Ideal Tax Solution

7.7

Ideal Tax Solution is a tax relief company that specializes in representing taxpayers against state revenue agencies and the IRS. Headquartered in Orange County, California, Ideal Tax Solution works with clients in 47 states and helps thousands of customers worldwide and across the country. Clients who turn to Ideal Tax Solution can expect quality tax negotiation and mediation services from its staff of tax attorneys and enrolled agents.

Ideal Tax Solution was founded in 2010 by a group of tax attorneys with the mission of providing dedicated, comprehensive, and affordable professional representation against the IRS and state revenue agencies to taxpayers suffering from tax debt, easing the stress and anxiety that come with serious tax problems. The company also provides tax preparation services for clients who use Ideal Tax Solution for other services. Ideal Tax Solution emphasizes building individual relationships with clients, recognizing that each client’s situation and needs are unique.

Ideal Tax Solution is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA) and the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) and is accredited with the Better Business Bureau, where the company has an A rating.

Continue reading for more information, as well as verified Ideal Tax Solution reviews.

The Good

• 3-Step Process
  • Tax Services
  • Resolution Programs
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Minimum Debt Requirement
  • Customer Reviews

3-Step Process

ITS works with a three-step process to achieve tax debt resolution. The first step is the Tax Consultation. This session is free and with an experienced tax analyst. In the first phase, the consumer will work with a tax analyst to review tax liability and evaluate program liability. The second phase, the Tax Investigation, goes over tax history validation and confirms eligibilities. This phase is where the company will chart a resolution. Consumers can get their investigation results online. In Tax Resolution, the third phase, customers will receive a customized solution, and the company will present a resolution package and agreement.

Tax Services

ITS strives to provide tax services for all kinds of tax problems, and uses an experienced team of tax attorneys, licensed enrolled agents, case managers, and tax consultants to help customers. The company initiates services with a free consultation where an analyst will evaluate the tax issue, and use specialized training and proprietary computer software to provide an accurate analysis. ITS provides the following tax services:

• Tax Audit
  • Tax Lien Subordination
  • Trust Fund Penalty Defense
  • Amending Tax Return

Resolution Programs

During the consultation, the tax analyst will explain which resolution program fits best with the customer's tax issue. The analyst will elaborate more about each program during the analysis phase. ITS offers the following resolutions programs:

• Federal/State Tax Investigation
  • Federal/State Tax Preparation
  • Installment Agreement
  • Currently Non-Collectible Status
  • Penalty Abatement
  • Wage Garnishments
  • Bank Levy Holds

Customers with questions about the tax services and resolutions programs can utilize ITS's convenient live chat feature.

Money-Back Guarantee

ITS offers a satisfaction guarantee that is simple and convenient. If customers follow all the process steps and are not satisfied with their services, the company will make it a priority to solve the problem. ITS will issue a full refund if it cannot resolve the situation.

Minimum Debt Requirement

According to a company representative, Ideal Tax Solution has a minimum debt requirement of $7,500 or more to quality for debt relief services.

Customer Reviews

ITS is well represented by a number of different review platforms and on average customers have given this company between a three-star to five-star rating. Reviews mention that the ITS team was professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and effective.

The Bad

Missing Price Information

The company's website does not provide any information on pricing. Prices vary by service and situation, and ITS does not appear to operate on a flat-rate-fee basis. An estimated range in cost for each of its programs would be helpful to know upfront. The website does not provide any situational pricing examples. The website also leaves out if tax programs require a minimum debt amount and how long each and every tax service typically takes.

The Bottom Line

Ideal Tax Solutions offers a variety of tax services and resolutions. The company utilizes an experienced team of tax professionals, including tax attorneys, licensed enrolled agents, case managers, and tax consultants to serve clients in 47 states. The company works with Tax Consultation, Tax Investigation, and Tax Resolution.

Unsatisfied customers can take advantage of a money-back guarantee. The company does not provide pricing information; however, with the many tax services and programs ITS offers, it is worth exploring.

