Fortress Tax Relief started in 2003 and is based in Bend, Oregon. The company provides a wide range of tax relief services and solutions. Fortress Tax Relief utilizes a team of licensed tax attorneys.

Fortress Tax Relief claims to be the only sizable tax resolution company where every case is handled personally by a licensed attorney who practices back tax resolution exclusively.

The company's attorneys go through rigorous one-on-one training of 500 hours or more with one of the leading tax resolution attorneys in the industry prior to handling cases.

Additionally, Fortress Tax Relief's attorneys have over 60 years of tax resolution experience at Fortress.

While Fortress Tax Relief is a member of the National Association of Tax Resolution Companies, it does not appear to be a member of top professional associations in the industry, including the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS), the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), or the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA).

However, clients can be confident that each of Fortress’ team members is a licensed attorney and brings a high-level of tax law expertise to their cases.

The Good

• Tax Relief Services
  • Trained Attorneys
  • The Process
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Tax Relief Services

Clients can enjoy a free, no-obligation consultation that allows Fortress to grasp the client's unique tax situation. Fortress Tax Relief works with experienced tax attorneys that can help clients with a variety of tax problems.

The attorneys specialize in tax issues like wage garnishments, levies, seizures, business and personal assets, etc. They can also help protect bank accounts, and accounts receivable.

The company offers multiple tax resolution services, like installment agreements, offers in compromise, penalty abatements, innocent spouse relief, and more.

An installment agreement is a payment plan set up with the IRS or state tax department that allows taxpayers to meet their full tax liability over time with affordable payments.

An offer in compromise is a debt settlement agreement with the IRS. It allows taxpayers to pay the IRS less than their current tax debt if the offer is accepted.

Penalty abatement is trickier to have approved. It removes penalties for unpaid taxes. These penalties include wage garnishments, levies, and liens.

Trained Attorneys

All Fortress Tax Relief's attorneys are highly experienced in the tax industry and come from top-tier law schools. Additionally, the attorneys each go through a rigorous one-on-one training period of 500 hours with a top tax resolution attorney in the industry.

The Process

Potential clients can first take advantage of a free, no-obligation consultation. If they decide to contract with Fortress Tax Relief, they will fill out some easy intake paperwork, and then be assigned to a tax attorney.

The company guarantees that the case will personally be handled from start to finish by an experienced tax attorney. The ability to work directly with a tax attorney is one of the most valuable features of Fortress Tax Relief.

Money-Back Guarantee

If one goes through with the initial attorney consultation and does not feel comfortable, they can back out of all services within 24 hours to receive a full refund.

The Bad

• Missing Some Professional Memberships
  • No CPAs or Enrolled Agents

Missing Some Professional Memberships

Even though Fortress Tax Relief does not appear to be a member of top professional associations in the industry, including the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS), the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), or the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA).

Fortress Tax Relief does not employ enrolled agents, so the lack of NAEA membership should not be concerning.

Additionally, all attorneys must pass their state’s bar exam before they can practice law. The ability to pass the bar exam demonstrates a lawyer’s legal knowledge.

Fortress Tax Relief is dedicated to having effective lawyers on staff, so it also provides additional training to lawyers on its team. The opportunity to work with a licensed attorney with tax law expertise and get legal advice is an advantage of choosing Fortress' relief services.

No CPAs or Enrolled Agents

Fortress Tax Relief exclusively works with a team of six tax attorneys. The company sees this as a good thing since everyone on the team is extremely qualified and trained. It argues that attorneys usually possess negotiation skills that are superior to accountants.

However, some may be disappointed that there are no CPAs or enrolled agents on staff to help round out the team, especially if they are interested in a broad range of tax services including tax preparation.

The Bottom Line

Fortress Tax Relief offers a variety of resolution services, and the company utilizes a team of highly trained attorneys. An attorney is assigned to personally handle each client's case from start to finish.

While Fortress Tax Relief does not have all of the professional memberships in the industry, its lawyers are highly trained and qualified. Additionally, the money-back guarantee is only valid for a very short period of time; however, Fortress' pros outweigh the cons. The company is worth exploring, alongside other companies, for tax relief services.

