Best Company Guarantee FinishLine Tax Solutions Logo

FinishLine Tax Solutions

7.2

LAST UPDATED: November 7th, 2022

FinishLine Tax Solutions is a tax service provider with a wide variety of services ranging from tax relief to tax preparation. The company has CPAs, enrolled agents, IRS tax attorneys, and other tax professionals to tackle tax debt for the average consumer.

In 2022, FinishLine Tax Solutions made the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing private companies. The same year, it was also recognized as 1 of the 100 fastest growing financial companies in the US.

FinishLine also offers a one-on-one consultation call to help set up service with its knowledgeable staff. There is no fee for this initial call. The company offers a written guarantee of service.

Recent FinishLine Tax Solutions reviews are positive, with clients praising the company's professionalism and helpful staff. You can read our review of the company below, or scroll down for more FinishLine reviews from verified customers.

The Good

• Guaranteed Service and Low Minimum Debt Requirement
  • Wide Variety of Tax Services
  • Tax Preparation Services Available
  • Available Nationwide

Guaranteed Service and Low Minimum Debt Requirement

FinishLine Tax Solutions offers a unique guarantee to its customers that is extremely rare to see. The company provides in writing a guarantee not to stop working on a client’s case until “full tax resolution is reached.” This guarantee is invaluable that a company will not stop until the client is satisfied.

Along with the unique guarantee policy, the company states it will provide service to anyone in with at least $1,000 in tax debt. Most tax relief companies have much higher requirements.

Plus, if you have other tax needs, such as help preparing your tax returns, you can still use FinishLine's services even if you don't have $1,000 in tax debt.

Wide Variety of Tax Services

FinishLine Tax Solutions specializes in tax relief and offers a competitive level of service for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company’s range of services includes the IRS hardship program, Wage Garnishment Release, Bank Levy Release, IRS Fresh Start Program, and many more.

With FinishLine having former IRS agents in their employ, the company can be ahead of the curve on current information. This can come in handy when needing to discuss services like IRS Installment Agreements.

Although FinishLine doesn’t focus primarily on tax relief, its diversified menu of services can make it a one-stop shop for all things tax related.

FinishLine Tax Solutions Reviews

FinishLine Tax Solutions reviews are mostly positive, with a majority of past clients leaving a 5-star rating. Top positive reviews mention that the company is great and easy to work with, that the staff is professional and helpful, and that the company is trustworthy and gets the job done.

Here is a featured FinishLine review:

Review Icon

Featured review: Charles from Illinois

"They don't make promises or sugarcoat anything, they get right on top of your case, tell you what you have to do, and they make you feel like you're family. I normally don't use companies I find online but I'm sure glad I used Finish Line Tax Solutions."

Tax Preparation Services Available

FinishLine Tax Solutions offers tax prep services at the federal and state level for both individuals and business owners. We like to see tax relief companies that also offer tax prep because the two are so closely connected, so clients can receive both services without having to find a different company.

Available Nationwide

FinishLine Tax Solutions offers its services to all 50 states. Being available in all states is a unique feature of FinishLine because not all tax resolution companies offer their services to every state.

Along with being available in all states, FinishLine also has a physical office located in Texas.

The Bad

Some Customer Concerns

Some FinishLine Tax customers have expressed frustrations that the company is slow to communicate back about questions or concerns. Some customers even mentioned never receiving a response at all when they tried to reach out about their case.

These delays or miscommunications may be due to clients not understanding that FinishLine primarily uses email and scheduled "update calls" to communiate about clients' cases. Thus, it is possible that frustrated customers did not realize the company had been communicating with them through these means.

Although this method is used to allow FinishLine's staff to focus their efforts on communicating with the IRS on behalf of their clients, some clients prefer a more immediate and direct form of communication than FinishLine provides.

The Bottom Line

Compared with other companies, FinishLine Tax Solutions offers a robust level of services to its clients when it comes to tax relief. The guarantee of service and low minimum tax debt policy of the company are quite valuable and challenging to come by.

Clients seem to be generally satisfied with FinishLine's services, and some even mention that the company made them "feel like family" throughout their tax relief process.

