Ideal Tax Solution

6.1

Ideal Tax Solution is a tax relief company that specializes in representing taxpayers against state revenue agencies and the IRS. Headquartered in Orange County, California, Ideal Tax Solution works with clients in 47 states and helps thousands of customers worldwide and across the country. Clients who turn to Ideal Tax Solution can expect quality tax negotiation and mediation services from its staff of tax attorneys and enrolled agents.

Ideal Tax Solution was founded in 2010 by a group of tax attorneys with the mission of providing dedicated, comprehensive, and affordable professional representation against the IRS and state revenue agencies to taxpayers suffering from tax debt, easing the stress and anxiety that come with serious tax problems. The company also provides tax preparation services for clients who use Ideal Tax Solution for other services. Ideal Tax Solution emphasizes building individual relationships with clients, recognizing that each client’s situation and needs are unique.

Ideal Tax Solution is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA) and the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) and is accredited with the Better Business Bureau, where the company has an A rating.

Continue reading for more information, as well as verified Ideal Tax Solution reviews.

The Good

• 3-Step Process
  • Tax Services
  • Resolution Programs
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Minimum Debt Requirement
  • Customer Reviews

3-Step Process

ITS works with a three-step process to achieve tax debt resolution. The first step is the Tax Consultation. This session is free and with an experienced tax analyst. In the first phase, the consumer will work with a tax analyst to review tax liability and evaluate program liability. The second phase, the Tax Investigation, goes over tax history validation and confirms eligibilities. This phase is where the company will chart a resolution. Consumers can get their investigation results online. In Tax Resolution, the third phase, customers will receive a customized solution, and the company will present a resolution package and agreement.

Tax Services

ITS strives to provide tax services for all kinds of tax problems, and uses an experienced team of tax attorneys, licensed enrolled agents, case managers, and tax consultants to help customers. The company initiates services with a free consultation where an analyst will evaluate the tax issue, and use specialized training and proprietary computer software to provide an accurate analysis. ITS provides the following tax services:

• Tax Audit
  • Tax Lien Subordination
  • Trust Fund Penalty Defense
  • Amending Tax Return

Resolution Programs

During the consultation, the tax analyst will explain which resolution program fits best with the customer's tax issue. The analyst will elaborate more about each program during the analysis phase. ITS offers the following resolutions programs:

• Federal/State Tax Investigation
  • Federal/State Tax Preparation
  • Installment Agreement
  • Currently Non-Collectible Status
  • Penalty Abatement
  • Wage Garnishments
  • Bank Levy Holds

Customers with questions about the tax services and resolutions programs can utilize ITS's convenient live chat feature.

Money-Back Guarantee

ITS offers a satisfaction guarantee that is simple and convenient. If customers follow all the process steps and are not satisfied with their services, the company will make it a priority to solve the problem. ITS will issue a full refund if it cannot resolve the situation.

Minimum Debt Requirement

According to a company representative, Ideal Tax Solution has a minimum debt requirement of $7,500 or more to quality for debt relief services.

Customer Reviews

ITS is well represented by a number of different review platforms and on average customers have given this company between a three-star to five-star rating. Reviews mention that the ITS team was professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and effective.

The Bad

Missing Price Information

The company's website does not provide any information on pricing. Prices vary by service and situation, and ITS does not appear to operate on a flat-rate-fee basis. An estimated range in cost for each of its programs would be helpful to know upfront. The website does not provide any situational pricing examples. The website also leaves out if tax programs require a minimum debt amount and how long each and every tax service typically takes.

The Bottom Line

Ideal Tax Solution offers a variety of tax services and resolutions. The company utilizes an experienced team of tax professionals, including tax attorneys, licensed enrolled agents, case managers, and tax consultants to serve clients in 47 states. The company works with Tax Consultation, Tax Investigation, and Tax Resolution.

Unsatisfied customers can take advantage of a money-back guarantee. The company does not provide pricing information; however, with the many tax services and programs ITS offers, it is worth exploring.