Call our recommended rep over at Fortress Tax Relief below.

4.9

Denise J

April 27th, 2020 McHenry, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After speaking with many companies I decided on Fortress to handle my business tax problem. This decision proved to be the best for me. Throughout the process of reducing some taxes and settling on a payment plan for others, I was always contacted within a day of any questions or concerns I had. There were 2 people personally handling my account David and Heather, they were always in touch. I literally had an IRS agent knock on my door. I told him I had hired Fortress, thankfully I had done this only 2 days before, he left papers with me and asked that they contact him. After that I never spoke with the IRS again, every issue was handled through Fortress. I recommend this company to anyone looking for tax help, I didn't know what to do, where to go or what would happen until I found them and they put my mind at ease and handle it all.

May 15, 2020

Thank you for your business and your review! We're blessed to have great employees like David and Heather who know what they're doing, get outstanding results, and deliver 5-star customer service. We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience working with them :)

Stuart B

January 31st, 2020 Burlingame, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After several years of falling further and further behind in my Payroll taxes, I was dreading the imminent call from the IRS. I did receive countless calls from tax attorneys and others promising miracles. One of the multitudes was Fortress Financial. But they seemed different. Tax attorney David F. listened to my story. And without the seemingly impossible guarantees being shoved in my ear, David did make me a promise. A conservative and professional approach that would move toward an incredible resolution. Through a few delays of my own fault, and many from the IRS, David's patience kept me and my tax woes on track. As of the moment, our proposal is in the hands of the IRS. In the meantime, thanks to Fortress Financial, I don't have to worry about levys. And since I my offer is being reviewed by the IRS, I do not need to make monthly installment payment for back taxes. Those savings amount to more than Fortresses fees. I appreciate that David and Heather either answer my calls, or at the least, return them promptly. I have great trust in Fortress Financial and highly recommend them.

Feb 04, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience working with our staff! The straight talk, quality work, and exceptional customer service you described is what we aim for with each and every one of our valued clients, and we're glad to hear that we hit those marks with you!

Dirk Davidson

June 29th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a need to resolve a long-standing matter with the Internal Revenue Service. We had attempted to do using other advisors with no success. One previous "national" advisor was convicted of consumer fraud, and the other "national advisor" refused to "box" their fees and when it came time to really get the work done with the IRS, their fees where shocking and unacceptable. Fortress Tax Relief, in contrast, quoted their reasonable fees up front, were reasonable as to payment terms, were clear in their advice, timely in their negotiations with the IRS, completely reachable the entire time, and ultimately successful, achieving very nearly our personal "best case scenario." We found our Fortress Lawyer, David P, to be exceptional. We believe having an accomplished tax attorney doing all the talking for us with the IRS made the difference.

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you so much, Dirk! We aim to deliver honest, superior quality service at reasonable rates to each and every one of our valued clients, and we're glad to hear we hit those marks with you. We're fortunate to have highly skilled, experienced, and ethical attorneys like David P. on our staff, and as you've learned from the school of hard knocks, having an exceptional tax relief attorney in your corner makes all the difference. We appreciate your business!

Antoinette

June 18th, 2020 Novi, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was a bit skeptical in the initial beginning due to the fact that the company was out of State. But I will say I’m beyond words and beyond satisfied. They were very professional, detailed and treated me like family. It’s was like the company was right here. Special shout to Art who spent countless hours working on our case. He would spend late hours on the phone with our company he was compassionate and patient and got the job done for our company. I highly highly recommend this company. Thank you so much Art! I will never ever forget what you done for our company. You stopped our doors from being closed and saved many jobs because of it.

Jun 23, 2020

Thank you so much, Antoinette! Our staff truly enjoyed working with you!

Clint Lopez

June 12th, 2020 Lexington, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I owed the IRS a sum that was terrifying. Like I had bought a car. A friend suggested I look into tax attorneys. I researched and Fortress Financial cam up at or near the top. They are BBB accredited and I read numerous great reviews about them. I made the call and the rest is history. Their team including Laura C and Artour S explained and guided me through this process. They were very easy to work with and very knowledgeable. Because of their help we settled with me owing a fraction of what I would have had to pay. I would recommend the team at Fortress Financial in a heartbeat. They are Amazing!

