Victory Tax Lawyers

Victory Tax Lawyers Logo

Victory Tax Lawyers

verified
Victory Tax Lawyers offers service in all 50 states

Victory Tax Lawyers (VTL) is a law firm specializing in tax defense, litigation, and resolution. The Los Angeles-based company was founded in 2017 by Parham Khorsandi and Amir Boroumand, both tax attorneys. Victory Tax Lawyers resolves a wide array of tax matters including those relating to individual, employment, and corporate tax. It also specializes in assisting taxpayers with offshore tax matters.

Both Khorsandi and Boroumand are well versed in the IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program and its various components. The company addresses client concerns in all 50 states and offers a free attorney consultation to interested clients. Victory Tax Lawyers aims to provide realistic goals and long-term solutions that fit within each individual client's lifestyle.

The Good

• Variety of Services
  • Nationwide Availability
  • Educational Resources
  • Legally Organized as a Law Firm
  • Victory Tax Lawyers Reviews

Variety of Services

Victory Tax Lawyers helps both individuals and businesses with a variety of tax issues, including tax levies, liens, audits, and more. The company also assists with tax preparation and payroll taxes.

The attorneys help clients come to a variety of solutions such as installment agreements, currently not collectible status, penalty abatements, offers in compromise, etc.

VTL also specializes in foreign bank and financial accounts (FBAR). Offshore accounts have special IRS regulations, and income acquired overseas is often taxable. The company understands these laws and can advise clients with foreign bank accounts.

Nationwide Availability

VTL is available in all 50 states. The company can represent clients before the IRS and taxing agencies.

Educational Resources

VTL's website has a helpful FAQ page that addresses many common questions. It also includes detailed sections explaining common tax problems and solutions.

This resource may be helpful for clients unfamiliar with tax laws and policies. The company also has a blog with articles about the tax resolution industry and process. Customers with additional questions can use the website's live chat feature to speak with an attorney.

Legally Organized as a Law Firm

Victory Tax Lawyers assigns attorneys to all cases. These professionals are governed not only by Circular 230 but the California state bar, which maintains a high level of regulation.

Since VTL is a law firm, client information is confidential. Submitted documents, conversations, and electronic communication are all considered privileged communication and thereby are inadmissible in the court of law.

Victory Tax Lawyers Reviews

Though the company has not received many reviews, each customer review it has received has confirmed that it is a trustworthy and reputable tax relief company.

The law firm, often confused with Victory Tax Solutions, employs tax professionals who work with customers to resolve tax issues.

This means that each customer may end up working with a licensed tax attorney who knows in ins and outs of tax law, tax solutions, and tax problems.

Though the company doesn't have much time in business, it's tax attorneys are qualified to handle problems with back taxes, tax liens, tax levies, and wage garnishments while avoiding any ensuing legal issues.

The Bad

• Short Time in Business
  • Limited Staff
  • Undisclosed Pricing

Short Time in Business

Founded in June 2017, Victory Tax Lawyers is a new company. Though it only hires lawyers with five or more years of experience, it is still a young company. Many competitors have been in business for ten to twenty years.

Limited Staff

The company is comprised entirely of tax attorneys. Though it focuses on hiring qualified lawyers, Victory Tax Lawyers does not have CPAs or enrolled agents on staff. Clients looking to work with a variety of tax professionals, like a Certified Public Accountant, will need to research other companies.

Undisclosed Pricing

Victory Tax Lawyers typically works on a flat-fee basis, but specific pricing information is not disclosed on the company's website. Interested consumers will need to contact the firm for more information.

The Bottom Line

Victory Tax Lawyers specializes in tax defense, litigation, and resolution. Like most tax relief companies, Victory Tax Lawyers employs licensed tax professionals. But unlike other tax relief companies, VTL is a law firm with specialized knowledge in tax law. It operates in all 50 states and has a minimum debt requirement of $15,000. Victory Tax Lawyers attempts to save its taxpayer customers the most money possible by only excepting those with a high amount of tax debt.

Call our recommended rep over at Victory Tax Lawyers below.

Irene
May 16th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers was amazing to work with. I contacted them with what I thought was going to be a very complex situation. The attorney was able to break everything down and knew exactly what to do. They made me feel comfortable from the start and I felt good knowing I had someone to fix this mess. Thank you for the great results and hard work!

