1. Victory Tax Lawyers

Victory Tax Lawyers (VTL) is a law firm specializing in tax defense, litigation, and resolution. The Los Angeles-based company was founded in 2017 by Parham Khorsandi and Amir Boroumand, both tax attorneys.

Victory Tax Lawyers offers relief services to resolve a wide array of tax matters including those relating to individual, employment, and corporate tax. It also specializes in assisting taxpayers with offshore tax matters. Victory Tax has a $25,000 minimum tax debt requirement.

Both Khorsandi and Boroumand are well-versed in the IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program and its various components. The company addresses client concerns and offers tax resolution services in all 50 states.

Like many tax relief services, Victory Tax Lawyers offers a free attorney consultation to review a potential client's tax situation. Interested taxpayers should take advantage of this free consultation to get attorney counsel and learn more about solutions to their tax problems.

Victory Tax Lawyers aims to provide realistic goals and long-term solutions that fit within each individual client's lifestyle.

The Good

• Variety of Services
  • Nationwide Availability
  • Educational Resources
  • Legally Organized as a Law Firm
  • Victory Tax Lawyers Reviews

Variety of Services

Victory Tax Lawyers helps both individuals and businesses with a variety of tax issues, including tax levies, liens, audits, and more. The company also assists with tax preparation and payroll taxes.

The attorneys help clients come to a variety of solutions such as installment agreements, currently not collectible status, penalty abatements, offers in compromise, etc.

Installment agreements and offers in compromise are the most common tax relief programs offered by companies to resolve tax debts. An installment agreement sets up a payment plan that allows taxpayers to pay their full tax liabilities over time with monthly payments.

In contrast, an offer in compromise is a settlement agreement with the taxing authorities. It allows the taxpayer to pay less than the total amount owed.

Most relief services also offer penalty abatement. Penalty abatement is more difficult to achieve because it has strict requirements. Depending on your tax situation, you may qualify for innocent spouse relief or penalty abatement due to financial hardship. Penalties for unpaid taxes include bank levies, liens, and wage garnishments to ensure that the taxpayer pays what they owe taxing authorities.

VTL also specializes in foreign bank and financial accounts (FBAR). Offshore accounts have special IRS regulations, and income acquired overseas is often taxable. The company understands these laws and can advise clients with foreign bank accounts.

Nationwide Availability

VTL is available in all 50 states. The company can represent clients before the IRS and taxing agencies.

Educational Resources

VTL's website has a helpful FAQ page that addresses many common questions. It also includes detailed sections explaining common tax problems and solutions.

This resource may be helpful for clients unfamiliar with tax laws and policies. The company also has a blog with articles about the tax resolution industry and process. Customers with additional questions can use the website's live chat feature to speak with an attorney.

Legally Organized as a Law Firm

Victory Tax Lawyers assigns attorneys to all cases. These professionals are governed not only by Circular 230 but the California state bar, which maintains a high level of regulation.

Since VTL is a law firm, client information is confidential. Submitted documents, conversations, and electronic communication are all considered privileged communication and thereby are inadmissible in the court of law.

Victory Tax Lawyers Reviews

Though the company has not received many reviews, each customer review it has received has confirmed that it is a trustworthy and reputable tax relief company.

The law firm, often confused with Victory Tax Solutions, employs tax professionals who work with customers to resolve tax issues.

This means that each customer may end up working with a licensed tax attorney who knows in ins and outs of tax law, tax solutions, and tax problems. This is an advantage that some tax resolution companies do not offer all of their clients.

Though the company doesn't have much time in business, it's tax attorneys are qualified to handle problems with back taxes, tax liens, tax levies, and wage garnishments while avoiding any ensuing legal issues.

The Bad

• Short Time in Business
  • Limited Staff
  • Undisclosed Pricing

Short Time in Business

Founded in June 2017, Victory Tax Lawyers is a new company. Though it only hires lawyers with five or more years of experience, it is still a young company. Many competitors have been in business for ten to twenty years. However, the experience in tax law and tax litigation that each of Victory Tax Lawyers's attorneys have is advantageous for clients.