Jun 15, 2020

Thank you Clint!

Frank Payne

June 10th, 2020 Alpharetta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have you been faced with millions of dollars in federal and state tax debt, losing your business and going through a major unexpected divorce? My name is Frank Payne, CEO of PQC International, Inc., for over 15 years, and that was my situation. I researched three companies (including Fortress) before making my final decision. I was looking for a reputable company with a good track record to ensure my IRS and state tax problem would be handled efficiently and effectively. Peter did an excellent job settling my matter with the IRS and the state tax agency. He worked diligently and hard to get a result that worked for me to resolve my issue for the long term. Because of Karlin (Peter's Assistant), communication was amazing, and concerns were addressed right away with outstanding results. They both did an outstanding job. I am extremely satisfied with the solution with federal and state tax agencies. Peter followed the case through to the end, and Karlin called and checked in on me every step of the way. Fortress is an outstanding tax resolution firm. They did their job, and my experience with them was off the charts. I will highly recommend Fortress to my family, friends, and others who need tax relief. Peter has become like a family member, and I truly appreciate him.

Jun 10, 2020

Our staff truly enjoyed working with you, Frank. Jumping for joy happy clients and spectacular results put huge smiles on our faces and make us eager to get out of bed every morning. Thank you for your business!

Ashley Sweet

May 29th, 2020 Wells River, VT

This was a easy process to relieve substantial stress. Communication was amazing, concerns were addressed right away with outstanding results. Even during the COVID 19, they were there to help and assist anyway they could. They kept me updated about my status and resolved the issues in a timely manner.

Jun 01, 2020

Thank you so much! We're glad to hear that we were able to make the process easy, reduce your stress, and get an outstanding result on your behalf!

Executive Expert

May 28th, 2020 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The person handling our case was very polite and took care of the issue wonderfully.

Jun 01, 2020

Thank you for your business and your review!

Tim McMahon

May 13th, 2020 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They got you, what does that mean? It the same thing as your house being on fire and a fireman come through the door and gets you and your family out of your burning house. It the same thing sitting in a emergency ward feeling totally helpless because of the condition of a loved one and the doctor comes out and tells you it very serious but everything is going to be OK in the end. When your feeling like the there is no hope and do not know which way to turn or who to trust and the IRS is coming, listen to me, David F and Fortress Tax Relief got you! I know, lets just say what I thought was my house gone turned into a refund.

May 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your business and your review! We're so glad we were able to put your "fire" out and move on to a better part of life.

Bill Kelley

May 11th, 2020 Punta Gorda, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I HIGHLY recommend Fortress Tax Relief to help you with your tax resolution needs. I have tried other tax resolution companies in the past only to discover their aggressive marketing campaigns were often misleading and ultimately unrealistic. Fortress on the other hand assigned a dedicated tax attorney to review my case and make REALISTIC recommendations on the best way to settle my tax obligations. Once we agreed on a suitable approach, the tax attorney worked directly with the IRS and negotiated a settlement that was fair, reasonable and affordable. I highly recommend Fortress…they did an amazing job for us!

May 15, 2020

Thank you Bill! We pride ourselves on our integrity, and that means providing solutions that are realistic. Anyone shopping for tax relief services who likes the allure of false promises should call some of our less reputable competitors ;)

Brad and Terri

May 7th, 2020 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I used another tax consultant. We ended up spending a lot of money with them and got no results. Fortress Tax Relief were amazing! They were very professional and followed up with all correspondences with the IRS. We ended up getting an Offer in Compromise for pennies on the dollar!

May 15, 2020

Thank you so much! Our staff really enjoyed working with you, and we couldn't be happier with the settlement we reached on your behalf!

Kendra McCann

May 4th, 2020 San Bernardino, CA

I have been working with Sayward B for over a year and she has been extremely helpful. I was new to the responsibilities of business taxes and she, with great patience, walked me through each and every step of filing etc. She is the best resource I have when trying to navigate current and past tax issues and her knowledge is rock solid.

May 15, 2020

Thank you Kendra! We're proud of our top-notch service staff and fortunate to have outstanding employees like Sayward. You hit the nail on the head when you called her "rock solid."

