IRSProb.com is a tax resolution firm based in Dallas, Texas and founded in 2002. The firm is led by CPA Randell W. Martin, who has more than 20 years of experience. Martin is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers. He is licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service, representing clients in all 50 states.

IRSProb.com retains several kinds of tax professionals — including CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys — who can help with a range of tax issues, including tax debt and audits. Common services provided by IRSProb.com include individual and corporate tax return planning, IRS audit and appeals representation, garnishment and levy removal, and IRS negotiations.

Most cases with IRSProb.com that involve a tax liability begin with having a client sign and remit several IRS forms. Then the company sends customers a financial questionnaire to acquire necessary background information. IRSProb.com will then prepare a resolution and/or negotiate directly with an assigned revenue officer.

Prices range from a few hundred dollars for filing a tax return to thousands of dollars for more complex tax cases, but potential clients can get a better idea of what services will cost by taking advantage of IRSProb.com’s free evaluation. IRSProb.com emphasizes its observation that consumers who pay a fair fee for a fair service see better outcomes. A general range for its services are that: simple tax returns can cost a few hundred dollars each, simple tax resolution cases can be between fifteen hundred and twenty five hundred each, and more complex cases can cost in the thousands.

IRSProb.com is a member of many tax-related organizations which lends it credibility. It has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

The Good

• Variety of Tax Professionals
  • High Dollar Unit Cases
  • Positive Reviews

Variety of Tax Professionals

IRSPRob.com employs CPAs, and enrolled agents. The firm says its tax professionals’ diverse range of educational backgrounds helps to better serve its clients’ needs. Tax mediation and collection work is a niche service that requires years of experience. While a local CPA or attorney may have general knowledge of your liability issue, they may not have the experience to consult on it. The company also has ready access to tax attorneys that it can bring on board if a case requires.

High Dollar Unit Cases

The IRS has a Large Dollar Unit that specifically handles cases that involve high dollar amounts owed. For Large Dollar Cases, the IRS will send out specially trained Revenue Officers in the local field branches. The IRS gets into significant detail while investigating a taxpayer’s ability to pay and is more aggressive in handling these kinds of cases because the dollar amount is so high. Because of this, it’s absolutely necessary to have professional representation.

IRSProb.com is one of the few firms in the country that has a division dedicated to working on these kinds of high dollar cases. Having a dedicated unit can prove to be a huge advantage if you need assistance with a large tax bill.

Positive Reviews

IRSProb.com has impressive reviews online. Reviewers mention how much they enjoyed working with Martin and his team. They also praise how quickly and professionally Martin was able to resolve their tax issues.

The Bad

• Limited Range of Services
  • Minimal Price Information
  • Geographic Availability

Limited Range of Services

IRSProb.com can help with common tax problems such as Offers in Compromise, Innocent Spouse Relief, federal tax liens and levies, IRS audits, installment agreements, and trust fund recovery penalties. However, other top-rated tax relief firms often list far more available services.

On the other hand, IRSProb.com claims it’s one of the only firms in the United States with a division that solely handles cases where clients owe more than $1,000,000.

Minimal Price Information

IRSProb.com lists some general price ranges for its services on its website: several hundred dollars for simple tax returns, $1,500–$2,500 for simple tax resolution cases, and thousands of dollars for more complicated cases. However, potential clients must call the firm for a free evaluation to get a more accurate price estimate.

Geographic Availability

IRSProb.com is located in Dallas, Texas and it primarily serves clients in the Dallas metro area. However, the firm has clients in all 50 states across the country and Martin is licensed to practice before the IRS. If you are not located in the Dallas area, IRSProb.com can help via phone, email, and chat. If you prefer in-person service and you aren’t located in Dallas, then this may not be a good fit.

The Bottom Line

IRSProb.com can help clients all across the United States with common tax issues, including installment agreements and IRS audits. Its staff includes enrolled agents, and CPAs, which makes a variety of tax resolution options available to IRSProb.com’s clients. It also can retain tax attorneys as needed.

Those who need help with common tax issues or with more than $1,000,000 in tax debt should consider IRSProb.com, since the firm has a division dedicated to such cases. Those who are comfortable resolving their tax issues over the phone or email should also consider IRSProb.com.

However, because the firm is located in Dallas, Texas, clients who aren’t located near there and prefer to handle their tax problems in person should probably consider a firm with a location near them.

