1. Ideal Tax Solution

Ideal Tax Solution is a tax relief company that specializes in representing taxpayers against state revenue agencies and the IRS. Headquartered in Orange County, California, Ideal Tax Solution works with clients in 47 states and helps thousands of customers worldwide and across the country. Clients who turn to Ideal Tax Solution can expect quality tax negotiation and mediation services from its staff of tax attorneys and enrolled agents.

Ideal Tax Solution was founded in 2010 by a group of tax attorneys with the mission of providing dedicated, comprehensive, and affordable professional representation against the IRS and state revenue agencies to taxpayers suffering from tax debt, easing the stress and anxiety that come with serious tax problems. The company also provides tax preparation services for clients who use Ideal Tax Solution for other services. Ideal Tax Solution emphasizes building individual relationships with clients, recognizing that each client’s situation and needs are unique.

Ideal Tax Solution is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA) and the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) and is accredited with the Better Business Bureau, where the company has an A rating.

Continue reading for more information, as well as verified Ideal Tax Solution reviews.

The Good

• 3-Step Process
  • Tax Services
  • Resolution Programs
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Minimum Debt Requirement
  • Customer Reviews

3-Step Process

ITS works with a three-step process to achieve tax debt resolution. The first step is the Tax Consultation. This session is free and with an experienced tax analyst. In the first phase, the consumer will work with a tax analyst to review tax liability and evaluate program liability. The second phase, the Tax Investigation, goes over tax history validation and confirms eligibilities. This phase is where the company will chart a resolution. Consumers can get their investigation results online. In Tax Resolution, the third phase, customers will receive a customized solution, and the company will present a resolution package and agreement.

Tax Services

ITS strives to provide tax services for all kinds of tax problems, and uses an experienced team of tax attorneys, licensed enrolled agents, case managers, and tax consultants to help customers. The company initiates services with a free consultation where an analyst will evaluate the tax issue, and use specialized training and proprietary computer software to provide an accurate analysis. ITS provides the following tax services:

• Tax Audit
  • Tax Lien Subordination
  • Trust Fund Penalty Defense
  • Amending Tax Return

Resolution Programs

During the consultation, the tax analyst will explain which resolution program fits best with the customer's tax issue. The analyst will elaborate more about each program during the analysis phase. ITS offers the following resolutions programs:

• Federal/State Tax Investigation
  • Federal/State Tax Preparation
  • Installment Agreement
  • Currently Non-Collectible Status
  • Penalty Abatement
  • Wage Garnishments
  • Bank Levy Holds

Customers with questions about the tax services and resolutions programs can utilize ITS's convenient live chat feature.

Money-Back Guarantee

ITS offers a satisfaction guarantee that is simple and convenient. If customers follow all the process steps and are not satisfied with their services, the company will make it a priority to solve the problem. ITS will issue a full refund if it cannot resolve the situation.

Minimum Debt Requirement

According to a company representative, Ideal Tax Solution has a minimum debt requirement of $7,500 or more to quality for debt relief services.

Customer Reviews

ITS is well represented by a number of different review platforms and on average customers have given this company between a three-star to five-star rating. Reviews mention that the ITS team was professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and effective.

The Bad

Missing Price Information

The company's website does not provide any information on pricing. Prices vary by service and situation, and ITS does not appear to operate on a flat-rate-fee basis. An estimated range in cost for each of its programs would be helpful to know upfront. The website does not provide any situational pricing examples. The website also leaves out if tax programs require a minimum debt amount and how long each and every tax service typically takes.

The Bottom Line

Ideal Tax Solutions offers a variety of tax services and resolutions. The company utilizes an experienced team of tax professionals, including tax attorneys, licensed enrolled agents, case managers, and tax consultants to serve clients in 47 states. The company works with Tax Consultation, Tax Investigation, and Tax Resolution.

Unsatisfied customers can take advantage of a money-back guarantee. The company does not provide pricing information; however, with the many tax services and programs ITS offers, it is worth exploring.

View Best Tax Relief Companies

Call our recommended rep over at Ideal Tax Solution below.

Ideal Tax Solution Frequently Asked Questions

How does Ideal Tax Solution work?

