1. Ideal Tax Solution

Ideal Tax Solution is a tax relief company that specializes in representing taxpayers against state revenue agencies and the IRS. Headquartered in Orange County, California, Ideal Tax Solution works with clients in 47 states and helps thousands of customers worldwide and across the country. Clients who turn to Ideal Tax Solution can expect quality tax negotiation and mediation services from its staff of tax attorneys and enrolled agents.

Ideal Tax Solution was founded in 2010 by a group of tax attorneys with the mission of providing dedicated, comprehensive, and affordable professional representation against the IRS and state revenue agencies to taxpayers suffering from tax debt, easing the stress and anxiety that come with serious tax problems. The company also provides tax preparation services for clients who use Ideal Tax Solution for other services. Ideal Tax Solution emphasizes building individual relationships with clients, recognizing that each client’s situation and needs are unique.

Ideal Tax Solution is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA) and the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) and is accredited with the Better Business Bureau, where the company has an A rating.

Continue reading for more information, as well as verified Ideal Tax Solution reviews.

The Good

• Three-Step Process
  • Tax Services
  • Resolution Programs
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Minimum Debt Requirement
  • Customer Reviews

Three-Step Process

ITS works with a three-step process to achieve tax debt resolution. The first step is the Tax Consultation. This session is free, and with an experienced tax analyst. In the first phase, the consumer will work with a tax analyst to review tax liability, and evaluate program liability. The second phase, the Tax Investigation, goes over tax history validation, and confirms eligibilities. This phase is where the company will chart a resolution. Consumers can get their investigation results online. In Tax Resolution, the third phase, customers will receive a customized resolution, and the company will present a resolution package and agreement.

Tax Services

ITS strives to provide tax services for all kinds of tax problems, and uses an experienced team of tax attorneys, licensed enrolled agents, case managers, and tax consultants to help customers. The company initiates services with a free consultation where an analyst will evaluate the tax issue, and use specialized training and proprietary computer software to provide an accurate analysis. ITS provides the following tax services:

• Tax Audit
  • Tax Lien Subordination
  • Trust Fund Penalty Defense
  • Amending Tax Return

Resolution Programs

During the consultation, the tax analyst will explain which resolution program fits best with the customer's tax issue. The analyst will elaborate more about each program during the analysis phase. ITS offers the following resolutions programs.

• Federal/State Tax Investigation
  • Federal/State Tax Preparation
  • Installment Agreement
  • Currently Non-Collectible Status
  • Penalty Abatement
  • Wage Garnishments
  • Bank Levy Holds

Customer with questions about the tax services and resolutions programs can utilize ITS's convenient live chat feature.

Money-Back Guarantee

ITS offers a satisfaction guarantee that is simple, and convenient. If customers follow all the process steps and are not satisfied with their services, the company will make it a priority to solve the problem. ITS will issue a full refund if it cannot resolve the situation.

Minimum Debt Requirement

According to a company representative, Ideal Tax Solution has a minimum debt requirement of $7,500 or more to quality for debt relief services.

Customer Reviews

ITS is well represented by a number of different review platforms and on average customers have given this company between a three-star to five-star rating. Reviews mention that the ITS team were professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and effective.

The Bad

• Missing Price Information
  • Lacks Professional Association Memberships

Missing Price Information

The company's website does not provide any information on pricing. Prices vary by service and situation, and ITS does not appear to operate on a flat-rate-fee basis. An estimated range in cost for each of its programs would be helpful to know upfront. The website does not provide any situational pricing examples. The website also leaves out if tax programs require a minimum debt amount and how long each and every tax service typically takes.

Lacks Professional Association Memberships

Ideal Tax Solution is not a member of several leading professional associations in the industry. It does not appear the company is a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS) or the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA).

The Bottom Line

Ideal Tax Solutions offers a variety of tax services and resolutions. The company utilizes an experienced team of tax professionals, including tax attorneys, licensed enrolled agents, case managers, and tax consultants to serve clients in 47 states. The company works with a Tax Consultation, Tax Investigation, and Tax Resolution process.

Unsatisfied customers can take advantage of a money-back guarantee. It is not a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS) or the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA). Additionally, the company does not provide pricing information; however, with the many tax services and programs ITS offers, it is worth exploring.

View Best Tax Relief Companies

Ideal Tax Solution Frequently Asked Questions

How does Ideal Tax Solution work?

We offer a free consultation in which one of our tax experts will get the details of your situation and discuss your options. Most lawyers charge $250 per hour or more for this call.