View Best Tax Relief Companies

Call our recommended rep over at Ideal Tax Solution below.

not_listed_location

Ideal Tax Solution Frequently Asked Questions

How does Ideal Tax Solution work?

We offer a free consultation in which one of our tax experts will get the details of your situation and discuss your options. Most lawyers charge $250 per hour or more for this call. The first thing we can do is file a “Stay of Enforcement,” which blocks the IRS from seizing your bank account or assets like a home. This protects you instantly. We look at all the angles and figure out how to save you as much money as possible. It’s about what we know and who we know that can get you a favorable settlement. You may save tens of thousands of dollars and say goodbye to tax worries and hello to a fresh start.

Another company told me that they can cut my balance by 90%–100%. Can you do that?

You must be talking about the Offer in Compromise. The OIC is something that one must qualify for; it cannot be purchased. There are many factors in play when attempting to qualify for the OIC, and it takes a highly qualified individual, such as our Enrolled Agents and CPAs to navigate the IRS's OIC qualification process. It's a process that can take nine months to a year and a half to complete. The IRS will take a look at your income over the last 12–24 months, your assets, age, future earning potential, family size and whether they believe they can reasonably expect to collect from a particular tax payer. These are just a few of the qualifications that need to be analyzed to see if a tax payer will qualify. Without a full tax investigation and proof of income and assets there is no possible way for anyone to tell if someone qualifies for an OIC. If someone is quoting an OIC qualification based on a phone conversation, they're doing the tax payer a huge disservice or are knowingly lying to them. We look to qualify all of our clients for the OIC. But think about this — of all the OICs requested of the IRS last year, only 27,000 were accepted. In contrast, the IRS did accept over 15 million installment agreements instead.

Is there an interest on unpaid or underpaid taxes?

Yes, it is the cost of using someone else's money, the same as a credit card or a home loan.

Can I settle my unpaid taxes for less than I owe?

There are many ways to resolve a tax issue. There are programs that could possibly save you money, but our goal is to put you in the best position possible that you qualify for. We want to make sure that as you address this tax debt in a way that will allow you to still afford living your every day life.

What is the final cost of your service?

Ideal Tax Solution charges based on the client's specific tax problem. ITS offers many different services, which makes it difficult to quote a fee without conducting an investigation. Through the investigation, ITS will know what exactly needs to be done and what it will cost.

How do I know you are not a scam?

We understand you being cautious in today's world, which is very smart. Please do your research. We would highly encourage you to read our reviews. We only take on the cases that we can actually resolve and know that we will put in a better financial position. Our firm has been around for over a decade for a reason and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our goal here is to help you.

Can Ideal Tax Solution help people in all states?

Yes, Ideal Tax Solution is a national company and provides services in 47 states.

If I can’t pay my income taxes, should I still file my return?

It's not against the law to owe money to the IRS, but it is against the law to not file your taxes. If you have not filed for multiple years, it would be in your best interest to consult an expert to make sure that you navigate this in the best way possible.

Do unpaid taxes show up on a credit report?

Not currently.

Will the IRS levy my assets for unpaid taxes?

Yes, the IRS can levy your assets for unpaid taxes.
Message from
Ideal Tax Solution

Ideal Tax Solution (ITS) is a tax resolution and mediation company that specializes in reducing tax debt; removing of wage garnishments, bank levies, and liens on property; securing tax debt relief options; and assisting with tax audits while providing protection against property seizure. Ideal Tax Solution is a leader in the tax resolution industry and is recognized as an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau holding an A rating. ITS is headquartered in Orange County, California and is licensed in and provides tax resolution services to 47 states.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

Spirit of 1776 Wyalusing, PA

Tax time can be pretty scary especially if the amount owed is unanticipated. You can imagine my fear and confusion as a single older woman. Ideal Tax Solutions is a BBB accredited business. The BBB web site is where I found the contact info. Ideal Tax Solutions has a wide range of individuals specializing in focused categories as well could be imagined within the scope of such a broad spectrum of the tax issues they deal with. The multi faceted level of information offered through their system could not be humanly possible through one Enrolled Agent operating independently. There is no comparison. Just consider a whole business of tax people of different expertise all working in Unison and think about how much time that saves and think about how much more information can be accessed and cross referenced. Ideal Tax Solutions has multi level expertise and they are indeed very knowledgeable. Most importantly I would have to say these people treated me with patience, kindness and respect. I felt their communications were clear and I could understand them.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you so much for your review! It is so important to us that you and the rest of our clients have a great experience. Again, thank you for the outstanding feedback!!

