Oxford Tax Partners is a back tax defense and preparation firm. Oxford Tax Partners can help you file your tax return and help with any tax problem you may encounter. Oxford Tax Partners only highers tax attorneys to represent its clients. It also offers flexible payment plans for the cost of its services.

It is based in Chicago, Illinois and specializes in helping clients resolve back taxes, settle debt, negotiate with the IRS, and more.

Oxford Tax Partners is a member of the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP). It is not a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS).

The Good

• Variety of Tax Services
  • Two Step Tax Resolution
  • Experienced Staff
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Variety of Tax Services

Oxford Tax Partners offers a variety of services, including IRS audit defense, wage garnishment resolution, lien and levy removal, offer-in-compromise settlements, CNC settlements, PPIA settlements, and tax planning and preparation.

For those going through an audit, the company utilizes tax attorneys to represent clients before the IRS. A tax attorney will review the client's audit notice, gather all necessary documents, and create a step-by-step plan to improve tax situations and avoid court prosecution issued against individuals or companies.

Some of these services provided by Oxford Tax Partner's attorneys include assistance in cases of tax scam, tax scheme, and false claims made by the IRS against individuals. It provides a free consultation for clients, and then a team of tax preparers prepares the tax files.

Oxford Tax Partners asserts that its goal is to help individuals understand the tax issues that are unique to each client's situation, while also working to minimize tax liabilities.

While Oxford Tax Partners focuses on helping clients settle their IRS tax debts, they hope to help clients permanently avoid negative tax problems through what they call the OnTrack program.

The team associated with the program monitors the given tax accounts 24/7, prepares federal tax returns every year, and offers robust accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll services to their business clients. Oxford Tax Partners charges a monthly fee for this program.

The prices for individuals and families fall between $25 and $100. The number of services provided through the program depends on the chosen option. The higher the price, the greater number of services.

Costs for businesses start at $250 per month.

In addition, the Oxford Tax Partners helps both large corporations and everyday Americans complete and amend their federal returns every year, providing the following tax preparation services: preparing personal income tax returns, preparing corporate income tax returns, planning comprehensive and long-term finance and tax plans, planning AMT (Alternative Minimum Tax), planning business payroll tax, and bookkeeping.

Two Step Tax Resolution

Oxford Tax Partners has a two step tax resolution process.

The first step is to investigate the clients tax situation through a financial interview with the client and by contacting the IRS and State for tax compliance and history data.

The second step is to negotiate a resolution. Oxford Tax Partners has a Resolutions Team dedicated to this task.

Experienced Staff

Oxford Tax Partners utilizes both certified public accountants and tax attorneys to help clients resolve tax debt and save money. The company boasts that its tax attorneys and tax preparers are tenacious and work diligently on behalf of clients.

Money-Back Guarantee

If clients are unsatisfied in any way, they can receive a full refund in the first two weeks of service. For customers who are unhappy after those first two weeks have passed, Oxford Tax Partners will still return all unused retainer fees.

A money-back guarantee is a rare quality in a tax relief company and customers should pay real attention to any tax relief company that promises to lower your tax debt with a guarantee as a backup.

The Bad

• Website Lacks Information
  • No Live Chat Feature

Website Lacks Information

Oxford Tax Partners' website view lacks transparency.

First, it does not release or explain fee information. However, since the fee is based on the amout of work required for specific tax situations, there is a high level of variablity. Oxford Tax Partners also offers its clients flexible payment plans for its services.

Second, the website does not provide any educational articles or resources, something generally appreciated by customers seeking tax assistance.

Finally, though the website states that Oxford Tax Partners has offices in every region of the country, it does not list specific locations. However, it has a contact form online, so interested consumers can learn more information and schedule a free consultation.

No Live Chat Feature

Oxford Tax Partners does not have any kind of live chat feature. which is something that several other competitors offer to benefit their customers.

The Bottom Line

Oxford Tax Partners is a tax firm that is clearly confident in the quality of its tax services; otherwise, it wouldn't offer a money-back guarantee. Because tax law firms employ tax attorneys, you know the company has a firm grasp on the complexities of tax law.

The tax professionals at Oxford Tax Partners are capable. The company professes to help customers with IRS audit defense, wage garnishments, tax lien or tax levy removal, offer in compromise settlements, Currently Not Collectible (CNC) settlements, false claims, and Partial Payment Installment Agreement (PPIA) settlements.

