Innovative Tax Relief

8.5

LAST UPDATED: November 12th, 2021

Innovative Tax Relief, founded in 2016, is a tax relief company based in West Palm Beach, Florida that offers tax negotiation, tax resolution, and tax preparation services. Innovative Tax Relief can help clients across the country deal with IRS and state tax issues, including tax debt, unfiled tax returns, audits, wage garnishment, bank levies, liens, and asset seizures.

Innovative Tax Relief’s process begins by setting up protective status for the client, pulling tax records, and conducting a phone interview with the IRS. Then the company reviews the records with the client and conducts a financial analysis to determine the best solution for the problem. Finally, Innovative Tax Relief negotiates with the IRS to achieve the best possible resolution for its client.

The Innovative Tax Relief team features a variety of types of tax experts and has a combined 25 years of experience in tax relief. The company is licensed by the IRS to help U.S. taxpayers in all 50 states, as well as those living abroad.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Variety of Services
  • Multiple Types of Tax Experts
  • Accreditations
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Free Consultation

Innovative Tax Relief offers potential customers a free consultation with one of its tax experts to answer their questions and help them determine whether the company is right for them.

Variety of Services

The tax relief company offers a number of services, including not only tax resolution and negotiation, but also tax preparation.

Innovative Tax Relief can help with the following:

• Installment plan
  • Partial payment installment plan
  • Offer in compromise
  • Currently non collectible status
  • Tax penalty and fee abatement
  • Statute of limitations
  • Tax planning and accounting
  • Audit representation
  • State tax issues

Multiple Types of Tax Experts

Innovative Tax Relief employs a number of types of tax experts, including enrolled agents, CPAs, and tax attorneys. Some tax relief companies only employ one or two types of tax professional, but Innovative Tax Relief offers the full range of tax expertise.

Accreditations

Innovative Tax Relief is a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. The company has also been approved by the IRS as a continuing education provider.

Money-Back Guarantee

Innovative Tax Relief offers a money-back guarantee to clients who aren’t happy with the results of the investigation.

The Bad

• Missing Pricing Information

Missing Price Information

The Innovative Tax Relief website doesn’t include any details about the price of its tax relief services.

The Bottom Line

Innovative Tax Relief offers tax negotiation, resolution, and preparation services to taxpayers in all 50 states. The company has enrolled agents, CPAs, and tax attorneys on staff and offers a wide range of tax services, ensuring that it can meet virtually any taxpayer’s needs.

Additionally, Innovative Tax Relief’s accreditation through the National Association of Enrolled Agents communicates dedication to high professional and ethical standards.

Although its website doesn’t offer information about the price of its services, Innovative Tax Relief’s free consultations and money-back guarantee help ensure that customers will be satisfied with their services. Overall, Innovative Tax Relief is a company worth looking into.

View Best Tax Relief Companies

Message from
Innovative Tax Relief

Innovative Tax Relief is a full-service tax resolution firm that can handle almost any IRS and State tax issue. Our team is always ready to provide answers to clients who’ve been impacted by unfiled tax returns, audits, wage garnishments, bank levies, liens, asset seizures, and other challenges.

Our team is comprised of tax professionals with over 50 years combined experience in tax relief. We do this every single day, and we really love what we do!

Our process is very simple: First, we step in to get you into a protective status with the IRS, and then we review your situation and discuss the best options available to you. Once we negotiate an arrangement with the IRS or State, your tax issue is considered resolved.

Our mission is to provide a high-quality, personalized customer service experience throughout the tax resolution process. We provide our clients with peace of mind by alleviating them of the burden of dealing with IRS and State taxing authorities all while saving significant time, money, and frustration in the process!

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

bookmark

Featured Review

Cale Porter Phoenix, AZ

Charles and his associates are amazing , hands down the best. Charles has been so awesome and works with me thru this whole covid 19. I lost my job at several painting companies and he told me when I find a job I’ll be back on track. I have been very blessed to have Charles and his team on my side. Thankyou again for everything you have done for me Charles your a Rock star......

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experience. We appreciate you Cale!