Jun. 1st, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

John Carter Winchester, VA

As of today, it’s been great, and I don’t expect that to change. Very professional, very knowledgeable and polite. I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Servando P whom I would direct any friends to that need tax resolutions. Since I am a retired Marine and Mr. P is also a Marine we became friends as well as his client. I felt very comfortable working with him and appreciated the time he took with me. He is an outstanding representative for Ideal Tax Solutions.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

This is an awesome review, John! Thank you for taking your time to review us and for choosing Ideal Tax as your tax resolution firm. We will make sure Servando reads this!

Jun. 11th, 2021

Snappy Ginger Queens, NY

Up to this point I have been very pleased with the service. Tony N was patient and kind while listening and taking down all if the information. There was no judgement. Looking forward to the resolution in phase 2 and working with the next team.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you so much for your review, we are glad you chose us to help you with your tax issue. We are absolutely looking forward to continue working with you!

Jun. 1st, 2021

Evie CA

It was a little longer than I had anticipated, my case was very special. Senior citizens need a little more help and time specially with technology, cellphones have a small screen and it’s hard to see things. It would help a lot if there was a local office for senior citizens! I recommend Mandy for being patient and kind and for not getting frustrated with me.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your review and recommendations, Evie! Here at Ideal Tax Solution we value all of our clients, including our senior citizens. We are glad that, even though there were challenges with technology, at the end we were able to help you. We will make sure we share your review with Mandy! Thank you!!!

Jun. 15th, 2021

Willie Watson Bessemer, AL

For a number of years I have worried about my mounting back taxes and have always been skeptical of advertisement agencies taking your money and not providing the value of services that they promise. After hearing Ideal Tax Solutions advertisement more that a few time I decided to do a little research of my own on the company and was impressed and compiled to make the call. I am still in the mist of my process but I can truly say that this has been a very professional process. From the first call I have received from Sara i have received nothing but respect and professionalism from each and every call, text and email. The staff has been incredible , Sara, Jorge A Janell G and Luisa V and the entire staff has been supportive, informative patient and most of all very professional throughout this process, this been has been a flawless process up until this point. I still have some time left through the process but i am very pleased with the process and Ideal Tax Solution. Great Company and i would recommend their services in the future.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Wow, we truly appreciate this, Willie!! You've made everyone's day here at ITS with your amazing review! Thanks fort taking the time to share your opinion!

Feb. 8th, 2021

Dan Lodi, CA

I Have Been Dealing With This Company For A Year Now. I Was Told Yesterday That I Would Be Going In The Final Stages Today. I Got A Call From My Case Manager Today Telling Me That The IRS Have Not Done My 2014-2017 Taxes Yet. I Asked My Case Manager That Your Company Is A Big Company And Could You Contact Them And See What The Hold Up Is. I Got What I Have Been Getting From Her For The Last 6 Months, I Will Email Them For An Update Transcripts. Meanwhile For Months I Have Been Priced Out Of Buying A House In 6 Areas. I Guess I Will Pay aren’t The Rest Of My Life And Eat Cat Food! I’m Retired And Just Want To Enjoy Life In My Own Home!!

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Hi, Dan! Thank you for taking the time to address your issues with us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding. Please note that we take all reviews very seriously and we do our best to turn them around when possible. We have tried to find you in our system, but your review does not provide enough information to locate you. We would love to speak with you so please give us a call at 1(888)224-3004 and ask to speak to one of our Case Managers; they will be more than happy to speak with you, go over your case and address your concerns. We hope you give us a call soon!