Limited Staff

The company is comprised entirely of tax attorneys. Though it focuses on hiring qualified lawyers, Victory Tax Lawyers does not have CPAs or enrolled agents on staff. Clients looking to work with a variety of tax professionals, like a Certified Public Accountant, will need to research other companies.

Undisclosed Pricing

Victory Tax Lawyers typically works on a flat-fee basis, but specific pricing information is not disclosed on the company's website. Interested consumers will need to contact the tax law firm for more information. Taking advantage of the free consultation to have your case reviewed can help you determine if you feel comfortable with Victory Tax Lawyers' and help you understand the tax relief cost better.

The Bottom Line

Victory Tax Lawyers specializes in tax defense, litigation, and resolution. Like most tax relief companies, Victory Tax Lawyers employs licensed tax professionals. But unlike other tax relief companies, VTL is a law firm with specialized knowledge in tax law. It operates in all 50 states and has a minimum debt requirement of $25,000. Victory Tax Lawyers attempts to save its taxpayer customers the most money possible by only excepting those with a high amount of tax debt.

5.0

Stephen Rubio

April 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I came to Victory Tax Lawyers with a bank levy that was holding all my money for the month. I had no idea what to do and how I was going to get my money back. They knew precisely what to do and they got my money back! I was so relieved when the money was back in my account. That was just the start. I didn't have access to my old 1099s and they got the information to file my missing taxes. I owed a whole lot after penalties and interest, but i didn't have to pay it all. I paid a lump sum and it's all gone. I can't thank them enough! Feels so good to not owe.

Mateen Yeshova

February 25th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was probably at the lowest point of my career when my debt reached above $130,000. I was in a constant panic and I was left distraught… until I made the best decision I could have ever made and picked up my phone and called Victory Tax Lawyers. After my first call I knew that it was going to workout fine. I’m very happy with my outcome and I would recommend Victory Tax Lawyers without a doubt.

Mar 04, 2020

Hi Mateen. We understand how stressful it can be to deal with a heavy tax burden and we do our best to make sure all of our clients feel comfortable and confident throughout the settlement process. Thank you for sharing you experience and it was a pleasure working on your case.

Ben

October 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was recommended to Victory Tax Lawyers by a friend for my tax issues, and it was the right choice to make. I owed money to the IRS, and the load of amount due was just growing on me. After speaking to an attorney at Victory Tax Lawyers, they told me their exact plan to execute my case, and that’s exactly what they did quickly and properly. I highly recommend them to people who owe money to the IRS, and have a tax debt issue!

Donna Clough

October 10th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After having researched a bunch of places I decided Victory Tax Lawyers was my best bet and boy was I right. The communication here between the lawyers and clients are superb. I love how much they explained to me what was happening even though I definitely asked the same question multiple times. Parham is the best dude here and I highly suggest him to anyone looking to hire a tax lawyer.

Yavar Abgin

October 2nd, 2020 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Victory Tax Lawyers was amazing. My attorney guided me through each step of the way and got me exactly what I was looking for. They had a super affordable rate as well. I recommend them to anyone who has a tax debt issue, because their professional work was done perfectly! I wish I was able to put 6 stars for them!

Marie Welsh

October 1st, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I honestly thought the IRS was a governmental agency... turns out theyre not!!! If it wasnt for VTL...Great customer service and even better lawyers.

Azita Abgin

September 21st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are Extremely professional and honest. TheY have a lot of information about all areas in this field

Pooneh Tanaeim

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing and knowledgeable! They really do as they say.

Juan

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very helpful. Great customer service. Always have the right answer to all my questions. Very great full they are helping me out with my situation. Thank you so much Victory Tax Lawyers.