Jun. 22nd, 2020

bookmark

Featured Review

Miguelina Santana West Palm Beach, FL

What got me to move forward with Innovative Tax Relief was their knowledge and high level of communication. I didn't just have to take their word for it, they sent me all of their certifications and A-rated qualifications. When dealing with my tax debt honesty and transparency was most important to me. They were incredibly accommodating in comparison to other companies I shopped before finding them. I am very glad I did!

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Miguelina! It was a pleasure working with you too!

Jun. 10th, 2020

ELIDAN NAVARRO Wesley Chapel, FL

I received a call from Tax Relief, I don’t usually pick up the phone thinking it’s another spam caller so i said to my self let’s see what I could pull off this time hahaha and the lady was very nice and explained to me who she was, I had told her my experience and she said that she could’ve helped me, in minutes I was transferred to an agent of Tax Relief and they were very good, she was very helpful and I got what I wanted to hear, they’re 💯 % thanks Tax Relief

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

We are grateful that you put your faith in us to get your tax situation resolved!

Nov. 12th, 2021

Kimberly Louwerse Merritt Island, FL

I am happy to say my experience with Innovative Tax Relief was very good. Each employee was knowledgably and courteous, and any questions I had, were answered promptly. My Senior Case Manager, Josue Q, was extremely helpful and treated me with the upmost respect and care. I would highly recommend this conducting business with Innovative Tax Relief.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Kimberly! It was our pleasure to help you!

Oct. 11th, 2021

Ranjit Meta Los Angeles, CA

I have been seeing all of these ads for 'tax relief'. I had no idea that such thing existed. Once I received a letter from the IRS, I knew I had to do something. I decided to call a few companies to see what the 'tax relief' service provided. I was skeptical for a while, but I ultimately decided to go with this company. I had a lengthy conversation with the gentleman on the phone and he was able to walk me through the whole process. It was legit, and I signed up that day. I am SO grateful for everything that they have done. I do not have to stress about the IRS on my back anymore.

Thank you Ranjit!

Oct. 4th, 2021

Vivienne Brown Miami, FL

I was feeling overwhelmed and desperate when I contacted I.T.R. Everyone I talked with was pleasant, helpful and professional. They solved my Tax Problem. They are honest and effective. I highly recommend them. Their pricing is very reasonable. There are no hidden costs.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

We always strive to give the best customer service- thank you for choosing Innovative Tax Relief Vivienne!

Oct. 5th, 2021

Matt Valene Hillsborough, NJ

I haven’t found a more legit company than this. They were able to save me thousands of dollars just by doing what they do best! I was able to get my life back on track. These other companies just wanted my money and didn’t know anything. ITR knows what’s up. They are the real deal. Thanks guys!!

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

It was our pleasure to help Matt!

Oct. 4th, 2021

Joel Hererra Atlanta, GA

When I first spoke with Innovative, I was a bit suspicious of a company being able to 'relieve taxes'. After speaking with them, I truly understood what I was getting myself into. I was confident in their abilities to get the job done and help me save lots of money.

Thanks Joel!

Sep. 22nd, 2021

Troy Kelly Edison, NJ

I had a really big problem and when I called a few companies they were trying to shake me down for a lot of money, A friend of mine who works in the tax field suggested ITR to me and they ended up being the company I went with. They were very thoughtful and honest about my situation, there were no games, and I got taken care of for a fair price. They're the best value for your money

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thanks for your positive feedback Troy!

Aug. 16th, 2021

Mike Hutchinson

AMAZING!!!!!!! Words cannot describe how great these guys are. I was able to save thousands of dollars. I thought my life was about to take a turn for the worst. Thank you innovative for helping me conquer these daunting issues!!!!!!!!!

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive feedback Mike!

Aug. 18th, 2021

Jean Balton Buffalo, NY

Innovative is the best. I was not very happy with the previous company that I used to get this done. I ended up getting a refund and was recommended by a friend to use Innovative. I spoke to them (while still suspect of the industry, prior to my last experience) and they were able to take control and ended up saving me thousands of dollars that the other company did not promise. You will not regret working with this company.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Jean! It was our pleasure to help you!