Oxford Tax Partners claims to be able to help any kind of business-related or individual tax issue, whether that be preparing taxes and guiding tax decisions for home-based businesses to assisting in cases of tax fraud.

The company is a member of the NATP and employs experienced staff members. While the money-back guarantee is convenient, the company lacks transparency and provides little information upfront, such as pricing, costs, and fees. Consumers should use the free consultation to learn more specific details about costs for their situation and payment plan options.

Overall, Oxford Tax Partners has a lot of positive aspects and would be a reliable choice for tax relief services.

Call our recommended rep over at Oxford Tax Partners below.

3.7

Harley Medeiros
October 8th, 2019 Amarillo, TX DETAILS

I highly recommend Oxford Tax Partners we owed over $40,000.00 on a failed company from 2009. The were able to settle our tax debt to $0.00 due to our present circumstances and we only had to pay them a very reasonable payment for their services. They made sure that we could pay that fee over time and then due to to some unforseen medical problems renegotiated the monthly payments to allow us to meet our comittments. They even caught our unfiled tax returns up and there by stopped all the frightening mail from the IRS. They handled all correspondence and comunication with IRS and gave us peace of mind and we were able to feel like productive citizens and good Americans again. If you have any tax problem contact Oxford Tax Partners and the will give a choice of how best to handle your tax debt, with compassion, clarity confidence. Please stop your worries and fear call them and let them guide you to tax relief. I could in good conscience recommend no other company, because they truly act like a partner in your settlement.

Oct 08, 2019

Harley, thanks for your detailed feedback. It has been a pleasure helping you with your tax matters!

Mary
October 3rd, 2019 Littleton, CO

They filed tax returns for 7 years for us and negotiated with the irs to remove levys that were on our wages. Brian and his staff dealt with every question that we had immediately and took away the fear you have when working with the irs. Thank you Oxford Tax!!

Oct 08, 2019

Hi Mary, thanks for your feedback. We love hearing how happy our clients are!

Gordon
October 1st, 2019 Bellvue, CO DETAILS

I have now been working with Oxford Tax Partners for 3 years towards a federal tax settlement. In that time I have had 4 people managing my account. They often will go months without reaching out and can take weeks to reply. After 3 years and thousands in fees I am no closer to resolving my issue. Do not use them!

Oct 02, 2019

Hi Gordon, thank you for your note. We take your concerns very seriously. Our Client Service team will review your file thoroughly and respond to you within the next 48 hours. Regards, The Team at Oxford Tax Partners

Tom Green
September 19th, 2019 Buford, GA DETAILS

I started receiving excessive tax bills from the IRS that just didn't seem to be correct. They were in excess of a few hundred thousand dollars from a sale of a primary residence. I reached out to Oxford Tax Partners as I felt I needed some professional assistance and immediately received a call. From the very 1st call until the case was finished they walked me through the details and expectations. They delivered on exactly what they promised and to my delight the case even finished better than I expected. My initial bill was for $296,000 from the IRS and they were threatening me with all kinds of increases and literature monthly. Oxford Tax Partners kept me from paying that bill and I actually received $2200 back at completion which was incredible. This team knows their business and how to handle it professionally for you. I would recommend them to anyone who is being pressured in a tax situation they don't feel they owe. They saved my future financially and I'm so thankful.

Oct 02, 2019

Tom, we're happy that we were able to achieve such great results for you on your tax balance. These are the kinds of stories that we work to achieve each and every day! Regards, The Team at Oxford Tax Partners

Buck
September 6th, 2019 Cleveland, TN DETAILS

I called Oxford Tax partners to help with my tax woe's They talked a good game and made me feel comfortable. After I gave them all of my information, crickets. After a few months I called to speak with my account rep. I was told he was on the phone with another client and an assistant proceed to tell me exactly what I was told on the initial contact with them. Long story short, I ended up calling them a dozen times I believe in the next couple months. Every time I asked for my account rep, I was always told the same thing. He is on the phone with another client. The last 3 times I called I got a voice mail but, I never got a call back. I think they are a scam and all they want is your money for what could have been done by any tax preparation service. I won't recommend them to my worst enemy. I think I would rather have a sharp stick in the eye than to try to deal with them again.

Sep 13, 2019

Buck, thank you for your honest feedback. We'd love to speak to you directly about your case. As we aren't able to find anyone named Buck in our database, please reach out to us directly whenever you can at [email protected] or (866) 563-9450. Regards, The Team at Oxford Tax Partners

K.Sigh
August 27th, 2019 Calhoun, GA DETAILS

After my conversation with Rovon this am I know exactly what to expect from this process. I am comfortable with the amount of professionalism I received as well as the fact I wasnt given any unrealistic expectations

Sep 13, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. We happy that you chose Oxford Tax Partners for your tax resolution needs!