View Best Tax Relief Companies

Call our recommended rep over at Ideal Tax Solution below.

not_listed_location

Ideal Tax Solution Frequently Asked Questions

How does Ideal Tax Solution work?

We offer a free consultation in which one of our tax experts will get the details of your situation and discuss your options. Most lawyers charge $250 per hour or more for this call.

The first thing we can do is file a “Stay of Enforcement,” which blocks the IRS from seizing your bank account or assets like a home. This protects you instantly. We look at all the angles and figure out how to save you as much money as possible.

It’s about what we know and who we know that can get you a favorable settlement. You may save tens of thousands of dollars and say goodbye to tax worries and hello to a fresh start.

Another company told me that they can cut my balance by 90%–100%. Can you do that?

You must be talking about the Offer in Compromise. The OIC is something that one must qualify for; it cannot be purchased. There are many factors in play when attempting to qualify for the OIC, and it takes a highly qualified individual, such as our Enrolled Agents and CPAs to navigate the IRS's OIC qualification process. It's a process that can take nine months to a year and a half to complete.

The IRS will take a look at your income over the last 12–24 months, your assets, age, future earning potential, family size and whether they believe they can reasonably expect to collect from a particular tax payer. These are just a few of the qualifications that need to be analyzed to see if a tax payer will qualify. Without a full tax investigation and proof of income and assets there is no possible way for anyone to tell if someone qualifies for an OIC.

If someone is quoting an OIC qualification based on a phone conversation, they're doing the tax payer a huge disservice or are knowingly lying to them. We look to qualify all of our clients for the OIC. But think about this — of all the OICs requested of the IRS last year, only 27,000 were accepted. In contrast, the IRS did accept over 15 million installment agreements instead.

Is there an interest on unpaid or underpaid taxes?

Yes, it is the cost of using someone else's money, the same as a credit card or a home loan.

Can I settle my unpaid taxes for less than I owe?

There are many ways to resolve a tax issue. There are programs that could possibly save you money, but our goal is to put you in the best position possible that you qualify for. We want to make sure that as you address this tax debt in a way that will allow you to still afford living your every day life.

What is the final cost of your service?

Ideal Tax Solution charges based on the client's specific tax problem. ITS offers many different services, which makes it difficult to quote a fee without conducting an investigation. Through the investigation, ITS will know what exactly needs to be done and what it will cost.

How do I know you are not a scam?

We understand you being cautious in today's world, which is very smart. Please do your research. We would highly encourage you to read our reviews. We only take on the cases that we can actually resolve and know that we will put in a better financial position. Our firm has been around for over a decade for a reason and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our goal here is to help you.

Can Ideal Tax Solution help people in all states?

Yes, Ideal Tax Solution is a national company and provides services in 47 states.

If I can’t pay my income taxes, should I still file my return?

It's not against the law to owe money to the IRS, but it is against the law to not file your taxes. If you have not filed for multiple years, it would be in your best interest to consult an expert to make sure that you navigate this in the best way possible.

Do unpaid taxes show up on a credit report?

Not currently.

Will the IRS levy my assets for unpaid taxes?

Yes, the IRS can levy your assets for unpaid taxes.

Message from
Ideal Tax Solution

Ideal Tax Solution (ITS) is a tax resolution and mediation company that specializes in reducing tax debt; removing of wage garnishments, bank levies, and liens on property; securing tax debt relief options; and assisting with tax audits while providing protection against property seizure. Ideal Tax Solution is a leader in the tax resolution industry and is recognized as an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau holding an A rating. ITS is headquartered in Orange County, California and is licensed in and provides tax resolution services to 47 states.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