Sam Istler Sofia, 22

This past year has proven to be quite difficult. To add things to that, I've been having tax issues. I tried to deal with it myself, but I did not get that far. I spoke to a few places and they all wanted a bunch of money up front. I spoke to Innovative tax and they were not pushy at all. I was able to have a long conversation with the gentleman and he reassured me that everything (that I was concerned about) would be okay and left nothing to question. I am very happy with how they handled my situation.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience Sam!

Fernando

I owed back taxes from a couple years ago and they helped me take care of it all for less than I originally had to pay. Great company

Thank you Fernando!

Nov. 12th, 2021

Ronald Feinstien

I did not believe that these kinds of places were real. After speaking with the gentleman on the phone, I was able to feel relieved. I ended up going through with the process and the final result ended with me saving thousands of dollars. I am SO happy that they were able to help me accomplish something that I thought was impossible.

Thank you Ronald!

Aug. 5th, 2021

Aldus Frettham Salt Lake City, UT

Where do I start? This company has been nothing but extraordinary in their ability to communicate and be of service. I am extremely satisfied with them and everything they have done for me. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a tax relief program. 10/10!!

Thank you Aldus!

Jul. 28th, 2021

Jon Spennard New York, NY

These guys are amazing!!! I was so scared when I received a letter in the mail. I did not know where to turn. After speaking with the gentleman on the phone, I was able to understand what was happening with my situation and was able to rectify it!

Thanks Jon!

Joan Ettler

I got a letter from the in the mail in regards to a tax debt. I called a few places but nobody was able to help. Everyone wanted a ton of money up front except for Innovative. They did not pressure me into anything and I felt comfortable the whole way through. It was worth it and I saved a lot of money.

Thanks!

rodney shepherd

from the beginning phone call until this present date, i haven't had any issue with the company, the staff were honest about the pricing from the first phone,no misleading offers or etc. Also the agent whom working on my case always keep me inform when something comes up........overall you the company is doing a outstanding job in my opinion

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

We were happy to be by your side every step of the way Rodney!

Arjun Patel Los Angeles, CA

I have no complaints about this company. They offered a great service, while saving me thousands. It was also pretty affordable and worth every penny. 10/10!

Thank you Arjun!

Aug. 25th, 2021

River Love Brooklyn, NY

I had the pleasure of working k with Coy with my current tax status and other information I needed to know. Took major stress of my life. I appreciate their professionalism and they were very easy to talk to!

Thank you River!

Sabrina Grandberry Dallas, TX

I've never heard of your company and found you online and decided to give you a call. I didn't regret my call as your Specialists were friendly, informative & helpful. I will post your company on my Facebook page to inform those that there is "REAL" help out there.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Sabrina! We appreciate you taking the time to post about your positive experience!

Apr. 13th, 2021

Pilipo ,

I called a few companies and Innovative had my attention. They stopped the IRS from garnishing my wages and gave me instructions on what I need to do moving forward. They are professional, polite and knowledgeable. There is actually real help out there and I will recommend them to everyone.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Pilipo! It was our pleasure to help you!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Lisa Quakertown, PA

Spencer was awesome. I didn’t even need the help for their tax services. He told me to just call IRS and they should take care of my issue. Then he did a follow up phone call to make sure the issue was resolved. He could have easily sold me something I didn’t need I had recruited the help of another tax company before and they did absolutely nothing for me. If you need help, I would trust Innovative Tax. They will be honest and up front with you. Lisa

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Lisa! We try our best to give tons of value upfront even if it means not charging a fee in cases where it doesn't make sense for us to!