Kali Birmingham

September 16th, 2020 Sioux Falls, SD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every year when tax month rolls around I panic but my friend recommended Victory Tax Laywers and they were so helpful. They found a way to squeeze me in on such short notice and I apprecaite it more than they know. Thank you guys for all the help.

Russell K. Tiernan

September 14th, 2020 Edmond, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Where do I begin!?? Taxes have always scared me and I didn’t think I would ever get over that fear. It got to the point that I was literally living under the radar and not even filing my taxes. I couldn’t sleep at night and it was bothering me so much. I looked for a good place to just talk to. I spoke with Amir and on the first conversation I felt much better. He totally knew how I was feeling and explained things to me. I am in a better place thanks to him.

susan hopes

September 10th, 2020 Edmond, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I hired Victory Tax Lawyers and am impressed with their responsiveness and professionalism. They delivered the desired results and lifted a big burden off my back.

Olympia Debrow

September 10th, 2020 Charlemont, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I did not file any taxes for a long long time, and was scared to even start. I didn’t know what to do as the first step. I called a few places to help, but they just seemed super pushy and kept forcing me to give a credit card. I did not feel comfortable. I was so happy to speak with Victory Tax Lawyers. From the first phone call they put me at ease and actually cared about how I was dealing with this. The case is still ongoing and they have been answering all my emails and phone calls. I cant wait to get this behind me. Thank you!!

Jason Rodd

August 3rd, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a lot of issues with the IRS. I owed a lot of money both federal and state and it started getting out of control. I needed help and I found Victory Tax Lawyers. I highly recommend them over other companies, because they are a certified and professional Law Firm and provide top of the line service for each of their cases. They quoted me a great price, and resolved my issue without a single headache. I would recommend Victory Tax Lawyers to anyone with a Tax Debt Issue. Thank you to the attorneys at Victory Tax Lawyers!

Ilwupauly

April 29th, 2020 Galt, CA

Talk to parmah even though I didn't qualify for tax relief he took the time to walk me threw other options, he was very helpful I would recommend this firm to anyone owing more than 25k in taxes.

Bryan Kuhns

April 9th, 2020 Sparks, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick easy honest.. solved my issue fast and easy

Maria P Wildoer

April 6th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Honest, responsive, on time. We were gypped by another IRS DEBT company and I reached out to Attorney Amir who reassured me that they are NOT con artists and are actually a lw firm with an office in Los Angeles. They were able to resolve our issue witht he IRS in a timely and professional manner and also worked out a plan where we were able to afford another firm to pay, since we lost $3500 with the bogus company. We will be recommending them to everyone that needs help! They are LEGIT and HONEST. In fact, we are using them again to file our current taxes outside of our initial deal, even after we are now resolved with the IRS. THANK YOU TO VICTORY TAX LAWYERS!

Arturo Martinez Jr

April 6th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Superior expertise, service and involvement with my case, from start to finish.

Amy

April 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Parham was very friendly and professional and put my mind at ease after the first conversation. He was responsive and was able to help reach a settlement with the IRS that I had been unable to do for years.

Kevin Tart

April 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They actually cared about us. At no time did we think that they were in it for making themselves money like other companies we had talked to. Parham was always sensitive to our feelings and calmed our feeling that all was lost. Parham nogociated terms that we could afford. By far the best attorney we have ever worked with on any level.

john gibson

April 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amir and the team are truly first rate! My engagement with them has been incredible. They've corrected a lot of issues I've had with past tax preparers.

Yolanda Lefcourt

April 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Superb lawyers that care! Parham is extremely knowledgeable!!! I would definitely recommend them!!!

Molly

April 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really can't believe that the IRS issue is finally over. When I came to Victory Tax I had been dealing with this tax issue for almost 3 years. It just kept coming back and I couldn't get anywhere with the IRS. Amir and Parham took over my case and handled all communication. It felt good not to have to worry about calling or trying to figure out what to do. They just told me exactly what they needed and what would happen next. It was so much easier. Now, I make my small monthly payment and I can focus on other things without this lingering. I can't thank them enough! Absolutely recommend them.