Jocelyn Collins
August 22nd, 2019 Lancaster, CA

Ravon was very informative of the resources that the company offers and I feel very happy about the changes with my results

Sep 13, 2019

Jocelyn, you made the right choice with Oxford Tax Partners. We're excited to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your tax situation!

Barbara Williams
August 21st, 2019 Merced, CA DETAILS

I had a dilemna....I am 67 years old and all of a sudden I had for the first time in my life found myself 9 years behind in my taxes. What happened to the last 9 years I do no know. In a frantic I was fearful of losing my home. I called a couple other agencies/companies. I was met with disrespect and them being curt, abrupt, and limited on time to assist me and charge a large some. I then found a company that wanted to charge me an enormous monthly amount of money that was larger than my house note. Of course, this would impossible to receive services from them. Then I found Oxford Tax Partners through a google search online. I called them and the nicest man in the world answered the phone. Ryan is kind, caring, intelligent, diligent and within what seemed to be less than 7 days he resolved all of my tax problems and wiped the slate clean!! I am grateful to Ryan and Oxford Tax Partners for their services, kindness, patience and continuous support.

Sep 13, 2019

Barbara, thank you for your thoughts. Helping people like you is why we're in business!

Lillian
August 20th, 2019 Las Cruces, NM DETAILS

I was feeling very scared about my tax liability and Rovon gave me hoe about my situation.

Sep 13, 2019

Lillian, we are happy that you chose Oxford Tax for your tax resolution needs. We'll prove to you why so many people over the years have given us 5 stars!

Anjanette Carrington
August 7th, 2019 Charlottesville, VA

I really enjoyed the free consultation with Rovon one of the partners he was very friendly, very personable, emphatic to my circumstances and eager to give his advice and explain the process in which I could related to and understand. He also reassured me and keep in constant contact with when I deciding what I really wanted to do about my tax issues. So far my experience with him has been great I looking for to seeing the outcomes. Thanks so much Rovon.

Sep 13, 2019

Anjanette, thank you for the kind words. You are in great hands with Rovon and everyone else here at Oxford Tax!

Trez
August 5th, 2019 Peoria, AZ

Awesome! Ravon explained everything very clearly. Very much needed.

Sep 13, 2019

Trez, thanks for your review. It's our mission for provide the best possible service to people just like you!

Semiko
August 1st, 2019 Crystal Springs, MS

Just from being on the phone with them put my mind at ease. They gave copies of everything that they will be doing, they were very professional and precise about everything.

Sep 13, 2019

Semiko, thank you for the review. We pride ourselves doing things the right way. It's the only way to operate!

Clement Sako
July 29th, 2019 Pahrump, NV

Rovon P of OTP is a very gifted tax expert. He also is a very likable person who immediately settled me down and new where I was coming from. Within minutes we were talking as if we were family. Rovon is 7 stars in my book. He is the man for this little problem with the IRS. Sleeping alot better knowing that OTP led by Rovon is getting on the case. Thanks,Clem Sako

Sep 13, 2019

Clement, thanks for the kind words. You are in great hands with Rovon, as well as the other team members working to get you the best possible outcome for your tax debt situation!

MILLARD C BURROWS
July 26th, 2019 Kountze, TX DETAILS

Very professional and courteous with clear and concise explanations of issues discussed.

Allgood
July 25th, 2019 Arden, NC

Ravonne was a very nice man. He assured me that he would help and that it would be affordable.

Brian
July 23rd, 2019 Jackson, MS DETAILS

great people totally trust the services and the advice given would recommend to anyone needing professional tax / debt relief

Tricia
July 16th, 2019 Denver, CO

I spoke to Rovon very understanding in my current situation which I greatly appreciated.

