Solvable Logo

Solvable

LAST UPDATED: August 19th, 2021

Solvable is a unique platform that allows consumers to easily find which tax relief company best suits your needs. The Solvable team is composed of former tax specialists who are experts in the industry. They rank and review how tax relief companies solve tax debt issues and recommend a certain company depending on your situation.

The Good

• Consumer-Friendly Website
  • Free Tool Access

Consumer-Friendly Website

Solvable’s website is easy to navigate and breaks down the companies by issues. Right from the homepage, you can choose what expertise you need; whether it be a bookkeeper, CPA, tax attorney, IRS payment plan, or advanced tax software.

This is useful if you already know what you need and you want to identify what type of company can offer the best services. Additionally, there are resources on the website that contain information to help you understand what type of help you need.

Free Tool Access

Solvable offers free tools for you to explore about your tax relief issues. We found the following tools to be the most valuable:

• Debt checkup quiz — Provides you with personalized debt solutions depending on your answers. This is useful if your debt isn’t too high and you are looking for DIY solutions.
  • Tax and debt scam report — Fully itemized list of tax and debt relief companies have been banned from the IRS. Double check this list especially if you have been in contact with a company that does not seem legitimate.
  • Price tool — Estimate the cost of your services needed depending on the amount of your debt and state where you live. Many companies do not provide rough estimates of the final cost of their services. This is a good opportunity to know what range you should anticipate.

The Bad

Hard-to-Find Resources

Solvable is a great resource for consumers looking to make educated decisions on which tax relief can help you the most. We wish the resource pages were more accessible. There are in-depth explanations from bank levy to tax prep to wage garnishments, but it took us a while to find on the website.

The Bottom Line

Solvable is a valuable resource. Look through each of the tabs on the website to learn about tax solutions that can resolve your debt.

4.9

Michelle Waldron Sarasota, FL

Where has this been my whole professional life? Every company I've worked for has used Quickbooks and this site has opened a whole new path. I have found the tax preparedness tools have also been incredibly beneficial as it states what company would be best and the most compatible. I would recommend this site for anyone with tax questions, bookkeeping or just looking for educational tools to transition to an easier work day.

Keke Dixon Woodland Hills, CA

Solvable is a top-notch, user-friendly site. It is easy to navigate through the site. Solvable answers a lot of questions and gives detailed information. Solvable seems trustworthy. They want to make sure taxpayers are not misled by paperwork, by reassuring them with the calculator. I like a site that allows you to calculate what is owed. Something about being able to enter my information and calculating it on the site seems calming. My experience with Solvable was easy to use and very informative.

Laurie D. Naperville, IL

Using Solvable was really easy and painless. The quiz was fast and made me feel like I was getting matched to a professional who understood my specific situation. They feel like a trustworthy tax relief source with high-quality information.

Bryan P. Smith Pearland, TX

Solvable is a one stop shop for tax questions. I just began a private company consulting and have been searching all over the internet for help. Solvable has great explanations and resources to figure it all out. Pretty happy I found the site.

Mark Clinton Los Angeles, CA

I am leaving this review because I was referred by a friend to use the platform. I am now recommending them because they are the best and gave me the perfect financial advise. Their website is user friendly. They are indeed Solvable because they solved all my problems. Thank you Solvable

Naomi Cole New York, NY

The tools provided by solvable assist a taxpayer to plan their income and pay off the tax debt with ease.