May. 4th, 2021

Geneva Jenkins Meridian, MS

All staff members were very personable and knowledgeable. They provided timely responses to any questions. Staff members walked me through the process to a successful end. Due to the pandemic, staff members were unable to respond on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend Ideal Tax Solutions.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for you excellent feedback, Geneva! Customer service is everything to us and we make sure all of our clients get an amazing service experience. We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Mar. 30th, 2021

Mhendy Minneapolis, MN

They’re been really helpful Brianna and her team was been really good of contacting me with my case I recommend this to a friend . I’m not going to thank you all yet until my case is over..just kidding,, thank you all. Wish you all the best keep up the good work...keep helping more people like me..

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your fantastic review, Mhendy! your words mean a lot to us, we will absolutely continue to do good work so we can help many more people like you! Thank you!!!

Jan. 12th, 2021

Carmen Echandi The Bronx, NY

Alex my rep was very thorough amd took thw time to explain every step. The waiting time was shorter then expected and although i am just beginning the process I am sure to be satisfied with the outcome. I am so happy to have reached out when i did my situation was stressing me.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your feedback, Carmen! We are glad you chose us and will make sure Alex reads this review.

Nov. 12th, 2020

Brenda Hudson San Andreas, CA

Mandy is just awesome ,she explain how the Fresh start program works. I have consulted with other tax companies and to me these so called tax companies are only after your money and do nothing with solving your tax problems!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a very bad experience with a so called former tax agent , please please this so called former tax agent took my money and he did nothing @ all in solving my tax problems. His office is in Stockton Ca , do not trust him ( M. S Cash )

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

We sincerely appreciate your review, Brenda! We are glad you chose wisely to solve your tax issue, in deed our tax professionals are highly trained and we are happy to hear Mandy explained how the Fresh Start program works. We will be sure she sees this review. Thank you for the great feedback!

Peggy Harris Broken Arrow, OK

I wish the tax managers (I had 4 of them!!) would have been more responsive . Melinda V was perfect!!! Give that girl a raise! I would give the company a 2 but when Melinda took my case I will now give you a 5 and will recommend you to others who may need help You need to have backup for managers that are sick or cannot get to their emails or voice mails in a timely fashion and who can follow up for them . Waiting 6 weeks for a call back is not acceptible. After 10 months I questioned my decision to choose Ideal Tax Solutions but Melinda V gave me new hope all would be well - and it turned out ok..

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, Peggy! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear that your overall experience turned out ok. We truly apologize for your experience at the beginning of the process, that should have​ never happened. Please know that your feedback, just like the feedback from all of our clients, is key to help us re-train and better our services. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

G Owens ,

Friendly, caring, understanding are the words to best describe my experience. Best decision I made was choosing ideal tax to help with my IRS issue! I'd recommend them to everyone in need of help.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Wow! Thank you, G Owens, we are truly happy you chose us, also thanks for recommending us!

Jan. 12th, 2021

Pamela Cheek Semora, NC

My consultant showed sincere concern and encouragement with such a positive professional demeanor. She answered all my questions with patience. I'm wish I'd done this a long time ago.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Awesome!! We truly appreciate that, Pamela! Thank you so much for the feedback! We are always here for you!

Nov. 30th, 2020

Manilyn Manuel Burbank, CA

Im happy with tax solution Very easy to work with and very responsive to any questions i have They walked thru with me with the whole process and i am very happy with the service

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

And we are happy that you are happy, Manilyn! Thank you for choosing us to fix your tax issue.

Nov. 19th, 2020

Zachary Denu ,

Everyone that was part of my case was excellent! I got calls and emails that kept me up to date about the progress of the case. Anytime I had a question I got a answer right away or a call back in 24 hours or less. Would recommend Ideal Tax to anyone that is looking for Tax debt solutions

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for recommending us, Zachary! We are gad you chose us to help you!

Nov. 5th, 2020

Alan S Devereaux Saint George, UT

They were thorough and consistent in getting the information and tax forms needed from me and to the IRS. The representative was honest and easy to keep in touch with whenever I had a question. It was a rather long and tedious process, but they kept in touch continually, and knew the best way to solve difficulties when they arose.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your feedback, Alan! We are glad you chose us to fix your tax problem. Please enjoy your resolution!