We recommend reaching out to FinishLine Tax Solutions about a free consultation if you have any tax concerns or problems you need help resolving.

Call our recommended rep over at FinishLine Tax Solutions below.

not_listed_location

FinishLine Tax Solutions Frequently Asked Questions

Can the IRS/state really take my assets?

Yes, the IRS/state has the legal right to seize assets in the form of wages, bank accounts, investments, vehicles, and in rare instances, even your home to settle an outstanding tax debt. In fact, the IRS/states are the only entities in the entire country that can legally seize assets without a court order.

If I hire FinishLine Tax Solutions, will you guarantee me a savings of "pennies on the dollar" on my tax debt?

Absolutely not! And no company can guarantee that. Any firm that flat out guarantees "pennies on the dollar" savings on a client's tax debt is not only incredibly misleading these clients, but is essentially operating illegally. FinishLine Tax Solutions, however, guarantees a full tax resolution option that may include negotiated settlements. This can allow for some taxpayers to pay less than the original amount owed to the IRS.

Could I go to jail if I don't resolve my tax problem?

Technically, yes. However, since FinishLine Tax Solutions takes a serious and aggressive approach to resolving all of our clients' tax matters, FinishLine Tax Solutions can virtually guarantee you that you will never have to worry about going to federal prison.

Does FinishLine Tax Solutions guarantee its services?

Yes. FinishLine Tax Solutions guarantees that it will not stop working your case until full tax resolution is reached in the form of a customized resolution program that satisfies both you and the IRS and/or state taxing authority.

How long does the resolutions process take with FinishLine Tax Solutions?

Reaching tax resolution with FinishLine Tax Solutions can range anywhere from 30 days to over a year based on the complexities of each individual case.

How soon will FinishLine Tax Solutions begin working on my case?

FinishLine Tax Solutions will begin immediately upon retaining our services. The collections division of the IRS/state is extremely aggressive so the company matches their level of aggression in terms of pursuing resolution for our clients.

How will this affect my credit?

Hiring FinishLine Tax Solutions will potentially improve your credit rating as the company will work to ultimately have all levies and liens discharged. Discharge of federal tax liens from your credit report will ultimately improve your credit scores.

Is FinishLine Tax Solutions a law firm?

No. FinishLine Tax Solutions is a full service, nationwide tax resolution firm which employs tax attorneys, CPAs, tax analysts, enrolled agents, former IRS agents, and other tax professionals.

Does FinishLine Tax Solutions handle state tax matters?

Yes. FinishLine Tax Solutions specializes in resolving IRS and all state tax matters.

Does FinishLine Tax Solutions handle business tax matters as well?

Yes. FinishLine Tax Solutions also specializes in all tax matters relating to personal and business tax issues, including corporate return filing, payroll tax issues (940s and 941s), audit representation, audit appeal, etc.
Message from
FinishLine Tax Solutions

At FinishLine Tax Solutions, we offer aggressive help with resolving back taxes and any IRS problem. We DO NOT make outlandish promises to our clients. However we do guarantee to each of our clients that we will establish a tax resolution plan designed to resolve their tax problem in a manner which is within their ability to pay and that does not create a financial hardship. Additionally, as long as our clients do their part, we will ensure that there is protection in place from any unforeseen wage garnishments, bank levies, tax liens, and/or asset seizures.

In essence, we will not stop working until our clients' tax matters are resolved on their own terms and satisfies the IRS at the same time.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.1

E. Blair St Louis, MO

One of the best things to happen to me was Finish Line. I am 80 years old saddled with debt, restless nights. Finish line entered my life. They helped me beyond thought. I am now free if the IRS and it feels like a salvation experience, being free! This is the only commercial in TV that I don't curse the screen at. FI was a God send. I mean that literally. Free at last doesn't always mean from oppression, it meant for me, debt. Thanks FL

Charlie Seymour Chillicothe, OH

Well I just wanted to say thank you for the help of your company in regards to my tax solution and I’m very happy with the outcome of the things you have done with the job that I had to get some help with. I just wanted to let you know that I’m very happy with the job that you have done for me and thanks again

Marshall Anderson Mission, KS

Why am I being told my case has been shut down. I was not sent any letter for additional information about my current finances or email I did change my phone number but that is no excuse I was not sent any letter or email now they're asking. They're asking me for more money. No one contacted me that day I called. Hopefully Monday off I can solve this problem. I have read the reviews some of them are very bad. If these reviews are true . I hope nothing like this happens to me. I have someone fixes my problem. I will see you on Monday.