Erin R
May 2nd, 2019 El Segundo, CA DETAILS

When I was first searching for different companies, I didn’t know how to differentiate between all the choices. What is great about VTL is that they are actual attorneys. They helped me sort out my offshore reporting issue, and I got to speak to a lawyer from the jump. They explained things so nicely and it made me feel comfortable. Thanks again!

Sandi
April 25th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

When I first started there were so many different places to choose from. After speaking to a few places it was so refreshing to talk to an actual attorney. They knew exactly what to do and how to handle this. So happy with my decision and I recommend them to everyone.

Jason S
April 22nd, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

When I was in need of real tax help the attorneys at victory tax lawyers were there. Even from the first call they really made me feel comfortable. It seems like they care about their clients and want to just do a good job. My case is not done yet but it’s well on the right path

Sean Mani
April 22nd, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS

I had a horrible tax situation for years. I never thought I’d be free of it, but Victory Tax Lawyers saved me. Thank you for getting me out of tax debt and giving me my life back! Best decision I made was to contact this firm. I will gladly refer Victory Tax Lawyers to my family and friends.

Lupe
April 18th, 2019 Downey, CA DETAILS

The attorneys made me feel comfortable and welcome. Very easy for me to talk to them. They are patient and understood all my issues. This nightmare turned out to be an easier process with them.

Hrand K
April 18th, 2019 Sunland, CA DETAILS

Thank you to this amazing law firm. They are simply the best. From customer service to an actual attorney on my case

Alexander M
April 12th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Fantastic service and professionalism. They did everything they said they would. Highly recommend this firm.

Maya
April 10th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I saved a lot of money going with Victory Tax Lawyers.

Ramin
April 10th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Great work! I did not think I would ever get out of this nightmare. Thank you to Parham and Amir for fighting on my behalf. I hope I never have tax problems again, but you’ll be the first call if I do. Can’t thank them enough!

Justin S
April 10th, 2019 DETAILS

Thank you to the team at Victory Tax Lawyers. Our family was in a rough position and you saved us. We are forever grateful for your care and professionalism. There are not many people or companies like you left out there. Keep up the great work! I wish I could give 10 stars.

Michelle R
April 8th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Thank you so much! You guys fixed me tax troubles and made me feel so comfortable from the start. I thought I would be paying the IRS forever and now I don’t have to pay anything. Amazing job. Thanks again for being so professional and caring.

Sayeh
March 29th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers really helped me in a time of need. I had a mess on my hands and they helped guide me through it. I felt comfortable and secure the entire time. The tax bill was big, but I ended up paying only a few hundred dollars. I seriously could not believe it. Absolutely recommend these guys!

Jaz E.
March 29th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

A big thank you to Victory Tax Lawyers. From the jump they eased my mind and put me in a good place. Their calm demeanor and knowledge is the perfect combination. Best decision ever!!!

John Bany
March 28th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Amir and his team are professionals and really know how to help. They walked me through the process step by step, were very patient throughout the process and truly helped me out. I would recommend them to all my family and friends. They look out for you as if you are a family member and I am forever grateful and appreciate all the help. Thank you Victory Tax Lawyers for all your hard work!!

Michael Monempour
March 27th, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS

Being in the real estate business, tax shelter is something I always try to focus on. My team at Victory was able to facilitate me into a tax defense that I didn’t know existed. My only problem is that I didn’t come to them 5 years ago. Amir is super detail oriented and is all about facts and figures. Most importantly, he really cares about his clients. Highly recommended!

Michael D
March 27th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Easy to work with, they made me understand everything that was going on. And I saved a lot of time and money going strait to them. I would definitely recommend to friends and family

Jennifer
March 21st, 2019 La Mesa, CA DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers were great to work with. I had a huge tax issue and really helped me with finding a solution to resolve it. They were prompt, returned calls and emails quickly, and were always on top of my situation. They provided excellent guidance and support and kept me informed at every step. Importantly, they were able to guide my expectations through their experience and expertise in dealing with the IRS. I really liked that they were able to lay out the issues clearly, were able to work with my budget on their fee, and there was no “hard sell” of their services.