Betsy

April 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After finding a whole slew of amazing reviews online, I talked with Amir and from the first call, he was helpful and already had a plan, which he openly shared with me. The entire process was great and he was fantastic about keeping me updated and informed of what was going on and what was going to happen next. I felt that I was in the best hands possible throughout the journey. Thank you, Amir, for helping me with a difficult and trying situation. And for DELIVERING on your promises. 5 stars!!!

Chris M

April 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Highly responsive and they know their stuff! Got the best outcome possible as a resut of their advice and work

David N.

April 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I did not have to continually contact the Office. They would contact me regularly to insure that I was up to date.

Trinity A

March 18th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

By far the best place I called and the best decision I made. They knew that exactly how I felt and what needed to be done. Genuine people and they take the time to help. I dealt with the same person from the first call I made until my case was settled. Considering the anxiety I get from the IRS it was an easy process. They got me a fantastic deal and fought hard. Thank you for freeing me of this.

Tracy

March 13th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Saved me! The IRS wanted to take my paycheck and I had no idea what to do. I called Victory Tax and spoke to Amir. He calmed me down and explained that they can’t take money if I don’t have it. He went over some details and next thing you know I had no more garnishment. Then, shortly after I was on a payment plan that was so low I couldn’t believe it. Best call I made! So grateful.

Matt Plourde

March 9th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fantastic outcome! I didn’t believe it was possible. I had heard it on the radio and tv, but I never felt comfortable moving forward until I spoke to Victory Tax. I had complete confidence and ease from the beginning. They explained it all to me clearly and taught me how to stay out this mess. Now, I am tax debt free! Thank you.

Stella Drews

February 26th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had been dealing with this IRS problem for 3 years. I couldn’t get anywhere and I did not owe this amount. I finally decided to reach out to get a lawyer. I called a few places and chose Victory Tax Lawyers. I was taking care of from the very first call. No more dealing with the IRS or having to get threatening letters. They took care of my issue fast and wiped out the bogus debt. Great results!

Mar 04, 2020

Hi Stella! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your results and appreciate your kind words.

Sharzhad Niloobag

February 25th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I first hired Victory Tax to help me with my tax returns, they guided me and took over my whole case without any issues. I recently rehired them for a separate issue and would definitely recommend as they saved me from some serious debt.

Mar 04, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Sharzhad. It was a pleasure working with you. We are always happy to help!

Jason atwood

February 19th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was over $200 thousand dollars In debt. I looked at multiple tax debt relief websites and companies, and saw that Victory Tax Lawyers was rated as one of the best. It turned out to be true. I was able to work directly with an attorney, rather than speaking with any sales people, and my attorney took over my case and completely saved me. I am extremely happy with my results and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Mar 04, 2020

Hey Jason, I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with our services. Thank you for sharing!

Austria Goeller

December 9th, 2019 Laurel, MD

Dealing with tax issues is something that is very nerve wracking. We were looking to resolve some tax debt issues, and I contacted Victory Tax Lawyers as well as another company. The other company was going to charge me double the rate and told me that there was going to be no problem. I called Victory Tax Lawyers because I liked that they were all lawyers and not sales people. Their rate was 1/2 the price of the other company, and Parham let me know what would be feasible and ultimately gave me the information that I could talk to the IRS myself and the exact wording to use. I truly appreciate the help Parham provided and will recommend them to anyone who needs tax assistance.

Mar 04, 2020

Hi Austria! We pride ourselves in giving our clients the most honest and upfront information necessary to make decisions regarding their tax issues. I'm happy that you are satisfied with you results and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Jerome

December 4th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Saved me! Thank you so much. I knew nothing about this process, but you guided me and got me through it. The other places I contacted scared me, but you made me feel safe and well represented from the beginning. Great work!

Mar 04, 2020

We are always happy to help Jerome! Thank you for you positive feedback.