We offer a free consultation in which one of our tax experts will get the details of your situation and discuss your options. Most lawyers charge $250 per hour or more for this call.

The first thing we can do is file a “Stay of Enforcement,” which blocks the IRS from seizing our bank account or assets like a home. This protects you instantly. We look at all the angles and figure out how to save you as much money as possible.

It’s about what we know and who we know that can get you a favorable settlement. You may save tens of thousands of dollars and say goodbye to tax worries and hello to a fresh start.

Another company told me that they can cut my balance by 90%–100%. Can you do that?

You must be talking about the Offer in Compromise. The OIC is something that one must qualify for; it cannot be purchased. There are many factors in play when attempting to qualify for the OIC, and it takes a highly qualified individual, such as our Enrolled Agents and CPAs to navigate the IRS's OIC qualification process. It's a process that can take nine months to a year and a half to complete.

The IRS will take a look at your income over the last 12–24 months, your assets, age, future earning potential, family size and whether they believe they can reasonably expect to collect from a particular tax payer. These are just a few of the qualifications that need to be analyzed to see if a tax payer will qualify. Without a full tax investigation and proof of income and assets there is no possible way for anyone to tell if someone qualifies for an OIC.

If someone is quoting an OIC qualification based on a phone conversation, they're doing the tax payer a huge disservice or are knowingly lying to them. We look to qualify all of our clients for the OIC. But think about this — of all the OICs requested of the IRS last year, only 27,000 were accepted. In contrast, the IRS did accept over 15 million installment agreements instead.

Is there an interest on unpaid or underpaid taxes?

Yes, it is the cost of using someone else's money, the same as a credit card or a home loan.

Can I settle my unpaid taxes for less than I owe?

There are many ways to resolve a tax issue. There are programs that could possibly save you money, but our goal is to put you in the best position possible that you qualify for. We want to make sure that as you address this tax debt in a way that will allow you to still afford living your every day life.

What is the final cost of your service?

Ideal Tax Solution charges based on the client's specific tax problem. ITS offers many different services, which makes it difficult to quote a fee without conducting an investigation. Through the investigation, ITS will know what exactly needs to be done and what it will cost.

How do I know you are not a scam?

We understand you being cautious in today's world, which is very smart. Please do your research. We would highly encourage you to read our reviews. We only take on the cases that we can actually resolve and know that we will put in a better financial position. Our firm has been around for over a decade for a reason and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our goal here is to help you.

Can Ideal Tax Solution help people in all states?

Yes, Ideal Tax Solution is a national company and provides services in 47 states.

If I can’t pay my income taxes, should I still file my return?

It's not against the law to owe money to the IRS, but it is against the law to not file your taxes. If you have not filed for multiple years, it would be in your best interest to consult an expert to make sure that you navigate this in the best way possible.

Do unpaid taxes show up on a credit report?

Not currently.

Will the IRS levy my assets for unpaid taxes?

Yes, the IRS can levy your assets for unpaid taxes.

4.8

George Asante

September 17th, 2020 Accra, AA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with IdealTaxSolutions was wonderful. They worked hard to resolve my tax issues with IRS which is a relief. Thanks so much for great work!

Sep 22, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, George! We are glad we were able to help. Please enjoy living tax-stress free!

Brenda Hudson

September 17th, 2020 San Andreas, CA

Mandy is just awesome ,she explain how the Fresh start program works. I have consulted with other tax companies and to me these so called tax companies are only after your money and do nothing with solving your tax problems!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a very bad experience with a so called former tax agent , please please this so called former tax agent took my money and he did nothing @ all in solving my tax problems. His office is in Stockton Ca , do not trust him ( M. S Cash )

Sep 22, 2020

We sincerely appreciate your review, Brenda! We are glad you chose wisely to solve your tax issue, in deed our tax professionals are highly trained and we are happy to hear Mandy explained how the Fresh Start program works. We will be sure she sees this review. Thank you for the great feedback!

