Innovative Tax Relief

7.5

Innovative Tax Relief, founded in 2016, is a tax relief company based in West Palm Beach, Florida that offers tax negotiation, tax resolution, and tax preparation services. Innovative Tax Relief can help clients across the country deal with IRS and state tax issues, including tax debt, unfiled tax returns, audits, wage garnishment, bank levies, liens, and asset seizures.

Innovative Tax Relief’s process begins by setting up protective status for the client, pulling tax records, and conducting a phone interview with the IRS. Then the company reviews the records with the client and conducts a financial analysis to determine the best solution for the problem. Finally, Innovative Tax Relief negotiates with the IRS to achieve the best possible resolution for its client.

The Innovative Tax Relief team features a variety of types of tax experts and has a combined 25 years of experience in tax relief. The company is licensed by the IRS to help U.S. taxpayers in all 50 states, as well as those living abroad.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Variety of Services
  • Multiple Types of Tax Experts
  • Accreditations
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Free Consultation

Innovative Tax Relief offers potential customers a free consultation with one of its tax experts to answer their questions and help them determine whether the company is right for them.

Variety of Services

The tax relief company offers a number of services, including not only tax resolution and negotiation, but also tax preparation.

Innovative Tax Relief can help with the following:

• Installment plan
  • Partial payment installment plan
  • Offer in compromise
  • Currently non collectible status
  • Tax penalty and fee abatement
  • Statute of limitations
  • Tax planning and accounting
  • Audit representation
  • State tax issues

Multiple Types of Tax Experts

Innovative Tax Relief employs a number of types of tax experts, including enrolled agents, CPAs, and tax attorneys. Some tax relief companies only employ one or two types of tax professional, but Innovative Tax Relief offers the full range of tax expertise.

Accreditations

Innovative Tax Relief is a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. The company has also been approved by the IRS as a continuing education provider.

Money-Back Guarantee

Innovative Tax Relief offers a money-back guarantee to clients who aren’t happy with the results of the investigation.

The Bad

• Missing Pricing Information

Missing Price Information

The Innovative Tax Relief website doesn’t include any details about the price of its tax relief services.

The Bottom Line

Innovative Tax Relief offers tax negotiation, resolution, and preparation services to taxpayers in all 50 states. The company has enrolled agents, CPAs, and tax attorneys on staff and offers a wide range of tax services, ensuring that it can meet virtually any taxpayer’s needs.

Additionally, Innovative Tax Relief’s accreditation through the National Association of Enrolled Agents communicates dedication to high professional and ethical standards.

Although its website doesn’t offer information about the price of its services, Innovative Tax Relief’s free consultations and money-back guarantee help ensure that customers will be satisfied with their services. Overall, Innovative Tax Relief is a company worth looking into.

View Best Tax Relief Companies

Message from
Innovative Tax Relief

Innovative Tax Relief is a full-service tax resolution firm that can handle almost any IRS and State tax issue. Our team is always ready to provide answers to clients who’ve been impacted by unfiled tax returns, audits, wage garnishments, bank levies, liens, asset seizures, and other challenges. Our team is comprised of tax professionals with over 50 years combined experience in tax relief. We do this every single day, and we really love what we do! Our process is very simple: First, we step in to get you into a protective status with the IRS, and then we review your situation and discuss the best options available to you. Once we negotiate an arrangement with the IRS or State, your tax issue is considered resolved. Our mission is to provide a high-quality, personalized customer service experience throughout the tax resolution process. We provide our clients with peace of mind by alleviating them of the burden of dealing with IRS and State taxing authorities all while saving significant time, money, and frustration in the process!

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

bookmark

Featured Review

Cale Porter Phoenix, AZ

Charles and his associates are amazing , hands down the best. Charles has been so awesome and works with me thru this whole covid 19. I lost my job at several painting companies and he told me when I find a job I’ll be back on track. I have been very blessed to have Charles and his team on my side. Thankyou again for everything you have done for me Charles your a Rock star......

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experience. We appreciate you Cale!