ARAM MATINYAN

November 12th, 2019 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Victory Tax Lawyers helped me and my company save over 80% on what I owed for taxes. Their attorneys were kind and able to put my worries to rest. I recommend them to everyone I know and do business with. Cost was a fraction compared to other law firms I've spoken with and in the end I was 100% satisfied. Victory Tax Lawyers helped get me through a very stressful time with the IRS and I cannot thank them enough. Victory Tax Lawyers is my go to for help and advise on all my company's tax matters.

Mar 04, 2020

Hi Aram, thank you so much for your kind words and referrals. Our priority is to ensure that all of our clients feel attended to and confident in their choice of representation against the IRS. We hope to hear from you again soon!

David Nelsen

October 28th, 2019 Wichita, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was in dire straights when I contacted Mr. **. The IRS was after me for $100,000. He had a strategy that no other firm to date had even considered. In fact, I had already retained representation from another organization when I first spoke to Mr. **. His knowledge of the law was so impressive that I left money on the table with Tax Tiger to go with Victory Tax Lawyers, Greatest move ever! He was there every step of the way and kept my family at ease knowing that, 'He is On the Job!' Now my IRS dept is down to a small fraction of what it was and soon to be written off completely! Mr ** truly cares about people. His heart is as good as Gold, Thank You a Million times!

Mar 04, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience, David. It is important to us that our clients feel at ease when dealing with their issues with the IRS. We are more than happy to answer any questions or concerns to ensure that our clients feel comfortable and informed. We are always ready to help!

Dante

October 26th, 2019 Fullerton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After years of stress and worrying about my back taxes I finally decided to do something about it. I first tried to contact the IRS myself and set up some sort of a payment arrangement but after I got off the phone with them I had a feeling I made the wrong choice by trying to do this myself. The next day I started looking around for professional help there are so many advertisements out there for companies that promise the world, You just don’t know who to trust and go with. After contacting a handful of companies that I thought might be good I ended up going with Victory Tax Lawyers - one reason was Parham, he made me feel at ease right away and immediately took stress off my shoulders just by having a conversation with him. He Explained to me how the price would go and although he said he didn’t guarantee the IRS would accept my offer, he did say he felt good about it and explained the steps we will have to make. He was there with me throughout the whole way whether I had a question or concern I was always able to reach him . At the end thanks to Victory Tax Lawyers and God the IRS accepted my offer and I couldn’t be happier and more relieved now. All those sleepless nights and stress is behind me now and I could focus on the future. If you are in a similar situation where you owe money to the IRS, don’t waste your time with anybody else! I highly recommend Parham and his team!!

Mar 04, 2020

Hi Dante, thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience with us. We value the importance of keeping our clients informed and present throughout the process of settling any tax issue. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our services!

Tyler Locke

October 23rd, 2019 Schiller Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Truly grateful to Victory Tax Lawyers for everything. They not only resolved my tax debt, but helped me to get a grip on something I never understood most my life. I am now in a position to avoid any problems with the IRS and I am debt free. Many thanks!

Mar 04, 2020

We really appreciate your positive feedback Tyler! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are always happy to help.

Kassandra Martin

October 11th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Stellar job! Thanks for the hard work and great communication. Hiring you guys was the best decision I made regarding this mess.

Mar 04, 2020

Thank you Kassandra! We are glad that you are happy with our services and hope to hear from you again soon.

Rod Shreckengost

October 10th, 2019 Castaic, CA

They were helpful and quick to respond. Even though they couldn’t take my particular case I received great advice just the same. I would definitely come back to them if I ever need tax advice or legal help!

Mar 04, 2020

Hi Rod, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to provide any advice we can. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Benjamin Funkhouser

October 7th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional, no pressure, quick to respond, answered all my questions throughly and got me a great settlement.

Mar 04, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, Benjamin!

October 7th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They exceeded my expectations ! I dealt with P. K. He was knowledgeable and did everything he said he would do. He got the IRs to stop sending me annoying letters by getting them to approve a payment plan that worked for my financial situation. I couldn't be happier.