Mikerhall22

January 27th, 2021 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the attentiveness that i was given. But cost was a little high i thought but got the results I was looking for

Mhendy

January 12th, 2021 Minneapolis, MN

They’re been really helpful Brianna and her team was been really good of contacting me with my case I recommend this to a friend . I’m not going to thank you all yet until my case is over..just kidding,, thank you all. Wish you all the best keep up the good work...keep helping more people like me..

Jan 12, 2021

Thank you for your fantastic review, Mhendy! your words mean a lot to us, we will absolutely continue to do good work so we can help many more people like you! Thank you!!!

G Owens

December 22nd, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Friendly, caring, understanding are the words to best describe my experience. Best decision I made was choosing ideal tax to help with my IRS issue! I'd recommend them to everyone in need of help.

Jan 12, 2021

Wow! Thank you, G Owens, we are truly happy you chose us, also thanks for recommending us!

[email protected]

December 22nd, 2020 Myrtle Beach, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like that communicated often making sure that you know step by step where and your case is going

Jan 12, 2021

Thank you @xprincesa, we truly appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for choosing us as your tax resolution firm.

Tom Bobak

November 24th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Melinda V, helped me with most of my needs with friendly and efficient service!

Nov 30, 2020

Thank you for the amazing feedback, Tom!! We'll make sure Melinda reads this!

Stephanie Lee

November 24th, 2020 Goshen, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

friendly, professional staffing wanting to help me out of my tax issues

Nov 30, 2020

Yes we are!! Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion, Stephanie! We are happy you chose to work with us!!

J M

November 24th, 2020 Omaha, NE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ideal tax solutions gave peace of mind with a friendly, positive and assuring attitude. I would definitely recommend Ideal to anyone who need resolution with the IRS.

Nov 30, 2020

We are very happy you chose to work with us, JM! Thank you so much for the recommendation!

Pamela Cheek

November 24th, 2020 Semora, NC

My consultant showed sincere concern and encouragement with such a positive professional demeanor. She answered all my questions with patience. I'm wish I'd done this a long time ago.

Nov 30, 2020

Awesome!! We truly appreciate that, Pamela! Thank you so much for the feedback! We are always here for you!

Patrick Steele

November 14th, 2020 Santa Clara, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My case has been handled professionally and promptly. Communication has been easy and my questions are always responded to in a timely fashion .

Nov 19, 2020

Awesome!! Thank you for your feedback, Patrick! We truly appreciate this!!

Manilyn Manuel

November 13th, 2020 Burbank, CA

Im happy with tax solution Very easy to work with and very responsive to any questions i have They walked thru with me with the whole process and i am very happy with the service

Nov 19, 2020

And we are happy that you are happy, Manilyn! Thank you for choosing us to fix your tax issue.

Bill Lacrosse

November 12th, 2020 Kellogg, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the fact that we can complete this process remotely.

Nov 12, 2020

Absolutely! Thank you for your feedback, Bill!

Carmen Echandi

November 10th, 2020 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Alex my rep was very thorough amd took thw time to explain every step. The waiting time was shorter then expected and although i am just beginning the process I am sure to be satisfied with the outcome. I am so happy to have reached out when i did my situation was stressing me.

Nov 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Carmen! We are glad you chose us and will make sure Alex reads this review.

Tracey Pitre

November 5th, 2020 Hazelwood, MO

So far it’s been great I have only really worked with Jordan and he was AMAZING.

Nov 12, 2020

Thank you, Tracey!! We'll be sure to pass along this review to Jordan! Thanks for choosing us!

Hank0010

November 5th, 2020 Broken Arrow, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has been great everyone has been very professional and helpful.

Nov 12, 2020

Thank you, Hank! We are very happy to hear this!!

Eileen Acosta

November 4th, 2020 Tustin, CA

staff is very helpful, informed and friendly.

Nov 05, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Eileen! We are glad you chose us to help you!

Charles Sutton

November 3rd, 2020 Vienna, VA

My first and only experience with Ideal Tax Solution has been great, My contact from the beginning was Briana A and she was amazing, her personality and PR was great.

Nov 05, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Charles! We'll be sure to let Briana know about this review.