Willie Watson Bessemer, AL

For a number of years I have worried about my mounting back taxes and have always been skeptical of advertisement agencies taking your money and not providing the value of services that they promise. After hearing Ideal Tax Solutions advertisement more that a few time I decided to do a little research of my own on the company and was impressed and compiled to make the call. I am still in the mist of my process but I can truly say that this has been a very professional process. From the first call I have received from Sara i have received nothing but respect and professionalism from each and every call, text and email. The staff has been incredible , Sara, Jorge A Janell G and Luisa V and the entire staff has been supportive, informative patient and most of all very professional throughout this process, this been has been a flawless process up until this point. I still have some time left through the process but i am very pleased with the process and Ideal Tax Solution. Great Company and i would recommend their services in the future.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Wow, we truly appreciate this, Willie!! You've made everyone's day here at ITS with your amazing review! Thanks fort taking the time to share your opinion!

bookmark

Featured Review

Jennifer Golden Lady Lake, FL

My experience so far has been pretty good, they have been patient and understanding, they also have been keeping me updated on my case.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thanks, Jennifer! This is awesome!! We'll be sure to let the team know of your feedback!

Mar. 5th, 2021

Braden Allen Fort Worth, TX

Ideal Tax is a complete scam! Dont get tangled up in their shady services! First, they talk to you as if you're in a DIRE IRS situation (you may be but theyll make it sound worse). They explain they're the best and veterans in the business. Report everyone is trying to be them. David at Ideal collected my info, assured me I was in great hands, and then proceeded to charge me $495 for their "investigative phase" which takes 4 to 5 weeks. They called back in 4 to 5 weeks and the only factual info they gave me was what I had provided to them on the initial call. They also claimed I owed the irs over $10k for another year that sits in irs office waiting to be filed, but ideal did not know my situation as far as write-offs and other info for that year. I asked for written details of the "investigation" expecting a professionally written explanation but instead was sent a generic email detailing the info I provided them along with the money they assumed I owed for a different year. which would be inaccurate. Next, they wanted me to pay them $6800 for their "Phase 2 Resolution" (which they offered me a steal of a deal if I wanted to pay in one payment, I would owe just $6120 versus the $6800). The phase 2 resolution takes 3-5 MONTHS and supposedly consists of continuing with power of attorney, collections representation & protection, penalty abatement, and possible ammendement. They were also ADAMENT to again file 2019 (which had already been mailed to IRS but not received due to Covid) and 2020 taxes (which due to being in ice storm area, I have until summer 2021 to file). I asked again for all documentation to date on my file, also asked for quote just to address issues at hand and was told it was all or nothing. Asked for a breakdown of the package cost and was told they were selling a service, not a product. A series of emails went on for a while about this and finally I asked to speak to manager. After several times of asking to speak to a manager I was advised one would contact me in 48 hrs. I am still waiting over 48 hrs later and have yet to hear from a supervisor. In the meantime, I contacted another tax resolution service and the IRS was contacted with me on the line. Within less than 15 minutes on this call, I received much more info then Ideal did during their lengthy 5 week "investigative phase". This other service called the IRS with me on the line and charged me nothing. I was then quoted a flat rate by the service of over $3000 less to work on my tax resolution. I'm demanding a full refund of the $495 I paid to Ideal, as they did absolutely nothing at all for my case. Please stay away from this company, they seem like an absolute scam.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Dear, Braden Allen! Thank you for taking the time to address your concerns with us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding. Your feedback is very important to us and we would be more than happy to address your concerns. We gave you a call today, but couldn’t get a hold of you. We left you a voicemail with the direct line of one of our customer care representatives who will be assisting you with your concern. (We are open from M-F 8am-5pm) You can also schedule an appointment at [email protected] with a date and time so we can call you back. Please know that we take all complaints very seriously, and we do our best to turn them around when possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to speaking with you soon! Thank you!

