Victory Tax Lawyers (VTL) is a law firm specializing in tax defense, litigation, and resolution. The Los Angeles-based company was founded in 2017 by Parham Khorsandi and Amir Boroumand, both tax attorneys.

Victory Tax Lawyers offers relief services to resolve a wide array of tax matters including those relating to individual, employment, and corporate tax. It also specializes in assisting taxpayers with offshore tax matters. Victory Tax has a $25,000 minimum tax debt requirement.

Both Khorsandi and Boroumand are well-versed in the IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program and its various components. The company addresses client concerns and offers tax resolution services in all 50 states.

Like many tax relief services, Victory Tax Lawyers offers a free attorney consultation to review a potential client's tax situation. Interested taxpayers should take advantage of this free consultation to get attorney counsel and learn more about solutions to their tax problems.

Victory Tax Lawyers aims to provide realistic goals and long-term solutions that fit within each individual client's lifestyle.

The Good

• Variety of Services
  • Nationwide Availability
  • Educational Resources
  • Legally Organized as a Law Firm
  • Victory Tax Lawyers Reviews

Variety of Services

Victory Tax Lawyers helps both individuals and businesses with a variety of tax issues, including tax levies, liens, audits, and more. The company also assists with tax preparation and payroll taxes.

The attorneys help clients come to a variety of solutions such as installment agreements, currently not collectible status, penalty abatements, offers in compromise, etc.

Installment agreements and offers in compromise are the most common tax relief programs offered by companies to resolve tax debts. An installment agreement sets up a payment plan that allows taxpayers to pay their full tax liabilities over time with monthly payments.

In contrast, an offer in compromise is a settlement agreement with the taxing authorities. It allows the taxpayer to pay less than the total amount owed.

Most relief services also offer penalty abatement. Penalty abatement is more difficult to achieve because it has strict requirements. Depending on your tax situation, you may qualify for innocent spouse relief or penalty abatement due to financial hardship. Penalties for unpaid taxes include bank levies, liens, and wage garnishments to ensure that the taxpayer pays what they owe taxing authorities.

VTL also specializes in foreign bank and financial accounts (FBAR). Offshore accounts have special IRS regulations, and income acquired overseas is often taxable. The company understands these laws and can advise clients with foreign bank accounts.

Nationwide Availability

VTL is available in all 50 states. The company can represent clients before the IRS and taxing agencies.

Educational Resources

VTL's website has a helpful FAQ page that addresses many common questions. It also includes detailed sections explaining common tax problems and solutions.

This resource may be helpful for clients unfamiliar with tax laws and policies. The company also has a blog with articles about the tax resolution industry and process. Customers with additional questions can use the website's live chat feature to speak with an attorney.

Legally Organized as a Law Firm

Victory Tax Lawyers assigns attorneys to all cases. These professionals are governed not only by Circular 230 but the California state bar, which maintains a high level of regulation.

Since VTL is a law firm, client information is confidential. Submitted documents, conversations, and electronic communication are all considered privileged communication and thereby are inadmissible in the court of law.

Victory Tax Lawyers Reviews

Though the company has not received many reviews, each customer review it has received has confirmed that it is a trustworthy and reputable tax relief company.

The law firm, often confused with Victory Tax Solutions, employs tax professionals who work with customers to resolve tax issues.

This means that each customer may end up working with a licensed tax attorney who knows in ins and outs of tax law, tax solutions, and tax problems. This is an advantage that some tax resolution companies do not offer all of their clients.

Though the company doesn't have much time in business, it's tax attorneys are qualified to handle problems with back taxes, tax liens, tax levies, and wage garnishments while avoiding any ensuing legal issues.

The Bad

• Short Time in Business
  • Limited Staff
  • Undisclosed Pricing

Short Time in Business

Founded in June 2017, Victory Tax Lawyers is a new company. Though it only hires lawyers with five or more years of experience, it is still a young company. Many competitors have been in business for ten to twenty years. However, the experience in tax law and tax litigation that each of Victory Tax Lawyers's attorneys have is advantageous for clients.

Limited Staff

The company is comprised entirely of tax attorneys. Though it focuses on hiring qualified lawyers, Victory Tax Lawyers does not have CPAs or enrolled agents on staff. Clients looking to work with a variety of tax professionals, like a Certified Public Accountant, will need to research other companies.

Undisclosed Pricing

Victory Tax Lawyers typically works on a flat-fee basis, but specific pricing information is not disclosed on the company's website. Interested consumers will need to contact the tax law firm for more information. Taking advantage of the free consultation to have your case reviewed can help you determine if you feel comfortable with Victory Tax Lawyers' and help you understand the tax relief cost better.