Zachary Denu

October 30th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone that was part of my case was excellent! I got calls and emails that kept me up to date about the progress of the case. Anytime I had a question I got a answer right away or a call back in 24 hours or less. Would recommend Ideal Tax to anyone that is looking for Tax debt solutions

Nov 05, 2020

Thank you for recommending us, Zachary! We are gad you chose us to help you!

Dee Bruce

October 30th, 2020 Dallas, TX

Ideal Tax Solutions is a great company. Very responsive, polite and knowledgeable service.

Nov 05, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Dee! We are glad to hear this. It's been great working with you!

Casinaldo Rafael

October 27th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ideal Tax Solution are a professional company I am not afraid to tel any one they answer my needs

Oct 27, 2020

Fantastic to hear, Casinaldo! We are happy we were able to help!

Alan S Devereaux

October 22nd, 2020 Saint George, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were thorough and consistent in getting the information and tax forms needed from me and to the IRS. The representative was honest and easy to keep in touch with whenever I had a question. It was a rather long and tedious process, but they kept in touch continually, and knew the best way to solve difficulties when they arose.

Oct 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Alan! We are glad you chose us to fix your tax problem. Please enjoy your resolution!

Edie

October 20th, 2020 New Britain, CT

I think it was great how you guys took up the time with me to explain how the system works appreciate that thank you very much

Oct 22, 2020

And we THANK YOU for taking the time to write about your experience, Edie!! We are glad you chose us!

Rhonda Anderson

October 17th, 2020 Scottsdale, AZ

I really felt comfortable with how Chris conducted business with me, I have recommended a friend based on how Chris treated me. I want to thank you Chirs for not giving up on me. You are greatly appreciated. 😉

Oct 22, 2020

We truly appreciate your feedback, Rhonda! Thanks so much for recommending us. We will make sure Chris sees this review!! Thank you!!

Carmen Tolbert

October 14th, 2020 Cleveland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Working with Neil has been a great experience from beginning to end. There’s no pressure and he is extremely knowledgeable and genuinely friendly! I’m not easily wowed but WOW!!!

Oct 15, 2020

AMAZING!! Thank you, Carmen! We'll make sure Neil reads this review!

Carlos C

October 9th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience, they kept me at ease. Ideal Tax Solution programs do work and they do their job confidently.

Oct 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Carlos! Glad you chose us to fix your tax issue!

Joyce Chaves

October 8th, 2020 Henderson, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank- you for the help with our tax resolution it took a huge weight off my shoulders, giving us manageable payments to resolve this.

Oct 15, 2020

Thanks for trusting us to solve your tax matter, Joyce! and thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback!

John Tate

October 7th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience has been great. I can tell they actually want to help which wasnt the vibe I got elsewhere.

Oct 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, John! We are honored to hear that!

Terry Beasley

October 7th, 2020 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ideal Tax Solutions really helped me with my tax issues. They were very professional and honest and everything was exactly as I was told.

Oct 15, 2020

We truly appreciate your feedback, Terry! Thanks for your review!

Curtis Revell

October 7th, 2020 Warrensburg, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company maintained a professional approach throughout. Sometimes took a long time to get back to me when I called.

Oct 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Curtis!! We absolutely try our best everyday!

kirsten cobsieno

October 5th, 2020 Sherman, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone that dealt with my case was extremely helpful and friendly. I was able to get all my questions answered in a timely and professional manner. Thanks everyone.

Oct 06, 2020

Thank you, Kristen! We are very happy to read this! Please have an amazing day!

Marco J

September 30th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company, very helpful, they explained everything so well. Many thanks to my tax analyst!

Oct 01, 2020

Thanks for allowing us to help you, Marco! We are happy to read you are satisfied with our company and services.

veronica vinas

September 29th, 2020

very helpful and also they are honest to you

Oct 01, 2020

Thanks, Veronica!! Being helpful and honest are top priorities here at Ideal Tax Solution!

3104304995 Vanwert

September 23rd, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Helpful people made every thing clear and helped me understand the prossess

Oct 01, 2020

Thank You, Mr. Vanwert! We are glad you chose us!

MK

September 15th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were upfront with what needed to be done, they followed up, they let me know what the outcome was and what needed to be done. I feel like that was very well put together and very easy to understand on a consumer level.