View Best Tax Relief Companies

5.0

Jake R

September 21st, 2020 The Colony, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Forget all the tax resolution companies with their over-promising websites and commercials -- they will under-deliver and you'll overpay. IRSPROB and Randell M is the real deal... he's a true tax whisperer. It can happen to anyone. You let one year slide, and then another -- and find yourself in a hole with a looming tax debt, terrified to deal directly with the IRS. Owing over 150K including penalties and interest (with the clock still ticking), I could barely sleep at night. Prior to meeting Randell, I had worked with another CPA firm that was accredited and had supposed experience with dealing with the IRS. But it just felt as if they were going through the motions... File the returns and get on a never-ending payment plan. There was no extra consideration as to other factors that might have contributed to my arrears, or exploring any relief options available to me. I actually met Randell by chance, and everything changed from that point on. He immediately got me current with my filings, and paid special attention to ensure I was maximizing every deduction I was entitled to. Randell left no stone unturned, and wanted to understand my complete financial picture including alimony and child support to my health situation attributing to huge medical bills and credit card debt. He determined that I would be a good candidate for an Offer in Compromise, and helped me compile all the required documents so he could submit the offer. One year later... the IRS accepted the offer, paying just a fraction of my debt. I'm now in compliance and can finally have peace of mind. Randell is not only a savvy CPA -- he combines compassion, experience and strategy to help you effectively navigate the tax system with real results.

Oct 02, 2020

Jake, thank you so much for your kind words. We were ecstatic at being able to tackle the IRS problem for you. We love to help!

Jeff Havins

September 19th, 2020 Allen, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What was most impressive is they were exactly what they were advertised to be. I heard about them from the Rick R show on WBAP. After describing my situation, Mr. M told me in detail what needed to be done and that is exactly what happened.

Oct 02, 2020

Jeff--it was great to be part of the solution for you. We love all our WBAP 820AM listeners!

bernard

October 24th, 2020 Mansfield, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The genuine caring culture is the most outstanding aspect of these guys. From the minute you walk in, you are treated in a caring manner and immediately made to feel at home. My fear and frustration went from a 10 to 2 in the first few hours of interaction. They are amazing !!!

Sharon Jones

October 8th, 2020 Allen, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are professional, honest, reliable, and truly care about your situation, no matter how serious. It was a blessing for me when I contacted IRSProb.com. Sharon

Phil

October 1st, 2020 , TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I liked being able to talk directly with Randy. I also liked good of a job he did with my taxes.

Cory Rice

September 30th, 2020 , TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The staff at IRSProb.com has been great, very personal and informative along with being affordable. I greatly appreciate them working with me and my family to resolve my tax complications. Sincerely

brandon g

September 29th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Randall and Ray are true professionals they were able to walk me step by step through a tax mess I had created for myself and now I have a huge weight off my shoulders. Thanks again.

Phil Cameron

September 28th, 2020 Constanța, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ray and staff at IRSProb are incredible and delivered beyond my expectations. With three years of back taxes, and no hope in sight, IRSProb was able to move my account status with the IRS to "currently non-collectible" as first step and rather quickly. Honest, ethical, great communicators, and hard working. If you're reading this, stop and call them!

Anthony Herrera

September 28th, 2020 Greenville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been using IRS Prob for several years! Great quality. Responsive. They save me time and money!

Deborah Bond

September 28th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The staff is quite helpful and always very efficient! Randy and his staff truly care about their clients best interests. I would highly recommend them.

Jodi Cox

September 26th, 2020 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent! Always very helpful, respectful and quick to resolve any issues. They took what looked like an overwhelming situation and made it doable for us. We are so appreciative of their help!

Kyle Thornton

September 22nd, 2020 Rockwall, TX

They were of great assistance and very prompt in attending to a couple of tax related issues with my 91-year-old grandmother

Oct 02, 2020

Kyle, thanks for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and your grandmother!

Mark Giannini

September 19th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So we had this tax problem hanging over our heads for years. It was a major source that f anxiety. Randy reviews our case and consulted with us about different solutions. We decided on a plan of action that solved our own problem and took the weight off of us and solved the problem.

Oct 02, 2020

Mark, we're proud that you trusted us in resolving your IRS problem. Helping good guys and gals like you and yours is what keeps us energized and going!

Chris Krok

September 18th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Randy is the best CPA I've ever had. He's done all my taxes and helped my wife with her business for almost 3 years now. WHAT a difference and WHAT a PROFESSIONAL! I can't believe how much he knows, even when I through the tough questions off the cuff! My parents are NOT happy with their CPA..they're going to Randy Martin and IRSProb.com. Small business AND Personal Taxes..Randy is MY GUY! And...his faith and family values make it even MORE important!

Oct 02, 2020

Chris! We really appreciate the kind words that you posted and look forward to serving you in the years to come.

Robert Lee

September 18th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After the recession, I got hit really hard and didn't file taxes for a while. Randy really helped me to get my IRS tax debt negotiated down to an amount that I could afford. Throughout the negotiations he would call and let me know what was going on with my case each step of it. My finances would not have survived if it wasn’t for his help.

Oct 02, 2020

Robert, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to serve you.