The Bottom Line

Victory Tax Lawyers specializes in tax defense, litigation, and resolution. Like most tax relief companies, Victory Tax Lawyers employs licensed tax professionals. But unlike other tax relief companies, VTL is a law firm with specialized knowledge in tax law. It operates in all 50 states and has a minimum debt requirement of $25,000. Victory Tax Lawyers attempts to save its taxpayer customers the most money possible by only excepting those with a high amount of tax debt.

Call our recommended rep over at Victory Tax Lawyers below.

5.0

Austria Goeller
December 9th, 2019 Laurel, MD

Dealing with tax issues is something that is very nerve wracking. We were looking to resolve some tax debt issues, and I contacted Victory Tax Lawyers as well as another company. The other company was going to charge me double the rate and told me that there was going to be no problem. I called Victory Tax Lawyers because I liked that they were all lawyers and not sales people. Their rate was 1/2 the price of the other company, and Parham let me know what would be feasible and ultimately gave me the information that I could talk to the IRS myself and the exact wording to use. I truly appreciate the help Parham provided and will recommend them to anyone who needs tax assistance.

Jerome
December 4th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Saved me! Thank you so much. I knew nothing about this process, but you guided me and got me through it. The other places I contacted scared me, but you made me feel safe and well represented from the beginning. Great work!

ARAM MATINYAN
November 13th, 2019 Aurora, CO DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers helped me and my company save over 80% on what I owed for taxes. Their attorneys were kind and able to put my worries to rest. I recommend them to everyone I know and do business with. Cost was a fraction compared to other law firms I've spoken with and in the end I was 100% satisfied. Victory Tax Lawyers helped get me through a very stressful time with the IRS and I cannot thank them enough. Victory Tax Lawyers is my go to for help and advise on all my company's tax matters.

David Nelsen
October 28th, 2019 Wichita, KS DETAILS

I was in dire straights when I contacted Mr. **. The IRS was after me for $100,000. He had a strategy that no other firm to date had even considered. In fact, I had already retained representation from another organization when I first spoke to Mr. **. His knowledge of the law was so impressive that I left money on the table with Tax Tiger to go with Victory Tax Lawyers, Greatest move ever! He was there every step of the way and kept my family at ease knowing that, 'He is On the Job!' Now my IRS dept is down to a small fraction of what it was and soon to be written off completely! Mr ** truly cares about people. His heart is as good as Gold, Thank You a Million times!

Dante
October 28th, 2019 Fullerton, CA DETAILS

After years of stress and worrying about my back taxes I finally decided to do something about it. I first tried to contact the IRS myself and set up some sort of a payment arrangement but after I got off the phone with them I had a feeling I made the wrong choice by trying to do this myself. The next day I started looking around for professional help there are so many advertisements out there for companies that promise the world, You just don’t know who to trust and go with. After contacting a handful of companies that I thought might be good I ended up going with Victory Tax Lawyers - one reason was Parham, he made me feel at ease right away and immediately took stress off my shoulders just by having a conversation with him. He Explained to me how the price would go and although he said he didn’t guarantee the IRS would accept my offer, he did say he felt good about it and explained the steps we will have to make. He was there with me throughout the whole way whether I had a question or concern I was always able to reach him . At the end thanks to Victory Tax Lawyers and God the IRS accepted my offer and I couldn’t be happier and more relieved now. All those sleepless nights and stress is behind me now and I could focus on the future. If you are in a similar situation where you owe money to the IRS, don’t waste your time with anybody else! I highly recommend Parham and his team!!

Tyler Locke
October 25th, 2019 Schiller Park, IL DETAILS

Truly grateful to Victory Tax Lawyers for everything. They not only resolved my tax debt, but helped me to get a grip on something I never understood most my life. I am now in a position to avoid any problems with the IRS and I am debt free. Many thanks!

Kassandra Martin
October 15th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Stellar job! Thanks for the hard work and great communication. Hiring you guys was the best decision I made regarding this mess.

Rod Shreckengost
October 11th, 2019 Castaic, CA

They were helpful and quick to respond. Even though they couldn’t take my particular case I received great advice just the same. I would definitely come back to them if I ever need tax advice or legal help!

October 7th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

They exceeded my expectations ! I dealt with P. K. He was knowledgeable and did everything he said he would do. He got the IRs to stop sending me annoying letters by getting them to approve a payment plan that worked for my financial situation. I couldn't be happier.

Benjamin Funkhouser
October 7th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Very professional, no pressure, quick to respond, answered all my questions throughly and got me a great settlement.