Apr. 6th, 2021

Dawn Berry Long Branch, NJ

To be in a situation to all the IRS a lot of money is frightening for some especially for those that are strictly middle-class working hard for every dollar. I put my trust in ideal tax solution Inc. paid them a lot of money I paid them a lot of money a lot of money. The communication was not good. At one point there was greater than six months that i heard nothing. So i got another company. I was desperate. Thanks for nothing but more dept paying you almost $3400.00

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Dear Dawn, We would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies regarding this. One of our goals at Ideal Tax Solution is to make sure we provide superior customer service and the best tax resolutions to our clients. Our tax professionals work very hard every day to help many people solve their IRS tax problems. With that said, a review, such as yours, provides us the ability to learn and make the customer experience a better one, so thank you for your feedback. If you still need to clarify things with us regarding your case, please give us a call. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to go over your case in detail and discuss any concerns with you. For faster response please call 714-751-5200 (press 1 and then 2 to speak to the Case Management team). We look forward to speaking with you. Thank you!

Apr. 6th, 2021

Chris Frentress Keenesburg, CO

Had nothing but great interactions with everyone at the company. Helpful and respectful

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you , Chris! We are always here to help our clients by providing the best customer service. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

Mar. 30th, 2021

Geneva Jenkins Meridian, MS

All staff members were very personable and knowledgeable. They provided timely responses to any questions. Staff members walked me through the process to a successful end. Due to the pandemic, staff members were unable to respond on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend Ideal Tax Solutions.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for you excellent feedback, Geneva! Customer service is everything to us and we make sure all of our clients get an amazing service experience. We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Mar. 30th, 2021

Earl Smith Houston, TX

Ideal Tax Solution has been very easy to work with in resolving my Federal Tax issues. Processing was done in a timely manner and fees were fair.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, Earl! We are very happy to happy to hear this! Thanks for choosing us to resolve your tax issues!

Mar. 5th, 2021

Esther King Louisville, KY

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Made me feel like I finally have someone on my side

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Esther! We are happy to read this and are very thankful you chose us to resolve your tax matter!

Feb. 16th, 2021

karen mendez Deer Park, TX

I had a good experience with. Ideal tax solutions. It took a little longer because of the pandemic but satisfied with the out come.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Karen! We are happy you are satisfy with your resolution!

Mikerhall22 ,

I love the attentiveness that i was given. But cost was a little high i thought but got the results I was looking for

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your feedback. Mike! We are glad to hear you got the results you were looking for! That is one of our goals!

Mhendy Minneapolis, MN

They’re been really helpful Brianna and her team was been really good of contacting me with my case I recommend this to a friend . I’m not going to thank you all yet until my case is over..just kidding,, thank you all. Wish you all the best keep up the good work...keep helping more people like me..

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your fantastic review, Mhendy! your words mean a lot to us, we will absolutely continue to do good work so we can help many more people like you! Thank you!!!

G Owens ,

Friendly, caring, understanding are the words to best describe my experience. Best decision I made was choosing ideal tax to help with my IRS issue! I'd recommend them to everyone in need of help.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Wow! Thank you, G Owens, we are truly happy you chose us, also thanks for recommending us!

[email protected] Myrtle Beach, SC

I like that communicated often making sure that you know step by step where and your case is going

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you @xprincesa, we truly appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for choosing us as your tax resolution firm.

Tom Bobak New York, NY

Melinda V, helped me with most of my needs with friendly and efficient service!

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for the amazing feedback, Tom!! We'll make sure Melinda reads this!

Stephanie Lee Goshen, IN

friendly, professional staffing wanting to help me out of my tax issues

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Yes we are!! Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion, Stephanie! We are happy you chose to work with us!!

J M Omaha, NE

Ideal tax solutions gave peace of mind with a friendly, positive and assuring attitude. I would definitely recommend Ideal to anyone who need resolution with the IRS.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

We are very happy you chose to work with us, JM! Thank you so much for the recommendation!

Pamela Cheek Semora, NC

My consultant showed sincere concern and encouragement with such a positive professional demeanor. She answered all my questions with patience. I'm wish I'd done this a long time ago.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Awesome!! We truly appreciate that, Pamela! Thank you so much for the feedback! We are always here for you!

Patrick Steele Santa Clara, CA

My case has been handled professionally and promptly. Communication has been easy and my questions are always responded to in a timely fashion .