Reginald Ross GA

FinishLine Tax Solutions took the worry and hassle away from me. I wouldn’t have been able to handle the problem on my own. They’ve really handled the problem well.

charles metz Elmwood Park, IL

There professionalism, they don't make promises or sugarcoat anything, they get right on top of your case, tell you what you have to do, and they make you feel like your family. I normally don't use companies I find online but I'm sure glad I use finish line tax solutions..

Darlene Weber Rochester, NY

I was so happy to be referred to your company. In previous years I always had to pay back to the IRS. Your staff is very professional & help you with any concerns. Thank again!!

Idella Rosamond, CA

There professionalism, there listening and understanding my dilemma on how to help resolve my situation. They answered questions and got back with you in a timely manner and did exactly a what they said they would do.

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Idella, thank you for leaving us this response!

TOMMY JOHNIGAN Austin, TX

A very good experience they are very helpful in what you have going on and a very good company if you in need of help

Jeff Faulk Hendersonville, NC

Finish line tax solutions is a scam. They have poor communication and only wanted my money. I asked them to tell me why I had back taxes due and they never found out. I specifically stated I could and would pay if I knew why I had back taxes. The person stated don't worry we can handle this. I paid a large amount of money for nothing and in the end I owed more money because of penalties and interest. This process went on for almost TWO YEARS. Finish line refused to speak with me and give me a legitimate response. All they wanted was the money. The associate handling my case was unqualified for the job. When I complained they never responded until I emailed requesting a response. The person that called me the next day was TOTALLLY UNQUALIFIED and merely read from a script of legal phrases.

Nozomi Kon Irvine, CA

It takes long time to get things settled, but in the end they delivered what they promised. It's a long process tho, but they will get the job done. Thanks so much!

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are always more than happy to help!

Carl Schell Maricopa, AZ

Poor communications. Rarely called me back. Getting information was like pulling teeth. I sent them mail twice. Once by registered mail they refused to sign for it. The other time it took them over a week to find it. They said the mail system as s meds. Both of these were copies of letters I received I received from the IRS and were time sensitive

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Carl, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure issues such as these do not happen again.

Joshua Johnson Alexandria, VA

FIND ANOTHER TAX COMPANY Took $780 from me and didn't even file my taxes after a year and a half of them not knowing who had my information then they sent me a FAKE 1040 for 2020 claiming I made 140k and never reported it to the IRS and tried to have me send them a check for $30k to clear the "debt" I owed! Every rep I talked to was condescending, disrespectful, and extremely unprofessional. Playing loud music while I was talking to them, talking to other people in the office and making jokes so I had to repeat myself, and being on other phone calls at the same time. I'm done with this company and every other tax company I called looks at this company as a DISGRACE.

Lam Hrt Kennesaw, GA

They get family and friends to leave good reviews but this company is freaking HORRIBLE. Horrible company and a complete waste of time and money. I made a mistake on my 2018 taxes and received notice from IRS saying I owe 5k. I contact Finishline to deal with the IRS and was informed to stop making payments to IRS and send them $300 a month for 6 months. I put my 1st pay towards the balance in Oct. 2021 and monthly payments of $300. After 5 months of waiting, Finishline came up with a payment plan of $72 a month for 6 years. I could have made payment arrangements with IRS instead of paying this fake company. After a few months, I did my taxes and the IRS took $5580 so they have been paid in full. I decided to contact the IRS and was informed at no time did Finishline Taxes contact them by email, fax, or phone. The entire 6 this company did absolutely nothing concerning me with IRS to help with my solution. They charge my account but did not do their job. They will only scam you, take your money, and will not contact the IRS. They tell you to stop paying the IRS so you can pay them to do absolutely nothing. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. Currently seeking guidance on reporting them and getting my money back.