KAI KADEN
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

I researched many tax attorneys and had a very difficult time discerning who was legit and who was just out to bill their client to death. Victory's flat rate fee schedule was very appealing to me. When I called I instantly received very professional, very clear advice and very transparent pricing. I was also told what to expect in terms of the process and length that it takes to resolve. The folks at Victory are always available to answer your questions. I rarely have to wait for more than a day to get an answer, usually it's within a few hours. I couldn't be more pleased with how my resolution and agreement turned out with the IRS and State. It was fair and manageable. I am extremely pleased I chose Victory and would have no hesitation about recommending them to anyone. A+++

Jino
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Seriously the best customer service, fast response time, easy to work with, and best of all I felt safe during the whole process!

Will
September 26th, 2019 Chatsworth, CA DETAILS

I had several years of returns that I didn’t file. I didn’t know where to start and had no information. I contacted Victory Tax Lawyers and Amir knew exactly what to do. We were able to get the information to file my returns. After, everything got filed I had a much lower balance and but there was still no way I could afford to pay it. Victory tax lawyers settled the debt for next to nothing. Unbelievable!

Jackie R Smith
September 17th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I am so grateful to have found Victory Tax Lawyers. I cannot thank them enough for ending this IRS nightmare. It was ugly and we needed help. They never scared me or made me feel like things could not be controlled and that was huge. The bank was holding money, I got it back. I owed so much money and there was no way I could pay. It was settled. They did what they said they would and were so kind along the way. I highly recommend them if you are looking for real help.

Barnesa Chatterfield
August 1st, 2019 Mira Loma, CA DETAILS

The great online reviews are what drew me to Victory Tax Lawyers but the attorney that took care of my case is what sold me to this firm. Parham was very attentive to my needs and the way he went about explaining what to do in my situation was calming and professional. He assured me that everything would work out and that's exactly what happened. He insisted that I would get all of my money back and sure enough, I did! The best part is that it was all night and day. In the beginning he told me that my case would probably take around five months to settle, yet he managed to get it taken care of in a matter of two and a half months. A couple months after my situation was handled, my sister ended up having some issues with the IRS. Because I had such a great experience with Parham, I referred her to consult with him about her case. Instead of taking her money, he offered her some great advice on how she could handle the case on her own and didn't really need to be represented by an attorney. I really appreciated that. All in all, I am very satisfied with my service here!

Aug 05, 2019

Hey Barnesa, we're very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your awesome review!

Rod S.
July 16th, 2019 Castaic, CA

Parham was extremely helpful and responsive. I had to navigate some challenges with the IRS that were intimidating but he gave me good advice and encouragement along the way. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs help dealing with the IRS!

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, Rod. We hope to hear from you again in the future!

Mike Toledo
July 11th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

I can't say enough nice things about Victory Tax. I have referred many clients to them and all have called back thanking me for sending them there. They are lifesavers to say the least. No one will fight as hard for positive results like Victory Tax. On top of all that, they are good people too which matters almost more in my opinion. Don't make the mistake and go to someone else...

Aug 05, 2019

Hey Mike, we're very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your awesome review!

Carrie M.
July 10th, 2019 Pasadena, MD DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers are wonderful. They provided me with a great experience! They did exactly what they said they were going to do. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know that needs help with the IRS in the future.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words Carrie!

Mark McManus
July 8th, 2019 West Hollywood, CA DETAILS

Great results! Excellent service and genuine people. Thank you!!

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you Mark! Happy to hear you had a great experience.

Sarah B
July 8th, 2019 DETAILS

I felt so comfortable from my first call. I had called around prior, but could not get any real information. Finally, I spoke to Victory Tax Lawyers and they did a great job of explaining the process. They took over and got all my returns filed and resolved my tax debt for much less than it was going to be! I am so grateful to Parham and Amir for being so kind and professional.

Aug 05, 2019

Hi Sarah, It was our pleasure to help you. We appreciate your time to write us a positive review. Thank you!

Tammie
June 12th, 2019 Encino, CA DETAILS

We are so blessed to have found you all. So kind and caring. I never thought we could such a high level of service with someone that actually wanted the best for us. Thank you for fighting on our behalf and getting us the break we needed. Will recommend you anyone in need of help.

Aug 05, 2019

Hi Tammie, we appreciate your time to write us such a positive review. We like to advise our clients the same way we would with our friends and family. It's great to hear that you are happy with your results.

carl s.
June 7th, 2019 Ontario, CA DETAILS

I nervous prior to calling and spoke with one of the attorneys named Amir. He was extremely professional, helpful and spoke to me as if he knew me for years, in that he made me feel very comfortable. He truly listened to my situation in detail and did not just throw "numbers" at me. i got a great vibe and sense of "this can be handled" from him. He was very knowledgeable and not pushy at all. He explained a few options and even made a great suggestion. I will be back and HIGHLY recommend this company. After just one call, you will know they are the ones, i promise.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback, Carl. We are happy that you had such a great experience with us!

