Enterprise Consultants Group

2.9

Enterprise Consultants Group (ECG) is a tax relief consulting firm based in Los Angeles, California and also has an office in Woodland Hills, California. The company employs tax attorneys, enrolled agents and consultants that are experts in the tax field to help clients gain maximum tax relief. ECG assists with both federal IRS and state taxes.

Enterprise Consultants Group does not have a minimum requirement for tax debt to become a client, so if you are experiencing any level of tax debt or another related tax issue, you can consider the company as an option.

We recommend scheduling a free consultation by calling the company directly in order to see if ECG’s services would be a good fit for your needs.

Enterprise Consultants Group takes clients from across the United States and is able to help you get relief for your tax debt over the phone and online, so if you are unable or unwilling to meet in person for a consultation, you don’t have to.

One of the most appealing aspects of ECG is its robust services to help not only minimize tax relief, but also help manage levy removals and court representation. ECG holds certifications from the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Read on for more information about ECG, or scroll down to read Enterprise Consultants Group reviews from verified customers.

The Good

• Free IRS Transcript Analysis Included with Consultation
  • 3-Step Process
  • Robust Services
  • Small Business Services
  • No Minimum Tax Debt Requirement
  • Nationwide Services

Free IRS Transcript Analysis Included with Consultation

The first consultation with Enterprise Consultants Group is always free. With that first consultation, ECG will provide you with an IRS transcript analysis at no cost. This is very helpful for clients to have a baseline of where to start and to understand whether or not they need ECG's services.

On its website, Enterprise Consultants Group even states that if it does not have the resources necessary to handle your case, it will recommend to you another firm that will better fit your needs. This can help you trust that the firm really has your best interests in mind, rather than just trying to sell you its services. All consultations are strictly confidential.

3-Step Process

Enterprise Consultants Group follows a three-step process to all tax resolution services. First, it starts with “Protection”. This involves pausing your accounts to prevent any further debt collection to occur.

Next, during the “Resolution” step, ECG negotiates the amount you owe with the IRS and seeks to settle for as low as the law allows. It also works out terms for repayment with you that you can afford.

Finally, ECG offers educational resources for each client to make a tax plan for your future. This step is referred to as “Education,” because even after settling on a solution and setting up a payment plan, it’s important that you still ensure future compliance with tax laws and regulations, and the best way to do this is to stay current with your taxes and gain more knowledge about what the best tax approach will be for you moving forward.

Robust Services

ECG has expert consultants who offer services in the following areas:

• Payroll tax resolution
  • Wage and bank levy removal
  • FBAR and offshore disclosure
  • Offer in compromise
  • Revenue officer representation
  • IRS passport revocation or denial
  • Penalty abatement
  • Corporation formation and dissolution
  • Collection due process hearing representation
  • IRS tax lien removal
  • IRS and state audit representation
  • Tax return preparation for both business and personal taxes

Each category has its own resolution plan outlined on ECG’s website. This makes it very easy and accessible to see what ECG can do in your particular area of need.

The areas listed above are the ones that Enterprise Consultants Group lists on its website, but it also mentions that it offers other services, and that to learn more, you will have to call the company directly. So, if you don’t see what you’re looking for on this list, but you have questions related to tax relief, the company may still be able to help.

Small Business Services

On top of the general tax relief services offered by Enterprise Consultants Group, the company also specializes in a number of other services that relate specifically to small businesses.

For example, the professionals at ECG can help you with business licenses, business plan builders, certificates of good standing, and all of the other tax-related services listed below:

• Certified copies
  • Corporation formation and dissolution services
  • Dissolution
  • Foreign qualification services
  • Minutes, bylaws, and resolutions
  • Payroll
  • Registered agent for service of process
  • S corporation election
  • Withdrawal

Thus, whether you are a small business or large corporation, you can find tax relief services related to you at Enterprise Consultants Group.

No Minimum Tax Debt Requirement

The company has no minimum tax debt requirement, meaning those with lower debt amounts still have the opportunity to work with ECG. This is a nice perk of working with Enterprise Consultants Group, because a lot of other tax relief companies that we have reviewed do have a minimum debt requirement, which automatically rules out some individuals who don’t qualify.