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Roxanne Wallin San Antonio, TX

Before finding innovative tax relief I had reached out to over 10 different places to help me with my tax problems. Every single place made me feel as if I couldn’t solve my debt and that I was too far in my hole to get out. It wasn’t until I talk to my Tax Lawyer Charles that I finally felt not only heard but understood. He helped me figure out a way to move forward by setting aside certain amounts of money to pay it forward so I wouldn’t dig my financial hole deeper and helped me to find a payment plan without so much interest to pay off my previous taxes so I could finally feel like I was getting on top of it. I am so thankful to have found someone to help me, who I can call with any questions and feel heard in order to find a real solution. I feel better and know I am doing what I need to the right way, finally! Thanks Charles and team!

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for your detailed review Roxanne, we are happy that we could be the company that finally resolved your taxes for you!

Jun. 23rd, 2020

Teresa Mathur

I had called a few different companies and they were just giving me the run around. Innovative was able to be transparent with me and see the whole process through while keeping me in the loop. Top notch service right here.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

It was our pleasure to help, thank you Teresa!

Jun. 7th, 2021

Charis Millington ,

I got a letter stating I owed $40,000. and they wanted to take my house. After dealing with this company, I was able to get my debt reduced to $2,400 and I get to keep my house.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

It was our pleasure to help Charis! We are glad that you chose Innovative Tax!

Mar. 21st, 2021

Martins Welbu Los Angeles, CA

I tried to call the IRS so many times after getting a letter stating that I owed 17 thousand dollars. I could not get anyone on the phone so I called Innovative tax. They told me they could help and after everything was said and done, I only ended up paying $1850 to get everything resolved.

Thanks Martins!

Feb. 10th, 2021

Julio Balderez ,

I was having a tough time budgeting all of my finances during the holiday season. I knew that I had to resolve this tax issue as well. After informing this company of what I was dealing with, they were able to help me get my tax problem resolved WHILE keeping my budget in mind and working with me. Amazing folks, amazing work. Thanks

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Julio! We know that it's important to support out clients through the tax resolution process and make it as simple as possible. That's why we offer a "pay-as-you-go" fee structure to help clients work within their means while getting the results they deserve!

Dec. 31st, 2020

Joseph Tames New York, NY

I had a balance with the IRS but I was very wrong about the balance. I was able to reach out to ITR and they were able to get me back on track with an ACTUAL balance. I am very grateful that you were able to give full transparency and get help for my family and I.

Thank you Joseph!

Harold Kooper Secaucus, NJ

I had spoken with a gentleman there named Charles. He was able to get me the help I needed. These guys are very fair with pricing. I spoke to a few companies and they wanted a lot more money then this company. I am grateful thanks

Thank you Harold!

M Torres Hollywood, FL

I called and spoke with Coy, an agent with Innovative Tax Relief, who educated me about many issues with my situation, but explained how each issue would be addressed with the IRS and reassured me that they would be able to help. I gladly teamed up with them to fight for me and defend my situation. Coy made me feel as if I now have someone to protect me and my family. I now sleep better knowing I have a professional, knowledgeable, company defending me. Thank you Coy/Charles.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience!

Rayna Shandler Delray Beach, FL

Im beyond grateful that I contacted Innovative Tax Relief. They truly listened to my needs and concerns and tailor made my plan to best suite my needs. They are reliable and always available! Best of all, I?ve cleared up all my tax issues at a fraction of the cost compared to if I tried to tackle it alone! The process was painless and they communicated with me every step of the way. They are the best in the business and highly recommended! Thank you, Innovative Tax Relief!

Thank you Rayna!

Nov. 23rd, 2020

Tyler Deerfield Beach, FL

Innovative tax relief has been a great help and I'm grateful I found them when I did. Spencer was great at helping me through a very stressful time and explaining how everything worked. I've always been skeptical about companies claiming to help with things like this but it was nice to meet professionals that I can trust have my best interests in mind. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Tyler!

Oct. 7th, 2020

Andre D Allen San Antonio, TX

Best thing about Innovative Tax Relief is there customer service. If your tax situation is big or small meaning 5k to 100k ull be surprised at the professionalism, and assertiveness to your particular tax problem they can handle Coy J will get it done he has simply restored my faith in customer service very professional and honest need more like him thanks ...

Thanks Andre!