Oct. 27th, 2020

Patrick M Los Angeles, CA

So far it’s been excellent, they’ve gone out their way to help me with my back taxes. So far it looks like they are taking care of everything. They are excellent, one of the best things I did is call them. Diana has been excellent, she’s gone out of her way to help. I highly recommend them!

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Patrick! We promise service will continue to be excellent! We are glad you gave us a call!

Christian A Fullerton, CA

The experience has been great with Ideal Tax Solution, they informed me very well. I thought I had to pay higher amounts with the IRS, but they helped me lower that amount. Now I am going to start making lower payments with the IRS instead of paying higher payments. Ideal Tax Solution helped me to lower my payment. The customer service at Ideal Tax was perfect for me because I work a lot, so sending me documents via e-mail or dealing with them over the phone. The timing was just perfect.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank You, Christian. We are glad we were able to help you with your tax issue.

Scott Kalm Seattle, WA

This was one of the best experiences I have every had considering the circumstances! The professionalism in Lauren and Andrea was nothing short of remarkable! They always kept me in the loop and a prized of the current situation as well as solid advice on what should be the next move! They did not hesitate, refreshing to really know someone truly has your back! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart! God bless! Scott Kalm, Client.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, Scott! It is our goal to provide a great experience to all of our clients so we are glad to hear this. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Joyce Belle Plaine, MN

I haven't been the best client with health issue and a husband that's an alcoholic and not helping at all it been a struggle financially with my husband losing jobs because of the drinking. I finally had enough and left him. But though all of that Ideal Tax Solution beared with me Alysea and Andrea have been so helpfully in getting our back taxes resolved. I glad I made the choice to go with Idea Tax Solutions.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

And we are glad you chose us, Joyce! We are very happy we were able to help with your tax issues. We'll make sure we pass this nite to Alysa and Andrea. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Jade Thelin Los Angeles, CA

My taxes were a complete disaster, but the folks at Ideal Tax Solution immediately made contact with the IRS and began the process. They had settled my tax debt and made it to where we could afford making the payments. The price you pay gets you the results you want. Whenever I had a question or some technical issue, they were always responsive to my needs. No tax relief company will provide you with the right answers and fight for you like a family member would. They have been a true blessing in our lives and we’re finally living a life stress free! Thanks for everything ITS!

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your feedback, Jade! It is absolutely part of our goal to be responsive as possible and as needed. Communication is key and always a priority at Ideal Tax Solution. We are glad you chose us to fight for you to settle your debt with the IRS. Many thanks for choosing us!

Jacquelyn Hill Houston, TX

I love Ideal Tax Solutions because they are a team of lawyer that understand what a person going through they lay everything out on the table what to expect with your case. My case manager Andrea A make sure to keep me informed me with my case with a phone call email etc. Ideal Tax Solutions make you feel like family.. Thank you Ideal Tax Solutions.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, Jacquelyn! We are glad to read your feedback! In deed, we try our best to communicate every step pf the process and make sure that you are aware of what is going on with your case. We'll make sure we pass this note to Andrea A.

Dawn Berry Long Branch, NJ

To be in a situation to all the IRS a lot of money is frightening for some especially for those that are strictly middle-class working hard for every dollar. I put my trust in ideal tax solution Inc. paid them a lot of money I paid them a lot of money a lot of money. The communication was not good. At one point there was greater than six months that i heard nothing. So i got another company. I was desperate. Thanks for nothing but more dept paying you almost $3400.00

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Dear Dawn, We would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies regarding this. One of our goals at Ideal Tax Solution is to make sure we provide superior customer service and the best tax resolutions to our clients. Our tax professionals work very hard every day to help many people solve their IRS tax problems. With that said, a review, such as yours, provides us the ability to learn and make the customer experience a better one, so thank you for your feedback. If you still need to clarify things with us regarding your case, please give us a call. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to go over your case in detail and discuss any concerns with you. For faster response please call 714-751-5200 (press 1 and then 2 to speak to the Case Management team). We look forward to speaking with you. Thank you!