With ECG, you can approach the company with any level of tax debt and any tax-related problems, questions, or concerns.

Nationwide Services

ECG offers services to all 50 states. These consulting services are provided mostly online or over the phone. If you live near a brick-and-mortar location, you also have the option to visit ECG in person for consultations. These locations exist in Los Angeles and Woodland Hills, California.

The Bad

• Limited Cost Information
  • Limited Online Resources
  • No Tax Preparation Services

Limited Cost Information

ECG does not offer cost information on its website. In order to get a quota or an idea of what baseline costs look like, you need to call for a consultation. It would be nice to see an average pricing for tax relief services.

Those who are interested in ECG’s services should take advantage of the free consultation to learn specific information about costs and processes for their situation.

ECG’s website does state that military discounts are offered.

Limited Online Resources

Beyond information regarding services available, it was disappointing to see very limited online resources for people wanting to learn more. There aren’t a lot of relevant FAQs answered or information about what to expect during your consultation.

Enterprise Consultants Group does have a blog that is updated regularly, which may provide some helpful tax relief tips, but overall, we’d like to see more helpful content on other pages of Enterprise Consultants Group’s website.

No Tax Preparation Services

Many tax relief companies also help with tax preparation services, but as far as we can tell, this is not an offering of Enterprise’s consulting services. This isn’t a requirement of a good tax relief firm, but rather a nice perk to be able to consolidate your tax services and needs into one company.

The Bottom Line

ECG offers a wide variety of services for potential clients. You can work with a tax attorney, an enrolled agent, an experienced consultant, or all of the above. Access to the expertise and experience of consultants in the tax industry can make all the difference when it comes to relieving your tax burden.

The company provides tax services to all 50 states and offers a free consultation for the first visit. We strongly recommend that if you are considering ECG, you call to talk to a consultant to see what specific services it can provide for your situation as well as what the pricing would be to get you the tax relief you need.

5.0

Wayne Carter Carson City, NV

I somewhat questioned getting evolved Enterprise Consultants Group, because they are so many companies that do this work but didn't have a reasonable avenue for you to pay for the services. Matt was able to explain every step of the process, what will happen next, so to speak. It worked exactly as he explain. He even had me on the phone with IRS as he spoke with me.

Reply from Enterprise Consultants Group

Thanks for Amazing 5 star review! We greatly appreciate you for allowing us the opportunity -ECG Tax Pros Management

Jul. 20th, 2021

Lee Cox Rockville Centre, NY

I have been a client of Enterprise Consulting Group since 2017. Whenever a client engages in a long-term relationship with an organization there is bound to be ups and downs in that relationship. It has been my experience with ECG that despite the situation, the response has always been timely, courteous and handled with the utmost professionalism. ECG’s support, led specifically , by Shaun B, would best be characterized as outstanding attention to detail, great communication skills, and a ready to respond attitude that made the experience even better than I expected. Because of ECG’s support, my significant tax deficiency was resolved beyond my wildest expectations. You can be assured that I won't hesitate to recommend future clients to ECG for their services. Leland Cox JMI, Investments, LLC

Reply from Enterprise Consultants Group

Lee, thanks for being the best of part of ECG! We greatly appreciate this 5star review. -ECG Management Team

Jul. 15th, 2021

Rome Colston Woodland Hills, CA

We have been using ECG Tax Pros for almost 5 years now. When we first found them we needed help with an IRS issue. They negotiated an affordable settlement on our behalf. Since then, we have trusted them to do our personal and business taxes every year. Extremely grateful for the entire team at ECG!