Eileen R
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

All the reviews are accurate. Victory Tax Lawyers is so amazing! I had no clue what to do with the IRS. I was lost and they took care of all of it. I am so thankful to them. They explained everything so clearly and now I am on top of everything. It was a great experience and I recommend it to anyone looking for help.

Naz Nodjoumi
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They are professional and know the financial laws.

Mary Beth

Professional, smart , kind , fair, really try to help

Randy Strasmore
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

I owe Victory Tax Lawyers so much. I was so happy with the outcome of my situation. When I called, I was scared and had no hope. After the initial consultation, I felt very confident that things would be okay. And they were. Victory Tax Lawyers filed all my tax returns, prevented any garnishments and ultimately settled my debt. Additionally, they got me on track going forward and it feels great. I was always able to reach them. They took great care of me.

Harold Baumner
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

From the moment that I contacted Victory Tax Lawyers I felt comfortable. They didn't make me feel like they were trying to take my money. I actually felt like they really wanted to help. I got so many questions answered and they gave great advice. Ultimately, I hired them to do my taxes and resolve my tax debt. They did! I got into a great payment plan and I don't have to look over my shoulder anymore. I greatly appreciate their efforts. Highly recommend Victory Tax Lawyers.

Ryan Brown
February 1st, 2019 Austin, TX

This was the best phone call I made. I reached out to a few places to find out what my options were for my back taxes. Everyone else was trying to scare or sell me, but the Attorney I spoke to a Victory Tax Lawyers gave it to me straight. He asked me specific questions about what was going on and most of the time he knew my answer before I gave it. Extremely knowledgeable and he shared with me exactly what needed to be done. Told me that if I ran into any problems to give him a call. These guys are authentic. Thanks again!

Rod Pearlman
January 29th, 2019 West Hollywood, CA DETAILS

I was hesitant about contacting someone to discuss my tax problems. But, Victory Tax Lawyers came highly recommended, so I reached out. Boy, am I glad I did. I told them my whole situation and they told me step by step what they were going to do. Victory Tax Lawyers came through on all their promises. They made it so easy and definitely relieved a lot of my stress. Thanks again!

Sharon Harper
January 29th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I finally contacted Victory Tax Lawyers after 3 years of IRS harassment. I wish I found them sooner. They saved me! From the first phone call they got me on the right path. There was so much I didn’t know and of course nobody at the IRS would tell me. They helped me clean up my finances, my taxes and my life. Now, I am on track not to owe anymore money. And the money I do owe is on a minimal payment plan. Finally, I feel free of this burden. I have to thank Parham and Amir for all their help and honesty. If you are in need of help call them.

J.S.
January 23rd, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS

I didn't feel they could provide the help I needed and the fees seemed excessive.

Victory Tax Lawyers Logo

Reply from Victory Tax Lawyers

Jan 31, 2019

Hello J.S. Victory Tax Lawyers LLP recently received a review from you on the Bestcompany.com website. At Victory Tax Lawyers, we keep track of all our leads. Both daily and historically. This is done in an effort to review all communication and ensure quality consultations. Having said that, after receiving your surprising review we began an evaluation of our entire lead database for the last 2 years. Our findings were that we HAVE NOT had any communication nor serviced anybody with the initials J.S. living in Austin, TX. Our belief is that you have mistaken us for another tax law firm. As indicated by our reviews on this website and all over, our law firm does the very best it can to provide help in all consultations. Regardless of whether or not a taxpayer becomes a client, we are here to help. In addition, since we do not have salespeople and are not on commission, our fees are almost equal to or lower than our competitors. We take our reviews very seriously and wish to resolve this matter. Again, we believe you may have mistaken our firm with someone else. Feel free to contact me directly, so that we can ensure you have the correct firm. You can reach me on my direct line at 424-269-2880. We look forward to hearing from you. Best, Parham Khorsandi, Esq.

Stephanie H.
December 4th, 2018 Center Line, MI DETAILS

From the beginning, I felt like I was in good hands and now I know I'm in good hands. They promptly called me after my online inquiry and I spoke directly to one of their tax lawyers, Parham, who was very personable. His genuine interest in what you're dealing with and how he can help was a breath of fresh air. Parham went straight to work to remove some penalties and is helping me handle my tax debts in addition to setting me up for success for upcoming years. This is the support I needed and the guidance you hope for from your CPA and/or tax lawyer. I am so happy to have found them and feel very confident in their team's support.