Ryan Weger

March 30th, 2020 Edmond, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

David, and Sayward at Fortress Tax relief have been great help to me with the IRS situation I found myself in. I would greatly recommend them to anyone who has tax issues.

Mar 31, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Fortress is fortunate to have a staff full of fantastic employees like David and Sayward. Hearing that you are happy with our services makes us happy!

Adrian Michael Steik

February 11th, 2020 Spokane, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great Value in attorneys dedicated to helping with tax debt issues. The IRS is a major pain and you cannot do it by yourself. We tried and they lied repeatedly during the process. Placing an attorney between us and the IRS was a great move.

Feb 12, 2020

Thank you for your business and your review! We do aim to deliver excellent value by employing very good attorneys, while offering rates similar to other firms that employ enrolled agents. We're delighted to hear how happy you are with our services!

Jorge Pimiento

January 30th, 2020 Orlando, FL

Fortress Financial guide me through this stressful issue with the IRS, with confidence, excellence and with the assurance that at the end I will achieve a result expected and that would benefit me and my company greatly. Very grateful with Mr. S and Mr. B.

Jan 30, 2020

We're grateful to have had you as a client and appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience working with our staff!

Chavalit Phonpituck

January 29th, 2020 Bend, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My friend recommended Fortress Financial and I called and spoke with Joe. He explained, very professionally about the tax problem I had. They did not promise me what I could get resolved, but they would do the best they could and I would be happy with the solution. After I spoke with my attorney, Peter B, he took care of me right away and was very knowledgeable about tax solutions. His assistant, Karlin H, was available for all my questions and I am very happy with the results. They both did very, very well. I am very satisfied with the solution. Peter followed the case through to the end and Karlin called and checked in on me every step of the way. I have liens against me and they plan to follow up with that. In the future, if I ever need help, I will use them again and am happy to recommend them to all my friends.

Jan 29, 2020

We're so glad that we were able to help you! You make a great point about the importance of not being promised some grandiose result. The government approves the result, so anyone making bold and specific promises isn't being sincere. Anyone seeking tax relief assistance would be well advised to seek out the best people, not the best sounding promises. Thank you for your business and your review!

ROBERT M DOOLEY

January 23rd, 2020 Birmingham, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Professional, methodical and the most capable of achieving the results you need when your up against no hope situations with the IRS.

Jan 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and your business! Though it may feel, at times, like there is no hope with the IRS, there always is. We love restoring hope for our fixing their tax problems once and for all!

Alex Riojas

January 14th, 2020 Laredo, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company is very professional and always keeps you informed about what is happening with the case with IRS. Furthermore, the Lawyer will look at every alternative in regards to the case, and provide the best solution possible. I strongly recommend Fortress Financial Services.

Jan 14, 2020

Thank you for the kind words Alex! It is our pleasure to work with you!

Bob T

December 22nd, 2019 Naples, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We received superior and outstanding service from the team at Fortress. They guided us through the process with care and expertise and obtained great results. We give them the highest recommendation.

Dec 26, 2019

Thank you for the kind words Bob. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Donald Sullivan

November 21st, 2019 Lynden, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Fortress Financial Services team could not have made this any easier for me. They were consistently on top of communication between the IRS and me and made me feel like I was being taken care of every step of the way.

Nov 22, 2019

Thank you Donald! Having tax problems is no one's idea of fun, and we do our best to make the process as simple and painless as possible.

Carrie Brillis

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Art helped me with my financial issues with the Dept of Revenue. He explains things clearly and speaks in a manner I can understand in relation to legal terms. He cares about his customers and goes above and beyond to help get things done in a timely manner. I cannot say enough good things about him and fortress. Highly recommend them!

Dec 04, 2019

Thank you Carrie! It was a pleasure to be of service. Thank you for the kind words, and we wish the best for you, Happy Thanks Giving!

George W. Akin

November 15th, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In light of our aggravating IRS situation, Seyward helped us coordinate information by providing easy-to-follow directions in a genial, reassuring manner- that was just what was needed as we navigated unknown waters with that invidious, intimidating agency. Regarding her boss- David P's no-nonsense approach and diligent efforts to find an accountable principal at the IRS with whom to negotiate produced almost instantaneous results, and we were able to overcome the initial hardships imposed by the IRS without further financial fallout. These are the folks to call for no-hassles outcomes in your favor.