The first thing we can do is file a “Stay of Enforcement,” which blocks the IRS from seizing our bank account or assets like a home. This protects you instantly. We look at all the angles and figure out how to save you as much money as possible.

It’s about what we know and who we know that can get you a favorable settlement. You may save tens of thousands of dollars and say goodbye to tax worries and hello to a fresh start.

Another company told me that they can cut my balance by 90%–100%. Can you do that?

You must be talking about the Offer in Compromise. The OIC is something that one must qualify for; it cannot be purchased. There are many factors in play when attempting to qualify for the OIC, and it takes a highly qualified individual, such as our Enrolled Agents and CPAs to navigate the IRS's OIC qualification process. It's a process that can take nine months to a year and a half to complete.

The IRS will take a look at your income over the last 12–24 months, your assets, age, future earning potential, family size and whether they believe they can reasonably expect to collect from a particular tax payer. These are just a few of the qualifications that need to be analyzed to see if a tax payer will qualify. Without a full tax investigation and proof of income and assets there is no possible way for anyone to tell if someone qualifies for an OIC.

If someone is quoting an OIC qualification based on a phone conversation, they're doing the tax payer a huge disservice or are knowingly lying to them. We look to qualify all of our clients for the OIC. But think about this — of all the OICs requested of the IRS last year, only 27,000 were accepted. In contrast, the IRS did accept over 15 million installment agreements instead.

Is there an interest on unpaid or underpaid taxes?

Yes, it is the cost of using someone else's money, the same as a credit card or a home loan.

Can I settle my unpaid taxes for less than I owe?

There are many ways to resolve a tax issue. There are programs that could possibly save you money, but our goal is to put you in the best position possible that you qualify for. We want to make sure that as you address this tax debt in a way that will allow you to still afford living your every day life.

What is the final cost of your service?

Ideal Tax Solution charges based on the client's specific tax problem. ITS offers many different services, which makes it difficult to quote a fee without conducting an investigation. Through the investigation, ITS will know what exactly needs to be done and what it will cost.

How do I know you are not a scam?

We understand you being cautious in today's world, which is very smart. Please do your research. We would highly encourage you to read our reviews. We only take on the cases that we can actually resolve and know that we will put in a better financial position. Our firm has been around for over a decade for a reason and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our goal here is to help you.

Can Ideal Tax Solution help people in all states?

Yes, Ideal Tax Solution is a national company and provides services in 47 states.

If I can’t pay my income taxes, should I still file my return?

It's not against the law to owe money to the IRS, but it is against the law to not file your taxes. If you have not filed for multiple years, it would be in your best interest to consult an expert to make sure that you navigate this in the best way possible.

Do unpaid taxes show up on a credit report?

Not currently.

Will the IRS levy my assets for unpaid taxes?

Yes, the IRS can levy your assets for unpaid taxes.

George Asante

September 17th, 2020 Accra, AA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with IdealTaxSolutions was wonderful. They worked hard to resolve my tax issues with IRS which is a relief. Thanks so much for great work!

Sep 22, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, George! We are glad we were able to help. Please enjoy living tax-stress free!

Brenda Hudson

September 17th, 2020 San Andreas, CA

Mandy is just awesome ,she explain how the Fresh start program works. I have consulted with other tax companies and to me these so called tax companies are only after your money and do nothing with solving your tax problems!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a very bad experience with a so called former tax agent , please please this so called former tax agent took my money and he did nothing @ all in solving my tax problems. His office is in Stockton Ca , do not trust him ( M. S Cash )

Sep 22, 2020

We sincerely appreciate your review, Brenda! We are glad you chose wisely to solve your tax issue, in deed our tax professionals are highly trained and we are happy to hear Mandy explained how the Fresh Start program works. We will be sure she sees this review. Thank you for the great feedback!

veronica vinas

September 29th, 2020

very helpful and also they are honest to you

3104304995 Vanwert

September 23rd, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Helpful people made every thing clear and helped me understand the prossess

MK

September 15th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were upfront with what needed to be done, they followed up, they let me know what the outcome was and what needed to be done. I feel like that was very well put together and very easy to understand on a consumer level.

Sep 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback, MK! We are glad you gave us a call!

Tina R

September 15th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Agent is very good, he is very sympathetic. He follows up with everything. He’s very pleasant and friendly.

Sep 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience , Tina! We are happy to hear you like our agents who are highly trained to give our clients the best resolutions.

Patrick M

September 9th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far it’s been excellent, they’ve gone out their way to help me with my back taxes. So far it looks like they are taking care of everything. They are excellent, one of the best things I did is call them. Diana has been excellent, she’s gone out of her way to help. I highly recommend them!