Apr. 6th, 2021

Jennifer Golden Lady Lake, FL

My experience so far has been pretty good, they have been patient and understanding, they also have been keeping me updated on my case.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thanks, Jennifer! This is awesome!! We'll be sure to let the team know of your feedback!

Mar. 5th, 2021

Earl Smith Houston, TX

Ideal Tax Solution has been very easy to work with in resolving my Federal Tax issues. Processing was done in a timely manner and fees were fair.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, Earl! We are very happy to happy to hear this! Thanks for choosing us to resolve your tax issues!

Mar. 5th, 2021

J M Omaha, NE

Ideal tax solutions gave peace of mind with a friendly, positive and assuring attitude. I would definitely recommend Ideal to anyone who need resolution with the IRS.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

We are very happy you chose to work with us, JM! Thank you so much for the recommendation!

Nov. 30th, 2020

Rhonda Anderson Scottsdale, AZ

I really felt comfortable with how Chris conducted business with me, I have recommended a friend based on how Chris treated me. I want to thank you Chirs for not giving up on me. You are greatly appreciated. 😉

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

We truly appreciate your feedback, Rhonda! Thanks so much for recommending us. We will make sure Chris sees this review!! Thank you!!

Oct. 22nd, 2020

Carmen Tolbert Cleveland, OH

Working with Neil has been a great experience from beginning to end. There’s no pressure and he is extremely knowledgeable and genuinely friendly! I’m not easily wowed but WOW!!!

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

AMAZING!! Thank you, Carmen! We'll make sure Neil reads this review!

MK Chicago, IL

They were upfront with what needed to be done, they followed up, they let me know what the outcome was and what needed to be done. I feel like that was very well put together and very easy to understand on a consumer level.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for sharing your feedback, MK! We are glad you gave us a call!

James Wallington New York, NY

My experience with this company was otherworldly. I have to say my case supervisor, Melinda, was really the person that connected the dots for my case. The initial person was OK, though. I felt like I did a gamble signing up with this company, but after they knocked off all my penalties I knew this guys were legit. definitely recommend!

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thanks, Mr Wallington! We'll make sure we pass this review toMelinda. We absolutely enjoyed working with you.

Jul. 27th, 2020

Marie-Jehanne Lataillade Honolulu, HI

From start to finish each step of the way the people that helped me resolve my tax problem was informative and professional. When there was confusion on my part, they guided me to a good understanding of the process. I appreciate their assistance and guidance.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, Marie! We are glad you chose us and are happy to hear your tax problem was solved with good guidance during the process.

Braden Allen Fort Worth, TX

Ideal tax contacted me about issues I expressed. They addressed my complaints. Thanks Jorge for assisting me.

Patrick Steele Santa Clara, CA

My case has been handled professionally and promptly. Communication has been easy and my questions are always responded to in a timely fashion .

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Awesome!! Thank you for your feedback, Patrick! We truly appreciate this!!

Nov. 19th, 2020

Charles Sutton Vienna, VA

My first and only experience with Ideal Tax Solution has been great, My contact from the beginning was Briana A and she was amazing, her personality and PR was great.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for your feedback, Charles! We'll be sure to let Briana know about this review.

Nov. 5th, 2020

kirsten cobsieno Sherman, TX

Everyone that dealt with my case was extremely helpful and friendly. I was able to get all my questions answered in a timely and professional manner. Thanks everyone.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, Kristen! We are very happy to read this! Please have an amazing day!

Oct. 6th, 2020

George Asante Accra, AA

My experience with IdealTaxSolutions was wonderful. They worked hard to resolve my tax issues with IRS which is a relief. Thanks so much for great work!

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, George! We are glad we were able to help. Please enjoy living tax-stress free!

Kathleen W ,

I feel like you guys have given me the confidence to be able to breath a little bit with the stress of the IRS. I feel confident you guys will continue providing me with the best service like you have so far.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, Kathleen. We are glad we were able to take away some of that stress. We are always here to help.