Reply from Enterprise Consultants Group

Thanks for the 5 star Review. We appreciate you for choosing ECG. -ECG Management Team

May. 10th, 2021

John Everette Painesville, OH

What can I say, there are so many good things to say about my experience with ECG! Here's a few bullets... From the moment I spoke with Jim, I knew immediately knew that I was dealing with a "seasoned professional." Jim broke the process down in clear text, easy to follow explanations. At no point did he ever pressure me into anything and afforded me a 10% Military discount off! Who does that when utilizing a tax service? Jim does and did! As far as the length of the process, he under-promised and over-delivered. He told me that the process, from start to finish, would take about 6 months. Jim and the professionals at ECG got me the desired outcome I wanted in 2 months! Every time I contacted him, he returned my calls or texts and emails very promptly and was always able to answer my questions in a clear and concise way. I could go on and on about how Jim and ECG alleviated my over $12K IRS tax debt but I'll close with this...I had spoken to a number tax debt relief outfits and ECG was at least 50% less than any of the others and made this by far and away, one of the best investment I have made in my life, if not thee best! The debt I owed the IRS went back over 13 years and the previous thousands of dollars I had paid to them never made a dent in the overall amount I owed them. Now, I'm free and clear and I recommend these guys and gals to anyone who owes the IRS any money. They will get you the desired outcome you seek and they'll do it quickly and professionally! Thanks again ECG! John A. Everette

Reply from Enterprise Consultants Group

Wow! thank you so much for this Amazing 5 Star review. We appreciate you for taking the time spread the good news. -ECG Management Team

Jun. 14th, 2021

Rachelle D South El Monte, CA

Well, it was tough with the pandemic, closures, etc. which not only slowed things down but things came to an abrupt halt. But anytime I had questions or concerns, ECG addressed them and made me feel a lot more confident and secure with the whole process. Fast forward to a couple of days ago when the best case scenario worked out for me. The team at ECG was extremely helpful, and knowledgeable! I have and will absolutely recommend their services to everyone I know that might need help with anything tax related. Don't hesitate to reach out to this wonderful group of professionals, really glad that I did. Thank you all so very much! Rachelle D

Reply from Enterprise Consultants Group

Thank you so much for this wonderful 5star review. We greatly appreciate you! -ECG Management Team

Jun. 8th, 2021

David Tranquillo Denver, CO

From my initial phone call to consultants group they were very professional and understanding my situation a made me feel a whole lot better before I Decided to hire them

Reply from Enterprise Consultants Group

Thanks so much for the 5star Review! We are truly grateful that you chose ECG. -ECG Tax Pros Management Team

Jul. 22nd, 2021

Pat Dragovic Buffalo, NY

They were on top of my problem right away. I sent all paperwork they needed to begin taking my case. I owed a large amount of money and Shaun and his people began immediately. It took a little longer, because of the close down of the country, but they remained on top of the case and finally received a settlement. I would use them again , but there won't be a next time. I would highly recommend Enterprise consultants to do the job.

Reply from Enterprise Consultants Group

Thank you so much for the glowing review. We appreciate you for choosing ECG Tax Pros. -ECG Management Team

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Hendrix Johnson Woodland Hills, CA

My experience with ECG Tax Pros has been great! I was a bit nervous at first to trust someone to do what they said they could do after having a bad experience with another company. However, ECG took the stress away from having to deal with the IRS. They kept me informed throughout the entire process which lasted about 9 months. I recommend anyone having difficulties with back taxes to contact ECG Tax Pros. It is worth every cent.

Reply from Enterprise Consultants Group

We are filled with gratitude. Thanks for being the best of ECG -ECG Management Team

May. 21st, 2021

Chris Miller Los Angeles, CA

ECG made the entire process so easy & I honestly couldn’t imagine anyone else doing my Taxes Except ECG. The savings are REAL!

Chris, Thanks for being the best part of ECG. -ECG Management Team

May. 13th, 2021

Craig Santa Monica, CA

Expertise and communication. They guided me through the whole process and kept me updated with my cases progress.

Thanks for the 5star review. We appreciate you. -ECG Management Team

May. 22nd, 2021

Fardsd San Diego, CA

Follow up and follow through was good __. They helped me reduce my balance and they started on top of things.

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words. -ECG Management Team

May. 22nd, 2021

Kassandra Covington, LA

Company stayed in contact with me at all times, and got AMAZING results in a short amount of time.

Thank so much for the 5star review. We appreciate you! -ECG Tax Management Team