Sep. 10th, 2020

Rosalyn Abney Washington, DC

As I said before my experience with this company it was overwhelming because of Marianne the representative she was very friendly very professional she was so awesome that I thought I could see her and I could tail even though she was at home she was very neat Ha ha ha but she help me with a lot of information the only reason why if I do not choose to come on board it’s because of my income it’s not because of Marianne she has a wonderful pitch

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you very much for your positive feedback Rosalyn!

Aug. 27th, 2020

Aaron Tulls Atlanta, GA

I was able to save THOUSANDS with this company!!!!!!!! Truly a good service. Their expertise is second to none.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service!

Aug. 23rd, 2021

Alex Paynor

I was able to save so much money when I called these guys. I must say, the service is unbelievably good and fast. Well worth the money.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied!

C. D. K. Villa San Giovanni, RC

I was able to save a lot of money using Innovative tax. Their team is extremely knowledgeable and was able to guide me along the way.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

It was our pleasure to help!

Jun. 15th, 2021

Seville bell Memphis, TN

I’m so so pleased on how helper an nice Tom S. was him an his team will make u feel like apart of the family I highly recommend these guys to anyone 100% satisfied

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive feedback Seville!

Apr. 7th, 2021

Larry Hartleben

honest and straight forward they told me what i needed to do up front, and followed through with their promises promptly.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive response Larry! We hope that others out there know that there are real companies like ours who do what we say we are going to do!

Andrew Haynes ,

I owed money to the IRS and these guys ended up taking care of it for a fraction of what I owed. Process did not happen overnight but they kept me protected which gave me peace of mind.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

It was our pleasure to step in help you with your IRS tax debt!

Mar. 5th, 2021

Eduardo Martinez New York, NY

Excellent company. Spoke with 4 others and chose them because of how they informed me of their process and their integrity when it comes to helping the customer understand the process.

Thank you Eduardo!

Feb. 12th, 2021

Tobin Talzia New York, NY

I heard about these guys from a friend and after speaking with multiple companies I had decided to follow through with Innovative tax. They were prompt and worked very quickly to get my taxes in order. 10/10

Thank you Tobin!

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Charles Huften Secaucus, NJ

Innovative tax was very knowledgeable about their tax knowledge and procedure. Fair pricing paired with professionalism to the highest order. I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants real tax help.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive feedback Charles!

Dec. 27th, 2020

Marina Dinallo ,

I thought my life was over..especially during the pandemic...I contacted them and I got the help I need with fair pricing. I can now feel at ease....thank you so much happy holidays

Thank you Marina!

Blake Fillmore ,

I spoke with these guys and they got me on the right path. I can finally breathe again. Thank you for saving my life...when the IRS came knocking......especially during COVID. Blessings

We are happy to help!

Mike Colagno ,

They had the best price for quality of service. I dealt with Coy and he helped me through the process and he knew a lot. These other companies were too expensive and did not know ANYTHING about the product. 10/10 would recommend ITR.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive feedback Mike!

Oct. 7th, 2020

John A Orlando, FL

Charles had helped me through the whole process. I was very afraid of what the IRS would do. They were going to start taking my paychecks. ITR gave me the peace of mind that I have been looking for. They were very knowledgeable and got me through everything. I was going to lose everything. They saved my life. THANK YOU!!!

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

It's our pleasure to help John!

Sep. 14th, 2020

Iris Hernandez Boiling Springs, SC

Awesome customer service!! Coy j assisted me via phone. He answered all of my questions, was patient, very knowledgeable & helpful. He was always available when I needed help. Now that's great customer service! Thanks again Coy J. Keep up the good work!! Have a blessed day.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Iris! Coy is one of our best! And we are happy to know that you had a great experience!

Samantha Amarante Delray Beach, FL

I was having a really tough time finding a company that would be actually a good job for me. When I spoke to the gentleman on the phone he was able to get me all the help that I needed. What a relief, just in time for the holidays!

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Samantha, thank you for highlighting the brilliance of our tax pros! We have the most experienced and customer service oriented staff in the industry and we are always happy to help!

Jul. 2nd, 2020