Darnell Pettis
July 11th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Going into my initial consultation there was a bit of stress mainly because I owed the government some 10000 plus in back taxes . The stress level was greatly reduced after speaking with the first parking who took me through a review of my past and informed me of the process we were about to undergo, I was done introduced to Jennifer T who became my case manager who was another true professional, she assured me that this process would be justice moved and painless as possible . She immediately got the team together and they proceeded to confront, attack and mitigate my problem, I spoke with Ms. T maybe twice a week which greatly relieved any doubt or stressed a punt including my situation a very fair and amicable payment was worked out I am very happy in my dealing with the Oxford tax partners

Edward
July 11th, 2019 Noorvik, AK

Excellent service!!! Rovon was clear and precise, helpful and had answers, WAY better service than any IRS could wish they could be. 2 weeks of calling the IRS and never getting answered could have all be done nd over with a simple call to Rovon!! Looking forward to working with you guys, Edward "chip" Hailstone

katina
July 10th, 2019 Jacksonville, AR

My Rep Rovon, really help me today, I was a little scared to make the call but once I made the call the rep I spoke to really assured me I was taking the right action on getting my issue resolved. I am trusting that the company will have my best interest and they will help me get my tax back on track.

Tianna
July 9th, 2019

I received an IRS notice yesterday and heard an ad on the radio on my way home. I decided to look up reviews and was pleased at what I saw. Called the company and spoke to Rovon who was extremely helpful and calming. Haven’t gone through the whole process yet but so far so good!

Jul 09, 2019

Tianna, thank you for putting your trust in Oxford Tax. We've been doing this a long time, and we look forward to getting you the best possible outcome for your tax situation!

Zakary R
July 8th, 2019 Grain Valley, MO DETAILS

Rovon is amazing at what he does! Don’t hesitate to get help from Oxford they will take care of you and every question you have. I hate dealing with the irs and for the price Oxford charges it’s definitely ately worth it to hand all my issues off to them and have them take care of everything 100%. Also if they can’t do it you get your money back, what more could you ask for?

Jul 09, 2019

Zakary, thanks for the kind words. It is our mission to help people just like you address and resolve their tax issues!

George Cantu
July 8th, 2019 Raymondville, TX DETAILS

MY EXPERIENCE WITH OXFORD TAX PARTNERS HAS BEEN GREAT! PAUL C AND HIS STAFF ARE PROFESSIONAL, PUNCTUAL, DEPENDABLE AND AVAILABLE 24/7. THEY HAVE RESOLVED MY INCOME TAX ISSUES WITH THE IRS AND OTHER TAX ENTITIES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR INCOME TAX SERVICES WITHOUT RESERVATION, TO ALL!

Jul 09, 2019

George, it was a pleasure helping you resolve your tax matters!

Michelle A MACKEY
July 3rd, 2019 Waxhaw, NC

Anyone that is in tax debt should use these services. They do all the work for you. No worrying about your assets. Customers service is excellent. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Jul 08, 2019

Michelle, we're happy that you've trusted us with your tax matters!

Kevin
June 25th, 2019 Atlanta, TX

Very personable and well spoken representative...knowledgeable about the topics discussed.

Jun 26, 2019

Kevin, we are looking forward to achieving the best possible outcome for you regarding your tax debt situation!

Miguel García
June 14th, 2019 Colton, CA

Rovon was helpful and answered all my questions regarding my tax situation

Jun 26, 2019

Miguel, we're happy that you chose Oxford Tax Partners for assistant with our tax matters, and we're anxious to show you what we can do for you!

Travis Smiley
June 7th, 2019 Greenville, SC

Rovon P from Oxford Tax gave me a phone call early morning eager to help me with my taxes that I've been having trouble filing. A lot of good questions was asked which made me put more of my trust into Oxford Tax. I just want to take this time to say thanks Oxford for this opportunity to better my taxes.

Jun 11, 2019

Travis, we are excited to help you put your tax issues behind you!

Matt Thomas
June 7th, 2019 Conroe, TX

Ive been on the wire on which Tax group to use. But after talking to Rovon. I feel more at ease now about my tax debt. Rovon made me feel confident that I made the rite choice in hiring Oxford Tax Partners. Thank you Rovon.

Jun 11, 2019

Matt, Rovon and the entire team here at Oxford Tax are happy to assist you with your tax matters!

Caesare Cunningham
May 29th, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS

Oxford tax helped me resolve a 9,000 issue I had with the I.R.S. Oxford worked with me as far as my finances. They got results!! They were always very professional and fought for me. I had an old tax issue from 2004. Oxford took on my case,and got results fast!! I would suggest Oxford to "ANYBODY!"

Jun 11, 2019

Caesare, we're glad you had such a positive experience with us here at Oxford. It's our mission to provide top results to our clients!

Latifa Chavis
May 24th, 2019 Raleigh, NC

I'm working with Rovon who is knowledgeable in his field; he seems to be very passionate about his job; when speaking with him it was like getting help from an old friend who is willing and ready to help. I'm thankful for Oxford Tax Partners, I now can feel some peace that things will work out for me.