Pierre Varela New York, NY

Great help, on point, very helpful, knowledgeable staff

Tristen N Stroud

The customer service was very helpful and kind

Edna Oden Nashville, TN

Kept me informed. Explained what wad going to happen

Teresa Twu Upland, CA

Professional and friendly at the same time. Very efficient ~!

Tom Starke, FL

Every representative I have conversed with has been very helpful and provided the answers I needed.

Vaughn Willians Queens, NY

Excellent service and understanding of the products and serviced that you have available. I would recommend your service to friends and family if needed

Denise Harris Charlotte, NC

Very professional and knowledgeable very understanding

Joseph Ryan

Very satisfied great support, impressive !

Tabitha Covey Uniontown, OH

FinishLine Tax solutions has been a great company to work with.

C. Denise Ogletree Forest Park, GA

They helped me well,I only had to pay small amount to the IRS,WITHOUT YOU ALL BIG TROUBLE.

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Denise, we are always more than happy to assist you. Thanks for your review!

Larry Roberts Siloam Springs, AR

After 1 1/2years & lots of work on my part & cost of $1800 I have no relief from my taxes only a increase. Changed representatives 3 or 4 times & very poor communication from them.

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Larry, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve.

Jean Michel West Salem, WI

Very slow , with adding on to my finish date , letting discover take case to court, and have done nothing else. It's far from what i agreed too!disv

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Jean, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. Take care.

Jamie Appleton, WI

Help out because make payments. Help out what's going on.

Brittany Norfolk, VA

Seems like the people who work in customer service need more experience I kept getting the run around seems like nobody could help me I kept getting told different things so I stopped trying

Marybeth Flynn Brighton, MA

Just got a notice from the government that they are going to levy my bank account. I continuously send emails but very rarely get a response. I’m very disappointed. I’m a nervous wreck. In the beginning I felt very comfortable that they were going to help me resolve this issue. When I don’t get responses to my emails I reach out to the initial person, Jeff, who is the only one that emails me back. He directed me to operations who were going to look into this, so I sent them the paperwork. They asked me to fax it which I tried to do for several days and it kept not going through, and they said sorry about the machine is busy at lunchtime or something like that, but I’ve been trying to fax things all throughout the day and when I ask them if they have received my stuff I get no answer.I’m so frustrated at this point. And disappointed.

Sheilah Banks Fort Worth, TX

They are very good at what they do. Very Professional about the IRS.

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Sheilah, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear we delivered a great experience.

Keshia McFarland Osceola, AR

Because they solve my tax solution and answered all my questions on hand

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

We can't wait to assist you again, have a great day!

Gilbert A Looze Palatka, FL

They helped resolve my tax problems for a fraction of what I owed

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Thanks for your review, Gilbert. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Anthony Burke Apache Junction, AZ

Got it done and I was happy it worked out just like they said

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Thank you for leaving us this response, Anthony!

Steve Niagara Falls, NY

Attentive through helpful knowledge loved dealing with then

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Thanks for your review, Steve!

Atrau88 Atlanta, GA

These people are very professional and thorough.

Mychelle Lexington, KY

they worked with me on my taxes and what I could afford

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Thank you for leaving us this response, Mychelle!

Juan Arcila Miami, FL

They were really Professional on taking care of my needs

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Thank you, Juan, and have a fantastic day!

Corrine quick Decatur, GA

They did great job for me. They got my a fair settlment

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Glad we could help, Corrine! Thanks for your feedback.

Jeff King Chatham, IL

Solved A TEN year tax issue. Outstanding service!

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience, Jeff. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Sheila Parrish Greenville, TX

Finish line is very Professional and they are trustworthy! Love this company!

Sereita Arlington, TX

They call every week. They are friendly. They work with us. I am very satisfied.

Marie Visalia, CA

Have to constantly remind them of what is going on

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

Marie, thank you for leaving feedback. Please reach out to us so we may identify ways to improve your experience.

Mar. 12th, 2021

Getting contact and updates like pulling teeth

Reply from FinishLine Tax Solutions

It is discouraging to learn of your experience with us. Your feedback helps us improve, so thank you for your honest review.