Jun. 22nd, 2020

bookmark

Featured Review

Miguelina Santana West Palm Beach, FL

What got me to move forward with Innovative Tax Relief was their knowledge and high level of communication. I didn't just have to take their word for it, they sent me all of their certifications and A-rated qualifications. When dealing with my tax debt honesty and transparency was most important to me. They were incredibly accommodating in comparison to other companies I shopped before finding them. I am very glad I did!

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Miguelina! It was a pleasure working with you too!

Jun. 10th, 2020

Dylan Hurst Los Angeles, CA

Very pleasant and I loved working with them. Thank you

20 hours ago

Thank you Dylan!

Apr. 20th, 2021

Sabrina Grandberry Dallas, TX

I've never heard of your company and found you online and decided to give you a call. I didn't regret my call as your Specialists were friendly, informative & helpful. I will post your company on my Facebook page to inform those that there is "REAL" help out there.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Sabrina! We appreciate you taking the time to post about your positive experience!

Apr. 13th, 2021

Seville bell Memphis, TN

I’m so so pleased on how helper an nice Tom S. was him an his team will make u feel like apart of the family I highly recommend these guys to anyone 100% satisfied

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive feedback Seville!

Apr. 7th, 2021

Lisa Genesmith Seattle, WA

Such a wonderful experience. These gentleman were so kind and kept me in the loop.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for writing about your positive experience Lisa!

Apr. 2nd, 2021

Sandra Prost ,

I am very happy with how Innovative helped me save money.

Thank you Sandra!

Mar. 31st, 2021

Charis Millington ,

I got a letter stating I owed $40,000. and they wanted to take my house. After dealing with this company, I was able to get my debt reduced to $2,400 and I get to keep my house.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

It was our pleasure to help Charis! We are glad that you chose Innovative Tax!

Mar. 21st, 2021

Tandle Westbury Los Angeles, CA

Excellent service with great communication. Life savers

Thank you!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Pilipo ,

I called a few companies and Innovative had my attention. They stopped the IRS from garnishing my wages and gave me instructions on what I need to do moving forward. They are professional, polite and knowledgeable. There is actually real help out there and I will recommend them to everyone.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Pilipo! It was our pleasure to help you!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Tony Ford Secaucus, NJ

They were very professional in how they conduct their business and tax knowledge is very good. I was able to save a ton of money hiring these guys.

Thank you Tony!

Mar. 15th, 2021

Sonya Robbins Secaucus, NJ

I had an amazing experience with this company. These gentleman that I spoke with were very helpful and saved me a lot of money.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience Sonya!

Mar. 11th, 2021

Mark Sutter Los Angeles, CA

I ended up owing about 80k to the IRS. I called this company and after the whole process was finished, they were able to settle for 4k.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Mark! It was our pleasure to help!

Mar. 10th, 2021

Andrew Haynes ,

I owed money to the IRS and these guys ended up taking care of it for a fraction of what I owed. Process did not happen overnight but they kept me protected which gave me peace of mind.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

It was our pleasure to step in help you with your IRS tax debt!

Mar. 5th, 2021

Lisa Quakertown, PA

Spencer was awesome. I didn’t even need the help for their tax services. He told me to just call IRS and they should take care of my issue. Then he did a follow up phone call to make sure the issue was resolved. He could have easily sold me something I didn’t need I had recruited the help of another tax company before and they did absolutely nothing for me. If you need help, I would trust Innovative Tax. They will be honest and up front with you. Lisa

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Lisa! We try our best to give tons of value upfront even if it means not charging a fee in cases where it doesn't make sense for us to!

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Eduardo Martinez New York, NY

Excellent company. Spoke with 4 others and chose them because of how they informed me of their process and their integrity when it comes to helping the customer understand the process.

Thank you Eduardo!

Feb. 12th, 2021

Martins Welbu Los Angeles, CA

I tried to call the IRS so many times after getting a letter stating that I owed 17 thousand dollars. I could not get anyone on the phone so I called Innovative tax. They told me they could help and after everything was said and done, I only ended up paying $1850 to get everything resolved.

Thanks Martins!