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Awesome!! Thank you for your feedback, Patrick! We truly appreciate this!!

Nov. 19th, 2020

Manilyn Manuel Burbank, CA

Im happy with tax solution Very easy to work with and very responsive to any questions i have They walked thru with me with the whole process and i am very happy with the service

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

And we are happy that you are happy, Manilyn! Thank you for choosing us to fix your tax issue.

Nov. 19th, 2020

Bill Lacrosse Kellogg, ID

I like the fact that we can complete this process remotely.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Absolutely! Thank you for your feedback, Bill!

Carmen Echandi The Bronx, NY

Alex my rep was very thorough amd took thw time to explain every step. The waiting time was shorter then expected and although i am just beginning the process I am sure to be satisfied with the outcome. I am so happy to have reached out when i did my situation was stressing me.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your feedback, Carmen! We are glad you chose us and will make sure Alex reads this review.

Tracey Pitre Hazelwood, MO

So far it’s been great I have only really worked with Jordan and he was AMAZING.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, Tracey!! We'll be sure to pass along this review to Jordan! Thanks for choosing us!

Hank0010 Broken Arrow, OK

My experience has been great everyone has been very professional and helpful.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, Hank! We are very happy to hear this!!

Eileen Acosta Tustin, CA

staff is very helpful, informed and friendly.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thanks for your feedback, Eileen! We are glad you chose us to help you!

Charles Sutton Vienna, VA

My first and only experience with Ideal Tax Solution has been great, My contact from the beginning was Briana A and she was amazing, her personality and PR was great.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your feedback, Charles! We'll be sure to let Briana know about this review.

Zachary Denu ,

Everyone that was part of my case was excellent! I got calls and emails that kept me up to date about the progress of the case. Anytime I had a question I got a answer right away or a call back in 24 hours or less. Would recommend Ideal Tax to anyone that is looking for Tax debt solutions

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for recommending us, Zachary! We are gad you chose us to help you!

Dee Bruce Dallas, TX

Ideal Tax Solutions is a great company. Very responsive, polite and knowledgeable service.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your feedback, Dee! We are glad to hear this. It's been great working with you!

Casinaldo Rafael New York, NY

Ideal Tax Solution are a professional company I am not afraid to tel any one they answer my needs

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Fantastic to hear, Casinaldo! We are happy we were able to help!

Oct. 27th, 2020

Alan S Devereaux Saint George, UT

They were thorough and consistent in getting the information and tax forms needed from me and to the IRS. The representative was honest and easy to keep in touch with whenever I had a question. It was a rather long and tedious process, but they kept in touch continually, and knew the best way to solve difficulties when they arose.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your feedback, Alan! We are glad you chose us to fix your tax problem. Please enjoy your resolution!

Oct. 27th, 2020

Edie New Britain, CT

I think it was great how you guys took up the time with me to explain how the system works appreciate that thank you very much

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

And we THANK YOU for taking the time to write about your experience, Edie!! We are glad you chose us!

Oct. 22nd, 2020

Rhonda Anderson Scottsdale, AZ

I really felt comfortable with how Chris conducted business with me, I have recommended a friend based on how Chris treated me. I want to thank you Chirs for not giving up on me. You are greatly appreciated. 😉

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

We truly appreciate your feedback, Rhonda! Thanks so much for recommending us. We will make sure Chris sees this review!! Thank you!!

Oct. 22nd, 2020

Carmen Tolbert Cleveland, OH

Working with Neil has been a great experience from beginning to end. There’s no pressure and he is extremely knowledgeable and genuinely friendly! I’m not easily wowed but WOW!!!

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

AMAZING!! Thank you, Carmen! We'll make sure Neil reads this review!

Carlos C ,

Great experience, they kept me at ease. Ideal Tax Solution programs do work and they do their job confidently.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Carlos! Glad you chose us to fix your tax issue!

Joyce Chaves Henderson, MN

Thank- you for the help with our tax resolution it took a huge weight off my shoulders, giving us manageable payments to resolve this.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thanks for trusting us to solve your tax matter, Joyce! and thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback!