Jun 11, 2019

Hi Latifa, thank you for the kind words. We're more than happy to use our extensive experience and expertise to get you the best possible outcome for your specific tax situation!

Caron
May 23rd, 2019 Santa Fe, NM DETAILS

Oxford Tax Partners saved my situation. They had the tools and compassion, and a fiercely protective of me approach. The no nonsense approach to me and to IRS was very refreshing...to find ethical professional help let me do my part in trust and hope. We together accomplished closing my case in a very positive way. Communication and trust go a long way to make the tax road to recovery short. Yay Oxford Tax Partners. Thank you!

Jun 11, 2019

Caron, thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure working with you to address your specific tax matters!

Tiffany
May 22nd, 2019 Depauw, IN DETAILS

I was young and dumb and made a huge mistake, Paul went above and beyond to answer all my questions and to make sure I understood everything. It was a long process but he helped every step of the way and I couldn’t have done it with out their help.

May 22, 2019

Tiffany, we are ecstatic that we could relieve your stress and bring you closure on your tax situation!

JabberBoxer
May 16th, 2019 Arvada, CO DETAILS

Thank you Oxford! Oxford took over my concerns about past taxes while I moved on to other important matters. It is great to have a business partner to handle IRS matters when times are difficult.

May 16, 2019

JB, thanks for your review and feedback. We love hearing that our clients are full confidence us Oxford Tax taking over their tax debt issues and delivering optimal results!

Lazarik Thompson
May 13th, 2019 Bolingbrook, IL DETAILS

They are very good at and I am completely satisfied with the work that they performed for me thank you

May 16, 2019

Lazarik, we are pleased that you are pleased! All the best!

Glory j Bridges
May 9th, 2019 Lehigh Acres, FL DETAILS

oxford tax services is the best it did not take long at all Im very very pleased with their services and Jennifer was great in keeping in touch with us on the stautes of our cause we had liens and could not get credit anywhere but after working with their services I am free free at last I can have the life I have always wanted I don't feel the dark clouds over me anymore me and my husband can sleep well at night knowing that the sky is the limits thanks so much oxford your the best ..bridges family

May 13, 2019

Hi Glory, it has been a pleasure helping you with your tax issues!

Kornel Barta
May 2nd, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

I just started working with Oxford Tax Partners. My initial contact was with Rovon who explained that they work with real tax attorneys who are experts in their field. After making the initial payment, I was contacted with Robert who said he would diligently work on my issues and he offered.me a payment plan that I will finalize with him soon. So far both gentleman provided excellent customer service and reassured me that my issues will be handled with the greatest possible attention that would provide a very satisfactory outcome. So far I am very satisfied and I highly recommend Oxford Tax Partners to people with tax issues.

May 02, 2019

Kornel, it has been a pleasure working with you so far, and we're happy to help you out with your stressful tax situation!

Tim Thomas
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

I had issues with IRS payments and when I called to ask for info was told to call IRS they had finished their work.

May 06, 2019

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback. In looking at your file, we completed all of the work to resolve your tax file in March 2018. You then contacted us in August 2018, stating that due to fraud on your bank account, you needed to change the bank account that the IRS was using for Installment Agreement. Please note that, as we had already completed all work for you previously, we had revoked our Power of Attorney in March 2018, as per protocol. When you contacted us again, instead of gaining Power of Attorney from you again and charging you an additional, your Case Manager thought it best to provide some guidance to you (via email), free of charge, regarding how you could address your bank account issue with the IRS. If there is any confusion on this, we're more than happy to have a direct dialogue with you. Please reach out to us anytime at [email protected]

Sean carter
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Where do I begin... I owed the irs 128000 dollars. I used this service based on the reviews and on a recorded line was told it would take six months and be negotiated by the 'tax experts'. A year and a half later with no resolution I just paid the irs what I owed them. So Ontop of the over a hundred grand I paid oxford 6000 as well. What a joke . The worst company and most low level communication I've ever dealt with. Don't waste your time .

Elizabeth Estrada Aldaco
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Answered all my calls and conversation very promptly.

May 02, 2019

Elizabeth, thank you for your review. We're happy that we could assist you with your IRS tax matter!

Brian Simpson
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Ultimately what was done for me i couldve done myself.

May 02, 2019

Brian, while it's true that some people are cable of dealing with the IRS on their own, our clients hire us because we have years of experience gaining the best possible outcomes for our clients. We certainly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to successfully negotiate a hardship program for you with the IRS on your back tax debt.

