owe that to Parham and all his hard work.

ron eaton
November 15th, 2017 Stevenson Ranch, CA DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers helped me sleep better. I have been working with Amir B for a number of years and he's always put my mind at ease with my tax problems. Going through a divorce is tough enough without having to deal with huge tax problems. Amir and Victory Tax lawyers have always dealt with issues fast and got things resolved quickly. I would recommend them to anyone. They are simply the best!!