Aug. 4th, 2020

Carrie B. New York, NY

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Actual Review: You guys were great, very professional, I had three case managers and every single one of them was great. Response: We appreciate this, Carrie. Being professional and taking care of our clients is priority here at Ideal Tax Solution. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Aug. 4th, 2020

JC Fullerton, CA

My experience with Ideal Tax Solution is very positive. The staff is amazing, they were on top of things since day one and they are always available in case you have questions. I highly recommend them.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, JC! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear this. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

Mark Fleckenstein Danbury, CT

Very polite people stayed right on top of everything and inform me what was going on I would highly recommend ideal Tax Solutions two other people with tax problems thank you very much for your help everyone

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, Mark! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are happy to hear we managed your case very well. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

John and Susan Chasse , OK

Very happy with the company very helpful so far and Lauren is very good in keeping in touch with us on our problem I would recommend your company to our friends thankyou for the help so far

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, John and Susan! It is our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients and we are glad to hear you are happy with our services. Again, thanks for placing your trust in us and for taking the time to write us a review.

john O. Cerritos, CA

I would like to recognize these hard workers for everything they did for me and my family. I have no idea how to take care of my taxes and they fixed it all for me and taught me how to stay out of trouble. thanks

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you, John! And we would like to recognize you for taking care of your tax issue and for choosing us to help you with it.

James h. Westminster, CA

My wife and I closed our business down and the its still garnished our personal income. Thank you ideal tax for helping us reduce our debt and putting us on a payment plan we could afford.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thanks for choosing us, James! We are glad to hear we were able to help you and your wife.

Chris Frentress Keenesburg, CO

Had nothing but great interactions with everyone at the company. Helpful and respectful

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you , Chris! We are always here to help our clients by providing the best customer service. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

Mar. 30th, 2021

Esther King Louisville, KY

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Made me feel like I finally have someone on my side

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Esther! We are happy to read this and are very thankful you chose us to resolve your tax matter!

Feb. 16th, 2021

karen mendez Deer Park, TX

I had a good experience with. Ideal tax solutions. It took a little longer because of the pandemic but satisfied with the out come.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Karen! We are happy you are satisfy with your resolution!

Feb. 8th, 2021

Edie New Britain, CT

I think it was great how you guys took up the time with me to explain how the system works appreciate that thank you very much

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

And we THANK YOU for taking the time to write about your experience, Edie!! We are glad you chose us!

Oct. 22nd, 2020

Joyce Chaves Henderson, MN

Thank- you for the help with our tax resolution it took a huge weight off my shoulders, giving us manageable payments to resolve this.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Thanks for trusting us to solve your tax matter, Joyce! and thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback!

Terry Beasley Memphis, TN

Ideal Tax Solutions really helped me with my tax issues. They were very professional and honest and everything was exactly as I was told.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

We truly appreciate your feedback, Terry! Thanks for your review!

Barbara Holden Seattle, WA

Your company was a one star until tiffani S took over my issues. Prior to tiffani I had three other people,that would not answer the messages I left. I called everyday for a week to one and absolutely no response. I had questions and wanted to know what was going on. This is a very stressful situation dealing with people's lives concerning the irs! Tiffani took over and helped me understand more where my case was going. She made me feel like she actually cared and that I was just not another number. She was very helpful and responded when I called regarding issues. I was charged 2500.00 to help with this issue and I got nothing and absolutely no resolution. I owe more now than when I started back in August. I asked tiffani to just set up installments as I was going further into debt with your fees and really not seeing why I did this. Tiffani S is a five star and if I had her in the beginning I think the $$ value would have been better. She is an asset to your company and I really feel when someone is going thru this situation more people like her would give someone hope and know that the money we are paying is going to benefit an individual.

Reply from Ideal Tax Solution

Hi Barbara, We would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies regarding this. One of our goals at Ideal Tax Solution is to make sure we provide superior customer service and the best resolutions to all of our clients. It is reviews such as yours that provides Ideal Tax Solution the ability to learn and make the customer experience a better one, so thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear Tiffany S., provided you with five-star-service and was able to help you. However, if you still need to clarify things with us regarding your case, please give us a call. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you. Our phone number is 1(888)224-3004. We look forward to speaking with you.