Feb. 10th, 2021

Clay Hent New York, NY

I owed 61k to the IRS. Innovative tax settled my debt for $2900.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the process and the results! Thank you Clay!

Feb. 5th, 2021

Karen Copes ,

First off....Coy was very quick to respond. So many things wrong in this world...felt strange having SOMEONE to help and try to accommodate you.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Karen, we pride ourselves on our high level customer service! We are happy that you got big value from your interactions with us!

Tobin Talzia New York, NY

I heard about these guys from a friend and after speaking with multiple companies I had decided to follow through with Innovative tax. They were prompt and worked very quickly to get my taxes in order. 10/10

Thank you Tobin!

Seth Martins ,

Innovative tax helped me with so much in regard to my taxes. I was able to get out of that situation with the IRS and now I can finally live in peace. Thank you.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

We are happy to help Seth!

Julio Balderez ,

I was having a tough time budgeting all of my finances during the holiday season. I knew that I had to resolve this tax issue as well. After informing this company of what I was dealing with, they were able to help me get my tax problem resolved WHILE keeping my budget in mind and working with me. Amazing folks, amazing work. Thanks

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Julio! We know that it's important to support out clients through the tax resolution process and make it as simple as possible. That's why we offer a "pay-as-you-go" fee structure to help clients work within their means while getting the results they deserve!

Dec. 31st, 2020

Charles Huften Secaucus, NJ

Innovative tax was very knowledgeable about their tax knowledge and procedure. Fair pricing paired with professionalism to the highest order. I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants real tax help.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive feedback Charles!

Dec. 27th, 2020

DaRon , IL

Very HELPFUL ,DETAILED IM HAPPY TO HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY HIM I AM RECOMMENDING HIM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Thank you!

Dec. 27th, 2020

Bonita Randolph Queen Creek, AZ

awesome, knowledgeable, professional, caring

Thank you Bonita!

Joseph Tames New York, NY

I had a balance with the IRS but I was very wrong about the balance. I was able to reach out to ITR and they were able to get me back on track with an ACTUAL balance. I am very grateful that you were able to give full transparency and get help for my family and I.

Thank you Joseph!

Marina Dinallo ,

I thought my life was over..especially during the pandemic...I contacted them and I got the help I need with fair pricing. I can now feel at ease....thank you so much happy holidays

Thank you Marina!

Blake Fillmore ,

I spoke with these guys and they got me on the right path. I can finally breathe again. Thank you for saving my life...when the IRS came knocking......especially during COVID. Blessings

We are happy to help!

Harold Kooper Secaucus, NJ

I had spoken with a gentleman there named Charles. He was able to get me the help I needed. These guys are very fair with pricing. I spoke to a few companies and they wanted a lot more money then this company. I am grateful thanks

Thank you Harold!

Tammy Jones Omaha, NE

He was very helpful and empathetic about my tax issue. He was very informative and has my best interest. He is very kind and the world needs more people like him. I look forward working with him.

Thank you Tammy!

M Torres Hollywood, FL

I called and spoke with Coy, an agent with Innovative Tax Relief, who educated me about many issues with my situation, but explained how each issue would be addressed with the IRS and reassured me that they would be able to help. I gladly teamed up with them to fight for me and defend my situation. Coy made me feel as if I now have someone to protect me and my family. I now sleep better knowing I have a professional, knowledgeable, company defending me. Thank you Coy/Charles.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience!

juan moreno Houston, TX

It was quick and easy, and most importantly relieved that my IRS issue is getting resolved.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

We strive for efficiency and effectiveness- thank you Juan!

Dee Burks Chicago, IL

Coy J, is a professional and knowledgeable Tax Settlement Officer. I highly recommend Coy to handle all of your tax needs. I was very pleased with how he handled mine. Very relieved and Happy

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Dee! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our service!

Marquita Bryant ,

R you, Mr. Roberts (Director of Operations) for your professional help in making things right with me as a potential client. I do appreciate Mr. R, dealing with me respectfully. I did not understand, all that was involved in getting help from such professionals. May, your company continue to prosper and grow.

Thank you Marquita!