Nov 22, 2019

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share about your experience working with our team!

Dee C

October 26th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fortress Financial was super helpful in dealing with my tax issue. They are fairly easy to communicate with, and are adept at keeping the consumer calm.

Nov 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Dee. We're so glad we were able to help!

Deb Harris

October 4th, 2019 Wilson, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was an easy experience because of their expertise .

Dec 04, 2019

Thank you Deb, it was a pleasure to be of service to you.

Diana

October 2nd, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fortress came to our assistance when all other options failed when negotiating with the Internal Revenue Service. The IRS agent was difficult to work with. When we contacted Fortress that took care of the problem immediately. They were able to negotiate a payment plan that fit into our budget. Artour, the tax attorney and Nick his assistant were completely hands on and persistent until the matter was resolved. I would recommend them to anyone who has a tax related issue. They take the stress out of your life and work directly with the IRS or state tax agency. Thank you Fortress. Diana

Oct 03, 2019

The experience you described is exactly what we strive for with each and every one of our valued clients. Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to provide feedback!

Susan J

September 5th, 2019 Newfield, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Through a series of miscommunications we ended up with a pretty substantial tax penalty and lien. We tried to resolve it ourselves and with our corporate attorney and accountant but did not get anywhere with the IRS. Jeremy was able to get the the penalty reduced to almost nothing with one letter. They had the expertise and contacts to resolve the problem quickly and easily.

Sep 06, 2019

Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to share about your experience working with our staff! Many people don't understand that tax resolution is a very small niche within a very large tax industry. Few accountants and tax attorneys have much experience in resolving back tax debts, and your experience underscores how important it can be to have not just a tax pro, but an actual tax resolution pro on your side when it comes to resolving a tax liability. We're delighted that things turned out so well with your case!

Tina C

August 20th, 2019 Uniontown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If you're having a tax issue and not sure which solid company to turn to, you can feel confident that Fortress is the choice for you! They walk you through the entire process, do NOT over charge you(given the situation you're already in), and actually HANDLES improving your situation!

Nov 19, 2019

Thank you so much Tina! Our staff really enjoyed working with you, and knowing you were happy with our services makes us happy!

IH

July 31st, 2019 Crystal Lake, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jeremy and Janet have been very helpful throughout the entire process. They have been excellent at explaining everything so we can easily understand. It is a lengthy process, but that's to be expected with the IRS. We have manageable payment plans in place for our IL taxes and are hoping for the same result with our outstanding IRS taxes.

Aug 01, 2019

Thank you so much for your business and for sharing about your experience working with our staff! The amount of time it takes to resolve a tax liability varies widely depending upon the circumstances and the resolution strategy. Although rare, we've had cases that have been resolved the day we accepted the case. We do strive to move all cases along at a brisk pace. Your in great hands with Jeremy and Janet, and we would expect that they will secure great terms for you with the IRS just as soon as they can. Thank you again for being one of our valued clients!

Donald N.Williams

July 22nd, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fortress provided me with excellent service and guidance with the IRS tax liabilities that has been resolved since June 2018. I would recommend to anyone that Fortress Financial Services would be there you just like they was there me. Excellent..!!!!!!!

Nov 22, 2019

Thank you Donald! Our staff truly enjoyed working with you and we're so happy that we could help!

Mark Cookson

July 15th, 2019 Paris, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fortress Financial has been a wonderful company to deal with. They were friendly helpful and professional. They collected my information and had results within just a couple days. What a relief and a pleasure to work with. I recommend there services to everyone.

Jul 16, 2019

Thank you so much, Mark! We're delighted that you had such a great experience working with our staff and strive to provide the same to all of our valued clients!

Dan O

June 27th, 2019 Hollister, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I interviewed several tax resolution services. Fortress provided references. My experience with Fortress and their attorney, David F, matched up with the references. David guided me through what was a very scary situation with the IRS. And what was finally negotiated was fair. This is a company that can be trusted.

Jun 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your business and your review!