Barry L Robinson Jr
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

They stood by me from the beginning to the end.

May 02, 2019

Barry, thanks for your feedback. It was a pleasure helping you address your IRS tax issues!

Susan Rogers
April 25th, 2019 Clay, NY

Oxford Tax Partners has provided excellent service helping ease the stress and worries regarding my tax issues. Now I can sleep at night knowing they are there for me.

Apr 25, 2019

Susan, we're happy to be able to put your mind at ease regarding your tax matters!

Michael
April 23rd, 2019 Marshfield, MA DETAILS

I have been with oxford tax partners for almost a year now, my name is Michael and I was just as curious as you are .... Is this legit , are they who they say they are ? Well let me be the one to say absolutely YES ! I began my journey with contacting the firm and going through an easy phone conversation which lasted for a day , I gave all records and paperwork of what was happening to me with the IRS and MASS tax issues , but before all this I had dodged them for years and had bad taxes and bank accounts seized and letters and phone calls saying that they wanted thousands of dollars ASAP , the anxiety and stress lasted for years until I made the call and prayed that this firm could help me .... well today I must thank the lawyers and especially Jennifer T my case manager ! Jenn has been with me for a year and should take all the credit for my end result she contacts me through professional emails explaining step by step what the attorneys had done , it took several months to complete but no more letters no more phone calls and Jenn and the attorneys made sure That they handled everything and I mean everything ! Words can’t express how thankful I am for this company and trust me this is not fake , and I am not paid to write this ! I am a man who was in desperate need of help and Jenn and the firm did exactly that , I was put on a 60 a month payment plan and I’m almost done paying it off , no more letters , phone calls , sleepless nights , hiding funds in cash , transfers of money from direct deposits so they wouldn’t take my money and seize my account and 401 k , trust me when I say this .... I put my life in there hands and they did everything they promised ! If anyone one out there is dealing with tax headaches call them immediately and let them give you piece of mind and like Jenn and the team of lawyers to put your life back on track ! I love you all and god bless you for saving my financial life !!! Michael J. OMalley Jr .

Apr 23, 2019

Michael, thanks so much for your note. Your team here at Oxford Tax Partners has enjoyed helping you out!

gerald taylor
April 22nd, 2019 Silverdale, WA DETAILS

helpful ,willing to work with you. keep you informed on progress

Apr 23, 2019

Gerald, thanks for your note. We're happy we could assist you with your tax matter.

C.D.
April 22nd, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

Little to no help at all. Paid somewhere around 1400 bucks and they didnt help my situation at all and gave me no way to get a refund for not helping. All I got from that much cash was that they filed my taxes for me.....Should have just done TurbTax or similar for 100 to 200

Apr 24, 2019

Hi C.D., in reviewing your file, it looks like the main Advisor on your file has been in contact with you previously about all of the work that has taken place on your tax file. We are more than happy to review things with you again. Please reach out to us at [email protected] at your convenience.

Serafin
April 22nd, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

They helped me with my problem. Very professional and really fast.

Apr 23, 2019

Serafin, it was a pleasure assisting you with your tax matter!

Pamela Pitts
April 22nd, 2019 Texarkana, TX DETAILS

I just wish they stayed more in touch with clients doing the process so the client feel more at ease of what happening with there case.

Apr 23, 2019

Pamela, thank you for your note. We value your feedback as we strive to become the best tax resolution company in the industry!

Ed
April 22nd, 2019 Minooka, IL DETAILS

They didn't get me anywhere but set up a payment plan

Apr 23, 2019

Ed, we always strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. This includes full transparency across the entire process, from beginning to end. If you feel that the resolution that we achieved for you was not what we initially spoke about during the initial Investigation and Discovery process, we definitely want to talk through that with you. We encourage you to reach out to us directly at [email protected] to continue the conversation.

Ron
April 22nd, 2019 Clermont, FL DETAILS

Did nothing to solve my tax problem! I was told my tax situation would be taken care of and it was not!

Apr 23, 2019

Ron, our mission here at Oxford Tax Partners is to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients at a reasonable price. If you feel that we didn't do that for you, we courage to reach out to us at [email protected] so that we can connect directly on your tax case.

Kenya Harrison
April 22nd, 2019 Washington, DC DETAILS

I was satisfied with my service and the payment arrangements that was made

Apr 23, 2019

Kenya, we value your feedback, and we're happy that we were able to assist you with your tax matter!