Sep 22, 2020

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Patrick! We promise service will continue to be excellent! We are glad you gave us a call!

Joseph Jones

August 26th, 2020 Little Rock, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would not recommend using this company. I paid over three thousand dollars and I can’t get anyone to respond to my emails, phone calls or provide me updates on my case. If you are thinking of going with this company to get your tax issues resolved, find another company. It’s been five months and not a set closer to setting my case.

Aug 28, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback and for taking our call, Joseph. We appreciate your time and are looking forward to making this experience better for you. Thanks again.

Richard S

August 19th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was scared about the money I had to pay, but they got me what I wanted.

Aug 28, 2020

Thank you for your honest review, Richard. We are to hear you got the results you wanted.

Mario

August 13th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall great company. Easy to work, I am glad I found them!

Aug 28, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback, Mario! We've enjoyed working with you!

Greg S.

August 6th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very thorough, extremely nice, i am very happy with the services.

Aug 28, 2020

Thanks for reviewing us, Greg! We are so happy to hear that!

Kathleen W

July 29th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I feel like you guys have given me the confidence to be able to breath a little bit with the stress of the IRS. I feel confident you guys will continue providing me with the best service like you have so far.

Aug 04, 2020

Thank you, Kathleen. We are glad we were able to take away some of that stress. We are always here to help.

Carrie B.

July 29th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Aug 04, 2020

Actual Review: You guys were great, very professional, I had three case managers and every single one of them was great. Response: We appreciate this, Carrie. Being professional and taking care of our clients is priority here at Ideal Tax Solution. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Sam Rob

July 25th, 2020 Orange, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far it has been a great experience, the customer service is great and I've gotten all the answers I need.

Jul 28, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, Sam! We absolutely love working with our clients!

Sharon Johnson

July 22nd, 2020 Weehawken, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I worked with a lady name Tiffany, she was very polite, great customer service, she was excellent. Overall Ideal Tax was good.

Jul 27, 2020

Thanks, Miss Johnson! It is our goal to take care of our clients, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed the benefits of that. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

James Wallington

July 17th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with this company was otherworldly. I have to say my case supervisor, Melinda, was really the person that connected the dots for my case. The initial person was OK, though. I felt like I did a gamble signing up with this company, but after they knocked off all my penalties I knew this guys were legit. definitely recommend!

Jul 27, 2020

Thanks, Mr Wallington! We'll make sure we pass this review toMelinda. We absolutely enjoyed working with you.

Carlos C.

July 15th, 2020 Auckland, AUK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Since the beginning we started the case everything was smooth, very professional and I am very happy with my results.

Jul 27, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, Carlos! We are glad you are happy with your results, Thank you!

Marie-Jehanne Lataillade

July 15th, 2020 Honolulu, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From start to finish each step of the way the people that helped me resolve my tax problem was informative and professional. When there was confusion on my part, they guided me to a good understanding of the process. I appreciate their assistance and guidance.

Jul 15, 2020

Thank you, Marie! We are glad you chose us and are happy to hear your tax problem was solved with good guidance during the process.

Erika Sanchez

July 15th, 2020 Riverside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company, everyone is so helpful and they pay attention to details. Thank you Ideal Tax.

Jul 15, 2020

Thanks, Erika! That's part of what we do to ensure every client's outcome is the best.

Dave Gonzalez

July 14th, 2020 Vallejo, CA

They were very helpful and honest about how to help me get through the process of paying off my tax debt

Jul 15, 2020

Thank you, Dave! We are glad we were able to help you. Thanks for letting us represent you.

keyana wesley

July 9th, 2020 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was amazing from the first person to the last everyone was helping and understanding I would recommend to anyone

Jul 15, 2020

Thank you, Keyana! It is our goal to provide as much help as possible to all of our clients. Thanks for recommending us.

Christian A

July 9th, 2020 Fullerton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience has been great with Ideal Tax Solution, they informed me very well. I thought I had to pay higher amounts with the IRS, but they helped me lower that amount. Now I am going to start making lower payments with the IRS instead of paying higher payments. Ideal Tax Solution helped me to lower my payment. The customer service at Ideal Tax was perfect for me because I work a lot, so sending me documents via e-mail or dealing with them over the phone. The timing was just perfect.

Jul 15, 2020

Thank You, Christian. We are glad we were able to help you with your tax issue.

Dan

July 1st, 2020 McDonough, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great communication and easy to work with

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, Dan! That's our goal! Thanks for choosing us as your resolution firm.