Jon
June 7th, 2019 Palo Alto, CA DETAILS

Stellar work and great communication. I truly appreciate you guys for getting me out of this mess. It had been so long I didn't believe I would ever be rid of the IRS. Finally no more IRS!

Aug 05, 2019

Hi Jon! It is our pleasure to help. Thank you for your awesome review.

May 29th, 2019 Mammoth Lakes, CA DETAILS

Hired them great job honest and complete

Aug 05, 2019

We are happy to help! Thank you.

Michelle Manoyan
May 24th, 2019 Burbank, CA DETAILS

I did a lot of research as to which firm to hire, and I know I made the best decision going with Victory Tax. Even the first call was already so soothing and put my mind at ease. All the decisions were communicated to me, and I was well informed. Thank you so much for your help and putting this big mess behind me. Highly highly recommend.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you Michelle. We try our best to make sure our clients are well assisted. I'm glad we were able to take care of your case.

Jenn
May 20th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Genuinely cared about us and our issue. Stellar job! Thank you!

Thank you Jenn!

Irene
May 16th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers was amazing to work with. I contacted them with what I thought was going to be a very complex situation. The attorney was able to break everything down and knew exactly what to do. They made me feel comfortable from the start and I felt good knowing I had someone to fix this mess. Thank you for the great results and hard work!

Aug 05, 2019

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! Thank you Irene.

Erin R
May 2nd, 2019 El Segundo, CA DETAILS

When I was first searching for different companies, I didn’t know how to differentiate between all the choices. What is great about VTL is that they are actual attorneys. They helped me sort out my offshore reporting issue, and I got to speak to a lawyer from the jump. They explained things so nicely and it made me feel comfortable. Thanks again!

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback Erin. I'm happy we could help. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Sandi
April 25th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

When I first started there were so many different places to choose from. After speaking to a few places it was so refreshing to talk to an actual attorney. They knew exactly what to do and how to handle this. So happy with my decision and I recommend them to everyone.

Aug 05, 2019

Hey Sandi, thank you for your referrals and kind words. We are always happy to help.

Jason S
April 22nd, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

When I was in need of real tax help the attorneys at victory tax lawyers were there. Even from the first call they really made me feel comfortable. It seems like they care about their clients and want to just do a good job. My case is not done yet but it’s well on the right path

Aug 05, 2019

Hey Jason, thank you so much for taking your time to write that awesome review. We are always happy to help and are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience.

Sean Mani
April 22nd, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS

I had a horrible tax situation for years. I never thought I’d be free of it, but Victory Tax Lawyers saved me. Thank you for getting me out of tax debt and giving me my life back! Best decision I made was to contact this firm. I will gladly refer Victory Tax Lawyers to my family and friends.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you Sean. It was a pleasure helping you. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Lupe
April 18th, 2019 Downey, CA DETAILS

The attorneys made me feel comfortable and welcome. Very easy for me to talk to them. They are patient and understood all my issues. This nightmare turned out to be an easier process with them.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Lupe. I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services!

Hrand K
April 18th, 2019 Sunland, CA DETAILS

Thank you to this amazing law firm. They are simply the best. From customer service to an actual attorney on my case

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback, Hrand!

Alexander M
April 12th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Fantastic service and professionalism. They did everything they said they would. Highly recommend this firm.

Aug 05, 2019

Thanks Alexander! We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Maya
April 10th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I saved a lot of money going with Victory Tax Lawyers.

Aug 05, 2019

We're happy you were satisfied with your services, Maya!

Ramin
April 10th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Great work! I did not think I would ever get out of this nightmare. Thank you to Parham and Amir for fighting on my behalf. I hope I never have tax problems again, but you’ll be the first call if I do. Can’t thank them enough!

Aug 05, 2019

Hey Ramin, if you ever need help again we would love to give you a hand. Thank you for your kind words.

Justin S
April 10th, 2019 DETAILS

Thank you to the team at Victory Tax Lawyers. Our family was in a rough position and you saved us. We are forever grateful for your care and professionalism. There are not many people or companies like you left out there. Keep up the great work! I wish I could give 10 stars.

Aug 05, 2019

Hi Justin, we really appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to have help you out. Thank you for taking your time to leave such a kind review!

Michelle R
April 8th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Thank you so much! You guys fixed me tax troubles and made me feel so comfortable from the start. I thought I would be paying the IRS forever and now I don’t have to pay anything. Amazing job. Thanks again for being so professional and caring.