John Tate ,

The experience has been great. I can tell they actually want to help which wasnt the vibe I got elsewhere.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your feedback, John! We are honored to hear that!

Terry Beasley Memphis, TN

Ideal Tax Solutions really helped me with my tax issues. They were very professional and honest and everything was exactly as I was told.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

We truly appreciate your feedback, Terry! Thanks for your review!

Curtis Revell Warrensburg, MO

The company maintained a professional approach throughout. Sometimes took a long time to get back to me when I called.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your feedback, Curtis!! We absolutely try our best everyday!

kirsten cobsieno Sherman, TX

Everyone that dealt with my case was extremely helpful and friendly. I was able to get all my questions answered in a timely and professional manner. Thanks everyone.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, Kristen! We are very happy to read this! Please have an amazing day!

Oct. 6th, 2020

Marco J Los Angeles, CA

Great company, very helpful, they explained everything so well. Many thanks to my tax analyst!

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thanks for allowing us to help you, Marco! We are happy to read you are satisfied with our company and services.

veronica vinas

very helpful and also they are honest to you

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thanks, Veronica!! Being helpful and honest are top priorities here at Ideal Tax Solution!

3104304995 Vanwert Los Angeles, CA

Helpful people made every thing clear and helped me understand the prossess

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank You, Mr. Vanwert! We are glad you chose us!

George Asante Accra, AA

My experience with IdealTaxSolutions was wonderful. They worked hard to resolve my tax issues with IRS which is a relief. Thanks so much for great work!

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, George! We are glad we were able to help. Please enjoy living tax-stress free!

Brenda Hudson San Andreas, CA

Mandy is just awesome ,she explain how the Fresh start program works. I have consulted with other tax companies and to me these so called tax companies are only after your money and do nothing with solving your tax problems!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a very bad experience with a so called former tax agent , please please this so called former tax agent took my money and he did nothing @ all in solving my tax problems. His office is in Stockton Ca , do not trust him ( M. S Cash )

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

We sincerely appreciate your review, Brenda! We are glad you chose wisely to solve your tax issue, in deed our tax professionals are highly trained and we are happy to hear Mandy explained how the Fresh Start program works. We will be sure she sees this review. Thank you for the great feedback!

MK Chicago, IL

They were upfront with what needed to be done, they followed up, they let me know what the outcome was and what needed to be done. I feel like that was very well put together and very easy to understand on a consumer level.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for sharing your feedback, MK! We are glad you gave us a call!

Tina R ,

Agent is very good, he is very sympathetic. He follows up with everything. He’s very pleasant and friendly.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for sharing your experience , Tina! We are happy to hear you like our agents who are highly trained to give our clients the best resolutions.

Patrick M Los Angeles, CA

So far it’s been excellent, they’ve gone out their way to help me with my back taxes. So far it looks like they are taking care of everything. They are excellent, one of the best things I did is call them. Diana has been excellent, she’s gone out of her way to help. I highly recommend them!

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Patrick! We promise service will continue to be excellent! We are glad you gave us a call!

Joseph Jones Little Rock, AR

I would not recommend using this company. I paid over three thousand dollars and I can’t get anyone to respond to my emails, phone calls or provide me updates on my case. If you are thinking of going with this company to get your tax issues resolved, find another company. It’s been five months and not a set closer to setting my case.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your honest feedback and for taking our call, Joseph. We appreciate your time and are looking forward to making this experience better for you. Thanks again.

Richard S Las Vegas, NV

I was scared about the money I had to pay, but they got me what I wanted.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your honest review, Richard. We are to hear you got the results you wanted.

Mario ,

Overall great company. Easy to work, I am glad I found them!

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your positive feedback, Mario! We've enjoyed working with you!

Greg S. Los Angeles, CA

They are very thorough, extremely nice, i am very happy with the services.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thanks for reviewing us, Greg! We are so happy to hear that!