Trista Tutterow

July 1st, 2020 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a great experience, any questions I had were answered in a timely manner.

Jul 01, 2020

Great to hear you had a great experience, Trista! It was great working with you! Thank you!

AD

July 1st, 2020 Milford, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service Representatives easily and readily available.

Jul 01, 2020

Thanks for placing your trust in us, AD! We are glad to hear our representatives are easily and readily available. Great working with you!

Peggy Harris

June 29th, 2020 Broken Arrow, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wish the tax managers (I had 4 of them!!) would have been more responsive . Melinda V was perfect!!! Give that girl a raise! I would give the company a 2 but when Melinda took my case I will now give you a 5 and will recommend you to others who may need help You need to have backup for managers that are sick or cannot get to their emails or voice mails in a timely fashion and who can follow up for them . Waiting 6 weeks for a call back is not acceptible. After 10 months I questioned my decision to choose Ideal Tax Solutions but Melinda V gave me new hope all would be well - and it turned out ok..

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, Peggy! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear that your overall experience turned out ok. We truly apologize for your experience at the beginning of the process, that should have​ never happened. Please know that your feedback, just like the feedback from all of our clients, is key to help us re-train and better our services. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Nordeast07

June 27th, 2020 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Communication was always on point. Never felt like I was just another number.

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, Nordeast07! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear communication was relevant and appropriate​. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Catiana P McKay

June 26th, 2020 Galena, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Professional yet sensitive. Each individual with whom I worked provided clear, knowledgable guidance in a caring manner. I never felt rushed.

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, Catiana! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear we provided clear and knowledgeable guidance​. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Nancy Crest

June 24th, 2020 Lawndale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our experience overall was good! We needed to find a solution , and Ideal Tax was responsive and helpful!

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, Nancy! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear you had a good experience overall. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

JC

June 22nd, 2020 Fullerton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Ideal Tax Solution is very positive. The staff is amazing, they were on top of things since day one and they are always available in case you have questions. I highly recommend them.

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, JC! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear this. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Mark Fleckenstein

April 29th, 2020 Danbury, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very polite people stayed right on top of everything and inform me what was going on I would highly recommend ideal Tax Solutions two other people with tax problems thank you very much for your help everyone

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, Mark! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are happy to hear we managed your case very well. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Julie McGowan

March 6th, 2020 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ideal Tax Solution have helped me so much and taken a huge weight off my back. Thanks to everyone at this company. Especially Lauren,.

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, Julie, It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad we were able to help you so much. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Mariana Luna

March 3rd, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lauren p my case is a very professional and attentive towards my needs and questions highly recommend her to any of my family and friends

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, Mariana! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear our representatives are professional and attentive. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Dante Reed

February 26th, 2020 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Professional consultants and case managers. Timely followups.

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, Dante! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear our representatives are professional. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Danny J Bell

February 20th, 2020 Greenwood, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lauren had been a wonderful representative of the company. She is responsive and helpful. Thank you for all your help.

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, Danny! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear our representatives are responsive and helpful. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

John and Susan Chasse

February 13th, 2020 , OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very happy with the company very helpful so far and Lauren is very good in keeping in touch with us on our problem I would recommend your company to our friends thankyou for the help so far

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, John and Susan! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear you are happy with our services. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Barbara Holden

February 11th, 2020 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Your company was a one star until tiffani S took over my issues. Prior to tiffani I had three other people,that would not answer the messages I left. I called everyday for a week to one and absolutely no response. I had questions and wanted to know what was going on. This is a very stressful situation dealing with people's lives concerning the irs! Tiffani took over and helped me understand more where my case was going. She made me feel like she actually cared and that I was just not another number. She was very helpful and responded when I called regarding issues. I was charged 2500.00 to help with this issue and I got nothing and absolutely no resolution. I owe more now than when I started back in August. I asked tiffani to just set up installments as I was going further into debt with your fees and really not seeing why I did this. Tiffani S is a five star and if I had her in the beginning I think the $$ value would have been better. She is an asset to your company and I really feel when someone is going thru this situation more people like her would give someone hope and know that the money we are paying is going to benefit an individual.

Jul 15, 2020

Hi Barbara, We would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies regarding this. One of our goals at Ideal Tax Solution is to make sure we provide superior customer service and the best resolutions to all of our clients. It is reviews such as yours that provides Ideal Tax Solution the ability to learn and make the customer experience a better one, so thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear Tiffany S., provided you with five-star-service and was able to help you. However, if you still need to clarify things with us regarding your case, please give us a call. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you. Our phone number is 1(888)224-3004. We look forward to speaking with you.