Aug 05, 2019

No problem Michelle! Happy to hear that you are satisfied with your results.

Sayeh
March 29th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers really helped me in a time of need. I had a mess on my hands and they helped guide me through it. I felt comfortable and secure the entire time. The tax bill was big, but I ended up paying only a few hundred dollars. I seriously could not believe it. Absolutely recommend these guys!

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience, Sayeh!

Jaz E.
March 29th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

A big thank you to Victory Tax Lawyers. From the jump they eased my mind and put me in a good place. Their calm demeanor and knowledge is the perfect combination. Best decision ever!!!

Aug 05, 2019

Thanks for the positive feedback Jaz!

John Bany
March 28th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Amir and his team are professionals and really know how to help. They walked me through the process step by step, were very patient throughout the process and truly helped me out. I would recommend them to all my family and friends. They look out for you as if you are a family member and I am forever grateful and appreciate all the help. Thank you Victory Tax Lawyers for all your hard work!!

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you, John. I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Hope to hear from you soon.

Michael Monempour
March 27th, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS

Being in the real estate business, tax shelter is something I always try to focus on. My team at Victory was able to facilitate me into a tax defense that I didn’t know existed. My only problem is that I didn’t come to them 5 years ago. Amir is super detail oriented and is all about facts and figures. Most importantly, he really cares about his clients. Highly recommended!

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Michael. We believe in giving our clients the best advice to go about every unique case that comes our way. I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services!

Michael D
March 27th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Easy to work with, they made me understand everything that was going on. And I saved a lot of time and money going strait to them. I would definitely recommend to friends and family

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you, Michael! We are always happy to help.

Jennifer
March 21st, 2019 La Mesa, CA DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers were great to work with. I had a huge tax issue and really helped me with finding a solution to resolve it. They were prompt, returned calls and emails quickly, and were always on top of my situation. They provided excellent guidance and support and kept me informed at every step. Importantly, they were able to guide my expectations through their experience and expertise in dealing with the IRS. I really liked that they were able to lay out the issues clearly, were able to work with my budget on their fee, and there was no “hard sell” of their services.

Aug 05, 2019

Hi Jennifer! I'm happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your kind words.

Eileen R
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

All the reviews are accurate. Victory Tax Lawyers is so amazing! I had no clue what to do with the IRS. I was lost and they took care of all of it. I am so thankful to them. They explained everything so clearly and now I am on top of everything. It was a great experience and I recommend it to anyone looking for help.

Aug 05, 2019

Hi Eileen, we are happy to guide our clients throughout their case so that they are in tune with the situation and know what to expect. Thank you for your kind words!

Naz Nodjoumi
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They are professional and know the financial laws.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you Naz! We appreciate your positive feedback.

Mary Beth

Professional, smart , kind , fair, really try to help

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for your kind words Mary!

Randy Strasmore
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

I owe Victory Tax Lawyers so much. I was so happy with the outcome of my situation. When I called, I was scared and had no hope. After the initial consultation, I felt very confident that things would be okay. And they were. Victory Tax Lawyers filed all my tax returns, prevented any garnishments and ultimately settled my debt. Additionally, they got me on track going forward and it feels great. I was always able to reach them. They took great care of me.

Aug 05, 2019

Hey Randy, thank you so much for taking your time to write that awesome review. We are always happy to help and are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience.

Harold Baumner
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

From the moment that I contacted Victory Tax Lawyers I felt comfortable. They didn't make me feel like they were trying to take my money. I actually felt like they really wanted to help. I got so many questions answered and they gave great advice. Ultimately, I hired them to do my taxes and resolve my tax debt. They did! I got into a great payment plan and I don't have to look over my shoulder anymore. I greatly appreciate their efforts. Highly recommend Victory Tax Lawyers.

Aug 05, 2019

Hey Harold! I'm happy to hear that you felt comfortable with us and that you were satisfied with your results. We hope to hear from you again in the future

Ryan Brown
February 1st, 2019 Austin, TX

This was the best phone call I made. I reached out to a few places to find out what my options were for my back taxes. Everyone else was trying to scare or sell me, but the Attorney I spoke to a Victory Tax Lawyers gave it to me straight. He asked me specific questions about what was going on and most of the time he knew my answer before I gave it. Extremely knowledgeable and he shared with me exactly what needed to be done. Told me that if I ran into any problems to give him a call. These guys are authentic. Thanks again!

Aug 05, 2019

Hello Ryan, it was our pleasure to help you out. Thank you for choosing us to settle your case and we are very glad to hear that you had a great experience.