J R Yohe
November 16th, 2018 Wabash, IN DETAILS

Quick response, quick action and kept me informed. Waiting for the end result to give my final star.

Paris
November 13th, 2018 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Simply put, contacting VTL was the best decision I've made concerning my taxes in a very long time. Parham K is the real deal! He helped ease my fears about the potential outcomes and kept me informed every step of the way. He also answered my calls on the first attempt or got back to me normally within the hour. I owed six figures in back taxes but now I have a comfortable monthly payment that I can afford with an end date in sight. I can now start pursing my dreams since I don't have this black cloud hanging over my head. If you owe taxes and need a solution, don't look any further! Call VTL now and you want regret it!

Pharam
November 13th, 2018 Forsyth, GA DETAILS

he listens and is willing to do what he can to help with the situation

Marcy Davis
November 13th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Attacked my tax problems from day 1. I am happy to have them representing me

Amir Boroumand
November 7th, 2018 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Amir B was very professional he helped me more than any other company ,with payments and excellent tax break

Cheryl
October 31st, 2018 Capitol Heights, MD DETAILS

Very good 1st impression. Good to know your speaking with a lawyer instead of a representative when discussing your case

Richard
October 30th, 2018 Katy, TX DETAILS

they were able to get a payment plan that is permanant with a end date that will give us resolution to our IRS concerns forever.

Richard
October 30th, 2018 Carson City, NV DETAILS

The cost was low & they work with you. They were able to stop the Levy and give us a lot more time to prepare a nigotiation in 2 hours compared to the attorney I fired for taking 3 weeks to even call the IRS. I only had 3 days left before my pay check would be taken. Now, because of Victory, the pressure is off of me now.

Mervin Raggs
October 30th, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS

The answer to my problem. Easy transaction with knowledgeable professionals.

W S H
October 30th, 2018 Montgomery, AL DETAILS

They listened to me and understood. So far they have done what they said they could and would do.

Derrick Alcorn
October 30th, 2018 Grand Prairie, TX DETAILS

Knowledgeable, Availability, Trustworthy

Amy T
October 30th, 2018 South Bend, IN DETAILS

They have been great. They answer all our questions and make sure we are comfortable with everything we do along the way.

Natasha Kashanian
October 8th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I refer anyone I know with tax problems or that needs tax returns done to Victory Tax Lawyers. They were without question fantastic at fixing my tax issue, but the best part was that they genuinely cared about me as a person. I had not filed tax returns for several years and every day it would be on my mind. I had anxiety and fear all the time. I thought the IRS would come for me or take my things. Finally, I decided to call Victory Tax Lawyers and I felt great right from the start. They reassured me that it is quite common to fall behind in filing and paying taxes. The attorney explained what we would do step by step and was very patient with me. I asked the same questions so many times. Each time he explained it to me with patience and in a way I understood. I was always able to reach my attorney and was never handed off to someone else. Finally, I have all my tax returns filed and no IRS debt. It feels amazing. Victory Tax Lawyers got my IRS issue resolved and got me on the right track with my finances. They are so knowledgable and I am so grateful. Thank you!

MARK R
September 28th, 2018 Quechee, VT

I received a call back from my inquiry same day. Parham was fantastic. In a 10 minute conversation I learned what was and what wasn't possible with the IRS, for my situation. It looks like I will have to suck it up and pay, so hiring the firm was not necessary....at least yet. After deciding I was going it on my own, he took the time to give me a few more important tips. Professional, courteous and very helpful. If I run into additional issues and DO need the services, I'll know who to go back to!

YR
September 24th, 2018 92233 DETAILS

They were very responsive and professional throughout

Robert
September 4th, 2018 Pico Rivera, CA DETAILS

great work, in a time of need new how what to do and help.

Tom
August 27th, 2018 DETAILS

Great people great service on time respectful

Tarham
August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Always responds to my questions. Great communication

Tandy
August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Victory Tax Lawyers are the only tax professionals I trust!! Resolved all of my quickly and effectively and at an affordable rate. Thanks VTL!

Sunshine
August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Parham is very accessible. Answered questions promptly, and explained our plan.

Ramirez
August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Outstanding customer service, great communication, noticeable results.

August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Amir is the best, he explains things so that you totally understand and he is very responsive