Jorge

January 21st, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful when you need it specially when you case manager are no there they have other people to back them up .

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, Jorge! It is our goal to provide great service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear this. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Scott Kalm

January 10th, 2020 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This was one of the best experiences I have every had considering the circumstances! The professionalism in Lauren and Andrea was nothing short of remarkable! They always kept me in the loop and a prized of the current situation as well as solid advice on what should be the next move! They did not hesitate, refreshing to really know someone truly has your back! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart! God bless! Scott Kalm, Client.

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you, Scott! It is our goal to provide a great experience to all of our clients so we are glad to hear this. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Carol F.

November 26th, 2019 Yulee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone I’ve spoken with has been very helpful: Jennifer, Alyssa and Lauren top the list.

Jul 15, 2020

Thank you, Carol! We'll make sure Jennifer, Alyssa and Lauren know this! Thanks for choosing us!

manuel lorenzo

September 30th, 2019 Miami, FL

I just got my papers back to sing and I am very happy with the results

Jul 15, 2020

and we are please to hear this, Manuel! Thanks for choosing Ideal Tax as your tax resolution firm.

Bobby Gille

August 20th, 2019 Artesia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best decision I have ever made they have really helped me become debt free with the irs. Would recommend to anybody who is wanting to be debt free

Jul 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and for recommending us, Bobby! We are glad we were able to help you clear up your debt with the IRS.

john O.

August 13th, 2019 Cerritos, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would like to recognize these hard workers for everything they did for me and my family. I have no idea how to take care of my taxes and they fixed it all for me and taught me how to stay out of trouble. thanks

Jul 15, 2020

Thank you, John! And we would like to recognize you for taking care of your tax issue and for choosing us to help you with it.

amanda garcia

August 9th, 2019 Cerritos, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very knowledgeable and I feel very good about signing up.

Jul 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and for choosing us, Amanda!

Joyce

July 13th, 2019 Belle Plaine, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I haven't been the best client with health issue and a husband that's an alcoholic and not helping at all it been a struggle financially with my husband losing jobs because of the drinking. I finally had enough and left him. But though all of that Ideal Tax Solution beared with me Alysea and Andrea have been so helpfully in getting our back taxes resolved. I glad I made the choice to go with Idea Tax Solutions.

Jul 15, 2020

And we are glad you chose us, Joyce! We are very happy we were able to help with your tax issues. We'll make sure we pass this nite to Alysa and Andrea. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Jade Thelin

June 26th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My taxes were a complete disaster, but the folks at Ideal Tax Solution immediately made contact with the IRS and began the process. They had settled my tax debt and made it to where we could afford making the payments. The price you pay gets you the results you want. Whenever I had a question or some technical issue, they were always responsive to my needs. No tax relief company will provide you with the right answers and fight for you like a family member would. They have been a true blessing in our lives and we’re finally living a life stress free! Thanks for everything ITS!

Jul 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Jade! It is absolutely part of our goal to be responsive as possible and as needed. Communication is key and always a priority at Ideal Tax Solution. We are glad you chose us to fight for you to settle your debt with the IRS. Many thanks for choosing us!

Jacquelyn Hill

June 10th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Ideal Tax Solutions because they are a team of lawyer that understand what a person going through they lay everything out on the table what to expect with your case. My case manager Andrea A make sure to keep me informed me with my case with a phone call email etc. Ideal Tax Solutions make you feel like family.. Thank you Ideal Tax Solutions.

Jul 15, 2020

Thank you, Jacquelyn! We are glad to read your feedback! In deed, we try our best to communicate every step pf the process and make sure that you are aware of what is going on with your case. We'll make sure we pass this note to Andrea A.

James h.

May 3rd, 2019 Westminster, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My wife and I closed our business down and the its still garnished our personal income. Thank you ideal tax for helping us reduce our debt and putting us on a payment plan we could afford.

Jul 15, 2020

Thanks for choosing us, James! We are glad to hear we were able to help you and your wife.

Fay Chin

April 19th, 2019 Clearwater, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Use of scare tactics to try and pressure clients into paying a fee of $3000 for continuing their company's protection services while they work on the tax return. They "have the best connection with the IRS when negotiating tax returns". "They know us". The IRS also "considers their company one of the best" at negotiating returns. AND first charging a large "research" fee of $995.99. They didn't even have my 1040. I had to fax it to them. And they did not even file my taxes as promised. And they won't refund me.