Rayna Shandler Delray Beach, FL

Im beyond grateful that I contacted Innovative Tax Relief. They truly listened to my needs and concerns and tailor made my plan to best suite my needs. They are reliable and always available! Best of all, I?ve cleared up all my tax issues at a fraction of the cost compared to if I tried to tackle it alone! The process was painless and they communicated with me every step of the way. They are the best in the business and highly recommended! Thank you, Innovative Tax Relief!

Thank you Rayna!

Joseph Wright Brockton, MA

We were extremely happy with the results obtained by Innovative Tax Relief. They are professional, efficient, and friendly. They got the results quickly and were very thorough with explaining the process to us.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive remarks Joseph! It's good to know that our team is constantly delivering high value to our clients!

mateo weo Astoria, NY

Charles helped me with the process and I was able to save a lot of money. These guys know what they’re doing. I appreciate everything. Thanks!

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you Mateo, we are happy that you were satisfied with our process!

Mike Colagno ,

They had the best price for quality of service. I dealt with Coy and he helped me through the process and he knew a lot. These other companies were too expensive and did not know ANYTHING about the product. 10/10 would recommend ITR.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive feedback Mike!

Tyler Deerfield Beach, FL

Innovative tax relief has been a great help and I'm grateful I found them when I did. Spencer was great at helping me through a very stressful time and explaining how everything worked. I've always been skeptical about companies claiming to help with things like this but it was nice to meet professionals that I can trust have my best interests in mind. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Tyler!

Araceli Aranda , CO

Coy was GREAT and very helpful. I liked the fact that he was kind sweet and very friendly. He was amazing!!!!

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

We are very pleased to hear that you had a helpful experience!

Sharlene A Cornacchia Porter Corners, NY

Awesome, professional and VERY helpful!!

Thank you Sharlene!

John A Orlando, FL

Charles had helped me through the whole process. I was very afraid of what the IRS would do. They were going to start taking my paychecks. ITR gave me the peace of mind that I have been looking for. They were very knowledgeable and got me through everything. I was going to lose everything. They saved my life. THANK YOU!!!

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

It's our pleasure to help John!

Sep. 14th, 2020

Veronica Rodriguez Basking Ridge, NJ

Charles helped me so much. It’s such a relief that the IRS is now off my back. 10/10 would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Veronica!

Sep. 14th, 2020

Dakota Caulfield Hillsborough, NJ

ITR helped me with my taxes during these hard times. They also were very affordable and made me feel very comfortable during the whole process. I 100% recommend.

Thank you Dakota!

Sep. 10th, 2020

Andre D Allen San Antonio, TX

Best thing about Innovative Tax Relief is there customer service. If your tax situation is big or small meaning 5k to 100k ull be surprised at the professionalism, and assertiveness to your particular tax problem they can handle Coy J will get it done he has simply restored my faith in customer service very professional and honest need more like him thanks ...

Thanks Andre!

Sep. 10th, 2020

Rosalyn Abney Washington, DC

As I said before my experience with this company it was overwhelming because of Marianne the representative she was very friendly very professional she was so awesome that I thought I could see her and I could tail even though she was at home she was very neat Ha ha ha but she help me with a lot of information the only reason why if I do not choose to come on board it’s because of my income it’s not because of Marianne she has a wonderful pitch

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you very much for your positive feedback Rosalyn!

Aug. 27th, 2020

RDuPrey Montreal, QC

Detailed, calculated, responsive, action oriented and good customer service. Innovative Tax Relief made a great deal working with IRS for me to bring the total amount due to IRS to a minimum payable amt.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

Thank you so much Mr. DuPrey! We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with the outcome of our service and the journey that it took to get there!

Kathee austin Tampa, FL

Told me some things I did not know about IRS

Thank you Kathee!

Tricia Roberto

They were very and extremely patient and nice about helping me.

Thank you Tricia!

Scott and Kellie Dunham

They kept me in the loop at all times and took my calls quickly.

Reply from Innovative Tax Relief

We pride ourselves on being the best in our industry for customer service (among other things), and we are very happy to hear that you’ve benefited from our teams’ rigorous efforts to always give value!