Jino

September 30th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Seriously the best customer service, fast response time, easy to work with, and best of all I felt safe during the whole process!

Mar 04, 2020

Thank you for sharing, Jino! We appreciate your positive feedback.

KAI KADEN

September 30th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I researched many tax attorneys and had a very difficult time discerning who was legit and who was just out to bill their client to death. Victory's flat rate fee schedule was very appealing to me. When I called I instantly received very professional, very clear advice and very transparent pricing. I was also told what to expect in terms of the process and length that it takes to resolve. The folks at Victory are always available to answer your questions. I rarely have to wait for more than a day to get an answer, usually it's within a few hours. I couldn't be more pleased with how my resolution and agreement turned out with the IRS and State. It was fair and manageable. I am extremely pleased I chose Victory and would have no hesitation about recommending them to anyone. A+++

Mar 04, 2020

Hi Kai, thank you for your awesome review! It was a pleasure working on your case. We hope to hear from you again soon.

Will

September 25th, 2019 Chatsworth, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had several years of returns that I didn’t file. I didn’t know where to start and had no information. I contacted Victory Tax Lawyers and Amir knew exactly what to do. We were able to get the information to file my returns. After, everything got filed I had a much lower balance and but there was still no way I could afford to pay it. Victory tax lawyers settled the debt for next to nothing. Unbelievable!

Mar 04, 2020

Hi Tyler, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am happy that our services met your expectations. We are always ready to provide the best for our clients!

Jackie R Smith

September 13th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am so grateful to have found Victory Tax Lawyers. I cannot thank them enough for ending this IRS nightmare. It was ugly and we needed help. They never scared me or made me feel like things could not be controlled and that was huge. The bank was holding money, I got it back. I owed so much money and there was no way I could pay. It was settled. They did what they said they would and were so kind along the way. I highly recommend them if you are looking for real help.

Mar 04, 2020

Hi Jackie, thank you so much for your kind words. Our priority is to ensure that all of our clients feel attended to and confident in their choice of representation against the IRS. We hope to hear from you again soon!

Barnesa Chatterfield

July 31st, 2019 Mira Loma, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The great online reviews are what drew me to Victory Tax Lawyers but the attorney that took care of my case is what sold me to this firm. Parham was very attentive to my needs and the way he went about explaining what to do in my situation was calming and professional. He assured me that everything would work out and that's exactly what happened. He insisted that I would get all of my money back and sure enough, I did! The best part is that it was all night and day. In the beginning he told me that my case would probably take around five months to settle, yet he managed to get it taken care of in a matter of two and a half months. A couple months after my situation was handled, my sister ended up having some issues with the IRS. Because I had such a great experience with Parham, I referred her to consult with him about her case. Instead of taking her money, he offered her some great advice on how she could handle the case on her own and didn't really need to be represented by an attorney. I really appreciated that. All in all, I am very satisfied with my service here!

Aug 05, 2019

Hey Barnesa, we're very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your awesome review!

Rod S.

July 15th, 2019 Castaic, CA

Parham was extremely helpful and responsive. I had to navigate some challenges with the IRS that were intimidating but he gave me good advice and encouragement along the way. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs help dealing with the IRS!

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, Rod. We hope to hear from you again in the future!

Mike Toledo

July 11th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

I can't say enough nice things about Victory Tax. I have referred many clients to them and all have called back thanking me for sending them there. They are lifesavers to say the least. No one will fight as hard for positive results like Victory Tax. On top of all that, they are good people too which matters almost more in my opinion. Don't make the mistake and go to someone else...

Aug 05, 2019

Hey Mike, we're very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your awesome review!

Carrie M.

July 9th, 2019 Pasadena, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Victory Tax Lawyers are wonderful. They provided me with a great experience! They did exactly what they said they were going to do. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know that needs help with the IRS in the future.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words Carrie!