Sep 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback, MK! We are glad you gave us a call!

Tina R

September 15th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Agent is very good, he is very sympathetic. He follows up with everything. He’s very pleasant and friendly.

Sep 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience , Tina! We are happy to hear you like our agents who are highly trained to give our clients the best resolutions.

Patrick M

September 9th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far it’s been excellent, they’ve gone out their way to help me with my back taxes. So far it looks like they are taking care of everything. They are excellent, one of the best things I did is call them. Diana has been excellent, she’s gone out of her way to help. I highly recommend them!

Sep 22, 2020

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Patrick! We promise service will continue to be excellent! We are glad you gave us a call!

Joseph Jones

August 26th, 2020 Little Rock, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would not recommend using this company. I paid over three thousand dollars and I can’t get anyone to respond to my emails, phone calls or provide me updates on my case. If you are thinking of going with this company to get your tax issues resolved, find another company. It’s been five months and not a set closer to setting my case.

Aug 28, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback and for taking our call, Joseph. We appreciate your time and are looking forward to making this experience better for you. Thanks again.

Richard S

August 19th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was scared about the money I had to pay, but they got me what I wanted.

Aug 28, 2020

Thank you for your honest review, Richard. We are to hear you got the results you wanted.

Mario

August 13th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall great company. Easy to work, I am glad I found them!

Aug 28, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback, Mario! We've enjoyed working with you!

Greg S.

August 6th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very thorough, extremely nice, i am very happy with the services.

Aug 28, 2020

Thanks for reviewing us, Greg! We are so happy to hear that!

Kathleen W

July 29th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I feel like you guys have given me the confidence to be able to breath a little bit with the stress of the IRS. I feel confident you guys will continue providing me with the best service like you have so far.

Aug 04, 2020

Thank you, Kathleen. We are glad we were able to take away some of that stress. We are always here to help.

Carrie B.

July 29th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Aug 04, 2020

Actual Review: You guys were great, very professional, I had three case managers and every single one of them was great. Response: We appreciate this, Carrie. Being professional and taking care of our clients is priority here at Ideal Tax Solution. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Sam Rob

July 25th, 2020 Orange, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far it has been a great experience, the customer service is great and I've gotten all the answers I need.

Jul 28, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, Sam! We absolutely love working with our clients!

Sharon Johnson

July 22nd, 2020 Weehawken, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I worked with a lady name Tiffany, she was very polite, great customer service, she was excellent. Overall Ideal Tax was good.

Jul 27, 2020

Thanks, Miss Johnson! It is our goal to take care of our clients, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed the benefits of that. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

James Wallington

July 17th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with this company was otherworldly. I have to say my case supervisor, Melinda, was really the person that connected the dots for my case. The initial person was OK, though. I felt like I did a gamble signing up with this company, but after they knocked off all my penalties I knew this guys were legit. definitely recommend!

Jul 27, 2020

Thanks, Mr Wallington! We'll make sure we pass this review toMelinda. We absolutely enjoyed working with you.

Carlos C.

July 15th, 2020 Auckland, AUK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Since the beginning we started the case everything was smooth, very professional and I am very happy with my results.

Jul 27, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, Carlos! We are glad you are happy with your results, Thank you!

Marie-Jehanne Lataillade

July 15th, 2020 Honolulu, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From start to finish each step of the way the people that helped me resolve my tax problem was informative and professional. When there was confusion on my part, they guided me to a good understanding of the process. I appreciate their assistance and guidance.

Jul 15, 2020

Thank you, Marie! We are glad you chose us and are happy to hear your tax problem was solved with good guidance during the process.

Erika Sanchez

July 15th, 2020 Riverside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company, everyone is so helpful and they pay attention to details. Thank you Ideal Tax.

Jul 15, 2020

Thanks, Erika! That's part of what we do to ensure every client's outcome is the best.

Dave Gonzalez

July 14th, 2020 Vallejo, CA

They were very helpful and honest about how to help me get through the process of paying off my tax debt

Jul 15, 2020

Thank you, Dave! We are glad we were able to help you. Thanks for letting us represent you.