Sherrie

June 10th, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A "Michelle" from Fortress Financial called the company I work for several days ago. I knew it was a solicitation and asked directly if it was a solicitation. Michelle lied to me and said that it wasn't a solicitation. I asked if it was regarding tax matters and she replied in the affirmative. I then informed her that I was aware that her call, in fact, was to solicit business and asked her to put us on their "Do Not Call" List as I've been told to do by these tax resolution companies. The reason for this negative review is because these companies, Fortress Financial included, are very aggressive with their tactics and flat out LIE and say they aren't soliciting business when they actually are. This needs to be stopped. I did record the conversation and can provide the recording if needed. Today, 6/07/19, I received another call from Fortress Financial even though I told them to put them on their Do Not Call list. I have a picture of the phone display showing they called today and recorded the conversation even though the person on the other line said nothing and just hung up on me.

Jun 10, 2019

Please accept our apologies for the repeat unwanted phone calls. Our policy is to respect the wishes of people who don't want to be called. Please respond with a phone number and we will gladly add it as a blocked number in our system (making it impossible to make outbound calls). You can also call in and request a manager who can block your number from outbound calls.

Layne Beller

May 24th, 2019 Fayetteville, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Small business can be very risky, and the consequences to that risk can be great whether good or bad. Sometimes things don't go as you hoped, and despite well intentions, tax burdens can begin to build up and spiral out of control. It can happen to anyone. It happened to me. I owed the IRS over $300k in back taxes, and penalties before meeting David and Sayward at Fortress Financial. With David's expertise and Sayward's hard work, we were able to settle with the IRS for only $5k!!! I don't know how they do it, but I recommend Fortress Financial for any tax issue big or small.

May 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your business and your review! We love saving our clients money and negotiating tiny settlements. We are really happy that we were able negotiate such a spectacular settlement for you!

Kev

May 23rd, 2019 Dana Point, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Fortress Financial was very positive and their results were beyond my exceptions. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone requiring negotiations with the IRS.

Dec 04, 2019

Thank you Kevin, We appreciate your kind words and your business.

Jannet Schraer

April 26th, 2019 Vacaville, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My tax challenges were complex and time-consuming. Sayward B and David P hung in there through all the gruesome details of unraveling my 5+ year tax issues. They were patient and compassionate. They kept me focused and encourages and now I am not afraid of the IRA any more. It's a liberating feeling and I am deeply grateful for their expertise and kindness. Jannet

Apr 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and your business! Our staff really enjoyed working with you!

Jana B

April 24th, 2019 Warren, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone at Fortress Financial was amazing! They asked in-depth questions to determine my exact needs, dealt with the IRS on my behalf and were able to generate an AMAZING offer-in-compromise that has literally changed my life! They were always extremely prompt when answering any questions and have even checked up on me a few times after the fact. I cannot recommend them enough!

May 29, 2019

Thank you Jana! Our staff enjoyed working with you and we're delighted that we were able to play a role in changing your life for the better!

Hy S.

April 16th, 2019 Hialeah, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was hesitant to work with Fortress because I'd previously worked with a company that wasted a lot of my time and money. That was far from the case with Fortress. Fortress Financial helped me resolve tax matters that haunted me from years past so I can move on with my life. The communication was effective, thorough, and always courteous. The staff (even the assistants, which is often rare) are competent and knowledgable. They were able to maintain communication with the IRS and keep me abreast during the process. I received a favorable tax settlement with the IRS, and I know it was the folks at Fortress played an integral role in making it happen. I greatly appreciate having them work my file and I wish them all the best.

Apr 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your business and for your review! Our staff really enjoyed working with you and we are delighted with the outcome!

Tracy Kraemer

April 12th, 2019 Trenton, NJ

I was very hesitant to call any lawyer about my tax issues.Just hearing about rip off Lawyers scared me .Boy am I glade I called them.Speaking to David P and his assistant Sayward B,change my mind.I highly recommend Fortress Financial.Words of advice ......Don’t wait as long as I did to ask for help....I can’t thank both of them enough.Im still doing the happy dance 🌻❤️🌻

Apr 19, 2019

When our clients are happy, we're happy! Thank you so much Tracy!